Kathy Takes More BBC

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But now here was James, kneeling upright between my wife's widespread milky-white thighs with an ankle in each hand, getting ready to stuff the blackest cock I've ever seen inside her fertile pink pussy.

And my wife fucks only one way......bareback.

Before James pushed, Earl crawled up on top of her chest, putting his cock in her face as she reached down between her legs to line up James's massive black cock with her fuck hole.

"PUSH," she cried out, but James didn't have to. My wife's pussy was so wet and open from the fucking he gave her on the dance floor, that he didn't need to push at all. He just slid in. All the way to his balls!

"OOOoohhhhh!!!!"

He didn't have anything more to give her as he was bottomed out down to his balls inside her, letting her get used to his size again before he started stroking.

Earl, however, offered her no such consideration.

Grabbing my wife by the back of her head, Earl soon developed a nice rhythm fucking her mouth. Once in a while, he'd go in too deep and she'd gag, but for the most part, he figured out a good depth and steadily fucked her mouth.

James could feel Kathy was getting accustomed to his size, so he slowly started moving his cock in and out of her tight pussy, bottoming out every time he pushed his cock inside of her.

Just as James was starting to build up more speed, Earl cried out, "Let's move her down here."

Wanting a deeper penetration in her mouth, Earl climbed off Kathy's chest and, with his good friend James still buried deep inside her, the two black men slid my wife to the edge of the mattress where her head could hang off the side and provide the deeper penetration that Earl desired.

James resumed holding an ankle in each hand, spreading her wide while keeping his cock buried inside her, as Earl changed his position, now facing James from above my wife's head. Her neck tilted back over the mattress edge as Earl lined up his black cock with her mouth.

My wife mastered this position, she would tell me later, back when she was fucking Danny (long ago, while we were separated) and his good friend Steve.

At first, she tried telling me that she was too drunk to realize that Steve had come into the hotel room that night with her and Danny when they were about to have sex, but that turned out to be an outright lie.

No, she definitely WAS drunk that night alright, but not drunk enough to not know that there were TWO cocks that followed her into that hotel room, not one. She later confessed that she DID know Steve was there and was hoping Danny would let her fuck him too, since she thought he was 'so damned cute'.

Well, turns out that Danny did share my wife with Steve that night, and a few other nights as well, 'forcing' her to do some really nasty things in the process (more on that later in a different story).

One of the things that they made her do was the trick of laying her head backwards off the edge of the mattress so that her throat and mouth would line up in a way that would let him get almost all of his 9" down her throat, at least for a couple of seconds anyway, before he had to pull back out and let her breathe.

He told my wife that was how he taught his own wife Kathy to deep throat him, since she wasn't very good at giving head. But my wife Kathy, was a much better learner than his wife, and caught on quickly on how to please him by doing deep throat in this position without gagging.

That training was now coming in handy.

Earl was surprised as he watched inch after black inch of his cock disappear down my wife's throat until he had to pull back again. He had never been able to get that much of his cock down a woman's throat before, but now, here was my wife impressing him with her talents. One of her many talents.

Yes, these two black gentlemen were quite experienced as a team of cocksmen!

It was obvious that they enjoyed putting on a show for anybody watching simply by the way they were fucking my wife in front of me and the two voyeurs sitting against the wall. All while getting some fresh pussy!

There was absolutely no wasted or awkward movement from these two black studs. They were in a rhythm not only with my wife, but with each other as well.

So now, here is my beautiful wife, lying on her back, still somewhat clothed, with her heels pointing at the ceiling, being held wide-open by her ankles by an extremely dark, completely naked black man, who has his cock buried deep inside of her dripping pussy......bareback......

......while at the other end........

......another black man was facing him, holding my wife's wrists in his hands while using the same rhythm to move his cock in and out of her mouth!

One would push while the other one pulled. Kind of like what the old-fashioned steam locomotives used to do, and her grunts brought it all together.

This went on for several minutes before James noticed that the two male onlookers in the chairs had their dicks out and were masturbating. He motioned for one of the men to come over to where he was fucking my wife's mouth. A little hesitant at first, he started to put his dick back in his pants when he stood up, but James would have none of that and motioned him over.

As soon as the man was close enough, James took one of my wife's wrists and lowered it down towards the man's penis. Not quite sure what James wanted her to do, he finally grabbed her hand and put it on the man's stiff dick for her.

She knew what to do now, and slowly started jacking the man off. Before she got her second stroke completed, her other hand was filled with the second voyeur's white dick.

Earl and James were into a nice rhythm now, working her back and forth between them, and she eventually got the two dicks in her hands into a rhythm, as well. So again, here was my wife lying on her back with a big black cock in her pussy, another one in her mouth, and a small white dick in each hand.

My wife was servicing four men at one time! What a whore!

MY fucking whore.

Believe me, this life isn't for everybody. In fact, I'm sure I belong to a very small percentage of men who actually enjoy watching their wives fuck other men. I guess they call us cuckolds, I really don't give a fuck, but at the moment I was very proud that my wife, my whore, was the center of attention in a room full of men and that she was taking care of every stiff dick in the room!

As expected, neither of the white guys lasted very long and were soon shooting their sperm all over her chest, where she rubbed it over her boobs without losing contact with either black cock.

The two white guys then left, leaving only the three of us to enjoy Kathy's charms.

Just before he unloaded in my wife's mouth, Earl called out, "It's time for her DP," and withdrew his cock from her married throat. James barely had time to get his cock out of her pussy before Earl flipped her over onto her belly.

"It's my turn in her pussy," Earl cried, and crawled underneath her causing my wife to climb on top of him 'cowgirl' style.

Wet from the saliva of my wife's talented mouth and still stretched out from James,

Earl had no trouble sliding all the way in when Kathy sat down on his cock. She moved up and down on him for a few seconds before James took his place behind them, ready to complete her first interracial double penetration.

Kathy is no anal virgin, having lost that cherry to Burt many, many years ago, but she's never had one the size of James either. So, while her pussy was all sloppy and juicy and ready for a big cock to bottom out, her ass wasn't, and James couldn't just 'ram it home'. But using the juice from her pussy as lube, he was able to finally get past her sphincter and start the process of loosening her ass muscles for the fucking that was about to come.

And fuck her they did!

Earl started moving his cock up into her pussy from below, which actually helped James's cock reach full penetration in her ass, and then when he felt Kathy's anal muscles finally relax around the invasion of his huge cock, James started his own rhythm, which soon matched Earl's motion from below.

Fuckin' pros, I tell ya.

Yes, these two well-endowed, young black men were double penetrating a beautiful white woman, and the way they were fucking her told me that they have done this many times in the past. MANY times.

They were so smooth in their movements and motions that my wife climaxed twice before James announced, "I'm cumming!!"

Withdrawing her tongue from Earl's mouth, Kathy cried out, "YES!! Yes, give it to me! Give me your cum!

"My husband told me to empty your balls, so, YES, give me your FUCKING cum!! Put it inside me!!"

The amount of sperm that James dumped in my wife's tight ass was soon slathering out the sides of her butthole and dripping down onto the black cock that was still pounding away up into her juicy pussy.

Taking a few more strokes to completely empty his balls before pulling his softening cock out of her ass, James then rolled over onto his back so he could watch Earl's cock continue its onslaught of my wife's pussy.

But now Earl was tired of being on the bottom and once James moved off of them, he made Kathy get off of him and laid her back down on the mattress flat on her belly so he could fuck her 'doggy' style. Except instead of 'doggy', he wanted her to lay down completely flat on the mattress, so she didn't have any buffer to his thrusts.

Normally, fucking 'doggy' style meant a woman was on her hands and knees and could absorb some of the more brutal thrusts from a man by simply moving her hips in unison with his. But if she were pinned against something, say, a wall, or a car bumper, or laying down flat on a mattress, or something like that, then there is no room for her to 'wiggle' and deflect the invading thrust.

She would have no choice but to 'take it'.

This is what Earl wanted now, no 'wiggle room' for my wife. He wanted Kathy to have no 'buffer' zone and take his demanding thrusts completely inside her married white body.

AND SHE DID!!!

Willingly.

You could see and hear the grunts as her black lover was giving her the fucking of a lifetime. Every time Earl bottomed out inside my wife you could see her arms and legs jerk outwards uncontrollably until she came yet again.

Of the two of them, Earl was the one with the people skills and the nice personality, whereas James, while pleasant enough, was there for nothing more than the fucking. Fucking married white women as hard as they possibly could was why he and Earl teamed up in the first place.

Pinned down face first on the mattress, Kathy was getting that hard fucking, grunting with every thrust.

"AAAggghhh!

"UUuummpphh!

"OOoohhh!"

That last female grunt coming from the woman below him caused Earl to pin her down tight to the mattress with his hips one last time, " HERE I CUM!!"

"YYYyyeeeessss! Put your cum in me! Fill me up with your sperm!"

"UUUggghhh. AAhhh. FUCK!" Earl cried out as he emptied his balls inside my willing wife before collapsing on her back, giving his potent sperm the opportunity to work into her womb.

Watching him slowly start moving his hips again, he turned to me and said, "I'm trying to push it into her womb," meaning his cum. "and leave you another little present."

The first present would be, of course, my wife's stretched-out, just-fucked, dripping wet, highly desirable pussy.

For me, and by some of the comments I receive, MANY other men also enjoy their wife's pussy after it's just been used by another man, or men. Everybody has their own kink and mine is sharing my wife. Works for me, works for her, and that's all that really fucking matters.

But now I was watching this strange black man roll off the top of my wife, while his softening cock slipped out of her juiced up pussy and lay down beside her. I zoomed in for the shot of his cum dripping out of her and down onto the mattress.

There was A LOT of cum.

A lot of cum was leaking out of my wife that another man put there. I watched him do it and captured it all on film for my/our later enjoyment.

But now it was my turn!

After stripping down while watching my wife get fucked, I removed my shorts and climbed on top of her before she could turn over on her back. A 'purring' sound was coming from somewhere in her chest as I lined up my cock with her leaking pussy and pushed.

No resistance WHAT-SO-EVER!!!

Sorry, not sorry, five strokes later, I was through and added my seed to the seed that was already swimming up inside her hoping to reach the entrance of her womb.

For the moment, though, she was done, too. In the past hour and a half, she'd had more cum dumped inside her body than she usually gets in a full month, and she was just lying there, on her belly......passed out and purring.

Earl and James weren't through with her yet. Needing just a short recovery and clean up time, they climbed back into their shorts and headed to the bar for liquid replenishment and returned to our room five minutes later with drinks in hand.

The two white men from earlier also came back in, this time with a third white man in tow and resumed their voyeuristic positions in the easy chairs. Apparently, we picked a night that allowed single men in the club that was usually reserved for couples, and we had three of them in the room where Earl and James were putting on quite a show with my wife.

Earl and James, who had cleaned up a bit in the men's room, each took an arm and a leg and gently turned my wife over onto her back.

Recovering from her little snooze, she insisted, "No, wait. I need to clean up first."

I told her, "Don't think so, babe. The sloppier, the better, remember? So, no, I'm not letting you clean up before the next round."

And with that, Earl once again moved between my wife's creamy white thighs. This time, instead of kneeling upright and holding her legs apart, he laid down on top of her and commanded her, "Put it in!"

Reaching down between her legs, she grabbed hold of Earl's hard, big black cock and aimed it at her still dripping pussy, grabbing his ass with her other hand encouraging him to, "Fill me up again."

With very little effort, he was once again, balls deep in my wife. His tongue found its way down her throat, where she sucked on it like a miniature dick and his hips started a slow, rolling motion forcing his cock deep inside her. Taking his time with her while the captive audience looked on, she raised her legs and wrapped them tightly around Earl's back for deeper penetration.

At first, I couldn't make out what he was saying to her after removing his tongue from her mouth, but there was no denying what her response was.

"Yes, yes, yes. Your cock feels so good inside me. Yes. Yes, you can have this pussy ANY time you want it. ANY TIME!

"Huh? What? Oh. Okay, no, I don't think he'll have a problem with that, will you honey?" she asked from below her black stud.

"A problem with what, baby?" I replied back.

"With you loaning me out to him later on, you know, without you there." Catching me completely off guard.

"Really? Is that what you want?" I questioned.

"UUUuuummm, yeah, that sounds kinda good to me right now," she continued as Earl picked up his pace, determined to fill this woman's pussy with yet another load from his cock.

Not taking long with my wife's legs wrapped around his back, Earl, for the last time tonight, spasmed and emptied his balls inside her, "Fuck!"

Kathy kept her legs wrapped tightly around his back and again whispered something into his ear that I couldn't hear, but, as soon as she stopped whispering, Earl put his tongue back in her mouth and started slowly pushing his hips up into her.

"UUUuuummmm, yes, that's it baby, push that seed deep into momma's belly! UUuuooohhh, yyeeaahhhh!"

My wife held him in that position for a full five minutes before, unceremoniously, unlocking her legs and pushing him off, shouting, "James!"

As soon as Earl moved off my wife, James climbed into the saddle, with Kathy pulling his head down to hers and again whispering something in his ear, as he slid his cock inside her once again, that I wasn't privileged to hear. But James stayed in that position, laying his body completely flat down against hers, with Kathy soon wrapping both legs and arms around him, holding his body tightly against hers.

His constant rolling motion was starting to speed up as my wife continued whispering in his ear. Something dirty, if I knew her, that was turning James on even more than before.

I would find out later what she whispered to both men.

Both BLACK men.

Right now, though, James was starting to pant and shouted out, "You want it, don't you slut?......you want my cum inside you, don't you?...... you little whore......well, here it comes......AAAArrrggghhh!!!"

Filling her hole once again with his last deposit of the night.

Kathy held him tightly against her with her arms and legs locked together so he couldn't move even if he wanted to. He finally forced himself up, causing my wife's limbs to fall harmlessly to the mattress, and got to his feet with a mixture of his cum and her juices still dripping from his cock.

Pulling her up from the prone position by her hair, James made my wife 'clean him' with her lips and tongue before letting her fall back to the mattress.

Ten minutes later, Earl and James were in their cars heading home to their respective spouses while my wife gave mercy fucks to the three white men and their tiny dicks.

She couldn't feel ANY of them and told them so, "When are you going to put it in?" she asked, just as the first guy was pulling his totally spent, limp white prick from her overflowing pussy. It took the other two guys even less time to get off inside her and fifteen minutes later, we were heading home, too.

Through half-closed eyelids, in the bucket seat sitting next to me on the drive home, she asked, "What's next?"

Illuminated only by the dashboard lights, a giant smile crossed my face.

12