Katie and Rex Ch. 01

Story Info
Katie DuMont believes femdom can save homeless men.
4.1k words
3.89
4.9k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Katie DuMont is a beautiful, passionate, and intelligent woman.

She has always considered herself an alpha female and a committed feminist from the early age she could see how patriarchy and the way it promoted false so-called "traditional gender roles" has caused so much harm and the most for the men who found themselves the losers of life, especially among the poor and working class and she certainly understands that women now get a majority of Bachelor's degrees as well as most of the post-graduate degrees that help determine the leadership class and this at the same time that the blue collar jobs that once sustained the so-called "traditional gender roles" model of the patriarchy have largely gone, to be replaced by the service jobs and other fields that are primarily sources of employment for women and no matter what city she goes to shes the overwhelming male homeless population begging in the streets for money, sees that the prisons and jails are disproportionately men and in her heart of hearts Katie knew that the problem was the system of patriarchy and the fact that these men feel the need to live up to a false stereotype of what it means to "be a man."

Katie DuMont also understands of course that any man who holds to that model solely out of the need to prove how much of a "man" they are is not an alpha male at all but is in fact a beta male because a true alpha male is an alpha warrior who is not intimidated by what anyone "thinks" of them and who seeks out alpha women to be his partner, women who are his equal, because a true alpha male is not intimidated by the alpha female and male who is so intimidated is in fact a beta male no matter how "successful" they appear in life and this is something women have known for millennia.

Katie has also been aware since she began studying gender theory that the system of patriarchy came about in the last 10,000 years and prior to then alpha men and alpha women ruled society together in partnership but the beta males and beta females were jealous and so the beta females conspired with the beta males and the beta males ganged up on the numerically smaller alpha males and subdued them through violence while the alpha women were broken through acts of ritualistic violent gang rape until the patriarchal order was established of the so-called "traditional gender roles" that sadly have continued down to most of the world in the 21st century of the man as the "provider" and so called "stronger sex" while women were to be demure, subservient, in the kitchen barefoot and pregnant and so forth. Katie of course knows this is a lie and while she believes in gender equality on a political level she is familiar with the theory of female supremacy and ultimately no one is "superior" to anyone else just because of their gender, or race, or anything else and such ideologies have caused damage throughout history but Katie knows that generally the average woman is generally going to be on a higher level than the average male, though again it is an issue of those males having fallen victim to the lies of the patriarchy.

Katie has always disagreed with the idea that certain reforming institutions in society, be they prisons, reformatories, etc are always segregated into male and female with the males presided over by males and females by females because she understands of course that in female prisons and similar areas you simply do not have the fistfights and all the other drama that pervades male institutions and to the extent that they do exist in the all-female ones it is because the females have taken among themselves the ideology of patriarchy without calling it that and so act like the beta males who are held captive to the ideology of it.

Katie also understands that many of the strongest and most successful men in the world are the happiest when in the care of a compassionate and loving domme and live for the times they can be bound and gagged at her feet, accepting her dominance, living in the moment and experiencing true bliss and she understands it makes them the strongest of men and that disproportionately it is true alpha warrior men who embrace this part of themselves, and also alpha warrior males who are happiest in female led relationships and she understands these men just don't engage in the beta male behavior that has ruined the lives of so many poor and working class men, the behavior that sends them to prison and leads them to lives of being beggars on the streets, or ending up trapped in mental institutions and such.

Katie has always thought that we should change the paradigm of how we try to correct male misbehavior because when you put men together in an environment like a prison and then have all male guards lording over them and so it always becomes a competition between the males, and disorder and violence ensure, with all the men trying to "protect their turf" and "rep" whereas almost all these men are obsequious towards some women, and Katie believes that for many troubled men what they need is to experience loving female authority and for so many they need the right domme to submit to and who can mold them into the best man they can be, and that many of them have alpha warriors within them and with the guidance of the right domme can transcend the beta milieu they were raised in and become such alpha men while others are more of a beta variety but of course as gender roles transform and transmute as the 21st century grinds on, many would be fine and have their best place in society as a house husband, doing the chores, and if She wills it even wearing a maid out fit waiting for Her to come home.

Katie DuMont has always thought that in particular in the case of homeless shelters and the way that men and women are segregated in the missions, she has noted that women are generally treated more gingerly while the men are treated to military like discipline administered mainly by men of the beta male variety and so the same problems that plague the jails and prisons plague the shelters and programs and so women are often able to come out of it far quicker than the men do, and these men are the most severe victims of the patriarchy, don't even know it, mock feminism and critical gender theory, when they are the ones who will benefit most from a change in the system and once freed from the false expectations of what "being a man" is can be themselves and reach their true potential and what God means their souls to do.

Katie has thought for a long time that a program where homeless and other wise at risk men are taken in by dommes, properly mentored and trained and guided, would provide far better outcomes than the current system now and being involved in the world of kink and BDSM she knows that there are many cases where the dominant, male or female, often takes on a submissive who has had troubles in life and their loving dominance makes all the difference in the world and she knows that the movie The Secretary is a perfect example of this as Maggie Gyllenhaal's character was of course very troubled until the right dom took her in, made her submit, guided her, and put her on the right path and so it works for dommes and many of their subs, male and female, as well, and has often worked between gay doms and their sub men. But of course a homeless shelter and recovery program run by dominatrices geared towards and reforming men through loving dominance might raise eyebrows in our judgmental world and Katie of course has been afraid to try her theories because of the stigma still surrounding kink.

But one day the time came, and Katie knew what she had to do and here is that story.

Rex Bryant had been a troubled kid from the wrong side of the tracks growing up on the mean streets of Youngstown, Ohio.

Born out of wedlock to a drug addicted mother he learned to run with the thugs early but caught a felony at 17 and so couldn't get one of the declining number of union jobs still present in the Mahoning Valley. He continued committing crimes and did two more stints in prison, picking up more felony convictions for fights and then stealing just to survive. And society these days continues to stigmatize you even after you've done your time. All the cards have been stacked against him all his life and he now walks the streets of New Orleans at 30 homeless, standing there at the raised expressway there on Claiborne by Esplanade constantly begging for what little he can and as a felon no one wants to help him.

Katie had been partying in the Quarter and had had a real good time doing karaoke the other night at the Bourbon Cowboy when she saw Rex in the street and when she saw Rex she saw that he was grizzled and looking miserable with his tattered clothes and scraggly beard but when she caught his eyes she saw a sadness there and it caused great pain in her and she continued on the the Rouse's on Napoleon and got one of those already fully cooked whole Jenny-O turkeys they put out there with the Rouse's chickens every once in a while and she ate it while drinking Strawberry Revenge strawberry flavored whiskey mixed with Coke but as she got her buzz while talking to her girlfriend on the phone she couldn't get Rex out of her mind and so as she drifted off to sleep she made up her mind that now was the time to test out her theories and Rex would make the perfect subject.

The next day Katie came to the same area and she saw Rex there and she asked Rex if he wanted something to eat and, in something that surprised him, asked if he'd like anything to drink and not used to people asking him if he'd like a drink (instead he was used to being turned down while panhandling with people saying he "just wanted to buy booze") he told her he would and she told him get in the car and so he did.

Katie began driving and once she got onto St. Charles Avenue by the old Border's, she decided to start the conversation that would change both their lives.

"So what's your name, stranger?", Katie asked, in a sort of sweet tone.

"My name is Rex Bryant," replied Rex, with a gruffness in his voice that belied his hard times on the streets.

"Where are you from?", Katie inquired in response.

"Youngstown, Ohio. I left when I was 17 and made it down to Pensacola, Florida where I caught my first felony. I had wanted to go down to Fort Lauderdale and live what Motley Crew sang about but never made it down. Ain't nothin been right sense. No one wants to hire a felon and once you get that record the popos always dog you out. So I figure I'll just stay here begging. At least in New Orleans there's no open container laws so when I get the money I can go down to Canal Street and buy a bottle of liquor and walk around without a brown bag and just drink and no one bothers you. It's a shame the whole world isn't like New Orleans. I suppose I'll stay here doing this my whole life as I don't want to go to prison again," Rex replied with candor.

"No, I don't think you need to just stay here begging, Rex," Katie said, a bit of playful mischief sneaking into her voice, continuing on, asking "I bet you had a hard childhood, huh?"

"I guess you could say so, ma'am. Daddy wasnt around and mama was on dope and so I started hanging out with the fellas in the neighborhood trying to act cool, shoplifting and shit. Never got busted up there. Came down here and learned the hard way I wasnt as bulletproof as I thought I was. By the way, what is your name, ma'am?", asked Rex, finishing off his statements with a question.

"My name is Katie, Rex. I have other titles and in time you may learn them. I gotta ask, Rex, you ever get into fights growing up or even now as an adult?", Katie probed.

"All the time, Miss Katie," answered Rex, calling her "Miss" out of respect like he often did older women growing up even though she seemed like she was the same age.

"I noticed you called me 'Miss Katie', Rex. There's no need for that now but I think perhaps, well, maybe it's best not to say now. So Rex, tell me about these fights. You know, the how, why, and all."

"Well Katie, I mean you know you learn very early as a little boy that boys aren't supposed to cry, that that is for girls, and if you do you're a sissy bitch. So you learn you gotta fight early and when someone gets all up in your grill running their mouth you gotta represent yours."

"You gotta rep your city as it were," Katie added, referencing the hit Lil Jon and the Eastside Boyz classic from the early 2000s, which had guest appearances from Petey Pablo and Bun-B of UGK among others.

"Exactly, Katie. A man has gotta fight. You can't let some punk step up to you and let it slide. You do you look like a weak ass bitch and then everyone will fuck with you."

"It sounds barbaric."

"It's the law of the streets, Katie."

"You know what I think, Rex?"

"What do you think, Katie?

"I think what you are describing is why you are where you are in life right now and is why men are disproportionately in prison and homeless because while we women can have our drama amongst ourselves we don't do that stupid shit amongst ourselves to prove ourselves as women. And this is what holds you back and it's destroying America and worst of all continues to ruin the lives of millions of American men and is at the root of unhappiness of men worldwide since the system of patriarchy came about."

Now upon hearing this Rex was taken aback. He had never heard the word "patriarchy" before and he had no idea what it meant. He decided to get an answer to his curiosity and so he spoke up.

"Katie, what does the word 'patriarchy' mean?"

"Don't worry about that right now, darling. You'll learn all you need to know. I promise you that Katie is an excellent teacher."

She called him, "darling".

Since coming down South he got used to men and women calling each other things like "honey", "sugar", and "sweetie" all the time but for right now he was wondering about the things she was saying and what did she mean by "he would learn all he needed to know" and that "she was an excellent teacher?"

Katie kept driving down St. Charles Avenue and then turned on Napoleon Avenue and then turned on a side street of Napoleon to a stately historic home.

Katie parked her car and then got out and opened the door for Rex.

"Come on inside, I am sure you need something to eat," stated Katie, complete sweetness in her voice.

Rex did as Katie asked and soon was treated to a full meal of steak, potatoes, and crawfish etoufee.

They continued the banter they had engaged in in Katie's car and Katie began explaining more about the patriarchy and of course it was going all over Rex's head but Katie wasn't worried because she knew in time he would know all he needed to know.

Katie had promised Rex she'd get him some liquor and so far no liquor had come about yet.

Still he was in a very stately home in a well to do part of Uptown New Orleans, things could have been worse.

Still he figured he needed to ask and so popped the question.

"Miss Katie" began Rex's inquiry, "when are you going to get me drunk like you promised."

"I don't know that I ever promised to 'get you drunk' Rex, I simply promised to buy you liquor."

"Liquor always gets me drunk."

"I am sure it does, Rex."

Katie went off into the other room and when she came out was wearing very revealing lingerie and then she sauntered up to Rex and asked him a question.

"Rex, would you like to stay here for a week, free food, free everything, not under the bridge and all?"

What kind of offer was this Rex wondered?

She was in lingerie asking him to stay for a week?

"Sure" Rex said, thinking he must be dreaming.

"Ok Rex, but you have to agree to my main condition."

Oh, so there was a condition?

Rex decided to play along.

"What is that Miss Katie?"

"I get to tie you up whenever I want and there will be times when I do that I might have my feet on your face or tell you to suck a toe."

So she was a little kinky, Rex thought, but she was going to let him stay here. He thought about it a second and decided.

"Ok, Miss Katie, you can do that but I get to eat and drink all I want and stay here for a week?"

"Yes Rex, in fact I suspect you won't leave this house at all this week", replied Katie, very sweet in her voice and hiding what she had planned.

"So when do I get to have that liquor, Miss Katie?"

"Soon darling, but first I need to get you tied up?"

"Now?"

"You agreed, now take off all your clothes, and wait for me to bring back what I need."

Rex complied with Katie's instructions and soon was completely disrobed and waited while Katie came back holding what looked to be several pairs of stockings and a roll of duct tape.

She placed the duct tape down on the floor and then walked up to Rex with the stockings.

"Put your hands in front of you, Rex."

Rex complied and as he did Katie began to talk

"Rex, I want you to know I wore these stockings a few days ago. I did a lot of walking that day. I want you to pull your hands and see if you can get out."

Rex tugged his hands and found that he couldn't.

"I don't think I can move them Miss Katie."

"Yay. Now let me get your ankles tied. Need to make sure you can't go off walking anywhere."

That sounded odd to Rex but he let her tie his ankles together with another stocking and she informed him that it too was worn and asked him if he wanted to smell it and he told her no.

He was fortunate he got a choice that time. It wouldn't last much longer.

Completely buck naked and wrists and ankles tied with Katie's worn stockings Rex Bryant was a sight for behold for the eyes of Katie DuMont, beginning to boil over in lust, but first she had to do some more things. Katie left the room Rex was in and came back with a bottle of champagne and it was at this point Rex noticed she was still wearing the high heels she had been wearing when she picked him up.

"You wanted that drink, big boy?"

"Yes Miss Katie."

"Very well Rex."

Katie took the heel off of her left foot and proceeded to pour champagne into it. She then brought it up to Rex's mouth.

"Rex, I wore these heels every day the last seven days. This is your liquor right now. If you want to drink you will drink from it."

Rex really had no choice at this point and so greedily drank the champagne and continued drinking as she fed into him in a rapid fashion and as Rex looked at the bottle of champagne he noticed it was Moet & Chandon.

"Wow, you are a thirsty boy Rex, I want to go prepare another drink for you in the kitchen. Be back in a second"

Katie went in the kitchen and this time fixed a white russian in a glass and also added 100 mg of Unisom to it and then came back in the living room where Rex was.

"This white russian looks delicious, doesn't it Rex."

"Yes, Miss Katie."

"Do you want to drink it?"

"I do."

"Well, OK, but I have to pour it into the special glass" and as Katie finished saying this she again poured the drink into her heel for Rex to drink out of, Rex not knowing that she had slipped the equivalent of four Unisom tablets in it as she wanted to knock him out to get him ready for what she had planned.

When Rex had finished he saw Katie disappear and she was gone for about a minute and all the sudden he felt his mouth open and some cloth stuck into it, smelled a bit wet and taste a bit like a woman and before he could react he heard the sound of duct tape being pulled off a roll and soon saw Katie apply several strips of duct tape.

"I bet you are wondering what is going on Rex."

Rex indeed was perplexed.

"Rex, I have gagged you with my panties, the ones I was just wearing, and they are a bit wet as I am getting turned on right now and the duct tape is so you can't spit them out. This is a very affluent neighborhood. I can't have you alerting the neighbors."

12