Katie

Story Info
A step-father learns to get along with Katie.
10.8k words
4.69
68.1k
136
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Katie (Remastered)

I met Jenna when I was 30. She was four years older than me and had been on her own since she was 18. A college guy had knocked her up. She wanted the kid, he didn't. Unsurprisingly, he disappeared.

As for me, I was single. I'd come out of a relationship three years before and was still recovering. Family gatherings, I discovered, are awkward when your former fiancé is married to your brother.

I coped with the anger, hurt and betrayal by dating good looking women who meant nothing to me. My theory was that you can't get hurt if you don't care. I know, that kind of made me an asshole, but I'll be damned if it didn't work.

The wife of a co-worker decided that I was her special project. She was going to save me from myself. Oh yeah, The office thought that it was fucking hilarious. Me? Not so much.

I repeatedly rebuffed her subtle matchmaking attempts. Finally, she thrust a name and number into my hand saying, "Call her." I started to give her my standard brush off, but she was fiercely insistent.

We were with the gang and quite drunk. I shrugged and said, "All right, sure." I took the number. She gave me a menacing look until I raised my hands in submission. "All right, I'll call her. You have my word." We then did a shot and the rest of the night was a blur.

I called the chick a few days later. She was cool. The chat was good, so I asked her out. I became a bit nervous when I realized that I actually liked this woman.

I decided that I would do it right. This was going to be the perfect date. I meticulously planned everything. I felt confident. Nothing could possibly go wrong.

About that... So yeah, the date was an unmitigated disaster. I was late, the restaurant didn't have my reservation and I felt uncomfortable. I was wearing an expensive suit that made me feel out of place. Hell, it even felt like I'd cinched my tie too tight. I couldn't figure out what the fuck was wrong with me.

It had nothing to do with Jenna; she was great. The woman is absolutely beautiful with dark blonde hair and bright blue eyes. Jenna was nothing but class. She was warm, elegant and composed the whole time.

In retrospect, I suspect I fell apart because she was too good for me. Jenna was impressive and a bit intimidating. While raising her daughter, she'd earned her bachelor's and master's degrees. Oh, and she'd worked full time during her studies.

This was new territory for me. I was used to being the most impressive guy in the room. I was fit, I'd gone to a fancy school and was the golden boy in my firm. Whenever there was a problem, they called me to fix it. I was going places. Everyone said that I was going to be the boss someday, including me.

But compared to Jenna? I was nothing.

When I looked into her eyes, I felt like an awkward teen. I blushed and made mundane comments that were neither interesting nor profound. I'd been making a fool of myself. To cap it off, I spilled a glass of red wine. I was mortified as it splashed into Jenna's lap, staining her lovely lavender dress.

At the end of the night, I didn't even try to give her a kiss. I walked her to the door and started to say, "Look, I'm really sorry-"

But Jenna cut me off. "Shut up. Kiss me," she whispered. I'm not stupid. I obeyed. I expected it to be a soft, sweet kiss. I was correct at first. But then it slowly built with passion and desire. We became primal, as if we were starved for one another.

We continued, indifferent to the fact we were standing on her front porch. She felt me get hard and whispered, "Oh my." I pulled her even closer. I'd never wanted anyone more than I wanted her.

We heard a car door slam behind us. We broke apart and straightened ourselves just as a girl rushed by. "Gross," she said with disgust. The girl passed behind me and disappeared into the house.

Jenna blushed. "That's my daughter, Katie," she said. "I'm going to catch an earful." We both laughed. All I'd seen was the girl's blonde hair. Jenna quietly explained that she was 16 and hated it when Jenna went on a date. "Why can't she be like other teens and break curfew?" Jenna asked in a conspiratorial whisper. "I might get laid more!"

"Kids..." I said, laughing a bit as I awkwardly tried to make my hardon less obvious.

Jenna caught me mid-adjustment and gave me a wicked smile. "It looks like I won't be the only one left frustrated tonight." I burst out laughing; both of us did. The awkwardness evaporated. Jenna looked me in the eye and said, "I'm going to be frank: The date sucked and you ruined my dress."

"I'll buy you a new one-" She raised her hand, so I shut up. "On the other hand, I was told you were an arrogant prick. But you're not. You're something else."

I needed to have a talk with the office matchmaker. "Oh yeah?" I asked.

"Yeah," Jenna replied. "You're a bit of a dork and kind of cute."

With uncertainty, I said, "Thank you?" She was telling me to hit the bricks. I deserved it. Jenna had been looking to score and it wasn't going to happen. Better luck next time, right?

"You're welcome," Jenna said. She then surprised me by asking, "When are you going to ask me out again?"

"Pardon?" I said. I caught myself and asked, "Can I take you on another date? Maybe next Friday?"

"No. Saturday," Jenna countered. I already had plans for Saturday, but fuck it. I was cancelling. "This time, don't try so hard. Relax. I like you and I can tell that you like me," her hand brushed against my aching cock.

"I really appreciate that-," I started to say. But then, I realized I had to step up. I needed to be the man. With confidence, I told her, "Wear some jeans. We'll go to a bar I know. We'll play some pool."

"I'm not good at pool," Jenna warned me.

"Don't worry. I suck."

Jenna smiled a naughty smile and whispered in my ear, "I suck too."

"Maybe you can show me," I whispered back. For the first time, Jenna blushed.

She laughed and recovered quickly. She then took my hand and guided it up under the hem of her short dress. My fingers brushed her pantied and they were damp. I groaned. "I hope you can tell that I like you too." I gave her a soft kiss and she went inside. I drove home, hard as steel.

I checked my phone after I took off my jacket. Jenna had texted me. "I just came while imagining you. I want to feel you for real. Gn handsome." My hands trembled a bit as I texted her back. I said that I was about to do the same and that she would most definitely feel, "it" for real.

The next date was great. We had a few drinks and played pool. I told her about my former fiancé and the wreck that was my love life. Jenna told me about Katie and the one boyfriend she'd had a few years before. From there we shared everything. Nothing was off limits. I discovered that we had a lot in common; I also discovered that I was falling in love. I pushed the thought aside, a bit alarmed by the notion.

I drove Jenna home. Before I could kiss her, she invited me inside. "What about Katie?" I asked. I figured that if the kid was going to hate me, I should avoid her.

"Sleeping over at her friend's house," Jenna answered with sparkling eyes. That was good enough for me. We stepped in. Clothes flew off. We made love on the kitchen table, the couch and her bed. It was amazing. We teased each other without mercy. Neither of us could get enough of the other. It was that perfect mix of love, passion and the erotic. This was different. What we had was special.

The next morning, Jenna kissed me and told me to get dressed. Katie, she explained, was on her way home. I hurriedly got dressed. I paused, pulled her into my arms and gave her a lingering, sensual kiss. "Can I take you out again?" I asked.

She rolled her eyes, slapped my ass and said, "Go. I don't want to get busted."

####

We were soon a couple. I was around the house more and would sometimes spend the night. I did my best to befriend Katie, but she wasn't having it. At best the girl was unresponsive. At worst, she'd lash out with her sharp tongue or give me an icy stare.

Jenna tried to talk to Katie, but that was pointless. The girl hated me. To compound matters, Jenna and I were in love. We were openly talking about getting married. This was something we both wanted.

Katie, on the other hand, did not. Whenever the topic was broached, there was a fight. This usually meant shouting then tears, followed by the sound of a slamming door.

All of this made me feel like shit. I could see that I was tearing them apart. I offered to back off. We could put off the wedding and give Katie some space. Jenna's response was firm: "Absolutely not. This is my life. I have a right to be happy too."

I couldn't contain my goofy smile. I reached into my pocket and gave her the engagement ring. I asked her if she wanted me to make an honest woman of her. "You ass!" She cried with tears welling in her eyes. "That's the lamest proposal ever," she said. "I love it."

After that, there were no more fights. Katie stopped acknowledging me but warmed up to her mom. Katie, Jenna explained, decided that I was dead and therefore did not exist.

I was cool with that.

We were married that November. It was a subdued affair, with just a few friends and immediate family. As reality dawned on Katie, she threw one last tantrum and swore that she wouldn't attend. Jenna talked to her in the way that only a mom can, and so the girl relented.

I was glad she came, but only for the sake of Jenna. Katie turned 18 in October. I would have been fine renting an apartment and kicking her ass out. During the ceremony, it was easy to see that she was pretty fucking pissed. Katie was even more furious when I took her mom to Hawaii for a two week honeymoon. I encouraged Jenna to text plenty of pictures to Katie. That's right. Fuck you, kid.

I'd long stopped trying to make peace with the girl. Instead, I chose a different route. When Katie pushed me, I pushed back. Jenna did her best to act angry. She'd scold us both for being immature, but then undercut it by laughing whenever Katie or I snapped off a clever zinger.

Jenna wanted us to get along, but that just wasn't going to happen. Usually the night ended when Katie would say that she hated me or that I was an asshole.

That would earn a sharp rebuke from Jenna, so Katie would retreat to her room and we'd go to bed. Jenna and I would then either cuddle or have sex. Correction: The cuddling always led to sex.

I have no excuse for this. But look, There was a part of me that really enjoyed tormenting Katie. I did that by fucking her mom. You see, Jenna was loud and just couldn't control herself. She'd moan as my cock slid into her. She'd get even louder whenever I would talk dirty. It was such a turn on to watch her petite body with 34C breasts bounce as she rode my cock while rubbing her clit.

I remember pulling her hair one time and growling, "You're such a dirty little slut. I own you." Jenna got really loud as I fucked her. What's funny is that Jenna always thought that she was being quiet, but no, she was not. Jenna was even louder after one or two glasses of wine. That night, she exclaimed, "You're cock feels so fucking good!" I'm pretty sure the neighborhood heard that one. I got a few looks as I mowed the lawn that weekend.

But anyway, that was how I got to Katie. An immature, spiteful part of me enjoyed the idea of the girl listening to us fuck. I'd smile a dark smile as I pictured Katie clenching her jaw and covering her ears. The girl, I'm sure, was angry and embarrassed every time I railed her mom.

My only excuse is that I'd reached the stage of, "Fuck you you spoiled little brat," long ago. Needless to say, Katie glarer at me most mornings. I'd respond with an arrogant smile. I didn't care. She'd be off to college in the fall. My thoughts on that were goodbye and good riddance.

#####

As is often the case with relationships, Jenna and I slowly cooled off. We went from sex every day, to most days, to just two or three times a week. It wasn't that our passion or need for one another was slipping. Instead, it was work. Jenna had been promoted and I'd been given more responsibilities. To compound the matter, our schedules were out of sync. She'd go into work very early while I couldn't get home until very late.

Katie noticed and took delight in needling me. One morning, She was in the kitchen as I got coffee. Jenna had already left. With a smug look, Katie said, "Well handsome,"- Using Jenna's pet name for me- "You must be feeling a bit frustrated."

I gave her a look that said, "fuck you," as we both sipped our coffee. What really annoyed me was that she was right. We'd fallen into a bad routine: Jenna would be asleep when I got home and then I'd be asleep while Jenna got ready for work. This had been going on for weeks.

I know I shouldn't have said it, but I did: "You must be too. Now you've got nothing to get off to." To my surprise, Katie blushed a bright red. One thing that makes me good at my job is being able to read people. The realization that the girl actually did get off to the sound of us fucking was a surprise.

That was the moment that I noticed how pretty she was. Katie was a dishwater blonde like her mom. She also had the same athletic build as Jenna. The main difference is that Katie was a bit curvier with 34d breasts. I realized that I was checking her out and averted my eyes in horror.

Katie was so pissed that she didn't notice. "Fuck you, you perv," the girl practically snarled. "I can't wait to tell Mom what you said."

For some reason, I didn't feel intimidated. Instead of backing down, I raised the stakes by saying, "Go for it. I'm sure your mom will love to know that you get off listening to us have sex." Katie's jaw fell open. "Yeah, that won't be an awkward conversation." She glared at me, completely stunned. Katie finally turned and stormed off to her room. Point for me, I thought.

That night, I did my best to get home early. It had been too long. I needed to fuck Jenna and make her moan. But because the universe hates me, I got stuck at work yet again. I walked in just before midnight. Katie was still up watching tv. She quietly called from the living room, "Mom's asleep. Don't wake her." The triumphant smile on Katie's face almost looked innocent. Fuck. Point for her.

I didn't say anything and went to bed. I tried to sleep, but the anger and frustration tormented me. I eventually got up and went to the kitchen. I poured myself a strong drink and gulped it down. I poured another.

I entered the hallway to go back to bed. As I passed by Katie's room, I heard the low sound of moaning. Is she playing? I wondered. I listened more carefully. Yup, she most certainly was.

My cock began to stiffen a bit. I looked down, feeling confused. I told myself that the thought of Katie rubbing her pussy wasn't sexy. But no, it was. I should have kept moving, I should have just gone to bed. But I couldn't. It was as if my feet were glued to the beautiful hardwood floor.

I listened to Katie moan and gasp, which only made my cock that much harder. I then realized that I was rubbing my shaft through my scrubs. This couldn't be happening. My stepdaughter was turning me on. What the fuck was wrong with me? My cock, hand and feet were all conspiring against me.

Her whimpers and sighs were driving me crazy. I was so horny that I no longer cared. I pulled my cock out and ran my fingers up and down the shaft. I hadn't been laid in ages and my balls were aching. I was getting close, but I wasn't going to cum. That would have been weird. Instead, I'd finish in the bathroom.

Katie suddenly groaned, "Oh fuck! Oh fuck!" Over and over again. She sounded just like Jenna. The girl was cumming and so was I. My semen shot out and went an impressive distance down the hallway. Fuck!

I froze. I'm a pervert, I thought. I was embarrassed and ashamed. All sexual desire vanished in an instant. What the fuck is wrong with you? I thought in confusion as I hurried to the kitchen. I grabbed some paper towels and returned to clean up the mess. I was nearly done when Katie's door opened.

"What are you doing?" She asked. Katie for once didn't sound pissed. She was curious.

"Go back to bed. I spilled my drink," I told her. Katie didn't move and looked at me skeptically.

When I stood, I faced Katie. The girl really was quite stunning. She was wearing a t-shirt that didn't quite cover her ass. I wondered if she was wearing panties and cursed myself for being curious. I couldn't unthink that thought.

There was no denying it. Katie was turning me on. How could she not? The shirt was way too small. Her breasts were straining against the fabric. Hell, I could even make out the form of her nipples.

Katie, I realized, could have passed as Jenna's sister. Oh good, I thought, Now you can justify being a creep. Lovely.

The girl was giving me an odd look. "What?" I asked. I watched her eyes move down to my crotch. My cock was growing again. Checking out my step daughter while a bit buzzed might not have been the best of ideas. Yeah, I was fucked.

"Wait, did you..." her voice trailed off. "Oh my God, you did," she whispered. "You heard me."

"What? No. What are you talking about?" I said unconvincingly. I then took the paper towel filled with my cum and threw it away in the kitchen. When I came back, Katie was still standing in the doorway. I noticed that her nipples were hard. I caught myself looking, but not before she did.

Katie smiled at me. It was genuine this time. There was no anger or disgust in her eyes which made me nervous. "What?" I asked, feeling defensive.

"Nothing," Katie said, using a soft tone I'd never heard her use before. It was sultry and warm. My cock refused to behave and got a bit harder. "I'm glad that I didn't put my panties back on. I need a second round after this. Feel free to listen." I looked at her skeptically. This was the Katie I knew. She was fucking with me. The girl saw my doubt and asked, "You don't believe me?"

I didn't. Of course I didn't.

Katie quickly lifted her shirt, showing me her firm, naked ass. Now I believed her. In awe, I watched her quietly close the door. I soon heard her moan. She was being louder than she'd been earlier. My cock was completely hard. I wanted to stay, but finally, common sense prevailed. I crawled back into bed wondering what in the hell had just happened?

####

After that, something was very different. Fuck, everything was different. Before, I'd just seen Katie as a surly teen looking for a fight. Peaceful coexistence was the best I could hope for.

But now, I couldn't unsee her hard nipples and tight round ass. I couldn't forget the thought of her rubbing her pussy. I couldn't pretend that she didn't want me to hear her play. On top of that, she took to wearing thin tight shirts and only panties in the morning.

But it wasn't just her breasts that caught my attention. Her thin, angular face with high cheekbones, matched with the dirty blonde hair was just sexy. She didn't look like a fashion model. No, Katie was that cute all American girl from next door.

Like her mom and I, Katie was athletic. Her mom was faster, but damn it, both were sexy when they came back from a run.

With that said, my relationship with Jenna was rock solid. I loved her and she loved me. Work continued to get in the way, but neither of us ever gave up. The frequency remained relatively low, which was frustrating for both of us.

And of course, Katie noticed. Even though I thought she was sexy, we continued to wage our cold war. But then again, that changed too I guess. It evolved from open hostility to us making fun of one another. "Did you have to clean up the hall again last night?" She asked one morning. She knew I hadn't had sex in more than a week.

"No," I shot back with a pleasant smile. "I was too busy trying to fall asleep. But the moans from your room were keeping me awake. You might have a ghost in the closet." I knew that I'd scored a point when Katie smiled and blushed.