All Comments on 'Kathy Likes Women Ch. 04'

by Pelios

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
you go girl

You are a great erotic writer, but most of all I loved your description of your own sexuality. It probably would be the plurality self analysis of highly sexual people, if this wasn't such a sex-denial society.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
I love this story. Please keep writing.

Hope she has more involvement with Candy.

I want Candy. LOL

Don't know why other men love girl/girl sex, but women love women like I love women, unselfishly.

Marg_momMarg_momabout 17 years ago
Wonderful! Want to join/start your fan club!

Sent you email message a couple of days ago, but didn't vote or send as comment. I have only one more of your stories to read, then I will go back and vote on each of them.

I have recommended you to my writing partner, who is much, much more prolific and experienced than I - also, a better writer - I made the comment to her that, although I would be jealous, I would love to read something written by the two of you.

Your stories have a style that I find very erotic. You show an understanding and depth of detail in the areas important to a woman, but you are quite concise and focus on the critical topics which keeps things moving. (Unlike myself - I get quite Dickensian and even I sometimes wish I would get on with my story! ~lol~)

Look forward to more of you - you have devoted an amazing amount of energy to your writing (I hope you are more like my partner, whose writing flows once she gets started, while mine is usually painfully slow), yet each of the 'Kathy' chapters is of a consistently high quality and very enjoyable on its own.

See! Even my comments are wordy!

Thank you for sharing your work - for me, you are in my top five on 'Lit'

Margaret

simaddictsimaddictalmost 13 years ago
Kathy Likes Women

I like your style of writing. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
You have the talent

You are really a serious writer that can bring the subject matter into new and meaniful short story form..Keep writing and best to you....HH.

germanchocolate4ugermanchocolate4ualmost 9 years ago

I so loved this chapter 4, that I'm going back to read them all. I hope there's a chapter where Kathy gets to make love to the Nordic professor. You have good character development, a good flow to your story, and nice erotic scenes. Gotta go! Chapter 1 awaits me

TSreaderTSreaderover 7 years ago
So very yummy!

I love this story! Thank you!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous