Katie 10: TYDtWD

Story Info
It's Take Your Daughter to Work Day, Katie has her first DPs.
4.8k words
4.62
20.3k
30

Part 10 of the 11 part series

Updated 04/15/2024
Created 02/07/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

**It's Take Your Daughter to Work Day and Roger has big plans for Katie.**

**This is an exploration into my specific kink, the stuff I want to read about... Basically I've been reading on this site for years and finally decided to write the thing I've always wanted to find. This is fantasy, fiction, kink, it is not and should not be considered anything other than horrifying when thinking of real life and real people. The fun of fiction is you get to write or read whatever fucked up shit you want, because it's not real. I'm writing this because *I* think it's hot, not because it's realistic.**

**This chapter features questionable consent and rough incest. Chapter 10 of a long series that's also intertwined with my Britney series, though both can be read separately. THE SEQUEL CHAPTER, THE SLEEPOVER AT CHARLES' HOUSE, WILL BE IN THE BRITNEY SERIES POV.**

* * *

Katie blinked her eyes open to find her mommy kneeling next to her bed. "Wake up, sleepy head!"

"Good morning, mommy!" Katie said through a yawn. When she stretched, her body was sore all over. They'd taken the day off as a family and her daddy had used her body more than he ever had before. He hadn't fucked her bum again, he said he was giving her a day to rest after he'd popped her last cherry, but he'd been relentless with her pussy and her throat. Now her voice was all croaky, but Katie couldn't count how many times she'd cum.

Lacey was already reaching under Katie's covers to find her special place, she rubbed and flicked at Katie's clitty. "Did you have a nice sleep, baby girl?"

Katie gasped at the sensation, her belly was getting hot and funny the longer her mommy played with her. "Ah! Yes mommy!" Katie squirmed into her mattress.

Lacey was smiling, her other hand brushing back Katie's hair. "I can't believe my little girl is so grown up." When Lacey finished by pressing, hard, in just the right place, Katie shot forward on her bed, crying out as she came all over her mommy's fingers. "That's a good girl, make yourself nice and wet. Daddy's got lots of big plans for you today."

Katie let out a breath and fell back to her bed. "Thank you mommy."

"You're welcome, baby." Lacey patted Katie's mound. "Now get ready, your daddy is waiting to take you to work with him."

* * *

Shortly after they arrived at school for Take Your Daughter to Work Day, Roger shuffled Katie into the teacher's lounge. She'd never been inside it before, it felt funny to be where all the teachers spent their time. Katie didn't like it, she was already weird enough being the principal's step-daughter, but this was another level. It was bizarre, being at school with no one except for the teachers, her daddy, and her. Katie knew this was just her daddy's job, being principal, but it still felt funny being there without the other kids, especially in the teacher's lounge.

"Why are we here, daddy?"

"Daddy's got to lead a staff meeting soon, baby girl, and I want you to sit it on it."

"Okay." Katie nodded and folded her arms, looking around. It was set up like a lunch room, with a few tables scattered around. "Where do I sit?"

Roger grinned down at Katie, grabbing her chin so she craned her neck to look him in the eye. "You'll have a special spot with daddy." He tapped her on the nose and then pulled a seat out from the back table, it was tucked against the wall so they'd have a full view of the room. He sat down and his hands moved to his zipper immediately, Katie watched as he pulled his cock from his pants. He kept them on, even buttoned at the top, only freeing his semi-hard cock. "Come give me a little suckle, princess."

Katie shifted on her feet, her eyes flicking to the door. "When is the meeting, daddy?"

"Not for another fifteen minutes, baby, don't worry."

Katie sighed but she nodded and fell to her knees between her daddy's legs. She took his cock in both hands and bent to lick and suckle at the throbbing head, already dripping. Katie kissed and slurped her daddy's cock like a popsicle, sucking it into her mouth in short bursts that had Roger groaning and panting, his hand resting on the back of Katie's head. He was really hard now, he filled her mouth. When Katie looked up she found Roger staring at her, his mouth curled in an expression that left her confused. "Is something wrong, daddy?" She asked, popping off his cock.

"No baby girl, daddy's just so proud of you. You did good, now come sit on daddy's cock."

Katie's eyes went wide. "But the staff meeting, daddy."

"I know, baby. I said you're getting a special seat with daddy, didn't I? I want you sitting on my lap, but you might fall off if daddy's cock isn't there to keep you steady."

Katie just stared at him, her hands still on his knees, her body still resting on the staff room floor. She didn't want to do it, she was at school! But the longer she watched him, the more frustrated his expression became.

"Princess, don't you love your daddy?"

Katie sucked in a breath. "Of course I do."

"Then you're going to do as your daddy asks, aren't you? You're going to make me happy?"

Katie felt a tear forming, she shut her eyes. She didn't want to upset her daddy, he was so good to her and she loved him so much. With a deep breath, she stood and lifted her skirt, turning so her back was to him.

"You wore panties?"

"I did, cause we were going out." She shuffled in the spot, she should've known she wasn't meant to wear them. She sniffled, frustrated that she was making her daddy unhappy.

He just hummed in annoyance before peeling the gusset of her panties to the side and running his fingers through the lips of her pussy. She was all wet and sticky and the feel of him there made Katie whine. She didn't want him to fuck her in the teacher's lounge, but she ached. "Just as I thought, you really need a fucking don't you baby girl?"

Katie only whined, but she nodded.

"Daddy can't reward you today though, princess. I don't like that you don't trust me, you know you're to let daddy use your body when he asks."

"I'm sorry, daddy." Katie's back was still to him, waiting for what she was to do next. She hung her head and stared at the floor while he shuffled with something behind her, had he grabbed something from the counter next to them?

Next she heard there was a quiet, slurpy sound and Roger was groaning behind her. "Alright, baby girl, daddy's ready for you. Sit back slowly."

Katie did as she was told, sitting down on his lap and letting him guide her hips. She expected to feel his cock pressing to her pussy, but when it nudged at Katie's bumhole she sucked in a shocked breath. "Daddy?"

"That's right, princess, daddy's going to fuck your bum instead. Your little pucker still needs to be broken in, and you need to learn a lesson in listening when your daddy asks something of you."

Katie whimpered as her daddy pressed her to him, slowly impaling her on his cock. Her bum was so tight, her hole stretched around him and it burned. He was slippery, Katie saw a little bottle of lube he'd replaced on the counter, but it still hurt. He moved slowly, at least, pressing her to his lap and letting his cock inch into her pucker, holding still and letting her stretch around him before he added more. It didn't hurt nearly as bad as the first time, but Katie wasn't used to how full she felt when he was in there.

"You're doing great, baby, daddy's almost all the way inside." His words were strained and his grip on her waist would leave bruises. Katie's eyes flickered to the clock on the wall, surely the staff meeting was starting soon? Why wasn't he hurrying?

Katie was biting her lip and scrunching her eyes, trying to relax through the burning stretch and fullness in her bum. "Daddy!" She keened when he forced the last couple inches in one harsh jab.

"I know, princess." Roger cooed in Katie's ear, brushing her hair over her shoulder. "But daddy needs to teach you about listening to instructions, and the more I fuck your little pucker, the easier it will be. You want to make your daddy happy, don't you?"

Katie whimpered, but she nodded. "Yes daddy."

"Good girl." He pressed a kiss to her temple, holding her hips to his waist and grinding her on his cock. "Now get settled on daddy's lap, the teachers will be arriving for the meeting any minute."

Katie released a breath. She should've known there was a reason her daddy wasn't rushing. With a sigh, she wiggled on his lap a little, but his cock was so big and so hard in her bum, it stung and made her feel like a hand puppet, only if the hand was... Katie scrunched her eyes. Meanwhile, Roger was adjusting her skirt so it covered everything and looked like she was just sitting on his lap. He shuffled their chair closer so they were tucked at the table, Katie leaned to press her elbows to her the surface. Roger groaned as her little bum pulled at his cock.

"Now you have to be a big girl for daddy, princess." He said seriously, but his voice was strained. "And keep still, no one can know where daddy's cock is."

"Yes daddy, I know." Katie's cheeks burned. As if she wanted her teacher's knowing she had her daddy's cock in her bum!

They were still hot and beet red when the door to the teacher's lounge opened and all her teachers started to stream into the room. Katie jumped a little, her daddy's cock pulsed inside her bum and his grip on her hips tightened. "Princess." He growled in her ear, so quiet no one would hear.

"Sorry daddy."

"Richard! Delores!" Roger called, his voice returning to its usual volume and tone. "How's your morning been? You know my daughter, Katie?" He pinched her cheek and laughed. "She'll be sitting in on today's meeting."

Mr Denton and Mrs Frost shot each other a look before smiling and taking their seats. "Nice to see you here, Katie." Mrs Frost said with a kind smile. "You don't want your own seat?" She added with a laugh.

Katie looked to her daddy for help. "She's just a little nervous, it's weird being with her teachers outside of class. Isn't that right Katie?"

She nodded silently, keeping perfectly still.

"How old are you now, Katie?" Mr Denton asked her, his eyes flickering to her daddy's behind her. He was looking at her funny, but he couldn't know what was going on under the table, could he?

"Um, I'm eighteen Mr Denton."

"Right, right." He nodded, before shifting to address Roger. "That's a great age isn't it?"

Katie's daddy didn't have the chance to respond. They were distracted by more teachers filing into the room. Katie recognized her math teacher from tenth grade, her social studies teacher from ninth, and every one of the teacher's she'd had for all of her senior year. She tried to keep her breathing steady, but all she could think about was the feeling of her daddy's enormous cock rocking inside her bum. She felt so full and her pussy was so achy and empty, but she hated herself for thinking of how wet and slippery she was in front of all her teachers.

They each greeted her, her daddy pointed out again that it was Take Your Daughter to Work Day and she'd be sitting in on the meeting to learn about running the school. Katie smiled and nodded when she was supposed to, but she wanted so badly to move and shift her bum. It was so full of her daddy's cock, she was starting to feel like she had to go to the bathroom.

When the meeting officially started, Roger addressed the teachers of the room. He was talking about some administrative thing or another, but Katie wasn't listening. One of his hands had moved between her legs to tickle her clit, just enough that she wanted to writhe and squirm, but not enough to make her cum. It took everything in her to keep still through the meeting.

It was only when things were wrapping up and the teachers were starting to file from the room that Katie finally turned to her daddy. "Daddy please?" She plead, but she wasn't sure what for. Her special place was so hot and achy and her bum was so full, she needed her daddy's help so bad.

"I know, princess." He spoke into her ear so no one could hear. "Daddy's going to give you what you need as soon as we're alone."

Katie nodded, watching her teachers leave the room. Finally there was only one left, Mr Denton, her biology teacher. He was still shuffling papers on the table across from them, but he kept shooting her glances.

"I hope you don't mind my being forward, Roger." Mr Denton spoke, clearing his throat. "But I wonder if Katie here might be able to use another hole filled?"

Katie's eyes went wide as she stared at her teacher. He wasn't looking at her, but to her daddy behind her and the place where their laps met. She flinched when Roger laughed from behind her. "How obvious were we?"

"Not at all, but Trent's a friend of mine, so..." He chuckled, shrugging.

"Ah, of course. In that case," Katie's daddy squeezed her side affectionately. "Do you want Mr Denton to fuck your throat or your pussy, baby girl?"

Katie squirmed on her step-father's lap, she'd long adjusted to his size and now he knew she was aching for him to fuck her. "But daddy, you can't let Mr Denton..." Her voice dropped to a whisper. "Put his thing in me."

"Now Katie, you want to please your daddy don't you?" Roger was serious now, his hand holding Katie's chin tight. "Your body was made for this, god made daughters like you so daddy's can have perfect little cumsluts to share with their friends. I'm even giving you the choice of where to get the fucking." His other hand had drifted low, he gave Katie's clit a twinge and she gasped and mewled. "So tell daddy whether you'd like Mr Denton to fuck your throat or your pussy, baby girl?"

Katie writhed and whimpered, her bum felt so full with her daddy's cock, she couldn't imagine fitting another in her pussy. "My throat please, daddy." She told him quietly, she was trying so hard to stay still but her pussy was so hot and tight, she needed her daddy to move.

"You heard the girl." Roger told Dr. Denton with a smile. "Flip that lock first, though. Don't want anyone else walking in on us."

Katie watched Mr Denton carefully, taking deep breaths. In just a few strides he'd locked the door and pushed his pants to his knees, positioning himself in front of Katie, still impaled by his boss, her principal and father's cock.

"Open up, baby girl." Roger stroked Katie's throat and eased her forward. "Show daddy's friend how good a cocksucker you are."

Katie's eyes flicked to her daddy, he looked so serious. She gave Mr Denton's cock a few tentative licks. It was big, not as big as her daddy's but bit enough to stretch her mouth. She'd only ever licked her daddy's cock, it felt wrong to put her teacher's in her mouth.

"Katie." Roger growled from behind her, his hands tight on her hips.

"Sorry daddy." She whispered before opening her mouth to fill it with Mr Denton's cock. She bobbed up and down on it a few times before her teacher wrapped her hair around his first and started fucking her throat hard and fast. Katie just opened wide and let him, gurgling and choking as he rammed into her while her daddy bounced her on his lap, fucking her asshole. Before long both men were groaning and straining.

"Going to cum on her face!" Mr Denton grunted, thrusting frantically.

"Daddy's going to cum in your asshole, baby, are you ready?" Roger asked, his hand moving to rub at Katie's clitty.

She gurgled something that resembled yes just as he pinched her clit and she started squealing and mewling around Mr Denton's cock, her empty pussy clenching as she came with her daddy's cock in her ass.

"Oh fuck, you're gripping me like a vice." Roger groaned, slamming her onto his cock once more before he held her tight, groaning as he filled her with his cum. Katie felt her daddy's cream pulsing into her bum in long spurts.

At the same moment, Mr Denton let out a long moan and pulled Katie's mouth from his cock, he pumped it with his fist, aiming the tip at her face as cum sprayed from it, covering Katie's face in long strings of cream. Her teacher let out a low laugh, letting his softened cock drop as he admired his work. "Sorry boss, looks like I made a bit of a mess on your little girl."

That night Katie lay in her bed staring at the ceiling. Her body was sore all over, her daddy had stretched out her asshole during the staff meeting and then Mr Denton had used her throat until it was raw. Katie's mommy wasn't home for dinner so after she and her daddy had finished eating, he'd used her pussy against the kitchen counter. All her holes ached, but she couldn't help but smile, she'd been so good for her daddy that he'd spent their last fucking praising her as his perfect cocksleeve.

* * *

The next morning, Katie was eating her breakfast when her mommy came into the kitchen.

"I didn't get to ask you last night, Katie bear, did you and daddy have a good Take Your Daughter to Work Day?" Lacey asked, taking a seat at the breakfast table.

Katie looked up from her cereal. "It was nice, mommy."

"What'd you two get up to?"

"Um..." Katie chewed on her lip, looking at her bowl of cheerios.

"Little Katie had her first DP, didn't you baby girl?"

Blushing, Katie nodded.

"Who with?"

"Richard Denton, Katie's biology teacher. Turns out he knows Trent, came right out and asked if he could fill another hole while I was lodged in her ass." Roger laughed as he poured his coffee and then came to join the girls at the table.

"Hmm." Lacey gave Roger a long look before returning to Katie. "Where did Mr Denton fuck you, baby?"

"In my throat."

"Good." She turned back to her husband. "Rog, I want to be there for Katie's first real DP."

Roger sighed and rolled his eyes. "I thought you weren't going to micromanage me, Lace? We were meant to use the girls on the weekend at Trent's dads. No wives allowed."

Lacey raised an eyebrow. Katie watched her parents with her cereal spoon hanging from her mouth. "Then change your plans, Roger. I want to be there for my baby girl when she experiences it for the first time. Take it or leave it."

That was becoming a common refrain for Katie's mommy, whenever she heard something more about the way Katie and her daddy were learning together. This time, Katie wasn't mad her mommy was being strict. She was afraid of taking a cock in her bum while another was in her pussy, she'd like to have her mommy there for it.

That night, after dinner, Katie tried to focus on the TV but her step-dad was pacing behind her while he talked on the phone. She could hear her Uncle Trent's voice even without the call on speakerphone.

"Lace has a new rule for us." Roger grinned into the phone. "She needs to be there for Katie's first real DP, so we've got to do it before your dad's place tomorrow."

Trent laughed. "She makes a tough bargain. You don't want to just invite her for the night's festivities?"

"Nah, I think it's a guy thing this time. But I want to keep Lacey happy, so are you coming over here or what?"

Trent laughed again, louder now. "Now? Sure, my dad's here but he'll be happy to spend some alone time with Britney I'm sure. I'll be right there."

"When you get here, let yourself in. We'll be up in the master." Katie heard Roger end the call and then he was sitting down next to her on the couch.

"Uncle Trent is coming over, daddy?" She ventured hesitantly. Katie had already figured out why, the thought had her squirming on the couch, imagining how full she'd feel, how much it might hurt. Surely she couldn't fit two cocks at once? Her holes were little enough to begin with. But ever since her mommy had made the rule that morning, Katie had been waiting for the moment daddy announced it. She'd heard bits and pieces of the planned sleepover at Britney's papa's house. It sounded fun, but it also sounded like Katie's holes would be real sore after. When she leaned back she felt a twinge in her bum, a reminder that her daddy had kept his cock lodged inside her throughout a whole staff meeting the day before.

12