All Comments on 'Katie'

by Sunshineinwinter

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story and build up!

My only gripe is, please have an experienced editor read your draft before submitting. It ruined the flow and moments at times, to re-read what you wrote to understand it. Even when you meant to write what you wrote was intentional and was in correct, I still had to make sure. Grammatical and spelling errors as well.

You're an awesome writer and don't want to lose your supportive and captivated audience due to something within your control. Again, great story overall!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You seriously need a proofreader.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

PLEASE WRITE MORE

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

So many writing errors made it very difficult to read. Given that, I still enjoyed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You are a great writer, Sir. One of the best erotic stories I've ever read. The build-up, the sexual tension. So palpable I felt like my computer screen was going blurry!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Far too many typos mar an otherwise interesting story. It's a shame he has to be a cheating asshole, but the heat between the two of them is undeniable. Perhaps he deserves to be caught and punished, losing his wife for flying too close to the sun.

IshitasoniIshitasoniover 2 years ago

This is so good!! I loved it! Made me horny

MySweetestBabyMySweetestBabyover 2 years ago

Great story but please consider getting an editor. I truly don’t want to be the grammar police but there were so many spelling errors and word switch ups. Very easy to do. I understand. An editor would clean that up for you 👍🏻 But as I said, your story was great! ❤️

donner60donner60over 2 years ago

Great story and character development. Looking forward to a continuation. Agree that an editor would help, but please keep writing. Loved the premise. Thanks for the effort….

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I absolutely loved it! I came twice... I have a step daughter that I wouldn't mind if something like this happened... Honestly grammar took a back seat. Very few write a story that grabs you so much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Cheating is the best. Now it's time to fuck under the clueless mother's nose. Make her as an inside joke for these two hotties.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Well what does Jenna expect....unless she is getting satisfied with someone from work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

More please

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous