Kathy the Robot Mom Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She looked up, watching him as he fucked her. His eyes were closed but they opened and their gaze met. For a moment she thought he must know. The way he looked at her like he wanted to fuck her every day for the rest of his life. Then he looked down, watching his cock sawing in and out of her hairy pussy. At no point did the relentless pounding reduce. In fact his pace only increased until Kathy couldn't hold back her moans anymore and her pussy spasmed with a new kind of orgasm. An orgasm that seemed like it could go on forever if only his dick continued to abuse her passage. Then suddenly he spoke.

"You need to shave your cunt mom. The robot is hairless."

Shock filled Kathy but she was too overtaken by pleasure to do anything but moan.

"Next time." Don continued as he kept fucking her with his perfect cock. Filling every inch inside her she didn't know she had. "You should have a clean pussy."

"Yes." Kathy said, not able to disguise her voice anymore even if she wanted to.

His hands were in her hair now, gripping it as he continued his assault on her cunt.

"I'm gonna cum in you." Don said, breathing hard. It wasn't a question. It was a statement of fact. As if he didn't even consider the possibility that she might refuse. He didn't care if she didn't want him to or if she would have to rush out to get plan B. He hadn't said it to warn her she realised, but to show her that she was his. His robot Mom to use and abuse. Kathy knew it was true. She had willingly put on the clothes again after he used her mouth. She knew this would happen and did it anyway.

When Don came she felt the first splash of liquid deep inside her and then a feeling of wetness as his semen filled any free space that wasn't taken up by his cock. His movements stopped and he held himself fully inside her. Their eyes met. He leaned down to kiss her and she opened her mouth to him, letting his tongue deep inside, moaning as he commanded complete domination over her through her wanton desire for him.

When the kiss ended, his softening cock eased out of her abused cunt. She heard him leave and the shower start from the other room.

From downstairs there was a knock at the door. Kathy leapt up. "Who was that?," She thought.

When she opened the front door she found Tim. Then she remembered, they were coming for the robot.

"Oh." Tim said. "Are you alone?" He asked.

Before she could respond Don replied "No." From behind her. He must have heard the knock and got dressed quickly.

"Ah. Don right? You are Kathy's son. I remember." Tim said, walking past her to shake his hand.

"I hope you don't mind but I'm picking up the robot for a demonstration to investors." Tim said. Kathy closed the door behind him, realising that she needed to put on the robot voice again as she was dressed in the maid's clothes and there would be no way to explain that.

"If you don't mind, I need to examine the robot quickly to be sure it's ready for the meeting." Tim said.

Without another word he turned to her and reached out to open her mouth. Kathy complied, letting him pull her cheeks around to get a look inside.

"Everything looks normal. You would be surprised what we've found after just a few days with these robots." Tim said, chuckling.

"Turn around if you would." Tim said to Kathy. With some trepidation she did as he asked, turning her back to both the men.

Tim putt his hand on her back, gently pushing her over slightly, and then her skirt was unceremoniously flopped over her ass to reveal her naked cunt and asshole.

"Oh. There should be panties here. Strange." Tim said. "No bother really. Actually, for the demonstration to the Japanese investors she won't really need them."

"What did that mean?" Kathy wondered anxiously.

"I don't remember instructing this model to be given so much hair. It's rather thick and somewhat obscures the view." Tim mused. Kathy's cheeks felt warm and she hoped her embarrassment wouldn't be too obvious when she turned around.

She felt Time fingers separate her labia and somewhat roughly pulled her pussy open.

"Oh I see." Tim chuckled. "Looks like your father may have taken this one for a spin."

"Oh?" Don asked.

"Yes. Yes quite clearly from the reddening it"s clear that this pussy has been, well thoroughly pounded I guess you could say." Tim laughed.

"I suppose your mom hasn't been quite so available. It's my fault really. I run a tight ship!" Tim said proudly. Kathy resented the implication. She made sure her cunt was available to Jerry every evening after work. If anything he sometimes turned her down.

Kathy felt a finger slide into her cunt and drag along one of the walls, making her moan slightly against her will.

"Hmm. Our software team has clearly added some new voicelines. I don't remember that one." Tim said. Then his finger disappeared. Wetness touched Kathy's asshole and she only had a moment to brace before the finger shot as far up her butt as it could.

"That's good. Seems like this hole is up to code and hasn't been used." Tim said, reaching around inside her anus, testing the feel of the walls. Then with a pop his finger pulled out, giving Kathy that slightly queasy feeling when something is suddenly pulled from your ass.

"All good then. Sorry to show you that Don. Obviously she never let us scan her nether regions so fear not, these holes likely look totally different from your mother's."

There was an awkward silence as Kathy held her position with the two men staring at her anus and cunt.

"Right..." Said Don.

"Well that's all I needed to check before going." Tim said chearily. "Avec moi model B003"

And so they walked to the car. Kathy looked back, and Don was there, standing in the doorway watching his mother leave with her boss.

It was a bumpy ride, at least given the fact that Kathy was in the trunk. Robots could sit in car seats of course but they were not publicly announced yet and the company liked to take precautions to reduce any chance of their work being stolen. Once at the office she was pulled from the trunk by two of their robotics techs and walked to a meeting room where Tim and a couple of Japanese men in their 30s were shaking hands.

"And here it is!" Tim said, gesturing towards the door as Kathy walked in. "This state of the art maid and companion is yet to be released in North America. With an exclusive deal you could get the rights to sell these in Japan, Singapore, Hong Kong, Korea, and Taiwan. As you can see it looks photorealistic. The skin is pliable. It can make simple conversation and it has the ability to participate in sexual activity."

The two men looked at her, one seeming impressed and the other sceptical. The impressed looking man spoke first.

"This prototype. It's quite exquisite." He said enthusiastically.

"Thank you Fasimasan." Said Tim with an exaggerated bow that made Kathy want to roll her eyes.

"Yes, it looks impressive enough. But I've seen sex dolls. They do not feel like real sex." The unimpressed man said.

"Saimusan, this robot is nothing like any sex doll." Tim said confidently. "It reacts to your behaviour. It looks around. We even stimulate orgasms which only occur if you perform to the algorithm's satisfaction."

"Interesting." Saimu said, moving closer.

He reached out and fondled her tits through her top. Kathy tried to remain stoic as he pinched her nipples and lifted her tits before letting them fall.

"It's quite realistic in feel." Saimu said.

He pulled her lips apart, looking at her teeth and watching her lips retract when he released them.

"May I examine her below the skirt?" Saimu asked.

"Yes of course." Tim said. "model B003, please lie back on the desk." Kathy did as she was told. Lying back on the desk and putting her heels beside her butt. This made her skirt fall onto her tummy, exposing her bush to the room.

"Hmmm." Said Saimu. "This design is distasteful. The hair is disgusting and her pussy is too puffy. Asian men prefer a dainty pussy with just a bit of fuzz above. These labia are too pronounced. They will think she's like a slut from Western pornography." Kathy tried not to let her face change as the man admonished her genitals and grooming.

"All this can be changed between models. This is just designed around a different aesthetic. Many men in the western world like a cunt to look like this." Tim said.

"With the hair this long? It could wrap around your cock and strangle it." Saimu laughed.

"I think it looks good." Said Fasima. "It's more authentic."

"What would you know about authenticity?" Saimu shot back. "You got married to the first girl who ever looked at you."

He turned back to Kathy and brought his face down until it was obscured by her bush.

"It smells strange." Saimu said, returning to an upright position.

"We use some chemicals to ensure a sterile environment and self cleaning." Said Tim. "I assure you its pussy is very clean."

Saimu moved his hands to his belt and began undoing it.

"Oh." Said Tim. "Uh, you want to try it right here?"

"Yes."

"Ok well, Uhm. Why don 't Fasima and I give you some privacy?"

"As you wish." Saimu said, unbuttoning his pants. Tim ushered Fasima out of the room and walked with him down the hall as Saimu's pants fell to the floor around his feet.

"This is really happening." Kathy thought. "I'm just gonna let this stranger fuck me. I can't possibly stop it now. I've been pretending to be a robot this whole time. Tim stuck his fingers in me. What would he think if he found out now?"

She couldn't see Saimu's cock but she felt when the head rubbed up and down her slit and pushed its way past her entrance.

"Mmhm" he grunted as he shoved all the way into her. His cock wasn't small but it wasn't large like Don's. He grabbed her legs and began fucking her on the conference room table. Grunting loudly as he did.

"This is so humiliating." Kathy thought as her tits flopped up and down under her dress.

Then Saimu stopped, pulled out his cock and positioned it lower.

"No!" Kathy screamed internally. But it was too late. His cock head popped into her anus and then the rest was painfully shoved in too. Tears welled up in Kathy's eyes as Saimu's cock pushed into her rectum to the hilt. She let out a slight sob as he paused with his cock all the way inside her.

"Wow. That's a nice touch." Saimu said. He reached up and lifted a tear as it flowed down her cheek. He brought the tear to his mouth and licked it off his finger.

"Just a bit salty." He said, amazed. His cock jumped in her anus and she could feel it stretching her sphincter ever so slightly more as blood flowed into it. He pulled out halfway and then shoved back in, making her groan and whimper. He kept thrusting and her cries got louder. She had never loved anal but when Jerry took her slowly she would get extremely worked up. This wasn't like that. He was fucking her hard and rough and although pleasure peaked around the edges of her mind, the main feeling was pain and shame. Pain from the roughness of the lubeless anal sex and shame from the fact that a stranger was using her like a sex toy.

Her moans and cries lessened over the course of the anal pounding. At some point Saimu reached up and ripped her top open, spilling her tits out so their flopping could be easily viewed. He didn't touch them afterwards, just watched them flop back and forth as his cock tore into her anus for what seemed like an hour but what actually just a few minutes. It was utter relief Kathy felt when he hunched and screamed into her chest as his cock jerked in her ass. It hurt when he pulled his cock out.

He pulled his pants up and walked to the door, breathing heavily. He opened the door and waved down the hall to Tim and Fasima.

"Fuck. Fuck. Fuck fuck fuck fuck." Kathy thought to herself. "What am I doing? This is all my fault. Why did I pretend to be a robot? Even if I wanted my son to fuck me I could have just asked him to. Fuck. Fuck."

Cum oozed out of her ass onto the edge of the table and then onto the carpet. The other men walked in. Kathy tried to stop the tears from pooling at the edge of her eyes but they wouldn't cease. The pain in her anus was like fire.

"This was very impressive." Saimu was saying to Tim. "We will absolutely buy the rights to this. When can you get production up?"

"Just a few months. We still have a few changes to make to the prototype." Tim said.

"This model is good. Whatever you did to simulate the crying is outstanding."

"Crying?" Tim asked, looking over at Kathy on the table. She had managed to get herself together but the redness in her eyes and the wetness on her cheeks were still there.

"Yes. Amazing stuff." Saimu said. "Fasima, you seemed impressed already, but would you like to try it before you confirm your support?"

Before he could answer Tim responded.

"Actually for hygienic reasons I think that will have to be another time. This model has just been used and our other prototypes are out being tested in homes right now."

"Oh." Fasima said, clearly disappointed.

They wrapped up the meeting and the two Japanese men left. There was a long pause and then Tim turned to her.

"Kathy what the fuck..."

Kathy let out a tiny sob.

"He figured it out." she thought. She was almost relieved. She didn't have to pretend anymore. She raised her hands and wiped her eyes before sitting up and closing her legs.

"Sorry Sir." Kathy said, her nose slightly stuffed from crying. "I don't know what happened. I just... I"m sorry."

"Don't be sorry. Are you ok?" Tim asked, walking up and putting a hand on her leg.

"I... yeah I'm fine. I'm just a little shaken up." Kathy said.

"Stay here." Tim said. Walking out of the room and returning back after just a few minutes.

"Lean back." Tim said. Kathy did as he asked. She was too overwhelmed to argue. Tim used a warm cloth to clean her genitals. He was gentle and the warmth soothed her nerves. She began breathing slower.

"I know it's no consolation, but you just gave us our big break." Tim said, using the cloth to wipe around her anus softly.

"Oh?" Kathy laughed. "At least there's that."

Tim returned to her labia with the cloth. Wiping up and around. The texture of the cloth moving over her clit made Kathy moan.

She reached out, stopping his hand. She held it there for a while. Tim looked up not knowing what to do. Kathy used her hand to push his hand in little circles, putting pressure on her clit with the towel.

"Be nice." Kathy said, looking Tim in the eyes. "I need someone nice right now."

She reached out, pressing her hand against the growing bulge in his pants. Tim's breath came out harder and his cock jumped against her hand. He moved the cloth away and dropped it on the table. His pants fell to the floor and Kathy felt his shaft press against her labia as he leaned down and kissed her slowly.

"Are you sure?" He asked.

"Yes. I'm sure." Kathy said.

They made love. Kathy came early, but not again. She hated to admit it but the rough anal fucking had brought her so close to cumming that it had little to do with what Tim was doing. He was nice, just like she asked. He pulled out and came on her tummy and then wiped it up. Afterwards he offered her a ride home and she accepted. They found her some clothes from the design room for the robots and she arrived home just in time for dinner. The house smelled like pizza. Jerry hadn't been able to contact her as she didn't have her phone. Him and Don had ended up ordering and were watching curling in the living room. She went upstairs and took a long bath.

When she came downstairs it was just Don watching. Jerry must have gone to bed. He looked up, eyeing her curiously.

"What happened?" He asked.

"I don't wanna talk about it." Kathy said.

Don got up from the couch and walked over to her. He reached out slowly and grabbed her left tit. Kathy reached up and pulled his fingers away.

"Not tonight." She said firmly.

There was a long pause.

"Tomorrow?" Don asked. His eyes staring deep into hers.

"Yes." Kathy said. "Tomorrow."

12