All Comments on 'Kathy's Brother Ch. 05'

by mannytheman

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
captivating little series...

im definately hooked on this series now. my only gripe is its a bit too short. but i like the plot line and the direction of the story. definatly an enjoyable piece to read. just wish it was a bit longer. it'd be interesting how the apartment situation turns out. maybe getting accidentally pregnant and having to face the parents.

i like the style and flow of the story. it seems to get better with each story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Another great chapter...

If not a bit short. This series is very enjoyable. I do think that Jack should have showered, as cum has a rather pungent odor.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
KB5

Loving the story - except for the anal bits.

Lukas

David48David48over 18 years ago
Don't stop now...

What a nasty little cum slut you created. The stories just starting though. I really think you need to get these two thru school, and back home so they can seduce their parents! Mom and Dad are just too hot to ignore. Get to it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
keep it coming!

not as good as chapter 4, but still hot. and i LOVE the anal play! just don't have them screw their parents. the mom teaching kathy how to be a freak is exciting on its own.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

Terrific chapter, of course! I am at a loss though as to why they came up with such a convoluted cover story, that could bite them in the ass, instead of just saying "we went for a walk together down to the park and just hung out for a while." Doh!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous