Katie 11: Girls Weekend

Story Info
Katie's mom takes her and Britney away for the weekend.
5.8k words
4.57
9.6k
9

Part 11 of the 11 part series

Updated 04/15/2024
Created 02/07/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Katie's mom takes her and Britney away for a girls weekend.

****

This is an exploration into my specific kink, the stuff I want to read about. This is fantasy, fiction, kink, it is not and should not be considered anything other than horrifying when thinking of real life and real people. The fun of fiction is you get to write or read whatever fucked up shit you want, because it's not real. I'm writing this because *I* think it's hot, not because it's realistic. I like my characters deeply unrealistic.

Everyone is over eighteen. Chapter 11 of a series that's also intertwined with my Britney series, though both can be read separately.

****

"How was the rest of your afternoon, baby girl?" Katie's daddy asked her as they drove home from school. He'd seen her during her lunch break, calling her to the principal's office so she could suck his cock in between meetings. It meant she hadn't had time to each lunch though, aside from her daddy's cum that she eagerly swallowed down. Her tummy rumbled.

"It was okay." She squirmed in the passenger seat, letting out a sigh.

"Is your pussy achy? Daddy's sorry I didn't help you earlier, we'll have you cumming soon baby, don't worry."

Katie nodded, her bottom lip trapped between her teeth. She was almost grinding into the seat, it was lucky they were nearly home. Katie had been feeling really achy lately, ever since the sleepover at Britney's papa's house. She came so many times, with all her holes so full, it was like she felt empty all the time now. Between her empty tummy and pussy, she couldn't wait to get home.

When they pulled into the driveway, Katie nearly leapt from the car and into the house. Her daddy followed after her, laughing to himself. "Run upstairs, baby girl, get yourself ready and I'll be right up."

As soon as Katie got into her room she peeled off her panties. They were sticky with her girl juices and the cool air made her clitty throb even harder. She'd never felt like this before. Thankfully her daddy wasn't far behind, she heard him come up the stairs and scrambled onto her bed, lifting her school skirt and spreading her legs.

"Ready, princess?"

"Yes daddy!" She nodded her head, her ponytail swinging.

"Unbutton your shirt, please, daddy wants to see your perfect little titties." He told her, hands on his hips. Katie scrambled to unbutton her school shirt, her daddy didn't like her wearing bras so her breasts spilled out. "Good girl. Daddy's not quite hard enough, you're going to need to suckle on my cock a little first." He'd pulled it out and stood next to her bed, holding the base so that the tip nearly brushed her lips. Katie dragged her tongue over the tip and sucked it into her mouth, so deep she had herself gagging. After a few minutes, her daddy stopped her, laughing. "Okay, princess, that's enough, I can see you can't wait any longer."

"I don't know what's wrong, daddy." She pulled away, flinging herself back on her bed with a groan. "My pussy feels so achy, like it's empty."

"I know it does, baby. Don't worry, I'll make it better." He pulled Katie, flipping her over and shifting her little body so she nearly hung off the edge of the bed. He held her hips, hoisting them up to his level so he could line up with her fluttering hole. But just as Roger was dragging the tip of his cock through Katie's sopping pussy lips, her mommy's voice rang out from the floor below. "I'm home!"

"We're in Katie's room!" He'd stilled himself, the tip of his cock just pressing into Katie who whimpered and wiggled beneath him.

"Daddy!" She whined.

"Stay still, baby girl. Daddy wants to say hi to mommy, she's had a long day."

Katie stilled her movements, but she felt so achy, she needed to cum. She needed her daddy's cock inside her, to fill her up so she didn't feel so empty.

"Is my little girl pleasing her daddy?" Lacey called from the hallway.

"Yes mommy." Katie whimpered, her face pressed to the mattress while Roger held her hips in his hands. He had her on the edge of the bed, standing behind her with his pants around his ankles. Katie's school skirt was flipped over her waist and her top was unbuttoned, her little tits pressed to the duvet.

Lacey hummed approvingly. From the awkward angle, Katie watched them both, her eyes flickered between her parents while she held her bum in the air waiting for her daddy's cock. "You know, I talked to my dad today." Lacey told them casually, leaning in the doorway.

"Yeah? What about?" Roger asked and rocked his cock into Katie, just a little, so the head briefly filled her only to pull out. Katie scrunched her eyes shut. She was beginning to worry, she'd never felt quite so achey before. She needed her daddy to fuck her or she might cry. Her parents were talking around her, she realized, but she could barely pay attention, she felt so empty.

"I've been thinking about him lately, what with how you're helping Katie."

"You want to go pay him a visit? Catch up?" Roger asked on a grunt, he'd pressed his cock just a little further into Katie and she gasped.

"Well, he's also invited you and your friends for a summer vacation at the ranch. I thought we might all go, make it a big group family holiday."

Roger groaned. It was clear he was having trouble paying attention too, his cock half sheathed in Katie's tight little pussy as she whimpered into the bed, desperate for him to fill her. "Summer at the ranch?"

"Mm." Lacey nodded. Katie was contorted on the bed, staring at her mom, eyes glazed. Her mommy looked so serious. But Katie was distracted then, shrieking as her daddy pinched her clit while he held himself halfway inside her.

"Daddy!" She whined, but he didn't listen, only twisting it harder.

"Did I never tell you that my dad runs a ranch for... relationships like yours?" Lacey added, smiling now, watching Roger. She ran her tongue over her teeth.

Katie tried to watch her daddy's face carefully, he looked like he didn't know what to do. Then a laugh burst from him just as he hauled her hips back, impaling her on his entire length in one smooth thrust. Katie cried out at the intrusion, gasping and gurgling for air. "Daddy--so--deep!"

"Lace, you're the best wife a guy could ask for he." He was holding himself inside Katie, she was babbling, begging, with her face half pressed to the duvet. Finally, slowly, he pulled out on a groan, before thrusting back in. "Is that good, baby girl?" Roger asked Katie before turning back to Lacey. "I don't know what it is about Trent's dad's place, but Katie's been begging for my cock ever since."

Lacey's eyes fluttered and she took a few steps closer, her eyes locked on the place where her husband's cock impaled her daughter. "You never did tell me all you got up to there?" She perched herself on the edge of Katie's bed, one hand going to her daughter's clitty so she could rub and play with it while Roger fucked into her. Katie let out a long, low moan at the contact.

They kept talking about the sleepover at Britney's papa's, but Katie could barely hear them. Her daddy was pounding his cock into her pussy and her mommy's fingers on her clit had her ready to burst. Katie was moaning, stuttering incoherently, her body pressed hard into the bed while her parents chatted.

"Baby, your daddy asked you a question." Her mommy's stern tone caught Katie's attention, Roger stopped, too, holding her hips still with his cock pressing into her cervix.

Katie let out a long groan. "Wh--what, daddy?"

"I asked you to tell your mom how you liked the sleepover, baby girl."

Katie gasped, he'd returned to fucking, thrusting hard and fast now. "I loved it." She managed to utter, her words punctuated by his fucking.

"Mommy's so glad to hear that, did you feel nice and full?"

Katie tried to mumble yes, but it all blurred into a long string of cries and moans as her mommy's fingers on her clitty and her daddy's cock in her pussy made her cum, hard. Katie's pussy fluttered, pulsing around her daddy's cock. "Ah!" She cried out, and he started to cum along with her, groaning and filling her with spurts of his cum.

"That's right, baby girl, take all of daddy's cream." Her daddy said through broken breaths. "Tell mommy about the fun new thing we did with Trent and Britney's papa." He added when he'd finally caught his breath, slowly pulling his softened cock from Katie's still fluttering pussy. A rush of his cream followed, dribbling down to the bed below.

Katie sputtered a little, trying to find her words, her clit was so sensitive and her mommy's fingers were still pressed to it. "We... They..." She took a deep breath. "I had three cocks for my three holes." She finished on a sigh, her eyes fluttering.

Lacey grinned and gave her clit a final flick that made Katie gasp, then her fingers were running through Katie's hair. "You are such a good girl, baby." Her mommy leaned over and pressed a kiss to her daughter's temple. "I was thinking, maybe it would be fun to have a girl's weekend? Just you and me and Britney?"

Katie let her eyes fall shut, she was so sleepy now, all wrung out. But she smiled. "That would be so nice, mommy."

"You think Trent would go for it?" Lacey asked Roger, Katie felt her standing from the bed and heard as her parents moved to her door. Her stomach gurgled loudly, she'd have to get up soon but her limbs just wouldn't move.

"He'd be thrilled." Her daddy replied, their voices getting softer as they got further away. "But there's something you should know, little Britney's been all filled up, if you know what I mean."

Lacey gasped, it turned into a laugh. "You're kidding?"

"Not at all." Katie listened as her daddy laughed along, though she didn't understand what was so funny.

"You did put Katie on the pill, didn't you Rog?"

"I did, but I've been thinking about that..." Katie sighed, listening as they descended the stairs and out of earshot. It was early still, she needed to get up. She was so hungry, but her limbs felt so warm and sleepy. She groaned into her bed, the vibration sent a bubble of cum to her pussy lips and she giggled at the funny feeling.

* * *

Katie skipped to the car, a grin plastered on her face. It was Saturday morning and not only was her mommy not working that weekend, but she was spending the whole time with Katie, and Britney got to join! Katie couldn't think of the last time she got to spend so much time with her mom, it was such a thrill. And Britney's own mom had died, not that long ago, so her friend was eager to spend some time with Katie's.

On top of that, they were doing a girl's weekend at a spa hotel just a little ways out of town. A night of plushy bathrobes and comfy hotel beds. She and Britney had been talking about it all week, they couldn't be more excited. So much so that Katie was waiting with her hand on the car door handle before her mom had even fully left the house.

"Someone's eager." Lacey noted, laughing as she hit the button on the key fob to unlock the doors.

Katie's cheeks heated. "I'm excited to spend so much time with you mommy, and the hotel, too."

"I'm excited too, baby. I've been thinking about doing something like this for a while, ever since you started playing with your daddy."

Her daddy had followed them out the door and to the car. "I'm going to miss my two favourite girls." He pressed a kiss to Katie's head and she smiled.

"We're going to miss you too, daddy."

"You're going to be good for your mom, aren't you baby?"

Katie grinned. "Yes daddy."

"Good girl." His eyes stayed on hers for a moment longer, then he added. "Would you like daddy to play with your special place just a little, before you go?"

"Yes please!" Katie's eyes sparkled. Roger grinned and reached under Katie's skirt. She was pressed to the car door and the position of them made it so that no one passing by could see what her daddy was doing. It felt extra exciting though, her clitty throbbed. His fingers tickled at her pussy a little, playing with the lips before he pressed on into her hole while the other rubbed at her clitty. Katie gasped, her head fell back against the car window. "Oh, daddy!" She whined as he rubbed harder, pinching at her clit.

Another finger joined the one in her pussy, they made wet, slurping sounds. "Oh my baby's still full of her daddy's cum, isn't she?"

"Ah!" Katie was going to cum, her daddy's fingers were fucking into her, rubbing her clit so hard, her whole body felt ready to burst. "Yes, daddy!" She cried out, jolting forward into his chest as she came on his fingers, gasping and whimpering.

Roger smiled, pulling his hand away. He'd raised it to his mouth but at the last second, Katie watched as her mommy appeared at their side, laughed and grabbed his wrist. She pulled his fingers into her own mouth instead, sucking them and groaning "mmm".

"You girls are going to have fun together, aren't you?" He laughed and with his free hand, tapped her on the tip of Katie's nose before turning to look at her mom. "You know Lace, back when I got Katie checked out by Trent's dad, he made her squirt with a little bullet on her clit."

Lacey broke out into a wide smile. "You're kidding."

"Not at all. I haven't had the patience to try it again, but I don't think you'll find it quite so difficult to get her going." He grinned back.

Lacey looked to Katie who watched her parents carefully. She remembered when Britney's papa had made her pussy gush all those juices, it had felt really good and really weird. She wasn't quite sure if she was ready for more. "Looks like we have a goal for this weekend, baby girl."

* * *

When they arrived at Britney's house to pick her up, uncle Trent answered their knock by calling for them to come in. When Lacey opened the door, the sounds coming from inside made it clear why no one had come to answer it.

Britney was mewling loudly and her daddy's grunts echoed down the hall. There was a rhythmic shaking and rattling. "Come on, baby, let's go find Britney." Mommy said with with a smile and gently pulled Katie into the house toward the sounds.

They found Britney in the kitchen being fucked by her daddy. Uncle Trent had her laid out on the kitchen table, his mouth wrapped around her nipple as Britney writhed and whimpered beneath him. He pulled off her tit and turned to Katie and her mommy. "Just had to give her one more load before you girls leave for your girl's trip." He told them, pausing to hold himself deep inside Britney as he groaned and shut his eyes.

Katie's mouth dropped open and she sucked in a breath, staring at her friend being fucked by her daddy. Suddenly her pussy was all hot and achy, it hadn't been long since her own daddy had made her cum. But watching Britney...

Trent spoke to his daughter. "Oh baby, daddy's going to miss your cunny. You ready for my cum?" He looked down at her, waiting on Britney's reply.

She whimpered, her eyes fluttering. "Yes daddy!"

"Good girl." With another few rough, grunted thrusts Katie watched as her uncle Trent fucked his cum deep into his little girl's pussy. Britney's mouth opened on a silent cry and her eyes scrunched shut. "Yeah kiddo," He groaned. "Cum on daddy's cock, suck it right out of me." He groaned again, longer and louder, holding himself inside Britney as the shudders of her orgasm subsided.

He took a few deep breaths and then pulled his cock from his daughter, the slurping sound and the view of Britney full of cum made Katie's pussy even hotter and she whined under her breath. Lacey leaned over and whispered in her ear, "I know you must be really achy again baby, we'll get you feeling better soon."

"Alright kiddo, go grab your stuff so we won't make aunt Lacey wait any longer." Trent told Britney as she climbed off the table, her legs a little wobbly. He gave her a pat on the bum as she rushed off to grab her bag. A glob of her daddy's cum dripped from her as she moved, hitting the floor with a splat. Uncle Trent gazed at it, smiling wide.

"Anything I should know before we leave?" Katie stood next to her mommy while she talked to uncle Trent, her fingers twined behind her back. Trent had tucked his cock away and now leaned against the fridge with his arms crossed.

Uncle Trent's eyes flickered to Katie and he smiled before returning to answer Lacey. "Her tits have been sore." He winked. "I think you know why."

Lacey giggled and wrapped her arm around Katie, turning to press a kiss to her hair before returning her attention to Trent. "I sure do."

"Well, she finds that when I suckle them they feel better. Of course there are other benefits, too." Something gleamed in his eyes. "So I was hoping you might help her with that while you're away?" Trent turned to wink at Katie. "Maybe you can help her too, kiddo?"

"I think we can make that happen, can't we baby?" Lacey squeezed Katie's shoulder.

"Sure, mommy."

Katie didn't have time to wonder what it might be like to suckle on her friend's tits because Britney burst back into the room with a bag slung around her shoulders and a bright smile on her face. "Ready!"

"Great!" Lacey gave Britney a hug. "Let's get going then, I can't wait to have you girls all to myself."

* * *

"You still feeling achy, baby?" Lacey asked Katie as they walked down the hallway of the hotel, heading for their room. Katie was distracted, it was really nice and fancy and made her feel so grown up to be staying in a hotel just for fun.

"Um, a little, mommy."

"How about you, Britney?"

Britney sighed. "My titties are a little sore, aunt Lacey."

"Your daddy said that might happen, we'll make them feel better honey." Lacey reassured Britney just as they reached their room. The keycard beeped and Katie pushed the door open, too eager to see inside.

It was a really nice room with two big queen beds and a little lounge area. Katie poked her head into the bathroom, it had the biggest bathtub she'd ever seen! And lots of little hotel toiletries. "This is so nice!"

"I'm glad you like it baby, I wanted the best for my girls. You and I haven't spent enough time together lately."

Katie found her mom sitting on the edge of one of the beds. "I've missed you mommy, I'm happy we're together now." She wrapped her arms around her mom in a tight hug.

"Me too, baby." Lacey hugged back, reaching to stroke Katie's hair. When they pulled away, Lacey patted the spot next to her and Katie sat. "Now girls, what do we want to do today? The hotel has a pool, or we can go to the spa... Maybe some shopping?"

"That all sounds good. But..." Britney winced.

"Oh I'm so sorry honey," Lacey pulled Britney close. "I forgot how much your little titties must be aching. Come here, we'll make it better and then we can go do something fun."

Britney gave a small smile and shuffled closer. "Sorry."

"No need to apologize, honey. We don't want you being achy all day, do we Katie?" She turned to Katie who shook her head.

"Of course not!" Katie agreed.

"Good, now lie back on the bed honey and we'll give you a little suckle until you're feeling better, okay?"

Britney's smile widened. "Okay, thanks aunt Lacey." She climbed onto the bed and lack back against the pillow.

Katie wasn't sure what to do... Her mommy had said 'we' a couple of times, was she meant to help? Lacey positioned herself next to Britney, her fingers brushing the edge of Britney's crop top. "Katie you lie down on Britney's other side, if we work together then she'll feel better even faster."

Katie bit her lip, her cheeks going pink. "Is that okay, Brit?"

Britney nodded, though she looked as hesitant as Katie.

With her friend's permission, Katie felt a little better. She pulled herself next to Britney, facing her mommy. Lacey's smile was so warm and comforting, Katie felt better immediately. With a wink, her mommy lifted Britney's crop top to reveal her tits. They looked a little bigger than Katie remembered, her nipples were a dark pink.

12