Katie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her eyes had the dangerous tint again. "Fuck me, Ron. Fuck me."

Lust took a hold of me, and I sat up suddenly, sliding her off me. She gave me a devilish smile as I turned her over. I felt between her legs until I touched the sweet heat I was desiring and slid inside one more time.

Her ass was firm and round and jiggled marvelously around me. I thrust in and out with growing speed. Reaching my hands forward, I held her breasts as they swayed back and forth. She felt even better this time; the friction between us kept lowering. I teased her nipples with my hand, pinching them slightly. She gasped and moaned louder.

"Ron, Ron, Ronnn..."

I held both of her asscheeks in my hands, squeezing them. I heard her squeal. I reached forward to the crest of her labia once more and rubbed that spot ferociously. She shuddered; her eyes closed in ecstasy.

"Right there, Ron. Right there."

I knew I was getting close to erupting a second time, but her pussy felt so good that I didn't care. The brush of her skin against mine sent crackles of energy throughout me. I reached forwards and teased her nipples again and relished the sound of her gasps.

She moved forwards onto the bed, and I felt my penis leave her. It was glistening in a way it had never done before and was throbbing in the coolness of the air.

"Katie, what--"

She turned onto her front, and I was suddenly speechless. This was the most beautiful I'd ever seen her. I feasted on her eyes, flush with ecstasy and lust; her hair trailing around her gorgeous shoulders; her breasts, pert and slightly pink from all the attention, her nipples stiff; and, of course, her slit, gleaming, her lips magenta and exposed.

"I want you to take me like this."

I didn't have to be asked twice. My penis slid inside her like a hot knife through butter. Her walls, hot, slick, and tight, somehow felt even better the third time. She pushed upwards on me and I felt myself getting deeper and deeper inside her. Strands of hair were falling over her face.

I fucked her in passionate strokes, pausing only to fondle her quivering breasts or rub her clitoris, each time rewarded by squeals. Her mouth moved soundlessly, open in pleasure. Her bright eyes stared at the ceiling, slightly blurred from her ecstasy.

"Katie, I'm about to cum."

"Me too, Ron. Me too."

I redoubled my efforts and she started moaning louder and louder. Then as I thrust myself into her, I felt my penis explode. At almost the same time, her back arched and her whole body started to shake. She screamed.

"RON, OH FUCK, RONNNN, OH--"

I groaned as semen left me in hot spurts. Her body was still trembling, her breasts heaving. Her hands were clenched into a fist around the blankets. Her face was almost completely flushed, and she gasped for breath.

I pulled out of her and relished the sight of my cum dripping out of her gently pulsing pink slit. She gave me another devilish grin and I melted.

I flopped down onto the bed next to her and nuzzled her neck. She sighed in contentment.

I saw the flash of dark brown hair and the coffee-colored eyes reflecting sunlight. And I turned to her.

"Looks like I finally caught up, Katie."

12