Kathy, The Insatiable Gild

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck me Richard. I'm an old girl, and I've fucked a lot of men, but fuck, I can honestly say I've never had or even seen a cock like this. It's fucking perfect..Fuck."

"Thank you Ms Brown. Could you put it in your mouth now please. I'm getting desperate." I didn't need telling twice. I glared up at him for ordering me around even as I lowered my face to his leaky cock head. If I'd known then what I know now I might of played it differently. All his politeness was an act, as I was about to find out; he'd come round to my house to make me his bitch. Once I got this first load out of him I would lose all the control and he was to be the dominant one. Even with all my experience, I never saw it coming, he had been in control the whole time. Once I'd started teasing him there was just no escape for me. He was going to fuck me and keep fucking me until I couldn't stand. He was to leave me like no man has ever been able to before.

But I wasn't aware of any of this as I took his huge cock head into my mouth and sucked him like a whore. My cheeks caved in as I used all my skills to bring him off. My long tongue massaged along the underside of his dick sending shudders through his whole body and I knew he wasn't going to last long under my ministrations. I slurped and drooled and made it a blow job that was worthy of this magnificent cock and one he wouldn't forget in his life time. My cunt, already sopping wet, was getting even wetter and I can't remember ever being this wet before. I let one hand drop down between my leg and gently rubbed my protruding clit, fuck, it felt so good. But I didn't linger on it, I didn't want to come by hand, I wanted and needed to come with this big fucking cock in me.

I love to suck cock, and there's been many, but even I was in awe of sucking this beast. I wondered how much cum these big balls held, I wondered if I would be able to cope. I'd never had to consider this before. I considered it now. Nuts this big don't carry small amounts of cum in them and I was pretty sure I was going to be overwhelmed. I pulled out my hand from between my legs and tried to cup his balls, they were of course too big for me to handle with the one hand, it would have to suffice, I was using the other hand to stroke him, I wanted that cum out of him as fast as I could. I needed fucking badly. There aren't many men alive who don't like the feeling of long nails gently scraping along their scrotum, I did this now as I stroked him harder and sucked as hard as I could. I managed to look up at him our eyes met and the first spurt rocketed into the back my throat. He gave no warning, just spurted a whole stream of hot um into my throat. For the first time he placed his hand on my head to hold me in place, I couldn't get away even if I wanted to. Spurt after spurt rocketed into my mouth. There was just so much of it. I was swallowing non-stop but I still wasn't getting all of it. It was running out the sides of my mouth onto my tits. I looked up into his eyes to see him smirking.

He finally eased off, I couldn't breathe, he hadn't choked me, but its hard to breathe and swallow at the same time. He pulled his still hard cock from my mouth and I wiped the excess from my lips ready to give him a piece of my mind, but Richard had other ideas.

"Thanks for that Kathy, I needed that after all the fucking teasing you've been doing to me, now lets see how much of a slut you really are shall we." he picked me up like I weighed nothing a threw me back on the bed, quickly climbing between my prostrate legs he wasted no time or finesse in inserting himself inside me.

"Fuck you, you bastard... fuck that's so fucking big." I yelled at him. I really wanted him to slow down and give me a chance to get used to his size, but he wasn't slowing down for nothing. It was going happen his way, I was to have no say in the matter.

"This what you wanted...showing your big fucking tits off all the time...I've been watching you for months..seen you bring all those fucking useless men home that couldn't handle your slutty pussy, now you've got me fucking you, by the time I'm finished today, you'll fucking know what it like to be fucked like a true slut."

I'd had my eyes closed as I tried to get used to his extra large cock as he kept powering into me, but at his words I opened them to only to find that young boy I'd watched grow up from a sweet 10 year old, into the polite 19 year old that I had thought his mother had done a good job in raising, was gone. In his place was a mad rutting beast. He'd said he'd been watching me for months, maybe he had. Maybe he'd seen all those useless lovers I'd brought home and it had maybe driven him a little crazy and then to cap it all off, I'd been showing myself off in my garden to his perverted eyes only.

So what if I'd driven him a little nuts, doesn't give him the right to come into my own home and dominate me. And I had no doubt I was being dominated completely. You could tell by the look in his fierce looking eyes, once he'd come in my pussy, it wasn't going to be nearly enough. He was going to take what he wanted no matter what, and it would be as he wanted it.

"What's up slut, you got nothing to say?" he said as he powered into me, his fat helmet hitting my cervix on every stroke. Oh, I had plenty to say, but I couldn't speak, his consisted hammering of my cunt left me unable to get any words out. I have never in my life had my cunt hammered like this young man was doing now. Somehow, I was going to make him pay for this.

"I don't usually fuck old sluts like you, but you've been begging for it. As soon as my folks left this morning I was going to come round and knock your door, but I remained patient..waiting to see what you did..sure enough, there you were, dressed like a slut..showing these big tits off... fuck slut, you really are so fucking tight...I love it."

He had only been inside me for 2 minutes before I felt my first orgasm arriving. I'm normally a good stayer and can control my cums, not this time though. It was coming from deep down and I had a feeling that this was gong to be a squirter. Involuntary my legs lifted to grasp his tight butt while my hands went and held on to his muscular back. A deep guttural groan came from deep within me and my mouth opened to scream my release, before a sound could come out he did something unexpected, he leant his head down and kissed me. A full on sloppy kiss that made everything much more personal. And then I came, more powerfully than ever before. He kept kissing me, his tongue was inside my mouth searching for mine, even as my squirt drenched his big balls. I don't normally kiss my lovers, I'm not there for the romance, I bring them home to fuck, but I have to admit, I was loving this kiss, so much so I reciprocated. My tongue was soon searching for his as I grasped his hair in my fingers and let him know how much I was loving the kiss.

Eventually my orgasm calmed down and I felt him ease up on his thrusts, I was pretty sure he hadn't cum yet, I would of felt his blasts upon my cervix if he had and although I'd had a very powerful cum myself, I'm pretty sure I hadn't felt anything like that. I took my shaking legs away from his butt and released my hold on his neck and was finally able to relax. I know he'd only fucked me for 2 and a half minutes, but fuck, that had to be the most intensive 2 and a half minutes of fucking ever.

He rolled off and laid beside me. I looked over at him and he wasn't even breathing heavy. I struggled up on one elbow to give him a piece of my mind, but before I could get a word out he was talking again.

"Don't bother Kathy. Everything that happens today, you asked for. Everything. I bet as soon as my mum came round and said that they were going away for a few days and that I wasn't going you thought you'd have some fun. Well, I'll tell you something slut, I know what I'm about and I don't care what you want, its all about me. We're gonna do everything you've made me think about. You can't go around cock teasing and think you can get away with it. Not with me anyway. Oh, and by the way, if you think your gonna play games after I've finished with you, I've got you on film. From the time you walked out of your shed until you had your piss and licked your hand. So I'd think about it if I was you. Are we clear my granny slut?"

Well, after that speech, all I could do was lay back down and think about what I'd caused. I didn't know if he would use that film, but I wasn't willing to find out. I just had to hope that he wasn't the abusive kind. I love nasty sex, but I don't like being overly hurt. Its not my thing. All I could do was hope.

"I'll be good Richard. I'm sorry if I teased you too much. I can't help myself." I told him hoping for some small amount of pity.

"Don't worry. Your gonna be just fine. I'm ready to go again. From behind this time. If your going to behave like a dog, then you should be fucked like a dog."

I got up on my hands and knees and looked behind me. His cock was still ramrod hard, he hadn't lost any of his stiffness. "You really like my hot body don't you baby."

"Kathy, I fucking love your hot body. You turn me on so fucking much." You tell me of a 64 year old woman who wouldn't like to hear those words from a 19 year old stud. You wouldn't find one. But I'll tell you, what a rush I got from hearing them. I think I became his whore right about then. I dismissed his so-called movie, if there was one, I wasn't going to cause any problems for Richard whatsoever. I wanted him to come back and to keep coming back.

I eased down onto my elbows making sure my back was arched forcing my butt high in the air giving him a good target. I purred as I felt him nudge my pussy lips and move back trying to get him to enter me, but it was his turn to tease. "Be patient slut." he told me as he moved back away from me, denying me his tumescent rod. "Fuck me Richard, give me that great big cock.." I could hear the bastard laughing behind me as he rubbed his helmet up and down my pussy crack. My juices were running down my inner thighs and all that little bastard could do was fucking laugh. "He wants me to beg." I thought to myself. But that wasn't going to happen, no matter how horny I was for him. I've never begged for cock in my life and I wasn't about to start now with this young upstart.

Many men have told me that I have perfect hands. My fingers are long and slim with long nails I always have them painted red. Men love to see them wrapped around their cocks or spreading my pussy lips apart. I try this now. I lower my head onto the pillow and reach back between my legs and spread my cunt lips really wide so he can see inside and then I wait. I smirked into the pillow, I didn't have to wait long, within seconds I felt him pushing his fat head inside me. God, it felt so good. I was tempted to tell him how he couldn't resist but I just knew he would pull out and tease me again.

My mind went back to the compliment he paid me a short while ago, I've been complimented many times, but never by one so young and I really wanted to hear some more. I pushed my butt into his pelvis, it was slightly painful, but oh so delicious, and forced myself upright. I brought my arms up around his neck and whispered, "Tell me what turns you on about me baby. Tell me what makes this big fucking cock so hard that you have to fuck me."

He brought one muscular arm around my waist until his hand was resting on my flat stomach while the other hung on to my sweaty breast. "It's everything about you Kathy. The way you dress, the way you walk, you just ooze sex. You keep me awake at night. Even when I'm fucking other girls, all I'm thinking about is your hot mature body."

"God, that's so fucking hot Richard, you should of said something. As soon as I'd seen this fucking big cock you could have had me."

"I didn't realise. But then this morning you did that by your shed and I thought you knew I was watching and I couldn't stop myself. I had to come round."

"I did know. I've known for weeks. I just hoped it was you and not your father. You were right when you said about what I thought when your mum said they were going away. I had made plans, I wanted to drive you crazy with lust. Fuck, your cock feels so hard honey.. so you liked watching me taste my own piss baby?"

"Fuck yes. I was already hard for you, but when you did that, my cock went to granite. I've never been so fucking hard as I was then. It was just so fucking nasty."

"And how nasty are you Richard? You want to get nasty with Kathy? I promise you babes, I can be really nasty with the right man, and you are the right man." I felt his cock spasm as I said this and brought my hands down to his firm butt and dug my long nails in.

I felt his breath on my neck as he nuzzled me and his teeth as he bit down to mark me. I was very nearly going to stop him. But nobody needed to know that he had done it. Could of been anyone. I screwed my ass into his groin loving the feeling of his cockhead squirming against my cervix and his mouth on my neck.

"God, I'm so wet, fuck me now honey, fuck Kathy like you've always wanted." I dropped down till my head was on the pillow and waited. I could hear his breaths coming in pants and I felt proud that I could inspire this much lust in this young stud. I felt him as he pulled back, his cock was so tight in my sodden cunt that I could feel him pulling on my sheath. I had a feeling that if we made a habit of this, I'd be totally ruined for any other men; but I couldn't think about that now, he started taking long deep plunges into me. This wasn't the frantic fucking he'd given me earlier, this was measured for our enjoyment and I was able to adjust to him, unlike before. With each plunge my cunt juice would squeeze out of our coupled genitals making the most obscene squelches ever heard in this bedroom at least.

With each thrust he was taking me closer to another climax, I just hoped that he would keep going. I wanted his cum inside of me. No, I needed it inside of me. I've never been much of a size queen. In my mind, a cocks a cock, but I certainly had a different opinion now. This cock was the king of cocks as far as I was concerned. It was reaching places I never new existed inside me before.

"Aaaaaaa..Fuck baby, how did a man your age learn to fuck so good?... so good...so fucking good in my little pussy." he grabbed my long hair and pulled, simultaneously he started taking shorter thrusts whilst pulling me back with my hair. The room not only smelled of sex, but the only sounds you'd of been able to hear would been my squeals every time he hit my cervix and the slapping of my butt as it hit his cum soaked groin. Richard was pulling on my hair so hard I was practically looking up at the ceiling and I knew he was exerting his dominance over me and I was loving it. For so long I'd been using men for my pleasure, now a fit young man was using me for his and by all the signs, was going to keep using me. I wouldn't of changed a thing. And then I broke my rule. I begged.

"Oooo fuck baby...your making me cum again... it's going to be a good one fuck...shit..please don't stop baby...keep fucking me...please..."

"I wont be stopping this time slut...this time I'm gonna keep going until I fill you with my jizz.."

"Fuck yessss..." exactly as I wanted. His thrusts became fierce and I raised my head a little so I could see between my prostrate legs. I was on the verge of cumming and as I looked I could see his big balls swing and slapping against my clit. My breath caught in my throat as I thought about how nasty that looked. And then I came. My breath was forced out of me in one long scream as Richard hammered my wet cunt like a jack hammer. I couldn't catch my breath, I couldn't do anything but let the wave of my orgasm take me to places I'd never been before.

True to his word Richard fucked me through my climax. It took sometime for me to settle and regain some sort of equilibrium. I shook and shivered like I'd never done before. He truly was a marvellous fucker and I was already addicted, and he still hadn't cum yet. He finally came to a stop. I tried to raise my head and look back at him but my energy was so spent, I was covered in sweat and felt that I must of looked like a mess. He pulled that magnificent cock out, leaving me with an overwhelming feeling of emptiness. I needn't of worried, knowing how exhausted I was he physically turned me over, put his arms under my knees and pulled me to him.

"Oh god yes," I said as I watched him line up that fat throbber with my pussy. "Do it baby, fuck me again."

He doesn't hesitate, his big arms pulled me onto him and I'm filled once again. He's not so gentle this time, he wants to cum, I can feel it in him. This time he's going to fuck me until he cums no matter what happens to me. I'm good with that. I've already had two earth shattering orgasms brought on by his fat cock and I'm pretty sure I'll be having more. My eyes roll up in my head as he fucks me almost as hard as he was when he was behind me; he's using my own body weight and has a real steady rhythm going. Fuck, I thought I was an experienced sex partner, but this young man was fucking me like a pro.

His hips are a blur as I say to him, "That's it baby..fucking cum in me..do it...fill me your hot cum." I feel his cock swell to an impossible girth and then he's filling me with his hot jizz. 5 powerful jets of cum I feel hitting my womb, so much so its being forced out of me as he keeps his momentum going. I was close to coming myself as well, but that was ok. This is what being fucked was all about.

I felt his cock deflate, no, that's wrong, it didn't deflate, but it did lose some of its firmness. He let my legs down and leaned over me. I opened my eyes to see his face closing in on mine and then our lips touched and I felt his tongue lick along my lips encouraging me to open mine. Soon our hot sweaty bodies were intermingled as we kissed like the lovers we now were.

We were both laid on our side facing each other. I have to say, I was feeling pretty fucking pleased with myself. Here I am, a 64 year old woman, who should no way in hell have been able to entice a hunky 19 year old into her bed and fucking her like she'd never been fuck before, and yet I was. So yes, I was feeling pretty damn good.

I was lost in my own little world as we laid side by side facing each other in satisfied silence when he started to speak. "I want to do it all with you Kathy. Everything I've imagined as I sneaked peaks at you these past few months, and even some I haven't even thought up yet."

"Hmmm. So this isn't going to be a one off, Your going to want more of me then?" I said as I let my nails trail over his solid pecs. He really was a fine specimen of a young man.

"Oh Kathy, I'm gonna want a whole lot more of you. Have you made any plans for the day?"

"No, just my normal run this afternoon. Why?"

"I've no plans either, I think we should spend the day getting to know each other. And maybe you can forget about the run for one day, I'm going to give you all the exercise you need."

"So what plans have you got stud?...pray tell." His eyes are firmly fixed on my tits that are still are pressed together as I'm facing him, my nipples solid and erect like they have been since I was in the garden.

"I honestly don't know where to start. I thought about you so much and imagined so much its all a little fucked up. You were just a fantasy, I didn't believe for one minute that I'd get the chance of being here with you."

I rolled away from him and reached down to the floor and picked up my sodden thong from the floor. "Why don't we start with these?" I said as I brought them up to his nose. I heard him take a sniff as I rubbed them all around his lower face. "You like smelling my piss and cum juices baby?" I asked as I watched his mighty cock come back to hardness. I didn't give him chance to answer, I slipped the gusset into his mouth and grasping his fuck stick I started pulling on him.