Katie and Paul Pt. 12 - Katie Succumbs

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Geoff asked me to turn and face the other way, this time on my feet and squatting over him. I stood and turned around, crouched down and he guided his cock into me again. This time I took him comfortably and started to ride him a little quicker. Geoff's hands were on my hips raising and pulling me down onto him, now and again he'd slap my arse. Not hard, just enough to make each cheek sting as he used both hands.

He let me ride him at my own pace for a while, then his hands went to the small of my back and he pushed me forward, telling me to rest my hands on his ankles. Telling me to keep still, he rubbed a finger along my pussy and his cock, coated with my juices, and worked it into my arse. I squirmed at the feel of it, and he told me to keep still. He worked into me quicker and quicker, then added another and then another. Three fat fingers were thrust into my arse, his pace picking up, all the time him telling me not to ride him. He reached around with the other hand, rubbed at my clit, and seconds later I came over his cock again.

He told me I could ride him now, and has I did so he kept his hand still so his fingers slid into my arse as I rocked backwards. His other hand stayed flicking at my clit, and sensing my body shaking again he stopped suddenly, putting his hands on my hips to stop me from riding.

Geoff was enjoying himself now, taking control of Katie. He'd have forgotten Paul was in the room if he didn't keep popping into view, using the camcorder to capture as many closeups as possible. He knew Katie had cum a few times already, and feeling her getting ready to cum again he made her stop. He stood her at the end of the bed, shuffled down so his arse was right at the end, and hooked his legs around hers to close them. Her legs shut tight, he pulled her down onto his cock again.

She squealed as he did so, her pussy gripped him like a vice. He didn't think he'd last long like this. Making the most of it, he grabbed her hips and started lifting her, almost all of his cock leaving her before he slammed her back down again. He shouted Paul to film between her legs, the mixture of her grip and her nylon clad legs rubbing against his own getting him close. Each time he raised her he could see a mixture of their juices glistening on his cock where they were forming a white cream.

Sensing her body shake again, he timed it perfectly so that he came just as she did, grunting loudly as he emptied his heavy balls into her. His hands left her hips, and the last couple of spurts of his cum flew into the air as Katie's legs buckled and she slumped to the floor, his cock making a very loud slurping sound as it exited her body.

I sprawled on the floor for around two minutes, my legs like jelly and I was shaking all over from my latest orgasm. I hadn't intended for Geoff to cum up my pussy, but the intense feeling of his cock pulsing and erupting was insane. I felt my legs being moved apart by a hand on my inner thighs and had enough energy to look behind me and see Paul filming Geoff's seed trickling from me. I could feel it seeping down over my clit and thigh, and dripping to the floor.

Geoff saying something bought me back to my senses, and out of my daydream. I turned to see him sitting on the edge of the bed, stroking his erection. Had he stayed hard, or had become erect again that quickly? How long had I been lying on the floor? I managed to get up onto all fours and face him.

"Lick my cock clean," he demanded.

I shuffled forward, touching my tongue against his shaft and running it upwards. A heady mixture of both of our juices ran both up my nose and down my throat. I licked at it gently, seeing his cock twitch at my touch.

"Now my balls," he said, taking his shaft and holding it up out of the way.

I licked all over them, all angles, and returned to his shaft now and again. Geoff suddenly lay back on the bed and hitched his knees up, spreading his legs.

"Now clean my arsehole," he barked.

He nodded down with a stern look on his face. Using one hand to move his balls up, I leant forward. The underside of his balls and been sweaty and his arse was much the same, little balls of sweat mixed with where some excess semen had run. I took a deep breath, stuck my tongue out, and pushed forward, licking the entrance to his arse.

It wasn't particularly nice, but nowhere near as unpleasant as I'd been expecting. I did as I was told, massaging his balls as I did so. Finally, he dragged me to a standing position and told me to suck his cock, making sure to coat it good and proper. When he thought it was ready, he pulled me down onto the bed, stood up and twisted me onto my back, and grabbed my legs to pull me down so my arse was nearly hanging off the end.

With his hands on my ankles, he lifted them onto his shoulders, put his hands onto my thighs, and suddenly shoved his cock right into my pussy. No niceties, no gentleness, all ten inches straight up in one swift thrust. I yelped loudly. He leaned over me, his fat stomach pushing me down, and starting fucking me with long hard thrusts, each one shaking the bed. I groaned loudly with each thrust, my stomach churning as he reached far into me, my arms splayed above my head and being tossed about each time.

Geoff knew Katie was enjoying him, he could see it in her face. His long hard thrusts were designed to let her know exactly how he felt inside her and were to get his cock as wet as possible for his end game, to fuck her arse. He felt empowered watching a smile of contentment on her face, then it contorted in pain and pleasure as he sank into her again. Pulling nearly right out, then slamming his cock back in, he was in charge.

Geoff put his hands on her ankles and pushed her legs back, spreading her wider for him. He continued fucking her the same way, enjoying seeing her head turn both ways as she cried out in pleasure. She reached down to play with her clit and he knocked her hand away, telling her to keep them away. When he thought she was close, he stopped, pulled out, and twisted her onto her side. He grabbed one ankle and placed it on his shoulder, then entered her roughly again. He used one hand to keep the leg upright, and the other held her hands behind her back so she couldn't be tempted to touch herself again. He knew Paul liked to get her close to cumming then tease her by stopping, Geoff was going to do the same but let her cum when he was good and ready.

After a while and sensing Katie was getting close again he took her ankle from his shoulder and put it with the other, pinning her legs to the bed with his hefty arm. Now in a fetal position, he continued to fuck her with the same hard and long strokes. With her legs clamped, he knew it was tighter and she'd be enjoying it like he was. His balls bounced against her lower buttock as he ploughed into her. Sensing Katie shaking again, he gave her permission to touch herself again. Thirty seconds later she squirted over his impaled cock again.

I'd lost count of how many times I'd cum now. This was certainly different from sex with Paul. I enjoyed us teasing each other until a massive crescendo, but cumming several times was just as good if not better. Geoff pulled out, I was left lying in a pool of juices in a fetal position. My pussy was starting to sting, in a weird pleasurable way, but I knew Geoff wasn't finished yet.

He told me to get up further on the bed on all fours and knelt behind me. I felt his stomach on my back as he eased into me again, filling my pussy once again but slower and more gently now. He was slow and methodical now but made a point of making me keep my hands planted on the bed. He fucked me slowly for a while, then his big hands reached up and went to my shoulders, and he pulled me up to him. I could feel his hard nipples on my shoulder blades, and he held me still while roughly pulling at my nipples and mauling my breasts.

He put one hand down, put one of the fingers of his other hand into my mouth, and flicked a finger very gently across my clit, then whispered into my ear "Are you ready for your arse to be fucked now?"

My stomach churned at the thought, and I nodded vigorously. I heard him laugh softly, and he pushed me off him and down onto the bed. He pulled me back onto all fours and pushed my legs as wide as they'd go. He shuffled forward and started alternating fingering my pussy then arse, lubing it up ready. He grabbed his cock at the base and held it steady right at the entrance. I braced myself waiting for him to enter me.

Geoff laughed to himself at how eagerly Katie had answered him. He'd watched her enough times with her new huge dildo, taking it into her arse more knowing he'd be watching, that this was her objective too. Now with his cock primed and ready to enter her, he paused. He looked over at Paul, camcorder in hand, his face a look of pure concentration, his erection and a couple of pools of his ejaculate on the floor showing he was enjoying watching him fuck Katie too.

"Tell me what you want," Geoff told Katie.

"I want you to fuck my arse," she whispered.

"Sorry, I couldn't hear you, what did you say?" he asked, pushing into her arsehole slightly.

"I want you to fuck my arse," she said, a little louder.

Geoff reached up and grabbed her hair, forcing her to look at Paul and the camera.

"I still don't know exactly what you want," he said a little sterner

"Fuck my arse. Fuck my arse hard. FILL MY ARSE WITH YOUR CUM," she answered, shouting the last part.

That was exactly what he needed. She was almost begging him, in front of her partner, and he was making no effort to stop things. Geoff was fully in control, and it felt good. He also knew that part would look very empowering for him when watching it back, and hopefully a little demeaning for Paul.

I shouted out what I knew Geoff wanted to hear and felt him start to finally push into my arse. He did so slowly, carefully, little by little. I felt sure he knew I'd be able to take him in, he'd seen me with the ten-inch dildo a few times, maybe he was teasing me or doing it for the camera. Either way, it felt damn good. I felt his stomach on my back as he inched into me, finally pausing when he was fully in me. He withdrew and thrust back in slowly, and kept repeating it.

I felt hands on my shoulders and he pulled me up and made me rest on my feet rather than my knees. Putting his hands under my armpits he raised and dropped me, a little more forceful than before. Paul was lying across the bed getting a closeup between my legs, strings of juices swinging from my pussy lips as I was moved up and down on Geoff's cock. Geoff started pushing me down harder each time, making me cry out a little. Each time he pulled me down, he paused slightly with his cock right up inside me.

Geoff knew Katie was enjoying this pace, he was biding his time for the big finale. He was fairly certain this wouldn't happen again, so was determined to make the most of it. He was going to make sure Katie knew her arse had been well and truly fucked, and if it was supposed to be a one-off he'd make her question whether she wanted him again.

With his cock still in her, he twisted and they both landed sideways along the bed, Geoff spooning her. Katie cried out, but Geoff ignored her and grabbed her leg, pushing it high into the air. He put an ankle over her other leg to keep it pinned to the bed, keeping her legs spread too. He started to fuck her arse again, this time putting more effort in. He watched as her arse cheeks wobbled with the force of his thrusts, and enjoyed her cries as he fucked her. His thrusts were pushing them both across the bed.

After a while he pulled out, instructing Paul to film her gaping arsehole as he spread her cheeks apart. He'd been uncomfortable in that position anyway. Geoff stood by the corner of the bed, sweat pouring down his chest, and grabbing Katie's hips pulled her to him so her arse was right on the edge. He put one hand on her legs to keep them shut, put the other on her neck, and entered her arse again. In a standing position, and with Katie pinned own, he could fuck her much harder and faster, and he did just that.

With my legs pushed together Geoff's cock seemed even bigger when he started to fuck me, then when he got faster and faster my senses started to leave me. My arse stung despite being so wet and lubed, I rolled my eyes and my head bobbed about as I tried to blot out the pain and think about how good it felt. I closed my eyes, and Geoff stopped. He gave me a little rest bite, then started to fuck me hard and fast again. although enjoying it, I wanted Geoff to cum now, but knowing he had cum already I had no idea how much longer he could last.

I could feel the sweat dripping off him and onto my basque and face, I opened my eyes just long enough to look at my legs, my stockings were wet too, especially at the tops. I tried to see where Paul was but couldn't, but could hear him. I turned my head and bit on the duvet, trying to block out my sobs as my arse was fucked hard. I'd asked him to fuck my arse, I just hadn't expected him to be this rough. Despite this, my mind was conflicted as I didn't want him to stop.

Geoff knew he was getting close to cumming again, and kept pausing to prolong it, and also to regain some energy. He knew she was trying to block out the pain now, and he'd also noticed she'd put the duvet in her mouth to bite down on. It was time for his last move. He stopped and pulled his cock out of Katie's arse, marvelling and calling Paul to film her gaping hole again.

Katie barely moved, Geoff had thirty seconds rest then lifted her body and placed her in the middle of the bed. He clambered up and put her on all fours again, Katie groaned loudly. He pulled her back onto his cock, thrust into her a few times, then put his hands onto her shoulders and pushed her flat face down onto the bed, falling with her. Katie squealed at his weight landing on her.

He put his ankles inside her legs and forced them wide, then rested on his hands' ether side of her neck, her arms outstretched above her head. He started to fuck her hard again, Katie barely moving with his weight on her. He fucked her as fast as he could manage, Katie a mixture of loud groans and sobs, muffled a little by her burying her face into the duvet.

Knowing he was getting close again, he stopped and put his legs on either side of hers, forcing them shut. He picked up the pace again, grinding her down into the bed, fucking her arse hard. He felt Katie's body shaking as she orgasmed again, and this time she set him off. A few seconds later he came, spurting far more than he thought he would, filling her arse and some spilling out as his cock withdrew, then spurting again as he pushed into her. Finally spent he lay still, still pinning Katie to the bed.

He clambered off her and slid down the bed, pulling her arse cheeks apart and watching as his semen flowed from her sore looking arsehole. A big wet patch on the duvet showed where Katie had squirted. Katie lay prone, her body exhausted, and when Geoff turned her head towards him and rubbed his cock all over her face to clean himself off, she had no resistance. He asked Paul if he could use the shower before he left, and Paul pointed to the ensuite.

I was absolutely drained, my body seemed to have no energy, especially having all of Geoff's weight on me at the end. I lay still, my mind racing knowing that despite Geoff fucking my arse far harder than I'd been expecting, he'd made me cum again. I tried to think how many times I had cum, but I'd lost track. Maybe six or seven, no wonder my body was limp and I didn't want to move. It certainly felt different to after sex with Paul where we teased each other to one giant orgasm, but I couldn't tell him that I'd enjoyed it more.

I could feel damp patches all over the bed, the familiar smell of my pussy juices filled my nose. Maybe it wasn't just from the bed, Geoff had just wiped his cock on my face after all. I heard Geoff go into the ensuite, and Paul asking if I was okay and I'd enjoyed it. I simply nodded, I didn't have the energy to talk.

My arse and pussy stung a little, but I lay still. I don't know how long for, but I heard Geoff finish in the shower, thank us both for inviting him round, a real sense of glee in his tone. I heard Paul say he'd be back soon after dropping Geoff off, and the front door open and closing shortly after. I lay for a little while longer, then summoned up enough energy to get up to go and shower.

As I stood, semen started running down my inner thighs. I started to peel off the stockings, white patches all over where semen had dried on them and took off the basque. Now naked, I turned and looked at myself in the mirror. My breasts were red and had red fingernail rakings across them, my pussy still sticky wet but dark angry-looking colour. I turned and looked at my back, bending slightly. My arse cheeks were red and looked sore, my arsehole still gaping slightly with a small trickle of semen still oozing out of it.

I walked into the ensuite and turned on the shower, sitting on the floor and letting the water wash over me. I was sore all over and totally exhausted and had it been worth it?

Yes, yes it had...

12