Katie and the Fucking Machines Pt. 01

Story Info
Katie tries new machines.
842 words
3.42
29.1k
18
5

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/23/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Katie is a young lady who has just turned 18 years old and she has had only one sexual experience when she was 16, and she didn't enjoy one bit of it. She read on the internet that fucking machines can give girls the ultimate pleasure in more ways than one, as she was browsing through the sites she came across an add that was looking for young inexperienced girls to try out new sex machines.

Katie rang the number and she had to give them personal details about her lovely tight body:

Q1. What size are your breasts? 32C

Q2. How tall are you? 5ft 4inchs

Q3. How many times have you had a sexual experience? Once

Q4. How long has it been since your experience? 2 years

Q5. How many times do you masturbate? Every now and then

Q6. What hair and eye colour do you have? Blonde hair that comes down to my round ass, and bright blue eyes.

Q7. How old are you? 18

The man on the phone said perfect that's all come to our lab at 6pm tonight and make sure you are freshly shaven, the phone goes dead.

So with no time to lose Katie shaves her tight snatch and doesn't put any underwear on and she rushes to the lab.

When she gets to the lab she meets the man on the phone who is called James, James is a 22 year old who is blonde dark blue eyes and has a long hard cock which is 8 inches long and is really thick.

James leads her to the lab and requests her to strip in a cubical and to enter the room across the hall. When she opens the door she walks into a bright white room with a load of benchers, lounger chairs and doctor gyno chair which all have straps and cuffs on.

James takes her to the first machine that has a gooey type spunge that molds around her pussy and ass and there are 3 holds that are noticeable. He straps her in so she cant move and the machine kicks in and out the first whole come a small vibrator that goes on her clit and starts slowly and gets faster and faster. Then as she starts to cum it gets even faster, then a thick vibrating dildo slowly pushes in to her pussy on high vibrate and move in and out slowly at first then starts to pick up the pace which is going so fast that she's screaming and the dildo produces a lubricant like cum but when it comes into contact with skin it starts to make the insides of her tight pussy fuzzy. Finally the last dildo comes into play and pushes in her ass really hard and fast witch makes her scream and tears rolling down her checks.

When she looks like she going to faint James stops the machines and unties her and takes her over to the gyno chair and ties her in and licks all of her tight swollen pussy and gets his cock and shoves it in her pussy so hard and fast that it hits her back wall and it feels like its going to break into her cervix and shes screaming and he moves in and out really fast and cums all in her pussy and its flowing out the sides and her eyes have rolled all the way back.

When her eyes finally return to the front James gets water and flushes her pussy out to clean it and make it dry then he unties her and ties her standing from the celling with a thick dildo pointing up and he turns it on and it slowly pushes into her pussy and stops when its all the way in and hitting her back wall. then before he turns it on he get 3 pumps, two of them get pumped on her nipples whilst the other one is a smaller on that has a vibrator in and he pumps her swollen clit so its trapped with the vibrator pressed tightly against it.

He then turns the machine on and it spins slowly like a drill and it slowly pick up the pace and is finally reached its highest speed which is 1000 revs per second and Katie's screaming so much that he got a gag and put it in her mouth so they are muffled and he doesn't turn it off and leaves the room with the vibrator and dildo to do there work. He then comes back after an hour and the floors are so wet from where she has squirted.

He then unties her and lets her calm down and cleans her up. When she has composed her self he takes her into the rest room and gives her a cup of tea but she's still shaky from all the orgasms she had but shes really pleased and satisfied that she asked to come back in the next day to try the other new machines.