Kathy, The Insatiable Gild

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Is this enough for you baby or do you want more?...maybe you want to drink my piss straight from the source...maybe you want me to piss while your fucking me...I'd like that. Can you imagine my hot piss running all over this big cock and balls and down your legs. I'd fucking love it and I have a feeling you would too." With his mouth full of my thong he couldn't really say much and I didn't expect him to. But he did his best to nod which pleased me no-end. I'd been looking for this since forever, and finally I had a lover that was going to fulfill all my sordid wishes. I could even feel his fat cock trembling in my little tight fist, the thought of our about to happen piss games driving him insane with lust. My little exhibition in the garden must of woken up something inside of him. It was time, I needed to know just how nasty this boy was. My thoughts towards my own son and him were beginning to take root and the thought of them both having their way with me was becoming an obsession. I'd had had two lovers at the same time on numerous occasions, but something about one of them being as young as Richard and the other being my very own son was really hitting home.

"So tell me Richard, how much do you enjoy fucking me?" I asked as I withdrew my sodden thong from his mouth.

"I love it Kathy. Your cunt is something else."

"Do you love it enough to share me? Would you like to fuck me with another man?"

"Hmmm, do you have someone in mind?"

"Actually I do. I think Shane wants to fuck me. Does that put you off or shock you?" I asked while searching his eyes for any doubts that might appear. Thankfully I never saw any. In fact his cock that was still in my grasp gave a little lurch.

"It doesn't surprise me at all Kathy. If you were my mum, or even my grandmother I'd still want to fuck you. How are you so sure that your son wants to fuck you? Has he said anything?"

"No, not exactly, but I found his stash of incest porn down in the basement and when we went out to dinner last week he kept staring at my legs. A woman knows these things love and I'd bet my life on it that he wants me; badly." I said as I continued stroking his mammoth cock in my fist.

"And when do you hope to put it to the test?" he stammered as I gripped him harder. Just talking about the pair of them letting loose on me was getting me so carried away.

"Next week seems like a good time. We're going to a function and we'll be staying in a hotel over night. Seems like the perfect time to seduce my dear son; don't you think?" the poor boy could only nod as I manipulated his rod to perfection. Considering he'd not long cum, a fair amount of lube was oozing out of his purple helmet. "He really does have the most magnificent cock." I thought to myself.

"Now, enough about that, I'll let you know how it works out. We've got all weekend, and I intend to spend as much time as I can with your fat, long cock in me. I don't want to waste a second."