Katie and the Mosquito

Story Info
Katie and her husband go camping.
750 words
3.92
15.8k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's very nice here," Katie said, admiring the cabin her husband rented.

He unpacked their play bag, laying the coiled rope aside to retrieve a leather strap and a wicked dragon's tongue.

"Undress and go outside. Wait for me next to the car."

"Yes, sir." She undressed and obeyed, moisture trickling between her thighs. The sun warmed her body. Was anyone watching?

Coiled rope hung over one shoulder, he walked to her. In one hand, he held her collar and lead, while the other held his implements of delight and punishment.

He buckled the collar around her neck, then cupped her face and kissed her to begin their ritual affirming their dedication and promise to each other. "I love you more than life, darling girl."

"I love you, too. You are my life."

He gave her cheek one last gentle touch, then hooked her leash to her collar. Crossing her hands behind her back, she followed when he led her toward two trees with low-hanging branches.

Katie loved the rope he wrapped around her. It was like getting his touch all the time. He picked up the flogger and she shivered, knowing every part of her was exposed. Working the flogger in a figure eight, he painted her with pink stripes, so gently, like the touch of a butterfly wing. When she was suitably decorated, he moved to her back and the cushioned flesh of her ass.

Katie moaned and her head fell forward. The touch of the flogger enticed her into subspace. Her husband knew her better than she knew herself, and she shrieked as the dragon's tongue sent a lick of fire across her bottom.

He painted her quivering flesh with stripes of red that would remind her to whom she belonged. The blows stopped and she shivered when he stroked her bottom

"How are you doing, love?"

"I believe I like camping," she said, lifting her head for a kiss.

He obliged, kissing her until she gasped for air. Pulling away, he frowned. "Look down at your pretty cunt, sweetheart."

To her horror, she saw a mosquito settle upon her clit. Her hips jerked as she tried to buck it off. "Get it off! Please!"

"Do you think she'll bite you?"

"I don't want to find out! Get it off!" She thrashed, then felt a sting when it began to feed. Her husband watched, grinning evilly.

The mosquito flew away, and she scowled. "That was awful! Why did you let me get bitten?"

"Scientific curiosity." He held a bottle of water to her lips. "Drink, darling."

"I'm very angry with you right now."

"You knew I was a sadist when you married me. Are you comfortable enough to stand for a bit?"

"Yes, I'm fine."

Her clit swelled and itched. It was irritating, but strangely erotic, making her squirm in her bonds.

"I love to see my beautiful wife writhing for relief." He picked up the flogger and let it fall against her pussy.

Katie screamed in pleasure mixed with pain. He let the flogger fly again, the falls wrapping upward between her legs to kiss her bottom. She pushed her hips forward, desperate for more.

It felt wonderful. No, it was awful! Her body was so confused at the sensations she didn't know whether to cry or ask for more. Dropping the flogger, her husband wrapped a strong arm around her waist and ground the heel of his hand against her abused pussy before shoving two fingers deep inside.

Curling his fingers upward, he stroked her g-spot. She cried out in pleasure and arched against him. "I need to come, please!"

"Say the magic word."

"Daddy, please let me come!"

He worked the heel of his hand over her clit. "Beg for me, little girl."

Katie screamed, desperate for relief. "Please, Daddy! Let me come!"

"That was a very good beg. You may come."

The itch returned with a vengeance, making her thrust her hips into his palm. She convulsed, held up by his strong arms until she could breathe.

"That's Daddy's good girl."

Katie wobbled as he cut the ropes. Leaving the remains of her bondage behind, he carried her inside.

He made her an omelet and toast, and gave her an antihistamine. When her eyelids drooped, he laughed softly and carried her to bed, curling his strong body around her. "I love you," he whispered. "You are my heart."

"I love you, too, but no more mosquitos."

His chest rumbled against her. "We'll see."