Katie and Paul Pt. 12 - Katie Succumbs

Story Info
Paul gives Katie a choice to redeem his guilt.
7.2k words
4.69
7.7k
10
0

Part 12 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/24/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Continued from Katie and Paul Part 11...

Mainly told from Katie's point of view, occasionally from Geoffs

We were lying idly in bed, my head on Paul's stomach, looking down and occasionally running my fingers down his now flaccid cock. Just over two hours of sex had just finished, our usual constant bringing each other to the edge then pausing always left us drained when we finally allowed each other to cum. I was extremely glad Paul had a late start today or he would already have gone to work.

Despite it being early December little beads of sweat clung to our bodies as we lay across the sheets, the duvet lying crumpled on the floor. I teased Paul a little more by running a fingernail down one of the veins on his cock.

"Stop teasing, I need to shower and get ready for work," he cried out.

Oh Paul, don't go in and we can stay in bed together, you know it's my day off today," I told him.

"And you know I have a very important meeting later about a new client, hence the late start. You'll just have to amuse yourself until I get back," he answered, running a finger along my pussy lips, making me shudder.

"Well, then I might just invite Claire over to keep me company," I laughed.

"Well that's just below the belt, there's no need," he laughed back.

Paul got up off the bed after gently moving my head and walked into our ensuite. I heard the shower start to run, and walked over to the french windows to look out. Gazing down towards Geoff's house, I saw him wandering around.

I'd seen him a few times since he'd had that girl around his house. It unnerved me a little how much she looked like me, just a little taller perhaps, and when he'd finished and shown and pointed to me how he'd shot his load up her arse I knew what the message had been. That could be you. I'd been in awe of her how easily she seemed to control all of the men taking turns on her, especially the end where Geoff and his black neighbour, with his equally long cock, had double penetrated her until both had cum up her willing arse.

Paul still didn't know about my Geoff cock-size dildo. It didn't belong with my other toys, it lived at the back of my wardrobe instead. I wasn't ashamed of it, I had a drawer full of various toys that Paul enjoyed me using, but knowing I had one bigger and wider than the one modelled on Paul's cock might not have been appreciated so much.

Nearly every spare time I had alone in the house while Paul was at work was spent getting used to the size of the dildo, especially working it into my arse. I'd got quite accustomed to it now, fitting it in and riding it getting easier by the day. I'd also found myself imagining it was Geoff fucking me, another reason why it stayed out of Paul's sight.

I was still a little ashamed that I'd cried out for Geoff to fill me up at the end of our photoshoot. He'd declined, but since watching him arse fuck my lookalike I'd found myself sometimes wondering what it would have been like if he had indeed shoved his cock up me. I know at the time it would have hurt like hell, now would be more pleasurable.

Paul hadn't noticed, we had anal now and again but Paul was always gentle, telling me he didn't want his eight inches hurting me. I turned back from the window as Paul came back into the bedroom.

"Do you think Claire will still be here when I get back?" he asked, smiling as his cock swung about.

"No, probably not, and if she is I won't have finished with her anyway so you'd just have to watch," I teased him, smirking as I spoke.

There was a slight pause while he pulled on his boxers and trousers. He turned to face me.

"I still feel a little guilty about Claire," he said eventually.

"What about?" I asked.

"You asked her to come over with the girls so I could fuck her. It was great, but we said we wouldn't sleep with other people and you never have," he explained.

"It's really not a problem, it was my idea so it's not like you slept with her behind my back," I assured him.

"That's why I said I was fine when you were crying about asking Geoff to fuck you, it would even things up," he said.

"Not really it wouldn't," I said. "Claire is a beautiful model with a great body, Geoff is an old fat man who just happens to have a very nice cock."

Paul carried on getting dressed and the conversation was left there until he told me again that if I wanted to fuck Geoff he'd be fine with it, as long as he was there. I ushered him out of the door and told him to have a good day at work, and to get that silly idea out of his head.

I however couldn't. I phoned Claire and asked if she was busy and about Paul working until late, she said she'd be over as soon as she could. Once done I reached into the back of the wardrobe, dug out the ten-inch thick dildo, went into the shower and stuck it to the glass doors, then fucked my arse while imagining it was Geoff's cock.

Claire arrived just under an hour later, giving me plenty of time to get myself relaxed and dressed. We sat chatting for a while and got onto our second bottle of wine, Claire having wisely chosen to get a taxi to my house.

"Did you ever get any anger or resentment from Pete after you went to the glory hole that time?" I asked.

"You mean when Pete let me take that big black cock in me? Not really, why?" Claire questioned.

"Does he bring it up now and again like he's point-scoring at all? Like you now owe him one?" I asked again.

"No not really, you mean has he ever said he wants to fuck someone else now?" she responded.

"Erm, yeah, I suppose that is what I'm asking?" I said.

"He doesn't know about Paul does he?" she asked, looking shocked.

"No, it's not that, I wouldn't tell him and Paul definitely wouldn't. It's about a conversation I had with Paul earlier," I answered.

"What about, me?" Claire asked.

"Sort of. He said he feels guilty because I hooked us up, and he thinks I still want to fuck Geoff, he was quizzing me earlier," I said.

"The fat old guy down the road who keeps watching you? Why does Paul think of all the people you could fuck you'd choose him? You could just go to a glory hole like Pete and me, and wait for a big cock to appear. You won't even know who it was then," Claire answered.

I told her about the photo shoot, and getting close to the edge so much I'd begged him to fill me up and make me cum. I told her about my lookalike at his house and my pangs of jealousy seeing him cum up her arse. Claire responded by saying she'd really like to know what it was about him that made me keep wanting him.

"I could show you, I have an idea," I told her.

I went to Paul's office and got out the laptop, set it down by a chair we had in the corner of our bedroom. I switched it on and selected the bedroom camera. I told Claire to sit down, knowing she'd be out of view of the windows, telling her it was directly into Geoff's house. She put the laptop on a small table by the chair, and I told her I'd have to pretend I was on my own.

I walked over and fully opened the curtains to the balcony, then went to the end of the bed and started taking off my clothes, making sure I was in view for Geoff but not blocking Claire's view of Geoff's house. Claire told me she could see him as he sat down in his usual leather armchair.

"Really Katie, this is the guy you dream about?" she asked puzzled.

"Just one part of him, you'll see soon enough," I answered.

Now fully naked, I lifted one foot onto the bed and started to rub at my pussy, bending forward so Geoff would be able to see more. Claire mock wolf-whistled me and then said Geoff had stood up to undress. I responded by thrusting three fingers into my pussy.

"Holy shit, you wouldn't think a guy that looked like that would be packing that big a cock!" Claire exclaimed as Geoff peeled down his trousers and pants.

"Told you," I answered.

I told Claire she could use the arrow keys to zoom in if she needed to.

"It's madness. It's like it's not his. It doesn't look like an old man's cock, it looks more like a fresh out of the box dildo," Claire said.

I didn't answer. Masturbating for Geoff while Claire was in the room too had turned me on more than I thought it would. I had no intention of stopping before I'd cum. I heard moaning and glanced over at Claire. Staring intently at the screen her thong was on the floor, her skirt splayed up around her waist, her legs over each arm of the chair and three fingers rubbing vigorously along her pussy lips and clit. She quite obviously enjoyed the sight of Geoff's cock too.

I hadn't even looked back at Geoff or his cock but soon found my legs wobbling and my body shaking, and I fell forward onto the bed as my orgasm came on. I landed with my face looking at Claire, her face contorted as she focused on the screen. Seeing Geoff's big fat cock erupt all over his floor set her off too, and she squirted over my bedroom floor.

Finally, we'd relaxed enough to look at each other, and both started giggling.

"Jesus, he does seem to manage to have a hold over you doesn't he?" Claire said with a smirk.

"It's crazy how such a great looking cock can make you want to fuck someone that looks like that. If you saw him in the street you'd completely ignore him," I said.

We spent most of the afternoon watching the video Geoff had emailed through from the photoshoot. Claire mentioned when she saw the part where I'd started sobbing, and the look on Geoff's face when he knew he wanted to but couldn't, has he'd promised Paul there'd be no sex.

"What are you going to do then?" Claire finally asked.

"What would you do?" I answered.

"Honestly? If Paul is fine with it, and you don't mind him fucking you, then go for it. It sounds like you've regretted not doing so sooner," she responded.

I didn't hear Paul come home that evening as he was very late, and I went to work the next morning before he'd woken up. That evening we'd sat down to watch TV when Paul asked how Claire had been. I told him she'd been a big help, especially as she'd seen Geoff's cock now too. That perked Paul up, and I told him I'd put the laptop on so she could watch him.

"She said I should fuck him if you're sure about it," I told him, biting my lip, "but I'd want it to be a one-off."

"Call it an extra Christmas present," Paul said.

Paul thought for a while, then said we could alter the bedroom camera so it faced our bed, and he'd film too using a handheld camera. I agreed and asked him if he was a hundred per cent sure to let Geoff know before I changed my mind.

Paul went upstairs to use the laptop and returned ten minutes later. Laughing, he told me he'd said yes straight away, but asked four times if Paul had been joking or not.

Paul was going to pick him up on Saturday night and bring him to our house and had told him about filming it. Geoff had agreed, asking if he could have a copy of the recording afterwards.

I had four days until the weekend, and it seemed like the slowest four days ever. I practised as much as possible with the dildo, particularly anal, and was quietly confident that I'd be able to accommodate Geoff without too much trouble.

Saturday finally arrived, Paul had altered the camera angle and had me moving around the bed to make sure nothing would be missed. He set the laptop down on the table where Claire had also done so and came downstairs to me.

"Right, I'm going to fetch him now, are you sure you still wanna do this?" he asked me.

I took his hand, put it up my skirt, and slid his fingers onto my pussy lips, wet with anticipation. He smirked, and I told him when he got back I'd be upstairs getting changed. He picked up his car keys and went out.

I went up to our bedroom. I'd showered earlier, and had set out on the bed the underwear I'd chosen for the night. I'd selected a black and gold basque set with lace edging, a pushup set that squeezed my breasts up and together and made them seem much bigger than they are already. I'd also selected some lace top stockings that fastened to the basque, and slid on a sheer black thong over the top, assuming Geoff wouldn't leave that on me for too long.

I heard the door open as they came back, and called out that I'd be down shortly. I'd had a big glass of wine when Paul went out, and I swigged down another half a glass before descending the stairs. I entered the living room, greeted by wows from both of the guys. Paul had handed Geoff a glass of wine and he sat on our sofa, so I went to sit by him. He had grey jogging bottoms on, and judging by the bulge in them was enjoying the sight of me in my underwear. I took in a deep breath, leaned over him, and stuck my tongue down his throat, kissing him hard while rubbing at this bulge.

"Time to take this party upstairs?" I asked, looking directly at Paul.

Geoff had been intrigued since getting the email four days ago. Katie had finally relented after all this time and she wanted him to fuck her. He'd asked Paul four times, partly because he didn't believe it, and partly because he just liked seeing Paul write that they both wanted him to.

He was now stuck in a dilemma, should he masturbate a lot thinking about it, so that he'd last longer on the night, or should he save it all up and have a bigger load to shoot? Paul had only said one night, not that Geoff could only cum once, so he decided on the latter. Seeing more of his cum on Katie's body and face would excite him more when he watched the footage back afterwards.

Geoff still didn't believe it was really happening until he heard a knock on his door and opened it to Paul. He told him he was nearly ready and went upstairs. He quickly stripped and looked at his fat self in the mirror. He wasn't kidding himself that Katie was going to fuck him for his good looks and great body, purely, for one thing, him being blessed with a large fat cock.

He didn't bother putting any underwear on, just slipped on a pair of loose jogging bottoms and a jumper, and slid on some old trainers. He didn't need to get dressed up as he was only going to Katie's house, and these would be easier and quicker to undress from.

The guys followed Katie up the stairs, Geoff in front of Paul, watching her perfect arse swaying as she moved, watching the thong disappearing into her arse. She'd already given him a semi when she'd groped him downstairs, and he felt his cock bounce about in his joggers. They went into the bedroom, and Katie asked him to stand by the end of the bed.

Geoff watched as Paul sat on a chair and started using the laptop. He looked puzzled until Paul showed him the screen, and he could see himself on there, turning to look at himself when Paul pointed out the camera. A camera in the corner and Paul had a camcorder too, he did have all the bases covered.

I waited almost impatiently for Paul to be ready to film. Groping Geoff and feeling his large cock again had excited me, and I looked at his bulge eagerly as he stood in front of me. Paul nodded, and I sank to my knees, kissing the front of Geoff's joggers, rubbing my face along his length. I reached up with both hands and slid them down, gasping as his cock sprung out. Paul had crouched so he was level with us, and I looked at the camera and licked my lips as I started to stroke Geoff to an erection.

I got Geoff to sit on the edge of the bed while I stroked him. I'd pause now and again to run my tongue along his cock, tracing the path of each vein, in turn, teasing him before placing my mouth over him and feeding him slowly in. I fed more and more in until he was halfway in, then withdrew and coated his cock in saliva again, rubbing his pre-cum in, making his shaft extra slippy. I put him back in my mouth and worked on him until I had all of his cock in. I gagged a little but was proud of myself that I had all of his ten inches in my mouth. My jaw ached a little where he was stretching me, but I ignored it and worked my mouth on his member.

I swirled my tongue around as I worked her magic on him, Geoff grunting with each stroke. I took her mouth off him again, and Geoff leaned back onto his elbows and asked me to lick and suck his balls. I used my hand to slowly stroke his cock while I did so. They were musty and salty tasting, and I tried to take his balls into my mouth too. I ran my tongue from the underside of his balls right to the very tip and back, repeating as I could tell Geoff was enjoying it as much as I was.

Geoff could feel himself getting close to the edge, Katie was very good with her mouth. He didn't want to cum just yet though, so got her to stop, telling her it was her turn now. She stood in front of him, turned around and bent over, and waited as he slid the thong down over her arse and down her legs. He planted little feather kisses on her arse and thighs as he did so, and Katie kicked the thong off her ankles.

Katie changed places with him and sat on the end of the bed. Geoff took her hands and put them behind her knees, pulling them up and spreading her legs for him. He traced his finger as gently as possible down her wet slit and felt her body shudder. He teased her for a while, then sank his head forward and his tongue found her clit. Katie bucked underneath him, her back arching, even more so when he introduced two podgy fingers into her pussy. She was so wet they slid in easily.

He increased the pace of both his tongue and fingers until she was almost bouncing off the bed. Knowing she was close, he stopped. He took her hands and put them behind her head, then used one of his arms to push her legs right down so her knees were either side of her head, her holes pointing right up. He stood up, pulled her arse cheeks apart, and let a ball of saliva drop into her arsehole. Using the same two fingers, he shoved them roughly into her arse.

Katie groaned loudly, and Geoff nodded to Paul to come closer with the camera. He started fingering her arse hard, shoving his fingers as far in as they'd reach. He gave it a couple of minutes, then slid all four fingers into her pussy. His pace was furious, and not long after Katie squirted, her juices immediately running down her thighs and stomach. Geoff paused momentarily, then thrust hard again. Less than a minute later, Katie squirted again.

Geoff removed his fingers, used both hands to stretch her arse open, then stuck his tongue right into her open and willing arsehole. Using it like a mini cock he fucked Katie's arse with it. Katie's moans and groans were getting louder, and soon she squirted again, this time over Geoff's face. Geoff released her legs, and Katie slumped sideways across the bed.

Regaining my senses, I got Geoff to lie on the bed. I climbed over and knelt straddling him, Geoff holding his cock upwards while I guided him towards me. I paused with his head right at my entrance and gave Paul a final look like I was still seeking approval. Paul nodded while smiling at me, and I started to sink down onto him. It was happening, Geoff's cock was finally going to be in me.

Geoff lay still while I accommodated him, watching my face contort as his cock filled me completely. Despite practising with my ten-inch dildo, having Geoff's real cock inside me felt so much bigger. With him fully impaled in me finally, I sat still enjoying the feeling. Months of watching Geoff had finally come to this, his cock was inside me and felt wonderful. I turned and looked at Paul, who was right behind us getting a closeup of me so full only Geoff's balls could be seen, his whole length inside me.

Geoff pulled me to him and thrust his tongue into my mouth, then pushed me back up and pulled the cups of my basque down so my breasts were exposed. He pulled roughly at my nipples and started to buck his hips to get me to move on him. I started to ride him slowly, savouring the feeling of him on the inside of my pussy, his veins felt like a road map. I rested my hands on his chest, pulling at his nipples as I rode him. Geoff moved his hands around and started to pull my arse cheeks apart, his fat fingers right by the entrance to my arsehole.

12