All Comments on 'Kathy's Pool Party Ch. 01 - Jen'

by MemberX

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Glad to have you back...

And I was happy to find you'd added two chapters to Kathy's story. Reading them now. Re-read Ch 1 - I don't know how you improve perfection. Keep going. Much appreciated.

tentaclesforalltentaclesforallalmost 7 years ago
Do continue...

I'm adding this comment to this story rather than ch. 3, since it's the latest version...

Couldn't help noticing that there's a Gail in this story as well, so of course you've got me wondering now whether this storyline intersects with "A week with Cathy" as well.

Do note that I very much enjoyed both storylines so far, but as often is the case here on Literotica, I'm condemned to waiting for the next installment.

Suffice to say that I'm going to be checking out the rest of your stories...

Gary_Alexander_2Gary_Alexander_2almost 7 years ago
Gail and Gail

tentaclesforall, I hadn't noticed that, but yeah, I'm sure I can make that work: it won't be the first time I've had two series cross over (Ryan Family Ch. 05 comes quickly to mind), and it'll be fun doing it again.

Thanks for the idea!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
I love the new ending

How long until Chapter 4?

Gary_Alexander_2Gary_Alexander_2almost 7 years ago
Chapter 4 coming soon

Thanks for asking!

ausvirgoausvirgoalmost 4 years ago
Loved it.

Good thing it's fiction, or there'd be a few extra teen pregnancies at the end of the party!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous