Katie 11: Girls Weekend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You have beautiful breasts, Britney." Lacey complimented, running her fingers over the soft flesh.

Britney smiled. "Thanks aunt Lacey."

"All right, time to get to work. Katie watch mommy, you're going to suckle on Britney's titties like daddy sucks on yours, okay? A little like how you suckle daddy's cock. Almost like you're a baby having a drink." She leaned down and sucked Britney's nipple deep into her mouth. Britney groaned and pushed her head back against the pillow. Lacey pulled off, smiling. "See? Just like that."

Taking a deep breath, Katie followed her mom's example, pulling her friend's nipple deep into her mouth and suckling. She took long drags, pulling and sucking while Britney sighed with relief, grinding her hips into the mattress.

They spent a few minutes like that. When Lacey started to massage Britney's breast while she sucked, Katie did the same to the other. The feel of it made Katie's pussy start to flutter, the ache that had started when she watched her uncle Trent fuck Britney came back and her special place pulsed.

Finally, Lacey pulled off the tit with a pop. "How's that feel, honey? Any better?"

Britney sighed. "Much better."

"Bet your pussy is a little achy now though, isn't it?"

"A little." Britney admitted, her face hot.

"Mine is too, mommy." Katie added.

"Aw, both my girls have achey pussies?" Lacey sat up, adjusting Britney's top so it covered her now deep red, swollen nipples.

"Yeah, but it's okay. It's not so bad and we're glad to be here with you." Katie reassured her mommy. She didn't want her to think that an achy pussy meant she'd rather have her daddy there to fuck her.

"I'm glad baby, but you know it isn't just daddies who can help with your achy pussies."

Katie blushed. "I know that, mommy. It's just... sometimes my pussy really wants to be all filled up."

Lacey laughed. "Well girls, your daddies may have led you to believe that only cocks, or their own fingers and tongues, can make you feel better when you're achy. But it's something the two of you can do together, and something I can help you with too."

"Like when you play with my clitty?" Katie offered.

"Exactly, you know how good mommy makes you feel."

"But what about when I feel all empty?"

"Well, mommy can help you with that too. And I can teach Britney to help you, and you to help Britney. What do you say to that?"

Katie looked to Britney who was smiling, her hand absently drifting to the hem of her skirt. "That sounds fun, mommy."

Lacey grinned, looking between the two girls. "Good, now mommy has big plans for tonight. We don't have time now to fill you up too good, but I'll make your aches go away. Then tonight we'll have enough more fun. Now, who wants to go first?"

"I think Britney needs to cum more than I do." Katie said seriously. "She has to cum a lot lately."

Her mommy's eyes softened as she looked at Britney. "I bet you do, honey. Especially after we made your titties feel better. Let's get you sorted, pull off your bottoms and lay back okay?"

"Okay, thanks auntie Lacey." Britney peeled off her shorts and pink panties, Katie could tell they were sticky with her juices.

"See I told you," She laughed, pointing at the string of juices that dragged between her friend's pussy and panties. "Britney needs to cum so bad."

Britney blushed but she nodded.

"I'm going to make you feel much better, honey. Katie, I want you to learn how to help Britney okay, so watch closely."

Katie nodded. She sat with her legs crossed on the other side of Britney, casually flicking at her own clit through her panties. It was achy too, but not as much as Britney's. She watched as her mom climbed between Britney's legs and pushed her thighs apart, lifting her skirt.

"Oh your daddy filled you up really good, didn't he?"

Britney blushed. "Yes aunt Lacey."

"Mm." Lacey licked her lips and then leaned forward, running her tongue through Britney's hot, pink pussy. "You girls are so lucky to have daddies like yours." She pulled away, giving each girl a wink, before diving back in. Katie watched her mommy devour Britney's princess parts, licking and prodding at it with her tongue. Britney loved it, her head was thrown back and she moaned loudly, clutching at the sheets.

After Lacey licked Britney until she came, she did the same for Katie. Her mommy was really good at it, better than her daddy even, Katie came so fast and so hard. It was a good thing too, it was already getting late in the day and the wanted to enjoy the hotel's pool and spa before tucking in for the night, and whatever fun her mommy had planned.

* * *

"How are your tits feeling, Britney?" Lacey asked casually as they waited for the elevator to bring them back up to their room for the night. They'd had such a fun afternoon, the girls had enjoyed the hotel's pool while Lacey read her book and then they'd had facials in the spa before a nice fancy dinner in the hotel restaurant. Katie had never had so much fun with her mom, let along such a glamorous, grown up day.

"Um, they're a little sore aunt Lacey." Britney answered with a little hesitation.

"Okay baby, we'll get that sorted out for you."

Katie smiled at her mom and friend, it was nice hearing her mommy call Britney baby, she was sure Britney liked it too. "What did you have planned for us tonight, mommy?"

Lacey answered as she opened the door to their room and motioned for the girls to go in."Well, what do you say we have a little fun, I want us all to have a few really good cums, and I was thinking we could make a video to show your daddies?"

"A movie?"

"Yeah baby, something to show your daddies all the fun we had without them." She grinned, sitting on the edge of one of the beds.

"I think my daddy would like that," Britney told her. "And my papa too."

"Oh yes, your papa too." She turned to Katie. "Britney's in, what do you say Katie cat?"

Katie smiled wide. "That sounds fun, let's do it!"

"Great!" Lacey stood, clapping her hands together. "Why don't you girls get yourself something fun from the minibar, I'll get things set up for us."

She left them too it, opening one of her bags and rummaging through it. Katie and Britney didn't need telling twice, they were eager to get into the mini bar and see what type of grown up drinks they could have. There was a bottle of champagne. "Is this okay, mom?" Katie called, holding it up.

"Of course, baby, whatever you want." Lacey replied without looking, she was setting up a stand for her phone at the end of the bed. The girls sipped their drinks while she laid some toys on the bed, some Katie recognized from her daddy and others were new. There were two that looked just like her daddy's cock, but a little big and see through purple. She stared at them, giggling as she sipped her drink. It seems like her mommy was more than prepared to help them just as good as their daddies cocks. She'd laid a towel on the bed too, but Katie wasn't quite sure what it was for.

The girls had nearly finished the bottle of champagne when Lacey finished what she was doing and turned to them. "Save any for me?"

Katie giggled, the champagne was making her feel really good and bubbly. "A little!"

Lacey laughed, smiling as she poured a glass with the last of the champagne and sipped on it. "All right girls, it's time. Lay down on the bed, Katie I want you to suckle on Britney's titties so she feels better, and I'm going to play with your cunnies." The went to her phone in the stand and tapped a button.

Katie's cheeks felt hot and she giggled so hard she had trouble stopping. Britney seemed to be feeling the same, but she was climbing on the bed and laying back, clearly eager to feel less achy. Katie's pussy fluttered as she watched Britney raise her top over her head and throw it onto the other bed before nestling into the pillows with a smile, her eyes a little glassy.

Taking her final sip, Katie followed, still giggling. She lay next to Britney and spread her thighs. Leaning over to pull one of her friend's nipples into her mouth, she started sucking on it, long pulls that had Britney groaning and grinding her hips into the mattress. Katie let her nipple pop out of her mouth so she could speak to Lacey. "We're both really achy mommy." Lacey was standing at the end of the bed, watching them with heavy eyes, but her daughter's words got her attention.

"Of course, baby, let mommy make it better."

Smiling, Katie returned to her friend's breast and before long she felt her mommy's hands on her, rubbing through the juices there and dipping her fingers into Katie's pussy hole. Britney moaned next to her, her mommy was helping them both at the same time. Next thing she knew, there was something big pressing into her. Britney's tit popped out of her mouth as she cried out "Oh!" and the same time as Britney groaned loudly. Looking down on a whimper, Katie saw her mommy was pressing one of the big purple cocks into each of their pussies.

"Let me in, baby, just like your daddy."

Katie let out a breath and let herself relax, feeling the cock push another few inches into her pussy. "So full, mommy."

"I know you are, baby, let mommy fuck you."

After letting out another groan as the cock pushed further into her, Katie took a deep breath and returned to Britney's titty. Her friend was silent, but writhing on the bed with her eyes shut and her mouth open.

"You feel good, Britney?" Lacey asked.

"Yes!" Britney cried out on a gasp.

"Good girl." Lacey praised, then she started fucking them with the cocks, thrusting them in and out of the girls pussies just like their daddies. Then there was the sound of vibrations following by the feel of it on Katie's clit. She whimpered, moaning around Britney's swollen nipple as her mommy pressed the bullet vibrators onto each of their clits. It was clear Britney had one too, she was gasping and moaning louder now, a high pitched cry coming from her as she came to Lacey's words of praise.

It was too much, Katie had to pull away. She let Britney's nipple fall from her mouth and fell back against the bed, gasping and groaning along with her friend. The feel of the cock filling her pussy while the vibrator rumbled on her clit was overwhelming and before long she was thrashing on the bed, gasping out garbled words. She couldn't think, her mind was foggy and all she could feel was the building pressure inside her, waiting to burst. It was bigger than she was used to, finally she cried out, long and loud as she felt a rush of liquid between her legs.

"Oh!" Lacey's surprised voice caught a little of Katie's attention, she was still frantic and gulping down breaths, there was another quick building pressure and Katie burst, screaming as she felt another rush and the vibrations pulled away. "Oh baby, that was really something."

Katie's eyes were shut tight and she sucked in air, when she could finally think straight, she opened her eyes and found her mommy. Lacey was smiling wide, beaming at her daughter.

"You squirted for mommy, baby, I'm so proud of you." Katie struggled to catch up, she looked between her legs and saw a big wet spot on the towel.

"Was that me?"

"Yes baby, sometimes girls can squirt when they cum, it's really special when it happens and you did it just for me." Her hand was rubbing Katie's foot softly. Katie's mouth curled into a smile. It felt so nice to have her mommy so proud of her, and it had felt really really good. Finally she turned to Britney whose eyes were half shut, fluttered. She was smiling too.

"Did I squirt, aunt Lacey?" She asked, finally prying her eyes open.

Katie watched as her mommy gave Britney a sympathetic look. "You didn't, Britty, but that's okay, it doesn't happen for everyone. And we can try again later if you want."

Britney sighed, her mouth turned into a little pout. "Yes please, I want to squirt too."

"I have a few ideas, we can try real hard."

This made Britney smile. "Thanks aunt Lacey."

"Of course, baby. Now," She looked between them. "It's time for you to make me feel good. I want you to do something really special for me, okay?" Her eyes were bright and sparkling. She looked even more excited than before they started making the movie. "I want to share with you one of my favourite things to do with my friends. At least, it was when I was your age. It's been a while since mommy had a girlfriend I could ask."

"What's that, mommy?"

"Well baby, I'd like one of you to put your hand inside my pussy."

12