Kathy Takes More BBC

Story Info
She embraces the dark side.
6.9k words
4.4
26.9k
40
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JeepGC
JeepGC
152 Followers

Something changed in my wife after her night with Gerald two weeks ago in San Diego.

He was still a twinkle in her eye long after she finished draining his big black cock of all of its potent sperm on that fateful Friday night.

It was her first black cock, and she says the experience was so much different than any of the white dudes that she's fucked, including Danny, her personal favorite, that she'd like to do it again.

Even though I never got to witness Danny using my wife's body as his own personal cum dump, I was there filming her experience with Gerald, and got to witness first-hand just how much she lost control when that bare black cock entered her married white body for the first time.

I watched as she took that BBC between her milky white thighs and drained it of all bodily fluids until he was bone-ass dry! I watched as whatever Gerald wanted her to do, she did. I watched as his balls contracted and filled her womb with baby-making batter.

She DID seem to act differently with him than the others that I watched her with. I guess a little more 'wanton' might be a good description.

Maybe it was the whole black and white thing that made her act that way, but whatever it was, she wanted to do it again, and that, my friend, fit precisely into my plans.

Since she's on the pill, Kathy always allows her lovers to fuck her bare-back (she claims skin-to-skin is WAY better than skin-to-latex, no argument here) with little chance of actually conceiving, but still, it's not 100% foolproof. So, there's always that slim chance....

When my wife picks up a new 'hobby', she gets into a groove and tends to ride it until it no longer amuses her. That holds true for not only her sexual hobbies, but other hobbies as well. Ceramics, knitting, baking, sewing or whatever, she develops these new hobbies and attacks them with a passion up until the point where she loses interest and moves on to other things.

Right now, her new groove is black men.

Fuckin' figures.

Years ago, when I finally got my act together after screwing around on her several times, Kathy and I started to expand our sexual horizons by including other men in our sexual activities. She didn't have a problem with me asking her to take new cock (she LOVES to fuck), especially since she'd used that pussy of hers so many times when we were separated the last time and was more than willing to go along with my wife-watching fetish.

She didn't have any problem taking new cock that is, until I mentioned my fantasy.

My ultimate fantasy.

My ultimate INTERRACIAL fantasy!

I asked her to fuck a black man.

"NOT GOING TO HAPPEN!!" I believe was her exact response.

Since she's a very sexual person to start with and enjoys the physical act of intercourse, she did grant my fantasy of her becoming my 'hot wife', but only with white guys, never the black ones that I now begged her to do.

That is, until two weeks ago in San Diego.

The last couple of years I've noticed a distinct softening of her attitude towards black men and I'm not sure why, but since it was fueling my fantasies, I wasn't about to question it.

Most of the new shows on TV and movies she watches have some sort of black lead, or major supporting lead, and it's lead her to make comments about some of them, almost under her breath, that has let me know her 'NOT GOING TO HAPPEN' statement about fucking black men may be softening a bit.

Softening to the point of her actually considering it.

So, when I begged her again for the millionth time to fuck a black man, she finally responded with a "We'll see." Then the rendezvous with Gerald happened and she's been a changed woman. Not changed in the fact that she loves sex, that's always been a 'given' and hopefully will never change, but in the fact that now her full concentration seems to be on black men.

OK. Good for me......I think.

Not sure what caused this change in my wife's attitude about black men, because like I've said before, my wife doesn't always tell me everything, just like every other wife out there, and she knows which of her little secrets really 'get me going', so she drops little hints at things that may, or may not, have actually happened, and then lets my mind run with it.

My imagination can be my own worst nightmare at times, due to the level of kinkiness in my fetish, but...nothing I can do about it.

I've heard it said that once a white woman fucks a black man, her attitude changes. Since our trip to San Diego, I've seen those changes in my wife. Two weeks after fucking Gerald, she started dropping little hints in our daily conversations that she was ready to play again, and that she wanted more cock.

More BLACK cock.

More BIG BLACK cock.

Not normally known for being a size queen, she made it clear that Gerald stretched her real tight......and that she loved it!

Who was I to argue? So, I made the arrangements from an AD in a Swinger's magazine that I found to give her a 'second' round of interracial sex. It was a Thursday night when I gave her the news.

We were lying in bed, and she was slobbering all over my cock trying to get it to full-mast and not being completely successful because she had been using me like a fuckin' joystick ever since Gerald seeded her in San Diego, and believe it or not, by now, I was a little worn out from all the sex.

Ha! Never in a million years did I expect those words to come out of MY mouth.

But when I confirmed we had plans for this weekend, she wanted my cock hard, and hard right now! As I've said before, when my wife talks dirty to me, it's the best aphrodisiac in the world. Instant hard on! So, she moved up from my cock to whisper in my ear.

"So, you've lined up a new man for me to fuck? Or," using her hand, she seductively spit in it and used that to lube my cock while masturbating me, "are we going back down to San Diego?"

"Yes.....and no."

She went back down to my now rock-hard cock while resuming her dirty talk, "What's his name?"

"Earl......and James," I told her.

"WHAT? I'm going to do more than one?" her eyes lighting up with that bit of news.

"Well, you had such a good time with Gerald that I thought you might have twice as much fun with two men instead of just one."

"Reaaalllllyy? Are they both black?" she purred, deep throating almost my entire cock.

"Yes."

Coming up for air, she asked, "How big are their cocks?"

"After talking with them on the phone and, according to the photos they sent me, not quite as big as Gerald, but still bigger than me," I replied.

"Are you expecting me to fuck them bare?" I pulled her mouth back over the head of my cock just in time to catch the sperm that erupted from it.

"GGgguulllppp."

She knows talking like that will make me cum very quickly, and I didn't disappoint.

Holding onto the back of her head, I pumped 3-4 good shots of seed into the back of her throat before she pulled her lips off of me and showed me the cum in her mouth as she swallowed my seed like a street-walking whore.

MY street-walking whore.

"Silly girl, don't you take ALL of your cocks bare?"

Saturday morning, she went shopping.

Kathy wanted a new outfit for her second foray into interracial sex and she knew exactly what store she wanted it from. Frederick's of Hollywood. I trusted her to come up with something that would be appropriate for clubbing and dancing and gave her a quick kiss as she headed out the door to find her new 'slut' outfit.

When she returned in the early afternoon, she teased me by only showing me the new fuck-me pumps that she would be wearing tonight, whispering in my ear that I would have to wait till we were leaving before I could see the rest of what she bought.

I expected her to look slutty when we walked out the door......and she did.

Holding a knee length shawl across her shoulders, there was a lot of peek-n-boo going on with her flesh. Sometimes you caught a glimpse of upper inner thigh, sometimes side boob, sometimes under boob, but definitely her entire back was on display as the dress she bought had spaghetti straps to hold everything in place.

A dark, ruby red in color, the material (what little there was of it) itself was a clingy, skin-tight type of knit that hugged her curves. The two diamond shaped patches of material that were supposed to be the top half of the dress, barely kept her nipples covered, while the connecting straps to the bottom of the dress were very sexy in the way that they wrapped around and down her body, connecting at the skirt.

Almost like the outfit that jungle girl Jennifer O'Dell wore in The Lost World by Sir Arhtur Conan Doyle, except in red.

The bottom skirt part of the dress actually came down to just past mid-thigh but was slit on one side all the way up to her hip. A zipper on the slit controlled how much thigh she was actually showing, as this was actually the deciding feature of why she chose this dress.

The black fuck-me pumps that she showed me earlier had straps on the top that wrapped around her calves all the way up to her knees. So, with the whole package in place, she kinda looked like a mummy who was transforming into a slut.

Or maybe it was a slut transforming into a mummy. I dunno, anyway, you guys get the picture.

It was such a different and perfect outfit over what she usually wears when we play our sexual games, that I had to snap some pictures of her before we left to be labeled the 'before' pictures.

The 'during' and 'after' pictures (and video) would come later.

Earl met us at the front bar of what turned out to be an amazing swinger's club, recognizing us from the photos I sent him. Rather, he recognized Kathy, not me, since that was all that mattered anyway. James, the other half of the duo, was running late. Earl whispered in my ear that he was having some domestic issues at home but would be here shortly.

That gave us some time to chat with Earl and get to know him better.

His ad in the 'Swinger's West' magazine described the duo as a team who specialized in taking married white wives to the next level in interracial love-making. After originally talking with him over the phone, he seemed to understand exactly what I wanted him and James to do to my wife.

It seems the two of them have done this before at this particular club, with amazing results and were in high demand, and while they almost never turned down ANY pussy, what they liked best was white pussy.

MARRIED white pussy.

Married white pussy that was either still curious about black cock or had only recently been introduced to it.

Something about the tightness of white pussy before it becomes permanently stretched out by black cock, that Earl and James enjoy. It grips their cocks better than the white wives who've been fucking black for a while.

Still good, but not quite as tight!

Not waiting for James to show up, Earl grabbed Kathy's hand in his and headed to the crowded dance floor. I lost them soon enough in the crowd as mostly fast songs played and people were moving about and having a great time.

Once they had been swallowed up by the crowd for a while, I noticed a man who appeared to be looking for someone. From Earl's description of him, I knew it was James, and waved him over to where I was sitting at the bar.

I knew it was James because Earl, who is just a shade lighter, told me that James came from pure African parents who haven't been introduced to white DNA, and were pure coal black, as was their offspring, James. I've never seen a darker human being in my life. I thought Gerald was pretty dark, but this man was darker.

"Hello, I am James. You must be Michael," extending his hand to me in a warm greeting while sitting down next to me.

"Yes, that's me."

"Where is Earl and your wife?"

"Lost somewhere on that dance floor. Haven't seen them for three songs now," I found myself talking to no one as I watched James get up and disappear into the crowd.

"Well, shit," I said aloud, thinking to myself, "I guess that mother fuckers only got one thing on his mind......my wife.

Finally, a slow song came on and I made my way to the men's room for a much overdue piss. On my way back, I spotted the three of them on the crowded dance floor doing what nasty exhibitionist freaks do......dry-humping.

Earl was in front with Kathy's right boob being pinched together with his left hand and her nipple in his mouth, while James was snugged up behind her like a second skin and playing with her left nipple from behind. My wife loves having her nipples played with and sucked on, so her head was tucked around the back of Earl's neck sucking in his aroma while both men made themselves at home with her body out on the dance floor.

The dance floor wasn't typically where people did their fucking in this swinger's club, but to the occasional exhibitionists who showed up, they didn't seem to care. They came to a swing club to get laid, and they didn't care what room they were in.

Turns out both Earl and James are exhibitionists, and with their massive equipment, most people, women AND men, don't really mind when they do it on the dance floor. In fact, they are often encouraged to put on a show for the night's crowd, especially if there's a pretty woman in between them.

Tonight, that woman happened to be my wife.

I was enjoying playing the part of the voyeuristic husband, after all, that's what I was, a cuckold voyeur. I was watching and filming, not participating. My participation would come later, after Earl and James were through using her.

I know, and love, what her fresh, tight, un-fucked pussy feels like.

I also know, and love, what her just used, stretched out and dripping wet cunt feels like after some stud has used her to dump his seed into, and that's what I was after tonight......a used, stretched out and dripping wet cunt. I was not to be disappointed.

With their lips and fingers, Earl and James soon had Kathy swooning on the dance floor with her first orgasm of the evening, dripping all over Earl's fingers in the process with her own juices. He then brought them up to my wife's mouth where she wantonly put on a show of fellating his fingers and licking them clean.

My wife was ready.

Ready to be double-teamed by these two well endowed, young black men who, before the evening was over, would make a cum deposit in all three of her holes.

As Earl had his fingers in my wife's mouth, James pushed her head slightly forward, crouched down behind her, lined up his big, black cock with Kathy's married white pussy, and pushed......HARD......causing her to collapse forward onto Earl for support.

"OOOooooohhhhh," she cried out, "you're so FUCKING big!! AAArrrggghhh!" instantly reaching her second orgasm tonight.

Earl allowed my wife to continue falling forward by grabbing the back of her head and pulling it down to his hard black cock, where he forced it between her ruby red painted lips. 'Forced' might not be the right word, as she willingly opened wide and took Earl deep down her throat.

A few people were starting to pair off around the large room as the music started to soften and the dancing was morphing into what people really came here for......doing nasty things to each other, but most were still watching the menage-a trois happening right in front of them.

A cock in her mouth and one in her pussy, Earl, James and Kathy were putting on quite a show for the people watching. Bent over at the waist, my wife was servicing two black men, at the same time, in front of a room full of on-lookers.

And I was getting it all on video for future enjoyment. I moved in for a close-up just as Earl grabbed Kathy by the back of her head and started pumping his cum into her mouth.

First of all, my wife is a swallower, not a spitter. But she can be a NASTY swallower! Let me explain.

I don't know if she does this when I'm not there to watch her, but if I AM there to watch her take another man's cum in her mouth, she doesn't swallow right away.

Oh, no, she's told me that would be 'wasting the moment'.

Instead, she likes to make sure that she's milked the cock in her mouth of all of its potent seed before she removes her lips from it, tilts her head slightly backward, opens her mouth to show me the cum, twirls her tongue around in it, letting some of it drip down her chin before making a big 'gulping' action and swallowing the sperm into her belly.

Nasty.

That's what she was doing right now. Showing me Earl's cum in her mouth, except this time, she was taking nasty to a whole new level. I'd never seen her do this before, but after Earl finished in her mouth, and with James still slowly working in and out of her juicy pussy from behind, she stood upright and used her fingers to catch the seed dripping down her chin, tilted her head completely back, and with her cum laden fingers directly above her wide-open mouth, she dipped them into her mouth and cleaned the cum from them.

Xtra nasty.

I don't know if she was doing this for me or for the crowd watching, but it looked nasty. Comments I heard murmuring among the crowd ranged from, "My God honey, why don't YOU do that?", to "Geez, that fuckin' bitch is nnaaasssttyy!", to "Oh my God, I could never do that!"

Yep, that was my wife, she likes nasty.......and so do I.

But she was tired of being on her feet now and wanted to lay back so she could point her heels at the ceiling. The guys were more than willing to accommodate her, and we all moved to one of the rooms actually designed for fornication, with a large mattress on the floor and chairs conveniently placed around the room.

The crowd watching from the small dance floor broke up into their own little sexcapades with just two single white guys following my wife and her studs into one of the sex rooms.

Content to watch the black and white scene unfolding in front of them, both men soon settled into a chair, masturbating their somewhat tiny white dicks, watching the scene in front of them as my wife prepared to satisfy her new fuck-toys.

Kathy's dress, or at least the straps holding the pieces of cloth that was called her dress, stayed somewhat in place but pushed off to the side, as the two black men laid her down on the mattress. Earl was soon lying naked beside her with his tongue down her throat and one of her boobs in his hand, while James, who was also naked now, laid between her milky white thighs and glued his mouth to her succulent pussy while reaching up and fondling her other boob, pinching her nipple rather roughly.

"OOOhhhhhh."

Her moans could be heard down the hall as she reached another orgasm from his tongue, raising her hips up and down in an effort to take more of that tongue in her married white pussy.

She was getting off on the two men. Some may think that Earl and James were there to use her, but I think it's the other way around......my wife was using them. Holding James by the back of his head tightly against her pussy lips and wrapping her other arm around the back of Earl's neck while he tongue kissed her deeply.

"OOOohhhh! AAaarrgghh! UUuummmpphh!" were groans I heard escaping from my wife's lips as she drenched James's face with her third orgasm of the night.

"FUCK ME!"

Using his fingers to wipe my wife's juices from his lips, James then forced his dripping fingers into her mouth, where she happily licked them clean (again), before rising up between her thighs, grabbing an ankle in both hands and spreading her legs wide open, kinda like a wish-bone.

The fact that her outfit was still somewhat draped on her body, sans her g-string, always gets me hotter. I don't know why, but I like to see my whore fucking with her clothes still partially on. Not always, but a lot of the time. She says she prefers being completely naked when she's fucking but stays partially dressed for my benefit because she knows that turns me on, and tonight was no different.

JeepGC
JeepGC
152 Followers
12