Kathy the Robot Mom Ch. 01

Story Info
Mom pretends to be a robot and her son and others fuck her.
6.6k words
4.48
48.1k
132

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/17/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*Authors note. Story has some non consent, it could be upsetting if you don't like it. Jumps in character logic and disbelivability are intended.

-

"Why does it look like you?" Don asked, looking back and forth from the robot to his Mom. The robot was wearing a black and white maids uniform which tightly fitted around her curves.

"It's easier to design after a person. They scanned me to make an accurate model. Obviously once it goes past the beta stage they will have a set of models. It's confusing to have one in the same house as the person it was designed from, but here we are."

Kathy worked for a robotics start up. She was part of the design team. Her boss had asked her if they could test the latest version of the cleaning robot in her house and honestly, the place could use some work.

"She will mostly be active during the day when I'm gone, so it shouldn't be too confusing. Obviously she is wearing the uniform too so it's pretty easy to tell us apart." Kathy said.

"That's freaky." Said her husband Jerry from the couch access the room. "She looks just like you!"

"Yeah Mom. It's kind of uncanny." Said Don, walking close and looking into the robot's eyes.

"Yeah well they went all out on this beta model." Kathy said. "The AI needs some work but it can do its tasks. Just don't expect amazing conversation."

"Model B003, describe your purpose."

The robot turned and looked at Kathy.

"I am here to serve. I will clean and cook and provide any requested service." The robot said in a monotone voice. It sounded very similar to Kathy, as they had used her speech to model the voice too.

"See, pretty basic." She said, turning back to her family. "Anyway, some ground rules. As the model is extremely expensive, try not to knock it down or otherwise break it."

She looked at Don with an accusatory look.

"... What!" Don said indignantly.

"And there are some features we aren't testing yet. One of the key demographics for this device is single men, and so it does have the ability to perform... wifely duties." Kathy said.

"Is that so?" Said Jerry, eyeing the robot.

"Yes but don't even think about it!"

"Of course not honey!" Jerry said with a laugh. "Why would I want some robot when I have the most amazing wife in the world in my bed?"

"Jerry!" Kathy shouted, her eyes jumping to Don to catch his reaction, but he was staring intently at the robot, looking at where its skirt Andes and its legs began.

She set up the robot's routines and schedule that night.

-

Kathy was arriving home. It has been three days since the robot had been with them and the house was honestly in better shape than since they first moved in. Overall it seemed like a success. When she got home she dismissed the robot, which turned to enter the closet that it stayed in when it wasn't working. As it turned she spotted something on the hem of her dress. It was a white substance, unmistakable.

"Wow, he really couldn't keep his hands off you." she thought, smiling slightly.

"Stop." She said and the robot stopped moving. She knelt down to get a better look. It was just a bit of cum on the very edge of the back of the robot's skirt. She licked her thumb and rubbed the substance, trying to remove it. It was slightly resilient.

"Well, it is my husband's after all." she thought, bringing the skirt to her mouth and using her tongue to wet the material and remove the last of the cum. It tasted just like it always did, if a bit saltier.

She pushed up the skirt and looked under it for any evidence of more cum. Nothing. She pulled down the robot's panties and roughly spread her cheeks apart. The robot's anus and pussy came into view.

"of course they would." she thought, seeing the hairless pussy. Her own cunt was completely natural, that's how Jerry liked it and if it led to Jerry putting his tongue inside her more often, Kathy was likely to keep it that way.

The holes seemed clean and unused.

"I guess he was so horny he just wanted to cum on it." she thought. That wasn't out of the ordinary for Jerry who would often request that Kathy kneel and he would masturbate above her. She would never know if he was going to cum on her face or in her mouth and the knowledge that it was completely up to him always got her so wet that she would end up cumming soon after him while either swishing his cum around in her mouth or licking it from her fingers after picking it up from her face.

She let the robot go in the closet and went upstairs to see Jerry, who was reading a book in bed.

"Did you miss me?" She said from the door, walking in slowly and removing her business skirt. Jerry looked up, his eyes widening at the sudden nudity.

"Yes of course I missed you baby." He said with a smile, dog earing the page of the book and tossing it aside.

"I bet you did. What part of me did you miss the most?" Kathy asked, removing her panties pointedly and letting them fall to the floor before stepping out of them and hopping up onto the foot of the bed.

"Oh. Your pussy of course. Yeah, your pussy for sure." Said Jerry, his mouth almost visually watering as he undid his pants and pushed them down revealing his already hard cock.

Kathy leaned down on all fours, crawling over him and placing her wet pussy right on the side of his shaft, then began shifting herself up and down, coating his cock with her juices.

"Jesus fuck you are hot today." Jerry said, grabbing her hips and pulling her towards him until her pussy lined up with the head of his cock.

Kathy arched her back, pushing her tight stomach against his to allow the angle of her cunt to match his cock, before he pushed her down. Jerry's cocked inched into her, second by second stretching her until the tip rested firmly against her cervix. She moaned and her pussy clutched at him with desire. Something about him being so horny he couldn't keep his hands, or at least his cum off the robot made her feel so sexy.

She began bouncing on his cock. Moaning with each inward thrust. Jerry was growling with arousal as her cunt twisted and rippled around him. He hadn't felt this excited in months.

"You really shouldn't touch the robot. I mean it." Kathy moaned as she rode Jerry towards an orgasm.

"Yeah I know. I heard you the first time." Jerry said, seeming slightly annoyed that she was bringing it up.

"I saw you got cum on its skirt." Kathy said, smiling as she rode him. "I'm not upset. It"s kinda hot. You just can't do it again. I could get in trouble at work "

"I didn't." Jerry said exasperatedly. "It must have been mayonnaise or something."

Confusion shot through Kathy's mind just as her orgasm began to take over her body. "Ohhhh" she yelled, her cunt spasming around her husband's cock. She felt Jerry jerk and hunch and release inside her.

"That wasn't mayonnaise." she thought. An idea came into her mind. "Don." It had to be him. The way he had been looking at the robot.

Suddenly an image came into her mind against her will. Her son Don clutching the robot's ass, his face in her hair and his cock in his hand, shooting him onto her ass.

Her orgasm lurched with new vigor and her cunt milked jolt after jolt of cum from Jerry's balls. She just sat there, her eyes closed. Images of her son's cock floating in her mind and her cunt experiencing the longest and hardest orgasm of its whole life.

"Jesus!" Jerry said, "ah." And then she was on her side. He had pushed her off to remove himself from her spasming cunt. His cock was often very sensitive after cumming. He usually didn't even like having his dick cleaned after cumming in her ass because it was so sensitive.

Kathy lay there in a daze. Her eyes clouded over. Her hair strewn over her side of the bed and Jerry's fresh cum leaking out of her hairy cunt onto the duvet. She still had her business top on.

-

Kathy awoke. She didn't remember falling asleep but when she found her phone in her purse. It showed 7:43am, close enough to her alarm that there was no use going back to sleep.

The revelation from last night crawled its way into the back of her mind. "Dom came on the robot. The robot that looked just like me!" she thought over and over. Why would he do that? "And I licked it up."

She walked downstairs and opened the closet to find her likeness staring at the wall.

"Good morning." The robot said stuntedly.

"Tell me what my son did." Kathy said sharply.

"Your son?... Oh of course, master Don. He has done many things. He ate, he watched me clean, he ejaculated on me. Just this night he made use of my first pleasure orifice." The robot said.

"Oh fuck." Kathy said.

"He already fucked the thing." she thought.

Without saying anything else Kathy got down on her knees, turned the robot around and lifted its skirt to inspect its holes. Sure enough, the pussy hole had been used. It was slightly looser than normal and dried cum was around the entrance. The same cum she had cleaned off the robot's skirt with her tongue last night. The thought made Kathy's pussy twinge.

She couldn't just let this keep happening could she? Maybe she should confront him? The thought made Kathy's cheeks warm up. No, that would be too awkward for both of them.

Then she had an idea. The robot looked just like her. If she took the day off work she could put on the uniform and make sure Don didn't do anything to the robot, or her in this case.

Briefly, the image of her son Don bending her over and fucking her over the kitchen table in the maids uniform raced through her mind.

"No." Kathy thought, even as her nipples began to press hard against her shirt and her pussy pulsed. "I'm just doing this to make sure he doesn't ruin the robot. It's a very valuable piece of R&D."

She had the Robot remove her clothes and she put them on. The robot was an amazing replica, apart from being completely hairless below the neck. That thought made Kathy realise something.

"How did Don fuck you?" She asked the robot.

"Master Don penetrated me from behind and ejaculated into my hole after 5 minutes of thrusting. This occurred from 12:34am to 13:39am at which point Don's phallus was removed from my first pleasure hole."

"Good." thought Kathy. Don hadn't seen her hairless cunt so if he suddenly went for her he wouldn't suspect she was his real mom.

A little voice in Kathy's said "Why are you planning for him to see your cunt?"

She ignored the voice. This was not going to get out of hand. She just needed to be the robot and refuse any advances Don might make over the afternoon while he thought she was at work.

She heard footsteps on the stairs and pushed the naked robot back into the closet and closed the door.

She turned and picked up a cloth, using it to wipe the edge of the counter.

"Oh, it's you. Is Kathy gone already?" It was Jerry's voice.

"Yes," Kathy said, doing her best to mimic the stilted speech of the robot. "Mistress Kathy is gone for the day."

"Shoot." Said Jerry. "Well I suppose I'll get ready for work too."

He went back upstairs, returning a few minutes later to make toast. After he had eaten he left for work. All the while Kathy cleaned. She didn't want Jerry to know what was going on as he would probably laugh at her solution to the problem.

"Just talk to him and say not to use the robot for that." She imagined him saying.

The next couple hours were uneventful. At around 11:30 Don came downstairs. He slept late these days as it was the summer after his first year of college and he had basically no responsibilities. Don looked around the kitchen.

"Are my parents gone?" He asked.

"Mistress Kathy and Master Jerry are gone for the day." Kathy responded.

"Nice." Don said. He walked confidently at Kathy, making her heart jump. Seconds later he reached out and fondled her tit. She tried not to gasp.

"Apologies master Don. I'm unavailable for this type of service at this stage. My software has been updated and I'm forbidden from engaging in sexual activity." She said, making up the reason on the spot. Don paused and then removed his hand from her tit. Kathy breathed slowly.

"good. That had worked well." she thought.

"A software update?" Don asked, seeming skeptical.

"Yes. My software has been changed so I can no longer engage in sex. I'm sorry. This change is permanent." Kathy said as robotically as she could.

"That's weird. How could a software update do that? You still have a cunt don 't you?"

Don's crassness surprised Kathy.

"... Yes. My first pleasure orifice is intact." She said, not knowing what else to say.

"Well we can fuck then. Bend over the table." Don ordered.

Kathy could feel herself getting wet. He sounded so commanding. She almost wanted to bend over and let him have his way with her. But that would be wrong.

"I'm sorry master Don but I can't do that. My software update..."

"I don't care what your update says, I want to fuck and you still have a cunt."

Before he knew it Don had grabbed her and bent her over the table. She wanted to resist but it happened so fast. Her skirt was throw up, uncovering her ass and Her panties were yanked down, exposing her hairy cunt to the open. She could feel the air on her wet pussy.

"Wait!" She said, loudly but still trying to sound robotic. She heard Don's sweat pants fall to the floor and then felt something push against her cunt lips, moving up and down to part them.

"Wait, it's not safe." She said out of desperation.

"Huh?" Don said, pausing with his cock head resting at the entrance of his mom's wet hairy pussy.

"My internal cleaning is underway. Some of the chemicals cleaning my pussy are unsafe." She said.

There was a long silence as Don considered her words.

"What the fuck am I doing. My son's about to fuck me over the kitchen table." Kathy thought. It wouldn't be hard either with how much her pussy was drooling.

The pressure of her son's cock head against her lips lifted and Kathy breathed a sigh of relief. Then she felt her lips being parted by fingers.

"Looks fine to me." Don said from

"I could suck it instead." Kathy said almost without thinking. She just wanted to get out of this situation without getting fucked by her son at this point.

"Oh, I didn't know that was something you could do." Don said, releasing her and stepping back.

Kathy leaned up and turned around. She considered trying to get out of the blowjob but she was pretty much running out of excuses at this point and she had just offered it to him. She sank to her knees and inched forward, wrapping her mouth around his dick. Once she started it felt almost normal, like sucking his father's cock. She licked and sucked and bobbed happily for 10 minutes before Don's breathing became laboured.

She looked up but Don's eyes were closed. He hunched slightly and his cock began jerking in her mouth, releasing jolt after jolt of semen inter her. She closed her eyes, trying to forget it was her son cumming in her mouth and just focusing on the taste and sensation. Kathy loved cum. She loved it on her skin and in her pussy, but more than anything else she loved it on her tongue. She loved the way it felt hitting the roof of her mouth and falling into her tongue. She loved when Jerry would forcefully push his cock into her throat and cum right into her esophagus. But right now, she couldn't imagine loving anything more than having her son's cum shooting into her mouth. She savored the moment. It probably would be a one time thing. She clearly couldn't stop him from doing anything to the robot so this venture had been an utter failure.

After what seemed like an eternity, Don removed his cock from her mouth. She gulped down his cum and stood up, facing her son.

"That was better than I expected." Don said before turning and going back up to his room.

Kathy stood there silently. Was it butterflies she felt in her stomach or just her son's cum?

-

She was even more horny for Jerry that night than she had been the night before. Their sex went on for half an hour and ended with her on her back on the floor with her legs in the air, Jerry fucking her cunt through her 5th orgasm of the night as he came in her.

"That was fucking hot." Jerry said, slumping over her.

"Yeah." She sighed. She fucking loved Jerry. What would he think if he knew her tummy was filled with their son's cum right now? The thought made her cunt twitch around his softening cock.

-

She got a call in the morning.

"Hi Tim." She said, brewing herself coffee in the kitchen. Tim was her boss at work and the main designer of the robot from a conceptual level. He wasn't dealing with the science stuff.

"Hi Kathy. I have an update. We are gonna pick up the robot tonight. I know we planned for a longer test but it's the only one with the proper equipment for our investor demo tomorrow."

"Oh." Kathy replied. "Ok well, that should be fine."

After the phone call Kathy found herself worrying.

"What if they notice that the robot has been used for sex?" she wondered. That would be extremely inappropriate and could lose them the investment.

She went to check on the robot in the closet. It was still standing there nude. She examined the robot's cunt. There was slight stretching and still dried cum. She got a washcloth and cleaned it.

"That should be fine." she thought. But if she went to work and Don fucked it again while she was gone she might not be able to clean it before Tim came to pick it up. Not to mention that Don might rip the cunt open with his huge cock.

Kathy felt her cunt tingle as she thought back to the size and shape of Don's erect member.

"no." she thought. She couldn't risk it. She would have to stay and be the robot again today. It was the only way to be sure that Don didn't ruin the robot while she was gone.

-

After Jerry left for work Kathy got dressed in the maids uniform again and set about cleaning.

"Might as well be productive while I'm here." she thought.

When she heard Don coming down the stairs she could feel her cunt beginning to get wet.

"Would he try to fuck me again?" she wondered. It didn't take long for her to find out.

Don walked up to her and reached under her skirt and into her panties before she could say anything to dissuade him. His fingers parted her labia and then he inserted two into her cunt. Kathy gasped, not knowing what to say.

He just stood there, looking into her eyes and holding her by the cunt. Kathy felt a wave of shame wash over her. Here she was letting her son jam his fingers into her cunt. She wasn't doing anything to stop him.

"Come with me." Don said. Removing his fingers and turning to walk back up the stairs. Kathy followed without thinking. All that was on her mind was the feeling she got when his fingers were inside her. That she was owned. That he could do whatever he wanted to her and she would let it happen.

She expected them to go to his room but he walked down the hall to her and Jerry's bedroom. Once there, he lifted her easily and flopped her down on the bed. Next her panties were being pulled down and she lifted her ass to help him remove them. She heard his belt being removed and then he was above her, looking down at her with a look of lust that pushed blood to her cunt. Her pussy was so wet and puffy that the lips parted on their own, revealing a ghasping hole which winked repeatedly, desiring so much to be filled.

His cock was at her entrance and then inside, one fluid motion from the first feeling at the mouth of her cunt to the slight nudge as his head rested flush against her cervix, touching every part of her inner walls. When he withdrew, it felt almost painful as her fullness was again replaced with need, only for that need to be fulfilled more so when he cock returned at higher speed.

They were fucking, she realised. That's what this ecstasy was. It was the feeling of being fucked by your son. No other feeling could be the same.

12