All Comments on 'Katie and Randy'

by NotDoctorPhil

Sort by:
  • 46 Comments
xdreamxloverxxdreamxloverxalmost 14 years ago
So very...

Hot! 5 Stars! Made me VERY wet ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Made Me Hard

This is fan-fuckin'-tastic! Made me hard half way through. I agree--5 Stars and then some

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
ummm

how does one struggle to grow breasts?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Q: "how does one struggle to grow breasts?"

A: by wishing, rubbing, fantasizing, applying lotion(s), watching poses in mirror, praying, drinking milk, holding, day-dreaming, and most of all hoping while waiting.

To put it in a different perspective, deisatru: how does a pubescent male struggle with cock size, chest hair, and facial hair? The same way! [Remember?}

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

Oh, what a dirty trick daddy and his friend pulled. Good job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
i knew it

somehow i knew he orchestrated this. it was almost obvious, but then again im pretty sick myself. cant blame him though, i love her 28s tiny bod. after i clean up my mess lol ill look forward to more. thanks loads.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
HOT!

I don't know why it didn't register as HOT on the Literotica meter. This one is fantastic, Dr. Keep writing!!

NotDoctorPhilNotDoctorPhilover 13 years agoAuthor
Phone sex

Author here - if you're interested in talking on the phone, please let me me know!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Would have given it a ten

If that many stars were available for voting

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Too much elaboration on the inner thoughts.

Also, fuck her college. Just a distraction. Otherwise it was excellent. I'll have to copy and paste and then do my own creative editing and the reread'll be perfect.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Very Good

Well keep it up this is good

SimoneLisbonSimoneLisbonover 13 years ago
Had the same reaction as Anonymous

This story really does have a lot of promise. An editor would be able to help you take it to another level. You spent too much time on the details and internal dialogue, you contradicted yourself a few times, and the mechanical errors were extremely distracting. I started this story knowing I was going to give you a five, but I was unable to finish reading it. So I decided against voting.

DarkAngel26DarkAngel26about 13 years ago
Love it!

I really love your writing! The moment I started reading this I knew he'd set it all up and for me that made it all the better to read. I'd love to read more of your stories soon so don't make me wait too long xoxo

tobytimtobytimabout 13 years ago
Dark Angel

This is a top story,

It is not hard to tell thatit was a set up,

But good reading & very erotic,

More more

arisamorakarisamorakalmost 12 years ago
knew it

saw that coming knew her father was the one to bring in the 'intruder' still awesome though nice build up to the act

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
He set it up?

Where did it say that? At the end i was wondering "ok... What happened to the guy?" but tons of comments are saying the dad got him to do it and i went through quickly looking for where it says that and i couldnt fond it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Excellent! 5 stars!!!!

Great build-up and tension. This one is complete, versus your other stories. I find it hotter than the other two submissions simply because you finished this story! Thank you Very hot read! I suspected that the dad had it all staged, but loved the ending--the climax. KEEP WRITING!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Objective achieved!

This got me off, and not all stories do that. Thank you. I love how Katie's desires came through. If I were her daddy, I would have been so excited, watching her face in the mirror and listening to her oral expressions of lust, that I would have had a "hard" time lasting as long as he did.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Wow!

Actually wasn't expecting the father to have it staged. Nice job! You should make a part two. For starters maybe, she doesn't want to start the sexual relationship but e forces her. It would really be a turn on.

jmmpet17jmmpet17over 11 years ago
ending

so didnt see that coming! great read =) thanks for sharing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Ridiculous

I gave this a single star. Not because it was bad, I didn't even finish reading it, but because of this: "She's totally 18 years old on the inside, but on the outside she looks 14".(by the way, her character did not seem to have the emotions and thought processes of an adult, despite you claiming it) I'm paraphrasing, but that is absolutely unacceptable. If you want to write about children, then do it on a website that allows it. I have no interest in reading this kind of crap, that's why I choose to read literotica instead of the alternatives.

From what I did read it was obvious your story was very poorly edited. Did you even bother to proofread it? You could have eliminated most of your errors simply by reading the story start to end after you completed the writing stage.

I gather from other reader comments that the Father staged the whole thing and everyone is greatly surprised by this. I don't buy that for a minute. I read less than half of page one and you had already given ample clues for that conclusion. Some one randomly breaks into this specific house to set up a forced sexual encounter between two people he doesn't know? Not likely. Dad's first observation on seeing his daughter naked in the middle of a traumatizing experience like this is that she's wet? Even less likely.

I have to wonder if the people who liked this story have any brains at all. Normally I try to avoid being rude when I don't like a story, but you deserve it. I'd tell you to crawl into a hole and die somewhere, but I'd honestly prefer if you could just put a little more effort into your work and leave the children out of it.

CobraDenCobraDenover 11 years ago
Ridiculous???

1st thing... These stories are for entertaiment. 2cd Didn't like the 14year old part either but my daughter went to school with a girl that even @the age of 21 she still looked like she was 14 or 15. And then you HIDE behind "Anonymous".

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Great story :)

I loved it... Ok yeah it was a little obvious he set it up but it was still a really hot read i got myself off 3 times... Me and my bf do daddy daughter roll play quite alot and the only thing that turns me on more is rape fantasy... Oh and i agree with the other commenters ideas about a sequel :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
proof read

If this were a paper submitted in my English class I would have failed you. The misuse and misplacement of words combined with bad punctuation and overall poor writing skills made this an impossible read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Amazing. I'd love to see a continuation of thier relationship.

chocolatesistachocolatesistaover 10 years ago
Oh my gosh

Wow that ending, seriously damn, nice

Newwriter2012Newwriter2012about 10 years ago
Great story!

Meant to give this a five. Made a mistake and now it is showing me giving it a two.

Trust me, because I wanted to give it a five.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Wooooow that's sneaky

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Bruh

28b is a very small breast size, why everyone lust after her???

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Kinda gotta agree with the last guy. 28b is pretty small, I can't exactly imagin them swaying around. Also, yeah... Looks 14? You sure she wasn't 14? Normally this kinda thing could have been hot. But grow up your female character a little and proof read.

PS! Bigger boobs ;D

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
lol

The people who commented are hilarious. No wonder they are reading erotica instead of actually fucking girls. Complaining about breast size.....no wonder they are alone. I loved your story-especially the very end. haha I came and then went "oh shit!". hahahahaha

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

We lust after 28b's because they're a great size! Why would I be interested in some chick with big tits? Thats a turnoff to me. No interest at all in them. Lots of guys like them fine I guess but I like smaller breasts with small aureolas and long nipples, not huge tits with pancakes on them that will be sagging to their knees in twenty years, lol. ....and b tits swing just fine if theyre hanging down, they wont put any eyes out, but thats ok, hehehe. Small tits, small ass, anything else is just a waste and gets in the way when fucking! :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Proofread

I liked your story. The concept was good. I just wish you would stop using the same phrase over and over again. You know the one. ALL THE SUDDEN. After about seven or eight times it becomes a bit monotonous.

nic331nic331over 8 years ago
Hot

Needs a sequel!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
GREAT STORY

Yes, I thought they should have been 38D's as they were large. But, I overlooked that. The rest of the story was a great sex scene. Daddy and daughter slowly starting to fuck. Then getting more excited and finally cumming in her and she was cumming on his cock. I gave it a 5 and then began to jack off as I fantasized about my 18 year old daughter and shot a stream of cum and called out her name. Thanks for the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Lol

I loved the ending it also made me cum then say "oh shit!" Lol

deucemageedeucemageeover 6 years ago
I fucking knew it!!!

Great story! I wondered from the very beginning!

Loved this one!

Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
i came so hard

OMG, i came so hard reading this fic!!! My pussy is still throbbing and i have to help myself with my fingers because i'm all alone at home. My clit is throbbing and i'm soooo horny and wet...omg......

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Sheesh, what a great job.

Please write some more stories.

LilacQueen15LilacQueen15about 4 years ago

Going to get the shock of his life when he realizes that Katie intends to forget about it and go back to the way things were. Most Universities have counseling services for their students. Katie needs to attend. Don't ever introduce the friend to Katie. She's smart enough to recognize him.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

What a sexy sweet story, I’m into incest with a niece and it’s so hot, she is 19 and I’m 43. SpeedobearDave.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I judge a story by how hard i get and if I cum ,well I did so well done and thank you.

NitpicNitpicabout 2 years ago
Long

Long time since I read such a load of crap.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

you should do a 2nd one like this i thought it was hot but this time hes the intruder and returns to favor to his friend and helps his friend darren fuck his daughter haley but make hotter like a blow job with details i did like the story though great job came to it as well

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

also think this would be a hot 4 serious then brother and sister and son and mom serious anyone else think so

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Nothing different in this story. Read stuff like this before.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous