Katie and Paul Pt. 11 - Geoff's POV

Story Info
The Story of Geoff and his voyeurism.
6.5k words
4.6
5.3k
9
0

Part 11 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/24/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Continued from Katie and Paul Part 10...

The story told from Geoff's point of view.

Watching Katie over these last few months had been a godsend for sixty-one-year-old me. It had also ignited something inside me which I thought I'd lost years ago, my voyeuristic side. It wasn't just the fact that she was young and beautiful, and liked to walk around naked a lot, it was that she hadn't tried to hide it since finding out that I was watching her.

I didn't have a particularly pleasant childhood. I was always overweight as a child and had the obvious name-calling. I knew I wasn't particularly good looking either, but I tried not to let these things bother me. I tended to avoid social events though, especially if they involved people from my school.

I stayed on at sixth form at school, University wasn't an option, so I left school at eighteen. I was just over fifteen stone now. Despite some female attention, I'd still yet to have a girlfriend. It was around this time a couple of incidents made me realise that I enjoyed being a voyeur. I was at a family party, and a slightly older female cousin of mine called Sue had bought her friend along, Sally. She was nineteen, with long blonde hair, and a very short skirt. All the seats were taken so Sue and Sally were sharing a beanbag. Every time Sally got up her skirt rode right up, and although she pushed it down as quickly as possible, I got a glimpse of her panties every time.

I was trying not to look and kept checking if anyone, especially Sally, could see me doing so, but something inside was telling me to. I could feel the blood pumping to my loins and didn't know what it meant. Sally came back with drinks and leaned over to give the glasses to Sue, giving me a perfect of her panties from behind. I felt a rush of blood go through me and realised my penis had gone hard. I was still so sexually awkward that I didn't know why, this was at the end of the 1970's so we had no internet to learn about sex.

I quickly darted to the toilet and pulled out my erect penis, slightly shocked that it was bigger than normal, and touched it. My foreskin moved, so I rubbed it a few times and made myself come. It shocked me, obviously I had no idea what was happening.

A few weeks later I got a job as security in a women's wear store. Security was a loose term for the job, I stood by a desk by the changing rooms and made sure people bought out the same amount of items they'd taken in. I'd noticed a few times that women getting changed didn't always pull the curtains across properly, and combined with the full-length mirrors in each room, I started to get a better understanding of women's bodies of all shapes, sizes, and ages. Just like with Sally, I knew I shouldn't be looking, but an urge inside made me do so.

I always tried not to get caught looking but eventually did. I was looking at a woman as she came into the store before she even came towards the changing rooms. I couldn't keep my eyes off her. She bought some items over to check in with me, and she saw me blush when one of the items was a corset underwear set. She smiled at me, went to the furthest room, and pulled the curtain. In making sure she pulled it far enough to cover the gap, she pulled it away from behind her.

I watched her undress, sliding her dress down her back and legs, she unhooked her bra and dropped that on the floor, then slid down her panties. This was the first woman I'd seen completely naked. I knew my penis was hard again, and I felt my hand stroke the front of my trousers. I turned to check nobody was around and continued to stroke. I watched her slip on the panties and corset she was trying on, then she turned around and stared straight at me.

I still had my hand on my penis, and I thought she was going to get angry. Instead, she pointed a finger and beckoned me over to her. I walked towards her, and her eyes dropped to my crotch. As I got to the room, still with my back to the rest of the shop, she put a hand out to stop me.

"You obviously like what you can see, now let me see yours."

Her hand dropped to my fly, pulled it down, then released my hard cock out into the open. She gasped and grabbed it with both hands, and started giving me my first hand job. We heard a noise from behind me, so I quickly put it away, and rushed past one of my colleagues and asked her to watch the counter as I needed the toilet. When I returned she handed me a ripped scrap of paper with a phone number on it, and the name Karen written on it. Karen would later become my wife.

It took me two days to phone her. I told her I'd never been with a girl before so was scared to contact her, but she seemed to be fine with it. She gave me her address and asked me to come around and visit her the following day. I arrived and was greeted by her mother, who seemed pleasant enough, but her dad looked me up and down like I wasn't good enough for her. I was used to that kind of look so it didn't bother me in the slightest.

We talked in her room for around an hour, I expected her to laugh when I said I wasn't just a virgin, I hadn't even kissed a girl. She was understanding. We practised kissing until a knock on the door interrupted us, and her mum bought in two cups of tea and told us they were going to the pub for an hour, and we were to help ourselves to snacks if we got peckish. Karen told her thanks. The front door didn't have time to shut properly before she started undressing.

"We don't have to have sex," she told me, seeing my mouth gape open, "but if we see each other's bodies it will help me teach you properly."

She'd virtually undressed but all I could do was stare at her. She removed her bra and her breasts almost didn't move. She didn't even pause before sliding down her knickers. Her pubic hair was jet black. She took my hand and placed it between her legs, then pushed it forward a few times, her body shuddering.

"Can you feel it getting wetter?" she asked, "That means I'm getting turned on. Natural lubricant."

She turned to help me undress, finally naked she gasped when she saw my cock again. Still soft this time, she marvelled at its length. She asked me to rub her again while stroking my cock until it was hard.

"And that's the reason women need to get wet down there, otherwise you'd rip someone in two trying to force that in them!" she exclaimed.

I came all over her hand after a few minutes, and after wiping it up told me not to worry, I just needed to learn how to control myself. We spent forty-five minutes with her explaining things to me before we heard her parents returning.

Three months later her parents went away on holiday. Karen was going to be on her own, so her mum asked if I wanted to stay there to save keep travelling for the two weeks. Karen agreed for me. The first night they were gone we had sex properly for the first time and fell asleep in each other's arms. We awoke the next morning and the weather was beautiful, really hot and not a cloud in sight.

"Let's go and sunbathe in the garden," Karen said.

She quickly got out a swimsuit which didn't cover a lot, I couldn't see her going swimming in it anyway! I put on some shorts and followed her out to the garden. She placed down a big picnic blanket and we lay together. There were fences on either side of the garden, but one side was lower than the other, only about four foot tall. I asked her about it and she told me Fred, the husband who lived that side, had replaced them all last summer saying they were rotten.

"I didn't think they were, but perhaps he just wanted to get a better view of me?" she said.

"A better view, what do you mean?" I asked.

"Oh, he likes to watch me when I'm out here. Most of the time he's in his bedroom, but now he can lean over the fence too. He's up there now, I can see the curtain moving."

"What does he watch you for?" I asked again.

"Well I should imagine he's masturbating," she answered.

I looked shocked that she seemed so non-plussed about it. I asked if it bothered her.

"Not really, it's actually quite a turn-on. I have an idea, go upstairs to my parent's bedroom overlooking the garden, and watch. Stay up there for at least fifteen minutes okay?"

I did so, going to the window. I pulled the net curtains over so I had a clearer view. Karen had turned onto her stomach now, her legs bent upwards at the knees, and spread a little. She reached behind her and rubbed suncream onto each cheek in turn, moving her bikini bottoms to one side each time. Three minutes passed before Fred appeared at the fence, but instead of standing by Karen, he stood so he was still behind her.

Karen looked over her shoulder and waved to him, and started a conversation. I couldn't hear what they were saying and didn't want to open a window so as not to alert him. Karen had her head twisted to face him, but he stayed where he was so she turned over. In doing so she spread her legs further and planted her feet on the floor. She brushed at her breasts like she was knocking grass off them, and I saw her nipples start to grow. I gazed between her legs and realised I had an erection.

She continued talking to Fred, who had one arm leaning on the top of the fence. Karen kept pulling at the bottoms, pulling them tighter into her until they almost didn't cover anything. I released my cock and started masturbating, then something caught my eye. Fred was leaning on one arm because he was masturbating too!

Karen moved a little, then went to sit up, in doing so her bikini top fell off. She had opened the fastening. She put her hand to her mouth in shock, and I saw her say sorry to Fred. She made no attempt to cover up though. She turned onto all fours with her back to Fred to pick it up. I saw Fred grunt, then realised he was coming. Karen turned back to him, and he waved and returned to the house. I came all over Karen's parent's radiator.

I was still cleaning it up when she walked into me. She didn't say a word, just knelt in front of me and started kissing and licking at my cock. She tugged it with one hand while pushing her bottoms down with the other. She tried to get as much in her mouth as she could, then stood and bent over the bed.

"Even if you've just come, shove it up me and rub my clit, I need to come now," she cried out at me.

It took me a few attempts until I was fully impaled in her, her whimpers getting louder as she was filled up. I put my hand down and rubbed at her, and she came in just 30 seconds, shaking uncontrollably before lying across the bed with me still inside her. Finally, she turned over.

"Sorry, knowing Fred, or men in general, have just enjoyed watching me makes me really horny, although I'd never want them to get me off."

Karen admitted that she knew she'd pulled the dressing room curtain too far, knowing she'd be flashing me too. Over the next few years we got quite a routine going with Karen's love of flashing, and my love of watching. A lot of the time it was me watching Karen flash strangers, me enjoying the view as much as the men she flashed, especially as I knew what was in store once we'd got home. We were living together by now, in the same house that I still live in.

We had to be careful when outdoors in public, so one of our favourite haunts was a swimming pool. There was a large complex around ten miles from where we lived. There were closer ones, but we wanted to avoid people we may know. There was a large pool with inflatables and slides for children, and a separate pool strictly for adults 18+, purely for people who just wanted to go and swim a few lengths and not have people divebombing off boards at them.

It gave us a chance to create lots of little 'accidents' while there. Mostly they involved Karen getting out of the pool to sit on the side, with a nipple out of her top, or her bottoms either pulled down to show the top of her pubic hair or pushed right in so it was possible to see her pussy lips. I used to do the same but made sure my shorts were pushed under me, pronouncing my bulge to any spectators. Karen also used to enjoy diving in, knowing if she loosened the tie on her bikini bottoms they'd slip down her arse as she entered the water, getting out at the other side usually resulted in a great view of her exposed arse.

As we started to get older our activities became less and less. We had a polaroid camera but that was more for self-posing rather than for others. We'd had a few nice neighbours who lived in the house where Paul and Katie live now. Our house was similar to their's being at the end of a road, so our neighbours on either side could see the end of our garden but not into the house. Karen used to enjoy sunbathing naked at the top of the garden, knowing she could have three sets of eyes watching her.

Even in her fifties she still had a very good figure, and gravity hadn't taken too much of a hold on her breasts. She got off even more on being watched by men much younger than herself, even when their partners were very attractive themselves. Sadly five years ago she passed away, and my life spiralled towards nothingness.

With the mortgage paid up, and a bit of money saved up, I couldn't bring myself to return to work. I just wanted to stay in the house, didn't shave, almost becoming a recluse. Only a couple of old friends telling me that Karen would hate me being like this, and to live my life like she was still there helped me through.

I needed to buck my ideas up. I was keen on photography, so signed up for a class for older people like myself. I made friends there, and it gave me something to do if only one evening every fortnight. I learnt a lot of new techniques and invested in a new digital camera. Now I could not just be a voyeur, I could take sneaky snaps too. It almost gave me a new lease of life.

The first time I saw Katie she reminded me of Karen, and it made me a little sad. She had the same type of frame, thin but busty looking, but was a lot shorter than Karen. Watching her walk around her bedroom naked was a joy, and after it turned out to not be a one-off, turned into a mild obsession about not missing anything. I got used to what time she would get home and shower, and therefore walk around naked, knowing that her partner would still be at work. She certainly liked her lingerie and had a good selection of toys by the look of it too. She made an old man very happy without even knowing it.

The night that Paul knocked on my door was a shock. I thought I knew him, then when he said he lived at the house up the hill I thought he knew I'd been watching Katie. He threw me a little when he asked about a cutting from a plant in the garden, but when he'd gone and I noticed my cushion had been squashed where he'd sat on the chair facing their house, I thought the game was up. He still hadn't said anything, so I expected my free views to end.

Katie was still walking naked after showering, but Paul must have told her? And if not, why did he come around? He'd been sitting in my chair, conveniently facing their house, at around the same time Katie was in her bedroom, so he must have seen the view I normally got. If he wasn't going to tell her, he didn't need to come around to my house.

I got my answer when Katie did her balcony show for me. It must have been for me because she was staring towards my house for near enough all of her performance. That couldn't have been a coincidence. And what a performance it was. She walked around as normal, the windows fully open. When she closed one of them I thought the game was up, but then she inserted a buttplug things and got intense. Anal was something Karen wouldn't do, so seeing the sunshine off the plug in her arse made me come.

I wiped up and looked back up, thinking Katie would be gone. Instead, she was sucking on quite a large dildo, then stuck it to the window and reversed onto it. Seeing that shiny buttplug while she rode the dildo, her arse squashing against the glass, made me come again. I used another tissue, before she placed the dildo on the balcony floor, riding it first with her back to me, then facing my house. She had sunglasses on, but I could tell from her angle she was looking into my living room. I'd moved forward so I was right on the edge of my seat, long and slow strokes on my cock to match Katie riding the dildo.

I watched Katie get off the dildo and stick it on the glass side wall of the balcony. She removed the buttplug and started licking it clean. Dirty bitch, that almost made me come again. Putting the buttplug down, she got onto all fours and pushed back onto the dildo. She held the buttplug on the floor and started deepthroating it, the leg nearest to me she raised at one point so I had a perfect view. I grabbed my camera and zoomed in as much as possible and noticed the dildo was up her arse, and it wasn't much shorter than my cock. When she came she came good, even from my view I could her juices squirting against the glass wall, and I came again too. It took all of my effort to get up from the chair and go to shower my sticky come soaked thighs and legs.

The following day I wished I'd videoed it to be able to watch it again and again. I asked at the next photography class if they did video classes too, to learn how to edit and things like that. In the back of my mind was to video Katie and join the footage together to make one long compilation video. I got signed up and found they had an old camera we could use to practice and showed us how to put the footage onto a laptop from the camera and then delete it from the memory card.

It was here that I met my new friends. Bob and Eddie were both a little older than me, and both widowers too. Eric was the same age as me, and currently on wife number 6, Arthur was a year younger and divorced. At the photography classes, we had live models occasionally who would pose clothed. Eric was constantly asking if any of them did private shoots, and was shocked when one of the younger models, a nineteen-year-old blonde, told him she'd do a lingerie shoot for him for £100. Eric asked if we could split it five ways, with us all taking pictures of her. She agreed, saying she'd bring all her own outfits.

We were pleasantly surprised that her lingerie was very sexy, with a lot of see-through outfits, but Eric wasn't happy that for £100 she refused to take off her bras or panties. We found out later she had aspirations to be a lingerie model, so we'd basically given her the money and a free portfolio.

The only other woman he persuaded was a lot more forthcoming, a 30-year-old mother of two. She wasn't bothered about photographs, just wanted a copy of the video afterwards. We should have seen the signs when she said she wanted her husband to watch from my garden, but the windows to be shut. Essentially she undressed, revealed a beautiful pair of 38DD breasts, and masturbated herself while we did too until we all came over them. Her husband spent ten minutes cleaning my windows after making a mess over them.

We had to get someone on board who would go the extra mile. I remembered the balcony show and wondered if somehow I could persuade Katie to put on a show in my living room. I started concocting a plan. I had a feeling she liked the look of my cock, so in the back of my mind, she'd want a close-up view. I didn't want to ask and she say she'd pose on her balcony again, not least because my new pals had no idea of her, yet alone she living so close. I decided that part of the plan was to tell Paul and Katie that my eyes were playing up, to get her closer. I also had to plan for a reason why Paul was videoing from the balcony, maybe they were house-sitting for someone? That might work.

A week later I got the proceeds for my plan. I had a small lottery win of £1500, and the next day at photo class told the guys I was going to treat them to a special show if I could arrange it, and I'd pay for it. All they had to remember if asked was they'd chipped in too. The following day Katie was in her bedroom, constantly changing between white and black underwear, trying on the same dress. I assumed they were off out and she was deciding which looked better. She chose the white and put stockings on too. I made a mental note to keep watch for when they got back. It also gave me an excuse to email Paul, who'd given me his email when he dropped around to ask about the bush.

12