Kathy Gets Lei'd in Hawaii

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After visiting every tourist attraction that the island of Kauai had to offer, including some so out of the way that we were the only humans around for miles, our three days and nights here was coming to an end. We didn't experience any of the voyeuristic men that we encountered on Oahu, mainly because this island was geared more toward couples and honeymooners like us, but on our last night...

We tried cramming in as many activities as we could that day and after a nice dinner at a local restaurant in Lihue, we returned to our hotel just after sunset. There were only two empty seats at the outdoor bar when we got there, but they were three seats apart. Everyone was in good spirits, laughing, drinking and having a good time. and when we asked, the one group of people was more than happy to move down a seat so we could sit together. This opened the door for conversation and meeting new people.

The evening air was warm and tropical, requiring everyone to wear the barest of clothing. Most of the women at the bar had their bikini tops on underneath some type of shawl or loose fitting top to go along with their shorts. The men all had bright Hawaiian shirts, shorts and sandals.

The couple to my left were in their late 30's and from Denmark, but spoke perfect English. The wife was sitting next to me and had the cutest accent that matched her perky tits. I spent most of my time conversing with these two, while most of my wife's conversations were with the couple on her right side, a brother and sister from Australia in their early 20's whose parents didn't make the trip.

Our drinking and carousing went on until the bartender announced last call. Kathy and I weren't ready to turn in yet, as this was to be our last night in paradise, we wanted it to last forever so I announced that my wife and I were heading to the jacuzzi and anyone wishing to join us were more than welcome. The Aussie brother and sister, Dave and Angie, were the only ones who accepted our offer and we met up with them after stopping at our room to dispose of any extra clothing, wallets and purses.

The jacuzzi was big enough for about twenty people and was basically two round ends connected by a single spaced river in between. Kathy wound up in one end of the jacuzzi talking with Dave, while Angie and I were talking in the other end. There was nothing going on at this point, or so I thought. Angie and I were comparing countries, weather and what places they've visited on the island and just enjoying new friends, while I expected Dave and Kathy were doing the same at the other end.

Nothing had happened with any other people on this trip, except for the harmless exhibition of the sun tan lotion on Waikiki beach and the sensual grinding in the nightclub, but when my conversation with Angie died in the hot tub, I looked over and noticed that Dave was sitting much closer to my wife than I was to his sister. In fact, there was something going on underwater between those two that I couldn't quite see.

It had been almost six months since I last witnessed a man, Burt, between my wife's thighs giving her a good fucking and filling her up with seed. But Burt had changed a lot during our last threesomes together and unfortunately we had to end that relationship. I actually missed sharing my wife with him but, at the time, we decided to not pursue any other relationships...until now.

Angie decided she had enough of the hot water and announced that she was going back to her room, as she got up and out of the jacuzzi. This caused some quick movement at the other end, as Dave and Kathy separated a little bit when Angie got up. The movement caught my eye as my mind went into the gutter and came up with a nasty idea. What would happen if I left too? So I did.

I grabbed my towel, put on my sandals and basically gave my approval for Dave to fuck my wife as I walked away saying, "You two enjoy yourselves" before heading off to our room. Between the brilliant sun & surf all day, the Mai Tais at the bar, the hot water in the jacuzzi and the smooth talking young Aussie sitting next to her, my wife was aching to be fucked. We had been very active and adventurous sexually for the past six days, but on our last night in paradise, my wife wanted...some strange!

Being almost right next to the swimming pool, the jacuzzi had some bushes surrounding about three sides of it, so it wasn't really in plain sight. Don't know if the hotel planned it that way when everything was installed, but it sure seems like it. As late as it was, around 1 am, the thought of being discovered wasn't really an option, unless there were some late night voyeurs, and I wanted to do some snooping to find out exactly what my wife was willing to do with this young stranger from down under.

Kathy has always had a weakness for an Australian accent and I truly believe that was the deciding factor for what she was about to do with this trim, fit young man who was about 8 years her junior. By the time I had made it from the pool area to our room, where I dropped my towel and grabbed our camera, and got back to the jacuzzi, the action had already started!

I found a spot between the tall bushes where I could snap pictures and easily retreat if they looked in my direction. They were now sitting right next to each other and Kathy had her hand up around Dave's neck as his tongue was exploring her mouth. Her bikini top was floating on top of the water while Dave's hands were busy under the water. I watched as they broke the kiss long enough for Dave to slide my wife's bottoms off and put them on the side of the jacuzzi, advertising the fact that he now had this married woman naked in the hot tub.

My wife's hand had been busy inside of Dave's bathing suit and now she made him stand up and take it off. Then she pushed him back and had him sit on the side of the jacuzzi so she wouldn't drown while sucking his cock. All 8" was standing at full attention when my wife stood up and whispered something in his ear. He smiled and nodded vigorously as he lay back on his elbows and watched her go to work.

Kathy and I had had sex in a jacuzzi before, but she didn't care for the taste of the chlorine when she sucked my cock, so she generally didn't do it (the sucking part) when we did. But tonight was different! She had no problem putting this big, white Australian cock in her mouth. In fact, when she pulled his cock up and started sucking his balls I was amazed. Unlike me, Dave had virtually no body hair. Don't know if he shaved or hadn't grown into it yet, but there was no hair to be seen, which made it much easier for my wife to suck and lick his balls.

When my wife wants cum in her mouth, she gets it. She's never had a cock in her mouth that she hasn't been able to drain if she wanted to. And right now, that's what she wanted! Being in his early twenties, Kathy knew that her Aussie stud wouldn't need much recovery time between loads, so she got serious and went to work. I didn't realize why she was doing this at first, but I soon found out.

Dave didn't last much longer as I watched in excitement when he grabbed the back of my wife's head and forced his cock into her throat while pumping his first load of the night into this stranger's married mouth! She gagged slightly from all the cum he pumped into her mouth and only let a little dribble down her chin.

She muttered, "Wait here," as she got out of the hot tub with his cum still in her mouth, wrapped her beach towel around her naked body, and headed back to our room via the grassy area that led to our patio door. Once I realized where she was going, I had to leave my voyeur spot and intercept her before she made it back to the room. I caught her from behind as she cleared the bushes and wrapped my arms around her while she laid her head back against my shoulder, knowing it was me. She didn't talk, at first, as she broke my embrace to look me in the eye.

The night time lights around the hotel complex were just enough so that when she turned to face me, I watched her open her mouth to show me Dave's sperm. After my whore made a show of swirling her tongue around this stranger's cum before swallowing, she finally tilted her head back and allowed Dave's seed to slide down her throat and into her flat belly. I think she likes making me watch her swallow another man's sperm, as she did this a lot when I used to bring Burt to the motel for her to fuck. This time though, she reached up and pulled my face down to hers where she stuck her tongue down my throat saying, "I knew you were watching us."

I had never kissed her after Burt came in her mouth, so this was a first (and last) for us. I didn't care for the salty kiss and told her not to do that anymore. Unfazed by my demand, she wanted my okay to go back and put Dave's cock inside her married pussy. I replied, "That's why I left you two alone", and gave her a wink. She then turned around and headed back to get some more of that Aussie cock!

Following her at a short distance, I soon settled back into my voyeuristic hiding spot and brought up my camera to capture the action. I noticed that Dave had slipped back down into the jacuzzi, where Kathy soon joined him after dropping her towel on one of the chairs near the pool. Her bikini was nowhere to be seen, but there was now a lump under Dave's towel, so I suspected he wanted a souvenir from this married woman he was about to fuck and her bathing suit was his only choice. If Kathy noticed and made a big deal about it, then I'd get it back, but she didn't say anything, or didn't notice as she was quite drunk, when she slipped back into the jacuzzi to fuck this young man with the sexy accent.

Dave wasted no time grabbing my wife and once again sticking his tongue down her throat! Not thinking about it till probably the next day, he was now also tasting his semen in her mouth, but continued his oral onslaught anyway. He positioned her on top of his lap facing him and told her to 'put him in'. I witnessed her hand reaching down in-between them and partially raising her body up before forcing herself down with one hard thrust.

My camera captured the moment when her head tilted back and a groan escaped her lips, as this stranger's big Australian cock penetrated her married American cunt. It was her first international cock, and she was enjoying it.

Having cum in her mouth a few moments ago, Dave was now ready to make his second load last longer. Kathy, on the other hand, was nearing her first orgasm of the night, as she was bouncing up and down on her new stud's cock. Her little scream, then suddenly going limp in his arms. let Dave and myself know that she had reached her goal!

Letting her bask in her first orgasm for a short time, Dave then picked my wife up and put her on the side of the jacuzzi, where he put her legs up over his shoulders as she laid back, and powered deep into her. Kathy's body jerked up from this sudden invasion, but soon relaxed when Dave worked into a rhythm.

Looking around from my vantage point, I noticed that there were now several rooms that could have seen them fucking from their patio doors, if they had only looked. One room in particular, I noticed the vertical blinds swaying a little bit and then a cigarette glowing. At this point, I was convinced my wife was being watched as she took the pounding Dave was giving her. The dead give-away was after the cigarette glowed brighter, it was followed by a puff of smoke blowing out through the patio door. Yes, Kathy and Dave were definitely being watched...and not just by me!

The hard surfaces around the jacuzzi didn't allow the two lovers to get comfortable for too long a period of time in any one position. With her legs on Dave's shoulders, my wife's elbows were in contact with the concrete deck and she soon needed a change. She dropped her legs down, stood up and turned around to give Dave access to her from behind. He didn't miss a beat while grabbing her hips and driving once again inside her.

This position seemed to work for both of them, as well as the voyeur watching from his/her/their room. The smoke was still visible as, whomever it was, continued watching the porn movie play out live right in front of them, practically.

Dave found a good steady pace that brought his MILF conquest to the brink of another orgasm. He had Kathy's mid-shoulder length auburn hair pulled back into a ponytail that he was using to control her. She was loving it and pushing back as hard as Dave was pounding her forward.

Dave suddenly cried out, "I'M CUMMING!" and began pumping his potent seed into my wife's fertile cunt. The first jet of sperm hitting the inside of her cunt caused her to join him. My wife groaned and collapsed against the side of the hot tub, enjoying her second orgasm of the evening!

She was done...and so was he.

He leaned forward against her for a moment, then whispered something in her ear, kissed her on the cheek, got up out of the jacuzzi, put his swim trunks back on and left. We never saw him again.

As I watched him leave, Kathy who was still lying there, half-in and half-out of the jacuzzi, appeared to be sleeping now as she wasn't moving a muscle. Between the drinks, the hot water and the sex, that's what usually happens to her at this point. With camera in hand, I went over to help her get back to our room. 'Help' her is an understatement! She was out cold and needed to be carried back to the room. I slung her over my shoulder in a 'fireman's carry' and noticed on our way back to the room, that the cigarette smoke was no longer coming out of our voyeur's room. He, she or they were either busy themselves now...or done.

Being the pervert (that's what Kathy calls me) that I am, there was no way in hell that I was going to let my wife's just used, stretched out, cream filled pussy go to waste. HER fun was over now, because she was unconscious and couldn't feel anything. MY fun was continuing now because after watching my wife get filled with another man's seed, I was about to seed her myself! It's more fun if she's awake, but just not necessary.

She always complains the following morning of being sore after I've fucked her passed out body the night before, so I tell her I couldn't wait until she woke up!

I usually get a smack on the butt for that one and a wink of the eye.

I laid her face down on the bed and quickly shed my trunks. With the mixture of the hot tub water, Dave's sperm and her own juices from the twin 'O's that she had inside her cunt, my cock slid in balls deep with one easy push. It was wet and sloppy! Stretched out much farther than Burt used to stretch her, and wetter, too. The ability for restraint was well beyond my grasp by now, and my seed exploded inside her. I'd had a hard-on ever since I told them 'to enjoy themselves' and came back with my camera, so this was my first (and last) shot at relief tonight and I took it!...I'll tell her about it in the morning...I swear.

Our flight to Honolulu, from Lihue and then onto Los Angeles, left at 7:15 in the morning...we slept the whole way home.

Next up...my fantasies take over.

12