Katie and Paul Pt. 11 - Geoff's POV

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I told them that the white undies looked good against her suntanned skin, but would like to see the black undies properly. Paul replied asking what I meant, and I said my eyes were sore and I needed to use binoculars to see her properly. I didn't, but it was a reason for her to need to be in my house.

I waited for a reply, but the next email had a website link on it. I clicked it, and it took me to a webpage with pictures of someone called Pizzagirl. The pictures were obscured, but I knew it was Katie even without seeing her face. One, in particular, made my cock stir, it was her arse but covered in come, even a little string of it hanging off her pussy. I'd love the chance to do that to her.

There was another set, this time on a train. It was clearly Paul with his cock down her throat, but there was an old man wanking while rubbing her pussy. So she didn't mind old men either? This was getting better and better, my cock was almost bursting with excitement.

I sent another email liking the pictures, and telling them we'd pay £100 each, and would sign agreements not to share anything. I got a reply saying they'd think about it. It wasn't a no anyway. I saw the lights go out shortly after, and despite keeping an eye out they didn't reappear. I sent a few more emails outlining the plans for the evening.

The following morning I was getting dressed when I saw Katie in her bedroom. She was naked apart from her white stockings and playing with herself. Knowing Paul would be at work, I sent her a further email, with a video attachment on it. It was me watching her using a dildo on all fours on their bed, coming, and I'd turned the camera to show me coming too, getting a closeup of my cock. I could see she was at the laptop, but couldn't see what she was doing. Next thing she was standing on the balcony staring towards my house, and she came very quickly. I assumed she'd liked the video. Another good sign.

Later that evening I got another reply, from Paul. The session was on! He said he'd be round soon, and when he arrived we thrashed out the details. I'd hastily knocked up a photo album from our two previous sessions, complete with obscured faces. I asked if the pictures unsettled him, he looked at the one's with the come covered woman and said as long as we didn't expect to fuck her, everything was good to go. We arranged it for the following Wednesday.

The night arrived and the guys turned up at around 5 pm to set up the lights and video cameras. We arranged the room as needed, making sure Paul would have a good view from his balcony. Katie arrived at around 7.30 pm, and as soon as she was in the room Eric made sure to keep her topped up with wine, to loosen her inhibitions. We'd also put a separate bottle and a glass in my bedroom, which was her changing room for the night. We noticed Paul signal from their balcony, and Katie went upstairs to change.

The first outfit was a silky Nurses outfit. I'd bought them all, but the guys all picked out an outfit each. This one was Bob's choice. Katie looked really good in it, and when she pulled her breasts out over the zip of the top the guys knew we were onto a winner. First outfit and she was already on all fours and laying on her back with her legs spread. Tonight was going to be a good night.

Arthur's choice was next, a PVC basque set. Her breasts exposed, we marvelled at how firm they were, and her nipples looked rock hard. We all went quiet when Eddie asked her to take the thong off so we could see her pussy. She did so eagerly, bending over right in front of me and pulling her arse cheeks apart, I had to get some very close-up pictures of her wet pussy. I picked up the thong, and the gusset was sticky with her juices. She turned and squatted, flicked a finger across her clit, then lay back and spread her legs, her hands behind her knees.

It was too much for me, I stood up and unzipped my shorts, pushing them to the floor. My cock came into view, my pre-cum hanging off the end. I saw Katie look at it, and she flicked at her clit again. I told her she'd better get changed again quick.

She re-appeared in Arthur's choice, a see-through babydoll nightie with vibrating panties. All of us were naked now awaiting her arrival. She lapdanced for us all until we all had erections. I told her to lie on her back on the floor, picked up the remote, and pressed the button. Katie seemed genuinely surprised, as I pressed the button to make the sensations higher, her eyes rolling as she lay there. I left her a little, making her keep looking into my eyes, before getting her on all fours, and repeating the process. Her back was arching with pleasure, and it got too much for Eric and then Bob, who went to the far corner of the plastic sheet so they could see her arse, then came on the floor. I let her get as close as I thought best, then abruptly stopped the vibrations and told her to change again.

This time it was my choice, but I had a surprise for the guys too. I'd picked out a cat outfit, and when she appeared in it, threw her the other part of the costume, a tail butt plug. I told her to put it in, and the room fell silent. Katie went to walk off, but I told her she had to insert it there and then. She said she wasn't sure about Paul, but he was on the balcony giving a thumbs up. She put a foot upon the arm of my chair, rubbed her pussy with two fingers, and used it to lube up her arse. Arthur handed her a bottle of proper lube.

She got down on all fours and eased the plug in. She really seemed to go to town now, after I'd told her to stay on all fours and behave like a proper cat, she went and crawled around the garden. She even went to lick up the pool of come like it was a saucer of milk.

Eric had chosen her next outfit, a black bodystocking. He had a thing about nylon, and judging by her reaction so did Katie. She ran her hands all over the outfit, obviously liking the feel of the material. She lay on her back, and inserted two fingers into her pussy, taking them out and licking them clean before inserting them again. Eddie asked if she could finger her arse instead. She responded by turning onto her stomach. The same two fingers slipped into her willing arse quite easily. Arthur shouted out something about needing filling up, and went to the kitchen and returned with an empty wine bottle which he handed to Katie.

She didn't even query his request, she simply put the bottle on the floor and squatted down onto it. When Arthur suggested she put it in her arse instead, she did it without hesitation. She removed the bottle and went to clean it up, and I asked her to stop. I asked Eddie to give me the bottle and whispered to Arthur to fetch two more from the kitchen. Arthur held the bottles still while Katie tried to sit on them both, but she needed Bob behind her so she could angle herself better.

Katie stopped still with the bottlenecks inside her, so we could take pictures. I rubbed my cock against the first bottle, coating it with my pre-cum. The others all did so too, and when it got back to me I stood and handed the bottle to Katie. She gave the bottle a blowjob to clean it, really going to town on it like it was a real cock. Once fully cleaned she put it down, raised herself off the other bottles with a large slurping sound, then lay on the floor showing us how she had been stretched.

Katie went upstairs while we decided between us which outfit she should put back on. We decided, mainly because of what we had planned to do later, the PVC basque set. I shouted up to Katie and told her to leave off the thong this time.

She came into the living room after changing and calling her over I handed her another bag, telling her it was her final present. She opened it and pulled out a double dong with a suction cup base. I told her to stick it to the window while we all went into the garden to take pictures. Katie made sure both she and the dildo were properly lubed and took the full length of both dildos up her arse and pussy. She started to ride them, her arse pressing against the window as she pushed back. I saw her going to rub her clit, and asked her not to.

We all went inside again and got her on all fours in the middle of the plastic sheet. I made sure she was facing sidewards so that Paul could see. The four others stood by her head while I went behind her. I started moving the dildo in and out of her, while the guys all started stroking their cocks. Each time she looked down or away, I told her she had to keep watching them. Bob was getting close to coming so squatted right in front of her, his cock right by her mouth. I asked her to put her tongue out and as she did so Bob put the end of his cock on her tongue and started wanking faster. Katie asked him to stop, and I thought we'd pushed our luck.

Instead, she took his cock into her mouth, running her tongue all around it and then starting to blow him. She did so for about a minute, then beckoned Eddie over and did the same to him, then also to Eric and Arthur. She asked me to pause while she turned over, and she pulled her knees up as far as she could. I worked the dildo on her again while the guys knelt by her head, wanking while pulling her nipples and kneading her breasts. She opened her mouth, and Bob came across her face and hair. Not long after Eddie came over her beautiful breasts, Arthur over her face and eyes, then Eric pulled her face down, put his cock in her mouth, and shot his load down her throat. She swallowed it eagerly.

Now it was my turn. While Katie wiped the come from her eyes, I left the dildo inside her and stood in the centre of the room. The others returned to their seats. I ushered her to kneel in front of me, the suction part stuck to the floor. Raising herself so the dildos were hardly in her, I could see her looking apprehensive as she stared at my cock. I made her put her tongue out, then tapped my cock down on it. She jumped and lowered herself, and I shouted at her to stay still. I needed to show I was in control. When she'd raised herself again, I put my cock on her tongue and wanked very slowly, trying not to stuff my cock down her throat. That took some self-control not to.

"Now ride the dildo slowly, keep your tongue out, and don't take your eyes off me," I ordered her.

I held my cock still, gripping the base. Each time she raised herself off the dildo, her tongue flicked at the underside of my cock. I made her keep doing this for a few minutes, then told her to remove the dildo. Her juices coated both dongs, and as she stood up I could see a flow running down her PVC clad thighs.

"Now get back on all fours, and lick each part clean again. When they're properly clean you can deepthroat either one," I ordered her again.

She turned instantly, not questioning my orders at all. She licked at each dong, savouring her juices, and while doing so I put the head of my cock at the entrance to her pussy, her lips parting either side of it. I wanked my cock as she deepthroated the larger dong, my strokes coincided with hers. As her moans started to get louder, I took my cock and tapped it on her arsehole, and left it there so she could feel it throbbing against her.

I could see her back arching and her body shaking as an orgasm was welling up inside of her. I took my cock and rubbed it against her clit a couple of times, then moved it. It almost tipped her over the edge, and what she cried out almost made me come there and then.

"Please Geoff, please don't stop, I need to come. Stop teasing me and fill me up!" she blurted out.

She started sobbing in realising she was asking me to fuck her. It wasn't that I didn't want to, but we had an understanding with Paul, and I wanted future chances like this so I had to resist. Katie started sucking on the dildo again, but I could still hear her crying. I shuffled closer to her, my cock bumping against her pussy. I felt her body brace as if she was expecting me to enter her. Instead, I rubbed my cock along the length of her slit, making sure to rub against her clit, and inserted two fingers into her arse.

I gathered pace, becoming quicker and quicker, Katie's body shaking more and more until she started shaking uncontrollably, and she collapsed to the floor as her orgasm hit her. I beckoned Bob and Eddie over and they pulled her arse cheeks apart from either side. My hand was a blur as I started to come, splashing all over her back, thighs, and open pussy and arse. I'd deliberately not come for a few days, and surprised myself with how much there was. The sight of her come splattered was too much for Arthur, and he came over the back of her head again.

Katie lay prone on the floor, and we made sure to take a lot of pictures of her lying there face down, legs spread, and come everywhere.

I phoned Paul shortly after, and he came to collect Katie. I asked if she wanted to clean up here, but Paul said it would be better to get her home and let her soak in their bath. I saw them out, Paul telling me had been a really good show from where he was. I told him the pleasure was all mine, and Katie managed a smile.

After everyone else had packed up and gone home, I went to start watching the various camera angles again, knowing that I probably wouldn't be able to concentrate now that I knew Katie had wanted my cock so badly.


12