Katie and Paul Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I bit the bullet and walked into the clearing. He was sitting on an old park bench.

"Fuck me you took your time, I didn't think you were going to get here!" Paul exclaimed on seeing me.

"How long have you been here?" I asked, still watching his cock.

"I dropped you off, parked the car, and came straight over here," he answered.

I took a quick look around him. "Where are your clothes?" I asked.

"In the car with yours!" he replied. He pointed to the floor where he had placed his phone and car keys.

I didn't say anything else. I was still watching him stroke his cock, and that coupled with the feel of the butt plug and me recently bringing myself close to orgasm twice, I needed to be filled. I walked over, straddled him, and sank straight onto him. His hands went straight to my tits, kneading them and pulling my nipples while lifting and pulling me back down onto his length. I was whimpering like mad, and it didn't take me long to come.

My body started to relax when I heard a noise behind me. I looked over my shoulder and saw a chocolate labrador. It came right up behind me and started sniffing and licking my upper legs, getting really close to my arse. Paul reached around to rub the dog's head when the dog's owners walked in after him.

"Oh, erm, hi again," said the husband, recognising me. Paul looked at me puzzled.

"We've met already, further down the trail," his wife explained.

"Have you been following me all this time?" I asked.

"Not really, we could see you from a distance, and the dog kept running up towards you, but we weren't deliberately watching you. Not that hubby didn't want to keep seeing you," she said.

"Has anyone else seen you in here?" her husband added.

"We haven't seen anyone else at the entrance, no," said Paul.

"We watch from the car sometimes," said the wife. By way of explanation, she pointed towards the car park. It was about fifty feet away, but although there were a lot of trees about you could still see the cars parked up.

"Have you finished, did we get here too late?" the wife asked. Paul told her I'd come but he hadn't, so we had plenty in the tank yet. She moved closer to us, away from the entrance, and put down her handbag. It was open, and I noticed her bra sticking out of it. She very quickly in one movement pulled the summer dress over her head and stood there with just her knickers on. She turned to her hubby, who by now had fastened the dog's lead around a tree, undid his belt and trousers, and dropped them to the floor. His cock was already fully erect, not quite as big as Paul's but still a very nice size. She started to stroke him, slowly and gently.

I gave Paul the selfie stick so he could hold it behind him, and asked if they minded us filming them. They both nodded eagerly. The husband asked Paul if he could give him his email address later, so he could send him a copy of the recording. Paul agreed. I got off Paul so that I could turn to face the couple. The wife gasped when she saw Paul's cock, it glistened as the sunlight shone on it coated in my juices.

I sat back down onto Paul and leaned back against him. I sat still with him fully impaled in me, my legs spread as far as I could get them. The husband was staring intently between my legs and didn't notice his wife kneel in front of him and take his cock in her mouth. He groaned very loudly and threw his head back. It was the first time he'd lost sight of me since they walked into the clearing.

She started to suck him deeply, changing her angle so she could look between my legs too. I assumed she was trying to see Paul's cock rather than my pussy, so I raised myself until almost all of Paul's cock was withdrawn, just the very tip still in me. She gasped, and her hand shot between her legs. She tried rubbing at her clit, but realised it would be easier if she removed her knickers. She took her mouth off her husband, stood up, removed the knickers, and threw them into her handbag.

She knelt back down and resumed the same position. With them both now staring between my legs, I started to ride Paul, slowly at first and getting faster and faster. The wife's hand became a blur, and she came, crying out in pleasure. She slumped backward, her husband grabbed his cock and starting to wank while still watching me. She put a hand up to stop him, crawled in front of him on all fours, and beckoned him behind her. He entered her quickly and she cried out again.

She was no more than two feet from Paul and me, so had a very closeup view of Paul's cock sliding in and out of me. Her hubby was leaning to either side to keep looking too. I reached down and started to finger my clit, when I felt her hand come out and touch mine. I moved my hand, as she started to rub my clit for me. Her hubby went berserk at that, thrusting into her so hard she was being thrown forwards uncontrollably. He didn't last much longer before he withdrew, moved to the side of her, and started wanking towards her face and my pussy. She moved her mouth up but had barely started blowing him again before he started spurting. His come went everywhere, on her face and hair, some on my front, and the rest all over both mine and Paul's legs.

He pushed her forward a little more so she could lick my clit, looking at me to see if it was alright. I wasn't going to say no. She started to lick me while he bent behind her, one hand thrusting fingers into her very squelchy pussy and the other rubbing her clit. Her body starting shaking like mad, her breasts rubbing against Paul's balls. I could feel my orgasm starting too, and Paul tapped me on the hip.

The wife came soon after, coming to rest on my thighs. I quickly rubbed my clit and my orgasm ripped through me, and shortly after Paul started to flood me with his come.

Once we'd relaxed a little I raised myself off Paul. His cock was a gleaming mess. The wife's eyes perked up as she saw it, and I noticed.

"Do you want to lick him clean?" I offered to her. I looked at Paul and he nodded. He looked at the hubby looking a little forlorn, and said "Perhaps we should clean them both up?"

His eyes lit up. Paul stood up and sat the wife on the bench, and knelt in front of her. With careful slow licks, he cleaned her pussy, deliberately licking as close to her clit as possible without touching it. I sat next to her and called her husband over. He knelt also but instead licked at me as if his life depended on it, like a cat licking at milk. Not only was he not cleaning me up, but he was also making more mess with my pussy juices dribbling down my legs. His hands were rubbing up and down my nyloned legs, which was also turning me on more. I knew I was close to coming again. I looked over at Paul, and he had three fingers inserted into both the wife's pussy and arsehole.

If anyone was at the car park they must have been able to hear her, especially when she came again. She clamped onto Paul's fingers and screamed in pleasure very very loudly. This tipped me over the edge and I squirted over her husband's face. He pulled back and used his fingers to wipe his face clean of my juices, licking and slurping them all down.

We all stayed there for a few minutes until we'd relaxed and the guy's erections had gone. The couple got up and started to get dressed. The wife looked at us still sitting there, and asked why we weren't getting dressed. Paul told her about our clothes being in the car, and she laughed that we'd have to make our way to the car without being seen.

"It's a bit late for that," said her hubby, pointing towards the car park. Through the trees, we could make out four people, and four sets of eyes, watching us.

Paul picked up our stuff, grabbed my hand, and we started to walk towards the car park. He'd parked close to the trail again, we got onto the car park to a round of cheers and wolf whistles. We opened the car doors, and Paul threw my clothes into the passenger seat for me. We dressed, got into the car, and there was a tap on Paul's window. Paul wound the window down to the husband, a big broad smile on his face. He handed Paul a scrap of paper, thanked us, and walked back off to his own car.

Paul read the paper, it had an email address, the names Carl and Emily, and to let them know if we were ever in the area again.


12