All Comments on 'Katie and the Girls Night Out'

by Just Plain Bob

Sort by:
  • 148 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous2 days ago

Since on page two you made it endlessly obvious that our protagonist is a hopeless, angry redneck no one should want to speak to much less live with, I hope they both lose custody.

goodshoes2goodshoes22 months ago

You at least could have finished the story. Some of your stories are OK. Others, like this one suck. Is this how you live your life?

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

An interesting story. On consideration it merits 4.5 stars, but I doubt that the editors or moderators or whatever would have allowed the ending that would have gotten five stars. Why did I find this story so interesting, you ask?

A friend I graduated high school with went through an almost identical experience (smaller numbers, same dance). He took the steps he considered were necessary. He was in a little longer than 8 years, but he's out now. His assessment was she wasn't worth it, but the expression on her face when she realized how the game was going to end was worth every bit of it.

RimmerdalRimmerdal4 months ago

Typical weak story with no end.

remb95remb9510 months ago

Good tale from the master

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Dear JPB, as you're an experienced author of more than 850 stories so far, this type of ending of a story is not expected.

Schlouis57Schlouis57over 1 year ago

Je suis d'accord avec Kirei8, beaucoup de bonnes histoires et ensuite cette chose qui est nulle à chier.

orion2bear2orion2bear2over 1 year ago

Shouldn't matter skin color of the men just the fact sge was fuckng them

kirei8kirei8over 1 year ago

How can you write many good stories and then write pieces of shit like this?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Seriously, she's cheating for 7 years before he gets tired of it? He sees what's happening & doesn't take any pictures/ videos as proof? Should've listened to the lawyer - maybe even get a financial guy - & start hiding/ moving some of the money he has. Also cut up her credit that's jointly held. 7 years ago!

Finally, & most important ; the "N" word; very inflammatory/ disrespectful to your readers, & shouldn't ever be used. We're not in the 1800s, & it shouldn't have been used either. To those below supporting this slur word: it shows your thinking... big time. I wonder your political allegiance, as a decent person wouldn't talk like this. Granted, it's only a story, but still....

I thought the story wasn't up to par with others of this author, & the above - mainly the use of the derogatory name for blacks several times, reduces my rating to 2 stars. -- Bob

oldcdoldcdabout 2 years ago

he should have shut up and one day left never to be heard off again

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

IRL, after 7 years of fucking multiple black men once a week, the slut's cunt would be a fetid swamp of STDs. Before the tards here begin to clutch their pearls and head to their fainting couches, just look at the STD stats. That's one reason why educated, intelligent black women tend to go white.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Pathetic story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Nixrox I agree the N word is a word that should be ever used . I assume you think JPB is caucasian which he may be. Blacks use that word all the time in rap and hip hop music and with each other and it is never called out. Shame on you for even bringing it up. Now you fuck off asshole.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I see the woketards are out in force. JPB is developing a character, not publishing a manifesto. Got it, tards? It's a story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

oh, fuck off nxrox.

baby rape is FAR more offensive. you're just a lil' PC bitch. afraid to be seen as even remotely critical of A black person or A gay person or A 'insert "minority" group' here. there's no shame in a person being upset and uttering a slur. In fact, your KIND do it ALL the time. Just a bunch of cowardly shits that only use slurs your group allows you to use, and then crying with all the fake righteous angst you can about shit you do on the regular. hell, i'v seen "PC" people call people 'uncle tom niggers' for having the AUDACITY to wear a MAGA hat or some harmless and pointless thing like having the wrong opinions about economics. shame on you, and your sad witch hunting inquisition.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

One reader says JPB writes lame stories, but I bet he reads everyone of them. Hey this guy got something for everybody, just read enough stories and everybody will be happy. Plenty quantity and even some with quality, better than all quantity and none quality. lol Yea, this one, I do have to agree, is lame. The MC is an idiot. Who would put up with a wife going out every week for seven years. Not possible. Hey maybe the next one from JPB will be better. Good chance for that. It's a fifty fifty proposition. And believe it or not, most will be without the "N' word, since the porn readers here seem to be so outraged.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

No need FTDS

Schwanze1Schwanze1about 2 years ago

Good grief nixrox. You bitch about the n word in a fictional story by a fictional character and you have incest stories favorited you sick fuck.

Schwanze1Schwanze1about 2 years ago

The characters are racist. Not necessariy the author. The racism paints a picture of who the characters are. As long as the husbands aren't dumbasses or pussies, fine. I am sick of dumbass husband stories and cuck stories need their own category. Damn good story but some people getting shot would have made it better.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 2 years ago

Some older comments tried to defend the use of race because in some areas/families it matters. That's sort of the point - intrinsically, it doesn't matter, so if it matters to someone it's because they're racist.

nixroxnixroxabout 2 years ago

0 stars - the 'N' word is the most disgusting thing you could ever print - shame on you. Now fuck off asshole.

You are not on my favorites list and never will be. I gave you 1 star just to reduce your average score.

WillowghbyWillowghbyover 2 years ago
My Advice:

JPB, pull this story from your library. The blatant racism only detracts from an otherwise interesting story from your earlier posts.

Although written in 2005, that's still about 50 years or more into the anachronism camp. I suppose an alternative would be to write a story for each of the following...

Jap, chink, towel head, desert rat, pig farmer, kyke, heeb, wop, frog, limey, dego, wasp, snapper, wet back, spic, polack, child rapist, dot, oreo, moron, lgqt, gook, kraut, psychologist, proctologist, or californian. Future commenters can help expand this list with any in the "all others" group that I failed to insult.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You want feedback? Happy to give you feedback.

The sort of racism you reveal is revolting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Christ. Overt racism. Really? That's just appalling

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The legal advice is LW boilerplate legal bullshit designed to promote a RAAC. In this case he should have thrown her out immediately. BTW, the STD rate among black males is very, very high.

miket0422miket0422over 2 years ago

This gives a new definition to clueless husband. Weekly for 7 years, multiple guys each time, coming home after he's asleep... And no clue anything was going on?

I get trusting your spouse but, that's a whole other level of clueless.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

First is the racial slur terminology Then there’s living with his wife knowing something’s wrong and doing nothing to investigate. I’ve a hard time believing that the divorce laws as quoted are based in fact. He saw his wife on several occasions leaving with those guys & activities in the car & did nothing? I’m talking at.least taking pictures. When all left except for his wife, the explanation was so limp of him not going to the sister’s apt. Even the next day coming from the motel room.... But I did like his throwing her out naked &. sending the other husbands the reports. Too bad the story was cut short in not knowing what happened with their marriages and if he’s able to keep the kids.

BSreaderBSreaderover 2 years ago
Sorry nothing racial

Here but they would have been dead if it was me and if it was real.

dark2donut2dark2donut2over 2 years ago

BS loaded with clichés. Living for 10 years with a wife that is gangbanging around and not having a clue. Check. Nobody else knows among a group of 5 others husbands, nobody talks. Check. Man gets raped in divorce advice. Check. Do everything you can for the kids sake. Check. Hire private detective to get pictures even though the moron husband could easily get himself. Check. Wife wants to get back in hubby's good graces. Check.

Why don't you get tired writing this stereotypical garbage? To attract idiots that believe this ridiculous fantasy to high five you on your "resolute" BTB stance.

Feoalex81Feoalex81almost 3 years ago

Even the lawyer said u were better off killing everyone, instead of putting up with that bullshit

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Ain’t that just like an Army puke? “I got your back brother - Unless it might cost me a few bucks!”

BigfundrewBigfundrewalmost 3 years ago

Do any men in real life see their wives cheating, then walk away and say...I'll deal with this later?

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 3 years ago

Why the need to have him call her a n-word lover? Isn't just the fact that she's a fucking slut enough? I don't believe that Bob is a racist, but hubby had right on his side until he broke out the racist crap.

/

Whatever points were remaining after the racist deductions were gone with the non-ending.

RimmerdalRimmerdalabout 3 years ago

JPB writes lame stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
3 Stars

The husband was voted Cluck of the year .. My First Ex tried the same thing . I took 2 days off of work and got the Divorce started .. Yes I lived on Tuna Sandwiches . But I did send pictured to Her Father and the rest of Her family ..

skruff101skruff101over 3 years ago

The coexisting nonsense is a really stupid JPB concept taken up by subsequent authors, as it tuned out here totally pointless.

Dlh143Dlh143over 3 years ago

The nigger loving whore got off too easy!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Stupid.

Why would anyone wait weeks let alone months to get in the wifes face, So many stories he needs more evidence, He watches wife fuck several times ,pics videos the works but no he needs more evidence so he lets her go away and screw for a week and pay for t5he pics etc. Also the hubbies are always so week they see their wife in bed and can.t move or say anything then run away to think or some crap like that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Hey jt

It depends on where you are. In some places in order to be a family court you need a labotomy to be eligible, or a flaming limp dick liberal. If there's any difference I don't know.

jtwheelsjtwheelsabout 4 years ago
Don't expect all realism but no judge going to give young kids to woman fucking a lot of guys where kids could just walk in

No

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
I get that you like the old 1950's thinking racist trope...

But do the characters have to be dumb as well? You cannot contract hiv through saliva unless they happen to have bleeding sores or cuts in their mouth. And that's only one part of the ass backwards thinking a lot of your characters display

danoctoberdanoctoberover 4 years ago
There was no other conclusion.

Quite the naughty wife. You would have to think drugs were involved. Besides her husband, she had 3 small children in thier home. And she brings a bunch of strange men home to have sex?

Either the wife was a totally evil person or she was mentally ill. That said...I enjoyed this crazy Coo-Coo for Coa-Coa Puffs insane little tale. *****

NexttimeroundNexttimeroundover 4 years ago
Samuel Little

seems to have the accolade of being the worst serial killer in US history and he is black: 93 victims according to an article I read -- so much for the usual tripe about it only being a white thing, that we got from one commentator. You can easily look him up.

As far as storylines go I'm interested in the different ways in which the husband finds out what's going on. I am interested as I said before as to why white women who do this then seem to want their marriage to survive. In this story, later on, she uses the possibility that the husband wasn't the father as a means of getting the children off him, ie getting a DNA test. -- This adds to the mystery of why she wanted the marriage to survive.

bruce22bruce22over 4 years ago
Nothing different or special here

The title gives the whole story away and one gets the impression that the repetition

of the n-word was to attract attention.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
How It Could Have Gone

If the husband had never let on to the bar owner that he knew any of the women, he could have left and made plans to torch his sister-in-law's home while the various parties were either engaged in sex or asleep and hurried back to his home and got into bed and waited for the police to arrive to tell him his wife had either died or had sustained major burns over her body. Since he had gone seven years with no hint of her cheating habits, he should not be a primary suspect. And one way or another, her cheating ends!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I am missing something Here

I would have gotten the divorce .. Screw that trying to work things out . I do not Care if she is Cheating on Me with a Small Person .. Guess what Race does not Matter to Me . The main thing is She is being a Cheater and I will not put up with that . Ask My First wife ?.. She Cheated on Me One time that I know of .. I moved back in with My Parents and had her served with Papers .. Now I have a Great wife and a Great Job ..

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Beast

If you want to talk savagery if you want to talk people that were barbaric you can never compare blacks to whites you guys have killed the most people in history you guys have did the most heinous crimes in history you got the nerve to ever compare yourself to blacks whites from past are the most Savage Wicked Beast walk this Earth so let's not act like y'all civilized or some s*** like that you guys have murdered and killed more people than anybody on this Earth so get that s*** right you bigot

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
blah

just bad from start to finish

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
I don't get it

Why would you even write a worthless, endless story like this? The ending didn't even make sense. She was a slut, not a complete imbecile. No matter how angry she was she wouldn't have brought a bunch of guys over for a gangbang with her kids in the house. Ridiculous. Felt like JPB ran out of ideas and half-assed an open ended conclusion.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Well

JPB stirred up a tsunami of virtue signaling. Blacks are racist to the core, average IQ of 85, have poor impulse control, have STDs at a vastly higher rate than whites, and commit a grossly disproportionate amount of crime, but the commenters want to pretend that viewing them as "less than" is somehow not factual. I'll bet they are afraid to admit that "Rap" is just noisy doggerel for the low IQ population and the whiggers who have been influenced by the media to think that acting like a ghetto rat is somehow fashionable. This is how civilizations die.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Katie and the Girls Night Out

You have a real problem. This is a big pile of shit.

c24jc24jalmost 5 years ago
Holy racist Batman

I'd be even more worried about him with the kids!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

Im not sure I should even grant this steaming pile of shit the dignity of a comment.

rfnks2002rfnks2002about 5 years ago

Thinking on it maybe it would have been best to get a cam coder got the kids up and awake tell them that here is someone in the house we need to investigate. while recording every thing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
One of my favorites

I gotta wonder why this isn’t in the BBC section? Is it because the colored boys are only incidental to the cheating? Anyway, great dialogue!

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 5 years ago
If the kids aren't his...

...won't she get them in the divorce? I have no real experience with these things, but it seems only logical to me.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Good

There is a good chance the kids are his. At least they aren't balck, and that seems to be the whore wife's flavor of choice.

Mauser45Mauser45over 5 years ago
Weak story

Katie was a lying, cheating, scheming whore who never once indicated that she was sorry for what she did. I don't care for her POV, but we got nothing from her. I'm not normally into 'whys' but either that or some remorse would've been necessary to at least flesh out the weak plot. We got nothing, so how the fuck could we care about her?

Then there's the ending, or lack thereof. Are you REALLY ending this shit this way? The kids aren't his, they're not divorced yet and he hasn't been able to move on, because there's NO FUCKING ENDING. What the fuck?!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
As dumb as every JPB tale

Wimpy husband? Check.

Insipid plot? Check

Slut wife? Check

Yep it fits the JPB "I'm a pussy" theme.

mark73107mark73107almost 6 years ago
What a dope

Thanks for the history lesson on hiv. Don't you say shit in the heat of the moment you idiot. He miss quoted his facts because he was pissed. Jeeez!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
1*

No ending at all

johnadpjohnadpalmost 6 years ago
For The Racist Commenters

Should he have taken her back if she was fucking white men every wednesday for 7 years? I don't know why you're so hung up that she was fucking black men. It's not like if it wasn't for black men out there she wouldn't be cheating on him, as her sister and cousin and white friends were cheating with white men every wednesday. So she had a fetish for black men and for gangbangs. If he was going to divorce her anyway, what difference does it make what race they were.

For the Latino Anon from 2/18 you have the stats wrong. About 50% of all murders are committed by blacks. Another 30% or so by Hispanics. Most of the rest by non-Hispanic whites. Google FBI homicide stats. Hispanic and non-Hispanic whites data are commingeld, but you can get the data seperated by sub-categories if you really wanted to.

johnadpjohnadpalmost 6 years ago
AIDS Info Totally Incorrect

The husband says to the wife that she could have gotten AIDS (I'm assuming his uneducated redneck ass meant HIV) from swapping spit and her sucking on his pre-cum. Totally wrong. HIV is in such low amounts in saliva, as my college professor said you need an ocean full of saliva to have enough HIV to infect someone. It exists in blood and semen. The only way for a woman to get HIV through semen is if she has cuts in her mouth so there is contact between the semen and bloodstream. In fact, I just looked up if there were any cases of HIV through oral sex and the article noted that it is so rare one case was actually published, but apparently it was caused because the woman bit the guys penis to where it bled.

Being that the husband and wife were obviously uneducated white trash, I'm not surprised he didn't know these basic scientific facts.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
If you don't believe this shit happens

Just spend a month watching tv. 1 out of 10 commercials has a black man with a white woman. The media has spewed this craps t forever and as black athletes make in- godly amounts of money the whores chase these guys since high school cheer leader days, especially in Texas. I wouldn't fuck a former Texas cheerleader for 10.million dollars. It has been happening more and more since the 60's and White Guilt?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Anon 2/4/18

Hey, amigo. There's a whole bunch of real shithole countries with very few gringos. Just head South and keep going. Feel free to take your ass there anytime. Before you have a stroke calling me a hater, my wife and kids are Hispanic. BTW, you might want to check those murder stats by race; you're way off. Not sure why JPB mixes interracial with loving wives- it adds little to nothing to the plot. Don't think the cheating wife gets extra divorced from interracial cheating.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
OMG, fucking 90% of serial killers are fucking white

75% of all murders are caused by white crackers and their fucking sluts and yet you call blacks racist. Give me a fucking break all of you cock juggling cuckolds are the most fucked up nigger loving assholes on the planet. I'm a proud card carrying Latino. And racist fuckers like JPB and the rest of you slimy crackers are scared to call a bro a nigger to face because your scared they'll kick your asses. Fuck all of you fucking gringos.

NexttimeroundNexttimeroundover 6 years ago
It's chilling....

the way white women go for this, but they obviously do. It's a little bit interesting the way the wife still wanted to patch things up with hubby, although she seemed to be blaming him for what had happened. Seeing as she would get the better in a divorce, why does she still want the marriage to survive? All white women who want to do this should read the website Mudshark Madness for the other interpretation of "once you've been blacked you don't come back....."

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
The Biggest Racists In America Are Black

There are groups (or gangs) of black men whose primary function is to get white women pregnant or to cheat on their white husbands. There are no such counter groups of white men whose primary function is to have sex with black women or to get them to cheat on their black husbands.

There is an old joke about a black man shot to death in a white woman's bed. The coroner told the detective he had found nine bullet wounds in the body. "Worse case of suicide I ever saw."

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Stupid and nonsense story

The author did a very poor job on this pathetic story. In fact it seems the author has some serious mental illness mixed with some cuckold issues and some gay issues that were transferred to this ugly story.

This story lacks of creativity nonsense shallow low context poor written and it is not even hot nor sexy story.

This story is not enjoyable and it is such waste of time reading all the way through.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Another stupid one

another stupid one rushed with unidimensional characters. I've read this same scenario with minor changes in many of your other stories. You have to stop with that co-existing bullshit.

ju8streadingju8streadingalmost 7 years ago

the story just stopped too soon

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
1* for nigger fucking aids-whores

he should have divorced/killed the nigger trash aids-whore immediately .

once you go aidsey you're not allowed back .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
1* because he didnt throw the interracial trash aids-whore out immediately

it doesnt make sense that he didnt throw the interracial trash aids-whore out immediately . i mean , he knew he was exposing his kids to interracial filth .

realistically though , she would have gotten aids a long time ago ...

good riddance to bad rubbish .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Let Me Get thisa Straight

After reading all the comments, am I to assume that Bob and all white commenters are racist, while the black commenters are just giving the facts? Man, this PC bullshit needs to stop and stop now. There are very good people of all races, and a bunch of real shit also. Problem is , we can't have a conversation to come to an agreement because a segment of black people yell raciest and the media picks up on it.

Do I get insulted when whites are called rednecks? Yes. Should blacks be upset when the term 'nigger' is used? Yes. But if either of us is a upset as we pretend to be, why do we support the trashy asses who act like 'niggers' and 'rednecks'?

tazz317tazz317about 7 years ago
AT LEAST A NEW 7 YEAR ITCH IS SOMETHING TO BE ANTICIPATED

and you might get an early parole. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Northern European Caucasian is incorrect.

What you really mean is Euro-American.

Much more appropriate and way less offensive.

You can make a statement and not be an asshole while doing it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Deserving

For all you little FAGGOTS with the white power thing, he got what he deserved for being a racist pricks. Hope your ladies get blk seed little cunts

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
War of the racists

Kill each other off, gentlemen. Then the rest of us can move on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Anonymous - Finally, someone willing to call a spade a spade!

Finally, someone willing to call a spade a spade!

“Northern European Caucasian and proud. We built this fucking world.”

Hey bastard, white built this world by the labour of making African slave & looting Knowledge from Rome, Greek & Knowledge & wealth of Asia.

You motherfucker Abrahamic Religious people only know invading, looting & killing.

That's your true legacy you filthy whites.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Finally, someone willing to call a spade a spade!

To paraphrase another commenter, 'Once you go black we don't want you back.'

As someone else observed about Maryland, Southern, Western and the Eastern Shore of Maryland certainly have different ways. But day in day out we are very subtly being converted to quietly accept interracial relationships as the norm. Watch television advertising very closely. This bitch needed more than just being kicked to the curb.

Northern European Caucasian and proud. We built this fucking world.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
niggers

any white woman that fucks a nigger should b tared and feathered and a white married woman with children that fucks niggers should b shot , the fucking nigger loving whore , just pathetic.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Wife's a cruel coniving cheating whore, for seven years, and her husband has no clue?

Like, the kids never got sick while she was out and he had to call her home, except she was too busy being 3-holed to answer the phone. And he never talked with his sister-in-law about their evenings out? Like they never bumped into one of the dozens, maybe hundreds, of guys she's fucked every week for 7 years, and he didn't notice some connection, looks, gestures between them? Like the guys banging these broads never bragged around town, and word never got back to him through a friend, acquaintance, or one of the other husbands?

A woman this evil, selfish, and contemptuous of her husband and kids sticks out like a pile of dog shit on a white rug. If this guy was that dense, disconnected from her personal life, and couldn't tell that she just had her brains fucked out when she got home, then he deserves whatever happens. They had no marriage to begin with, so all he's going to lose is some money. And that only if he can bear up under the stress to stay employed, wink, wink.

frontlinecasterfrontlinecasterover 8 years ago
So there you have it

Anon proudly bragging about his racism as though that's a valid point. That sounds up why poor anon the coward ought to be banned from commenting, he has nothing to add but racism, sexism, homophobia and just general bigotry and hate.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
To Karen on the interracial thing...

JPB writes from Colorado whereas I'm from Maryland, and believe me, Maryland is as Red as they come. I can only say this. Where I grew up, and among my family interracial relationships just don't happen. If they do, especially in a case of infidelity, the woman has become 'soiled', she's 'damaged goods'. There's an old line "once you go black you never go back". It doesn't exactly work that way. Just as often it reads; "once you go black you can never come back". Sorry Karen; it's just how things are, it is what it is. Bob's protagonist actually showed profound restraint; he did it for his kids.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
LOL! She doesn't need to get a DNA test.

In this Country she's going to get custody, alimony, child support, use of the house until the kids graduate and he's going to get the shaft. How stupid can he be? It makes no matter than she's a cheating slut. The Courts don't care. Unless she's doing drugs or is an alcoholic he has no chance of getting custody. And he has no proof that she was cheating in the house. Outside the house makes no difference. Face it. He's toast.

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsalmost 9 years ago
@ Goodhue

It's the women's rights/lib people that got us the laws as they are today.

Before them infidelity would lose a woman custody of the children, now it does not matter if she has a gangbang in the family home every night she still gets the kids.

KarenEKarenEalmost 9 years ago
Only Problem

My only problem was the emphasis on "nigger loving" like it matters what race the guys were.

She was a cheating slut, and it doesn't matter if it was one white guy or 10 guys of every race.

GoodhueGoodhueabout 9 years ago
In the name of Fuckin' Gloria Steinem,CHANGE the God Damn Divorce Laws!!!

Another slutty piece of shit wife! Why, in this day and age of women's rights and women's lib, do they still have divorce laws that favor the filthy, cheating cunts?! At least this guy did the right thing and shut down the disgusting cunt,while he got his cash together! ~ Nice to read a story,sad as it is,where the guy isn't some wimpy,cuckold bastard who drools while his wife is fuckin' coons,rednecks,retards,politicians,and the other scum of the Earth!

ohyessssssohyessssssabout 9 years ago
end it

One bullet between the eyes would put her where she belongs.

Tootight1Tootight1over 9 years ago
good story

I wonder how many times this happens. there can only be one ending for this couple. there are white niggers, red niggers, yellow niggers, and black niggers. its a term used to describe what type of person or work they do rather than the race, the term nigger rigging comes to mind, in that rather than do it correctly, its done to get by and no more. it's not used in a racist context.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Trash Whore

There is nothing worst than a Nigger LOVING White trash Whore. She should be hang from the end of a rope along with her Nigger studs.---Fucking White Whore Skank Trash--Where is the KKK when you need them. Maybe a Skin Head will do.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

good until all the unneeded racism, damn!

TornadoTysTornadoTysover 9 years ago
Black & White issue

I do not understand why white wife's want to fuck black men, is it the colour contrast, or a cock size issue. I have watched enough porn to realise that there are both big black and white cocks.

Black wife's do not have a desire to fuck big hung white men, so are the black wife's more reserved and conservative than there more open, liberated white wife's !

Also on cuck web sites there hardly any black couples wanting to be cuckold by a white bull, why !

As for the story I would have like to have known why the wife started to cheat, and was she getting money. As the bar owner did acknowledged her crowd did bring him a lot of business, and he would like her to work more nights !

Seems she and her crowd were amateur prostitutes !

So what was she spending the money on, and going to a public bar in crowd of good looking females. Eventually she was going to get recognise and dropped in the shite, so what was her exit plan.

To me her action's did not make sense in the story !

I believe JPB had at least 2 potential chapters of a story here !

IsactaggedIsactaggedabout 10 years ago
Wimp tale

Anether wimp tale

phd70phd70over 10 years ago
Story was fair, but emphasis on racial matters made the tale less palatible.

The tale did not really give any background to explain Katie's behavior. Needed more explanation and plot. JPB, I like most of your work, but 'short' story does not really give the author license to leave out character and motivation. Dan

phil2213phil2213over 10 years ago
so what?

As far as language goes this is a story in a free country. Language and word usage authenticates the story. Selections of words should not be limited to artist composers and authors. Politicians are judged differently so standard of judgment ate different. If language is used with the expressed interest in hurting or offending someone or a group of people outside of the story then there is a reasonable grounds to protest. Characters is stories are bland without appropriate dialogue and description. Having descriptions of a rascist person is more easily ascertained by their selection of words and expressions. When the words used are atypical of a rascist then the author has presented his character appropriately. Notwithstanding, a repetition of slurs that world le not benefit the reader as a responsible author could responsibly avoid. This argument detracts attention from the purpose of enjoying the read. If words offend you why read? Maybe you should author your own stories in lieu of getting aggravated reading someone else's choice of words and language. Obciously, the husband in this story was quite upset at his wife's slutty behavior taking on gangbangs of black men. Most men would refer to their wife's behavior under emotion duress in a very similar way. Rascist or not black white yellow or red. This skank liked niggers. Now black men would use the same language about their own wife given the same circumstances as poor Tim. The intent is not hurtful to black men but to characterize the pain Tim was feeling about his cheating skank wife.

elHosedelHosedalmost 11 years ago
No body, no crime

Just remember, no body, no crime.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJust Plain Bob@Just Plain Bob
Just a Dirty Old Man (of course I have been one since I was thirteen)who likes to write about the things that I've seen and been exposed to in my life. There is a little bit of me in almost all of my stories and in some of them there is quite a lot. I leave it to the reader ...