Katie and Rex Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With this Rex was concerned, why wouldn't she want the neighbors able to hear?

Katie left the room and came back with what looked like several cushions and laid them on the floor and helped Rex roll over on to them to where he was on his back, and got him a couple of pillows, and then came back with a chair and she sat down and took her now bare feet and began rubbing them over his face.

Katie began to address Rex.

"Rex honey, I am sure you are wondering what is going on. I should explain it to you. I think the paradigm that we currently use with homeless men of having them go to male run shelters, with all men, using military style discipline is counterproductive and brings out the worst in men and keeps them trapped in poverty and the same thing is wrong with prisons because when men get into competition with each other they have to 'out man' each other but often the burliest, so-called 'tough guy' will be obsequious to women and so I think the best way to reform wayward men is for compassionate alpha females to correct their behavior. I am going to save you from poverty Rex. But you need to understand to trust Miss Katie so I have you bound and gagged on my floor to help condition you for this."

Rex began to get a bit scared and started struggling against the bonds.

"It's no use to struggle Rex, I tied you tightly and by taking out both your ankles and legs you aren't going anyway. Don't struggle. Just accept it. I usually prefer to have a guy's hands tied behind his back but I tied yours in front of you for a special purpose. Want to know what it is?"

Rex just grunted.

"Well, my feet are pressed on your taped mouth. And I want you to smell them. Let it overpower you. I mixed Unisom into that white russian you drank so I want you to just breathe deeply till you fall asleep Rex, bound and gagged with my stockings on my floor with my feet on your face."

Rex tried screaming but it only came out as "mmmmmmpppppphhhhh."

"There is no use in fighting it Rex, you won't be untied till I do so, if I do so."

Rex continued struggling, ignoring Katie's commands.

"You need to relax. Just breathe it in. Go to sleep Rex. We have got a busy week ahead. Go to sleep."

Rex soon realized it was hopeless to struggle and just kept breathing in and within 30 minutes was fast asleep.

Katie DuMont now was going to be able to try her theories on saving wayward men, but it remained to be seen whether they would work on Rex Bryant.

12