All Comments on 'Kathy Becomes a Dancer'

by naughtynurse18

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
membrainmembrainalmost 18 years ago
Naughty, Naughty! Little Hottie!

Whew.... I couldn't get to the end of this story before exploding all over myself. Can't wait to finish it... The skin on my incredibly rigid penis was so sensitive. My large, strong hand stroking up and down it's length. Nearing my climax, I dropped the mouse and used both hands to stroke my fully extended and painfully hard penis. Just as my cum was rising, I lolled my head back and felt the first spurt shoot from the end of my long, stiff cock and land right near the nape of my neck. It felt so good, I grunted and moaned with pleasure. I was totally surprised when the second spurt shot up and landed on my chin. I looked down at both my hands pumping my huge, erect cock and watched as it kept jerking out gobs of ropey white cum all over my chest and stomach..... I can't wait to read more of your stories. Hot n Nasty! Nice job.

ty95324ty95324almost 18 years ago
Loved it

Great story,Ii hope you have a few more chapters in mind. Maybe get Dad and Mom involved some how. VERY HOT STORY

kickinky13kickinky13almost 18 years ago
Amazing!

I loved your story!! It was so wet by the end i couldn't believe it was over! I hope you add more chapters to this story, and don't leave those of us who loved to story hanging!

kickinky13kickinky13almost 18 years ago
Amazing!

I loved your story!! It was so wet by the end i couldn't believe it was over! I hope you add more chapters to this story, and don't leave those of us who loved to story hanging!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Thats the way!

You are one naughty little girl. Keep up the good work! We've seen Kathy frustrated, now lets see her overwhelmed. A man at both ends, maybe with Shasta underneath...

LonDomLonDomalmost 18 years ago
Fantastic addition

You are one seriously great writer - this is just the latest proof. For all of you out there that haven't read naughtynurse18's other stories, you are in for a treat!

cncstevecncstevealmost 18 years ago
I rarely give a 5

I rarely give a 5 but this 1 deserved it. Looking forward to her adventures at the club.

phelan11phelan11almost 18 years ago
Simply Sexy!

Can never get enough of you Kathy! Every story is sexier than the last. Can't wait for more...keep up the great work!

leikyngrlleikyngrlalmost 18 years ago
One Hot Read!

This was one hot story!! I hope to read more of Kathy's adventure as an exotic dancer! Keep up the good writing, and I will be waiting for the next chapters to come!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
its a damn shame they dont offer a ten

loved this story one of the best ive read on this site

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
HELL YES

ADD CHAPTER 2 AND GO FROM THERE

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Just so good!

Another great story - you are just getting better & better. I love the fact that you are going back to her early days - maybe more from her school/teacher experiences some time?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
where's the next bit?

come on! can't hold on any longer! what's this little pussy going to get up to next?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
i'm so curious ...

What's going to happen the next time Kathy's dad shows up at the Inner Room?

Great story, totally hot. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
MORE Kathy!!

Amazing story! So hot!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
WOW! Very nice job!

Great work! You're very talented - keep it up. Looking forward to more stories. It'd be interesting to hear what happens when Dad visits the club one night with his friends. I wonder how she'll handle her brother and his buddies when they show up? Perhaps one of her teachers might also visit. Lots of potential. Other situations for tight teen Kathy might include having to go to the local jail to bail her drunk uncle out while teasing the inmates/officers in a hot outfit. How about the teasing teen meeting her Dad's arrogant boss and his bully son? Would like to hear from the guys' point of view on what they would like to do IF they had the chance. Perhaps the teasing teen and her brother will spend a week at their old grandfather's mansion. I'm sure he'd have some kinky ideas for her after seeing her tanning in her little bikini and trying on some sexy lingerie that he might have bought for her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Your stories

Keep writing! I love your stories. I usually cum twice while reading them. I like the horny talk between your characters. Turns me on and gets me off.

Like I said, keep writing... ;)

Chelsea

(maybe put my name in one as the cumslut!?!, just a thought)

teddybearclubteddybearclubover 10 years ago
Ahhhhhhhhhh

I creamed my panties more then one with this. Had trouble reading it cause I was cumming along with them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
wet and hot

this was such a hot story.. i couldnt make it through without my hands reaching my creamy dripping pussy. please write more!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous