Katie 10: TYDtWD

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes baby, your mommy wants to help you through your first real DP, so your Uncle Trent is coming over to help tonight." He patted Katie's knee, stilling her restless movements. "Now let daddy play with your special place until he gets here, I want you nice and wet for me."

* * *

When it was time, Katie stood in the doorway to her parents room.

"Come sit on daddy's cock, baby girl, let mommy and daddy worry about the rest." Lacey spoke softly. Katie chewed on her lip, looking at her daddy where he lay on the bed, with mommy propped next to him, his cock hard against his stomach. Her eyes flickered to Uncle Trent at the end of the bed. He still had his pants on but his belt was undone and so was the top button.

"You've made daddy wait long enough, princess. Get over here." When he spoke his voice was stern, Katie's cheeks heated and she shuffled over to her parents bed.

She was only wearing a nightshirt so it was easy to lift up so she could straddle her daddy, taking his cock in her little hand so she could guide it to the lips of her pussy. "Are you sure, daddy?" She asked quietly.

"What did daddy say, young lady?" Lacey's voice was serious now. "Sit down on your daddy's cock right this minute."

"Sorry mommy." Katie hissed as she let herself drop onto her daddy's cock. It was tight and hot, Katie whimpered at the pressure, how deep he was pressing into her special place.

"Good girl." Lacey soothed, pulling Katie's nightshirt from her body so she was bare, her little nipples hardening. Katie tried to cover herself, but her mommy took one of her hands and guiding Katie's body forward, so she was pressed to her daddy's chest. Lacey rubbed circles on Katie's back, she let out a breath and relaxed into her daddy. Her pussy was getting hot and tight, she squirmed on her daddy, waiting for him to move but he just kept his cock lodged inside her. "She's ready, T. Here you go." Katie heard her mommy toss something, then the flip of a lid. She tried to sit up to see what was going on, but Lacey's hand was brushing Katie's head. It was so nice, Katie couldn't bring herself to move.

She started when she felt cold hands on her hips, they were kneading at her bumcheeks, pulling them apart. A slippery finger prodded at her pucker. "Do I need to ease into her?" Uncle Trent asked, it was his hands on Katie.

"Nah, she took me yesterday, so as long as you use the lube she'll be fine." Roger's voice rumbled from below her. She knew what was coming, her mommy and daddy's hands were holding her so tight, she couldn't move. Then, there it was, the slippery head of her Uncle Trent's cock pressing into Katie's bum hole. She hissed, squeezing her eyes shut even tighter as he pushed into her. It burned, Katie whimpered, but his lubed up cock slid into her smoothly and the burning eased up. Her daddy was right, her bum was still a little stretched from the fucking the day before. She felt like her daddy and uncle Trent were taking up so much space inside her, there was no room left. She gritted her teeth and scrunched her eyes shut, trying to focus on her mommy's soothing hand.

"Fuck she's got a tight little asshole." Trent grunted over her.

"Her pussy is even tighter than usual with your in there, man, it's fucking unbelievable." Her daddy groaned and shifted his hips, nudging at Katie's clit and making her whimper.

"My little girl is taking them so well," Lacey cooed, she was still rubbing Katie's back even as Trent began fucking deeper into her bum, grunting and groaning in time with her daddy thrusting into her pussy. "Baby's first DP, I didn't want to miss out."

"Ah!" Katie let out a keening cry. "I'm too full," She sobbed, the feel of her Uncle Trent pushing into made her so much fuller. "It doesn't fit!"

"Sure it does, baby. Your body was made for this." Lacey stroked Katie's cheek softly. "Besides, daddy fucked your ass yesterday so it's already loosened up for Uncle Trent." Then Lacey was nudging her to sit up between the men. She slowly guided Katie's upper body to Trent behind her, he grabbed her titties from behind, fucking into her bum slowly. "Look, baby." Gulping in air, Katie looked where her mommy was pointing. She could see her daddy's cock inside her, pushing into her belly with every thrust. Katie whimpered, looking to her daddy below her. He was focused on the sight of his cock in her belly. "Mommy's so proud of you."

When her Uncle Trent pulled his cock almost all the way out of Katie's bum before slamming it back in, her eyes rolled back and she let out a wail. She didn't know whether it hurt or felt like she was going to burst, but then her mommy's fingers were playing with her clit, shoved between Katie and her daddy, and before long Katie started to cum. She was shuttering and babbling, held up by her Uncle Trent while she shook and sobbed through her orgasm. "Ah! So good, mommy!"

"Fuck, she's squeezing my cock." Trent gritted out. "Can I fill her up?"

Katie's daddy groaned beneath her, his mouth open wide. "Fuck yeah. I'm about to fill up her little pussy too." Together the men fucked into Katie's tiny body, their thrusts out of sync and rough as they came, spurting inside both her holes at once and filling her with cum. Katie was half limp in her uncle's arms, her eyes fluttering as she breathed hard. She winced as the pain set in, the feel of her uncle's softening cock stretching her bum was sharp.

"It hurts, daddy." She said quietly.

"Now Katie," Her mommy spoke sternly. "You just came all over your daddy and uncle's cocks, don't be rude."

Katie nodded, her eyes fluttering shut as she leaned back into her uncle, ready to sleep. "Sorry mommy."

Trent carefully shifted Katie forward so he could pull her cock from her bum, then he helped her daddy stand without letting her go, or even taking his cock out of her pussy. He managed to walk her across to her bedroom with it still lodged inside her, and only after he'd laid her down on her bed did it pulled free in a rush of cum.

"Mmm, my perfect baby girl." Roger praised. While cum oozed from both of Katie's holes, her daddy tucked her into bed, pressing a kiss to her forehead. "You did so good today, daddy can't wait to show you off tomorrow. Good night, princess."

Katie's eyes had already fluttered shut, but her mouth curved into a smile. "Good night, daddy." She said quietly, already half asleep.

12