Kathy Gets Lei'd in Hawaii

Story Info
My wife gets nasty in the hotel hot tub!
6.6k words
4.15
36k
34
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JeepGC
JeepGC
149 Followers

The hot, humid Hawaiian air hit us like a ton of bricks as soon as we departed the aircraft. At first it was stifling, but by the time we got our bags and rented a car, our bodies had done a good job of adjusting to the new atmosphere. Even though back home in Los Angeles it was warm, this was different. This was tropical. And it felt good!

You could see it on the faces of the other passengers as everyone got off the plane. The sudden rush of tropic air made many of us stop in our tracks and take a deep breath, with smiles crossing many of our faces. It was almost comical watching the different reactions of people as the air conditioned comfort of the plane turned into raw tropical heat. The first timers to Hawaii broke out in grins and giggles as the hot, humid air welcomed us to the islands, awakening a sense of adventure as to what these islands would bring. We were in for some great times while visiting our 50th state and you could see everyone start relaxing as they headed to baggage claim and the car rental counter.

After some nervous moments watching the drug sniffing dogs around the baggage claim area, we gathered our bags and loaded them into the convertible rental car with a sigh of relief.

What a way to ruin a vacation, to get busted with the weed we had hidden in our luggage. Kathy did a good job of masking the smell by sealing it into a plastic bag and then hiding it in our coffee container. Either the coffee managed to mask the smell, or the dogs just missed it altogether. Either way, since this was our first time flying with pot in our bags, we didn't start breathing again until our bags were in the trunk of our car and we were leaving the airport.

First stop was the hotel, then Waikiki beach!

Kathy bought a couple of new bathing suits before we left and promised to model them for me on the beach. To say the first one wasn't much more than an eye patch, would be an understatement! Normally, my wife did not keep her bush trimmed, but to fit into this tiny light green bikini, she did. In fact, the only hair she left down there was a small 'landing strip'. Her auburn hair was a perfect match with the color of the suit. Picture Leah Remini (pre-2003) with dark auburn hair and slightly smaller tits, and you'd have a pretty good picture of what my wife looked like.

She had hinted at the tone of this trip when we joined the mile high club on the flight over, at her request. When she grabbed me by the hand and lead me out of our seats towards the back of the plane, I knew something was up. Sexually submissive, she normally does not take the initiative for sex, so when she does, it usually takes me by surprise. Like now.

We found an unoccupied lavatory and quietly went inside. Those things are tight for ONE person, but with a 6'2" husband and a 5'7" wife trying to have sex, well, it wasn't easy, but with me sitting down, she managed to turn around and sit on me reverse cow-girl style (kinda like she did with Burt on the door sill of his econoline van in 'Finally...Our First Time') and achieve our lifetime membership in The Mile High Club.

Don't know how much noise we made, but the stewardess (pre-flight attendant days) smiled at us as we walked back down the aisle and found our seats when we were through. Kathy had cleaned up as best as she could, but now had a partial creampie inside her married white pussy for the remainder of the flight.

After checking in at our beachfront hotel, we unpacked our bathing suits and beach towels and smoked half a joint, before heading to the beach...where she grabbed my hand again!

Yes, this was going to be a fun honeymoon, even though we'd been married for 10 years at this point. Neither one of us made much money, so it took a while to save up enough for this trip, and we planned to make the most of it.

Kathy had wrapped her beach towel around her before we left the room to enjoy the hot Hawaiian sun and we grabbed some water and sun tan lotion before heading out to go find our spot in the sand. Once we found enough room on the beach to spread out, my wife proudly unwrapped herself in a very sensual show for all the nearby males to enjoy. I was very proud of my wife as she revealed her new bikini for everyone to enjoy.

You can tell when guys are trying to check out girls on the beach and be discrete about it because they lower their sunglasses a little bit to get a better look. Several men nearby were now watching my wife as she gave a little show of bending over and spreading her towel on the sand.

Normally much more conservative in her manner of dress, this new bikini showed off parts of her body that had never been seen on a public beach before. The thong rode up and showed both ass cheeks to anyone looking, while her modest B cups almost spilled out when she laid her towel down.

I was anxious to get in the water, but Kathy wanted to sun herself first. She asked me to put lotion on her back as she lay face down on her beach towel and untied the strings of her bikini top. To keep my woman happy, I started with her shoulders and worked my way down. When I reached the top of her bikini bottoms, I stopped and went down to her ankles to work my way up.

At this point, I was giving her more of a massage than just applying sun tan lotion. A 'sensual' massage, with a happy ending for her. While I was working my way up her legs, she started to squirm, and then when my magic fingers (her words, not mine) reached inside her bikini from underneath and caressed her clit, she came right there and then! Not much of a noise maker when she cums in the first place, she buried her head in the towel and made soft moaning sounds. If there had been anybody within 10 feet or so, I'm sure they would have figured out what was going on.

I slapped her on the ass when I stood up as she moaned, "You're gonna pay for that one!"

I usually do.

The water was a refreshing break from the hot sun. Watching other tourists cooling off in the blue Pacific waters made me realize that, except for the three single men near our beach towels, everyone was in their own little world and not paying any attention to the fact that I had just made my wife cum right here on the beach. Hell, I could have probably laid side by side and fucked her without anybody noticing, you know, except for those three guys.

My wife knew they had been watching and did nothing to stop me, so at this point my mind was convinced that she was game for just about anything that we wanted to try. Speaking of my wife, I watched her get up from her towel and join me in the surf, giving her three admirers quite a show in the process.

Her hips swayed just a little more provocatively and she made a display of tucking her B cups back into her top as she turned and walked to the water. I met her at the edge and lead her out into deeper water, where we did what honeymooners do on a tropical beach. Horse play, frolic, foreplay, grab ass...call it what you will, just short of actual sex, we were enjoying our first real vacation on this tropical beach with the cool, blue waters of the Pacific as our playground.

Emerging from the surf, we lay down on our towels, noticing the beach was now much less crowded. Two of her three admirers were now gone, leaving just the one older gentleman to watch as Kathy made sure she bent over to give him a nice view of her tits before lying down on her belly.

Had he moved closer to our towels while we were in the water? I don't remember being able to see the graying hair around his temples, but now it was obvious. This guy had moved in for a better look, so she gave him one!

It was starting to get late in the afternoon and, even though the sun was still intense, the beach go-ers had thinned out quite a bit. The danger of being seen by anyone other than our gray templed voyeur was non-existent, so I undid the strings holding my wife's top together in the back before rubbing her down with lotion, spending extra time on her ass cheeks. Then I asked her to turn over so I can put lotion on her front, as well.

Holding her bikini top against her chest with one hand, she turned over and laid down on her back. My hands went to work starting with her shoulders and soon worked down to her boobs, where I carefully made sure her two triangles of material did not expose too much of her nipple area to the voyeur now openly watching. He was laying on his side, facing our direction and holding onto his crotch.

Kathy had her eyes closed, unable to see what her admirer was doing only knowing that he was watching, as my hands traveled down the rest of her body with a momentary stop at her pussy to tease her lips. She groaned in disappointment when my hands left her now trimmed bush and finished applying lotion to the rest of her body.

On our first day in paradise, with all the fun we've been having on the beach and in the surf, I was now incredibly horny and wanted my wife's lips (both upper and lower) wrapped around my cock, so I suggested that we head back to our room and she anxiously agreed. Kathy blew a kiss to her voyeur as we got up and walked past him across the sand!

We didn't bother closing the curtains to our ground floor room as we entered through our beach access sliding glass patio door, which was left wide open. My wife pulled down my trunks from behind and pushed me onto the bed. My cock was in her mouth by the time the mattress stopped bouncing!

Her cock sucking skills are FAR better than any woman I've ever had and after practicing her skills (you know, on Danny, Burt, Steve, Jim etc., etc.) almost non-stop during her 'revenge sex' period (while I was out screwing around), it seems that she's picked up a few new tricks. She was using them on me now. Don't ever remember her sucking my balls before, but one of them was now engulfed in her mouth! And it felt good!

I yelled at her that she should put the tip of my cock in her mouth...NOW...which she managed to do just as my saliva covered balls erupted, filling the inside of her mouth with my sperm. Kathy is a swallower, but for some reason, this time she didn't. She wanted to do things a little different. She wanted to be 'nasty' on our honeymoon and decided to open her mouth full of cum to show me how she was rolling it around with her tongue.

This was new!

Normally, on the rare occasion when I do cum in her mouth, she swallows right away and I don't get to see it. But now, rolling my sperm around in her mouth was EXTREMELY nasty and finally, after giving me a show, tilted her head back and let my load slide down her throat into her belly. Incredibly hot!

I knew my wife could be slutty, but this was nasty...and I liked it! But my wife wanted something in her pussy now, and since I was going to need a little recovery time, I retrieved one of her 'little friends' from our suitcase. Since I had been inside her earlier on the plane, I chose one of her medium sized 'friends' to give her pleasure.

Instead of using the bed, I had her sit on one of the chairs next to our sliding glass door, so the voyeur would have a better look. I noticed him walking by our room and looking inside while I was filling my wife's mouth with my seed. He had evidently followed us at a discreet distance when we left the beach and now could see my wife lounging naked on the chair while I buried my tongue inside her juicy pussy. There was a palm tree right outside our room that he used for camouflage to watch my wife enjoy my tongue and the dildo, without being seen.

Up to this point, the only real cocks my wife has had inside her were white, except for her 'little friends'. We had quite a collection of 'friends' with different colors and textures to choose from that we had acquired over the years, and I had brought three of them with us on this trip. The medium sized one I chose was brown with a fleshy-like texture and a bulbous head on it. Kathy named this one Juan, as she liked to put a name on every dildo she had to make it a little more fun when she called out it's name in the middle of an orgasm.

Juan was one of her favorites because it was big enough (about 6" long and 2" wide) to fill her up without really stretching her. Between my lips, tongue and Juan, Kathy soon grabbed the back of my head and drenched my mouth with her juices, which I greedily lapped up! The taste of the Pacific ocean on her lips only made the experience that much better. Lying back on the chair, she rested for a few minutes before getting up to take a shower.

By now our voyeur was nowhere to be seen and I rolled a joint waiting for my turn in the shower.

The sun had gone down by the time we were ready to go out for dinner and after finishing the joint, we jumped in the rental car and put the top down. The streets of Honolulu were busy for a Friday night and we had to park several blocks away when we found a restaurant that looked interesting. It advertised local cuisine and after hours dancing so, since we were trying new things on our honeymoon, this looked like a fun place. Music was blaring on the large outside patio as the hostess seated us at a table that was near the outside railing, while on the opposite side was a dance floor with a few couples already dancing.

Kathy was wearing a yellow tube top with a tropical flowered sleeveless blouse and white shorts with sandals. My combination of dress was more suited to LA than Honolulu, button down short sleeve blue shirt, khaki cargo shorts and sandals. Tomorrow we would do some shopping and get some 'native' style clothes to fit in better. Kathy fit in pretty good, but I didn't, so tomorrow we would change that.

Soon after the Mahi Mahi settled in our bellies, the Mai-Tai drinks that we started consuming before dinner (before, during AND after), started kicking in and once again Kathy grabbed my hand! She led me over to the dance floor and began gyrating to the music. Her whole mannerisms had changed on this trip and she was dancing much different now than she ever did back home. It was sensual. It was erotic. It was giving me a God damned boner!

She noticed and decided to tease me even more. The dance floor was much more crowded now, as people had finished dinner and were getting up to dance. A DJ was playing songs that reflected the tropical heat and we were having a great time. Kathy had turned away from me and was now grinding her ass against my crotch! Luckily, no one noticed because everyone else seemed to be doing their own version of soft porn dirty dancing. After all, the sign on the door at the front of this restaurant/nightclub did say 'Adults Only". It just didn't register with me at the time, but now made complete sense.

Kathy enjoys her liquor, so after a few songs we headed back to our table for another drink. I paid the cocktail waitress, who had now replaced our dinner waitress, when she brought our round of drinks and excused myself to go the john. Kathy finished about half of her drink in one gulp and told me to order her another one when I come back, as she had the need to pee, too.

Trying to find our waitress was more of a challenge now because the place had gotten really crowded. By the time I got back to our table, Kathy wasn't there. I figured the ladies bathroom was probably jammed and she would join me shortly.

When the waitress finally brought our drinks, my wife still wasn't back, so I stood up to see if I could find her in the crowd. I DID see her, and she wasn't coming back from the bathroom. She was on the dance floor! It was hard to tell who she was dancing with at first, but then her partner became obvious with the way she was grinding on him!

Given our lifestyle together, and the fact that Burt was out of the picture and no longer fucking my beautiful wife, watching her now with a complete stranger was exciting. She stayed on the dance floor for two more songs before returning to me, flushed, and breathing hard. I wasn't surprised when she stuck her tongue down my throat and pulled my hand down to her dripping wet panties! She wanted to be fucked...and fucked NOW!

"Take me back to our room and FUCK me!" were her exact words.

I was pulling her along behind me as we left the club!

Getting her piled into the car and driving the distance back to our hotel took place in record time. Her tube top and blouse hit the floor before we got the door closed, with her shorts not far behind. We embraced while falling naked together on the bed. Breaking our kiss, she threw me on my back and immediately engulfed my cock with her mouth in an intense effort to get me hard.

"Remember when I sucked Danny on his couch while his wife was in the bedroom sick? Well...I never told you...but I stayed long enough after he shot his load in my mouth for him to get hard a second time that night!" she whispered in my ear.

I was instantly hard! Kathy wasted no time in climbing on top, letting my 7" cock slide into her dripping pussy! She knew that by mentioning one of her 'revenge sex' acts, that it would make me hard right away and it worked!

"Oh? Is that so? What else did you two do?" I was dying to know!

"I kept him in my mouth after swallowing his load until he got hard again. You know how I like sucking cock, especially a big fat one like Danny's, so it didn't take very long before he was ready to put more of his cum inside me.

"I climbed on top of him while he was sitting on the couch and started fucking him right there! Then my knees got tired and I turned around."

"Show me!" I cried out!

She abruptly lifted off of me and turned around reverse cow-girl style, while she kept talking, "Kathy (Danny's wife) hadn't fucked him in about two weeks, so even though I just swallowed his load, which REALLY turns him on, he didn't last too long when I sat on his cock...oohhh...and he's got a really nice cock!"

That was all it took. My balls were now emptying in my wife's cunt! She could feel the jerking and continued to grind on me until I slipped out of her very sloppy hole. When she laid back against me, I could feel my sperm dripping out of her and onto my balls. Between the drinks at dinner and this wonderful fuck session, I was done for the night and was soon cutting some zzzzz!

The next two days of our stay on Oahu were spent doing the normal tourist attraction destinations. We visited Diamond Head, stopped and ate fresh pineapple on the way up to North Shore and Waimea, did some snorkeling in Maunalua Bay, went sunbathing at a few secluded locations and bought way too much junk at the ABC stores that were everywhere. Pearl Harbor was very soul searchingly sad, especially when we took the boat ride over to the Arizona, but we knew we had to pay our respects and decided to make that our last tourist stop on Oahu.

The short flight over to Kauai helped pump our spirits up and put us back in the honeymoon mode. Quite a different island from Oahu, Kauai offered a whole new set of destinations and adventures. There are areas of Oahu that are lush, green and beautiful, but we always felt like Honolulu was just another L.A. in the middle of the ocean with all the same hustle and bustle.

When we landed on Kauai, where the tallest building can be no taller than the tallest palm tree, the atmosphere was completely different. Things and people moved slower here. If you were in a hurry, too bad, it just didn't happen on this island.

The drive from the airport in Lihue to our hotel in Hanapepe took about an hour with a lot of scenic stops in between. Everything on this island was designed to be open, from the outdoor baggage claim at the airport to the outdoor car rentals to several outdoor markets along the way and our hotel was no different. Two stories high with an open lobby and bar area in the front, with three wings of rooms, all heading off in a different direction from the lobby and a pool and jacuzzi on the ocean side of the wing heading off to our left. We were in the middle wing with great access to the beach and a beautiful little bay with great snorkeling.

JeepGC
JeepGC
149 Followers
12