House Party Punishment Pt. 01

Story Info
Uncle comes home to house party thrown by his niece.
2.7k words
4.17
85.7k
107

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/02/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Editor's note: this submission contains scenes of incest or incest content.

*

I had been away on business for 3 weeks. It had been a stressful time getting the new office up and running filled with complications, endless office politics and fights for power with the senior staff. All I wanted as I got out of my cab and made my way into my apartment was to take a hot shower and sleep. I had a few drinks while waiting in the airport lounge before my flight and then a few more while in the air. I was not sloppy drunk, but my head was fuzzy, and I stumbled as I made my way up the steps to my front porch.

As I opened the door I was immediately assailed with the smell of marijuana and liquor. As I walked into the living room all I could see were bottles of beer and wine on almost every surface, pills scattered amongst them, as well as white powder on some of the tables and in baggies that I assumed was cocaine. The hardwood floor was sticky with spilt alcohol and food. And there was trash everywhere. Obviously, someone had been using my home as a party house while I was away. It didn't look like one day's worth of damage. At first glance nothing appeared stolen. The flat screen was still on the wall, and my expensive sound system was still there, though it looked like it had been put to good use. As I made my way further into the house to assess the damage to the other rooms, I could hear muffled voices coming from upstairs.

My alcohol stupor had long worn off due to the rage I felt that my home had been violated, most likely by some over entitled punk kids. It sounded like there were a few of them still here. I was itching to let them feel my ire. I quickly made my way to my hidden safe wall where I kept my two 9mms and retrieved one, making sure it was loaded. I also had 911 ready on my cell phone. I was going to make sure the little bastards spent some time in jail for breaking and entering, but only after I put the fear of God into them.

As I made my way upstairs and closer to the source of the sounds, the voices became clearer. So far it only sounded like there were two of them, male and female, though I couldn't be sure. I couldn't make out actual words, it sounded like a series of grunts and moans with a few expletives interspersed in between. They were fucking. Not only had they defiled my house with their booze and drugs, trashed it and left me with what looked like two days' worth of mess to clean up after weeks of travel and frustration, but they were actually fucking, and in my room. That was the last straw.

I kicked in the door, gun in hand ready to confront them. What I saw stopped me dead in my tracks. Sandwiched between two rather built guys was my niece, Daphne. They were all in some degree of undress, with my niece almost completely naked. It didn't look like they had gotten down business, only the beginning stages of foreplay.

They all jumped when I burst through the door, my niece screaming aloud and trying to pull the cover over herself. It was futile though. The guys she was with were lying on top of them, preventing her from being able to cover her nakedness.

I had to admit she was an exquisite piece of ass. At just past 18, she already had perfect tea cup tits, that were red from being manhandled, the nipples standing erect wet with saliva. A well-proportioned curvy figure. Her long brown hair scattered, and her face flushed from passion and embarrassment. Her hazel green eyes were dilated, leading me to believe that she was high. But it was her pussy that drew my interest. It was waxed, no hair in sight, and with her legs splayed I could see that it had been nicely fingered. She was wet, I could see and smell her juices. I started to get hard instantly.

I took all this in in seconds, it was probably barely noticeable to the whacked-out lust filled teenagers on the bed. The boys were too busy staring at the gun in my hand that was pointing in their direction. I looked at their faces ready to proceed with my plan but was stopped when Daphne spoke.

"Oh, Uncle Alan, welcome back. I didn't expect you home so soon. I'll have the boys clean up the mess later." She said dismissively. Her true personality overcoming her embarrassment. "You can come back then. Maybe get a hotel or something."

I know you're supposed to love family. But I could never stand Daphne. Her parents spoiled her rotten, letting her have her way in everything. She was the poster child for affluenza. A raging bitch, even as a small child. My brother and sister-in-law were constantly bailing her out of trouble. She had never suffered the consequences of her actions. Even now I recognized one of the boys as the boyfriend that her parents had forbidden her to see once they found out he was school drug dealer. Except that was on all the surface. The truth was, Daphne was helping him deal the drugs as well. Her parents paid a small fortune to cover that up. Making her break up with her boyfriend was the only time Bob and Ellen had ever put their foot down with Daphne. It had caused no small amount of tension within the family. Daphne, even at this age, was prone to tantrums and throwing things. More than once I had been tempted to slap the shit out of, her but had held myself back. The way they chose to parent their daughter had caused me to lose all respect for Bob.

Well not today. I wasn't her father. I wasn't permissive and subservient to her. I didn't love her. I was going to teach this slut a lesson. And if was lucky, I'd be able to keep teaching her this lesson for a good long time. The thought alone had my penis hardening into rod, ready to deal out some punishment.

"No Daphne, I'm not going to leave and come back later," I said sternly. "You two," I addressed the two boys, still gaping at my gun, "get dressed and get out of my house before I call the police and report you."

"Seriously, Uncle Alan," Daphne sneered, with raised eyebrows. "You're not going to turn them in and stop pointing that gun at them."

"Daphne," I smiled, "I'm not your parents. I don't really care what happens to you, or the scum you choose to fuck. If you all go to jail, it's no skin off my back. In fact, I would totally enjoy seeing you get what's finally coming to you. You guys broke into my house, there are drugs and liquor all around. I'm sure when I turn on my state-of-the-art surveillance system, they're going to show a number of felonies. Were there minors at these parties you were having, underage sex? You really are a stupid girl, aren't you? Were you too high to notice the cameras in every room of this house?"

She gaped at me for a minute, before scrambling off the bed, trying to get into my face. "My Dad would never speak to you again, if you did."

I shrugged with a smirk and pushed her back onto the bed. She looked shocked that I would treat her like that. "And? I lost all respect for the spineless cunt for raising you like he has. If you were my daughter, you would have had you ass tanned years ago. Either way, my hatred of you far outweighs any love I felt for my brother. I'll turn all of you in and press charges. Your parents can't buy me off like they can others. I have my own money. So, time to make a decision sweetheart. Jail for you and your would-be lovers or listen to me?"

Daphne thought it over for a few seconds. Trying to determine if I was really serious about sending her ass to jail. She looked to me, then the gun, then to the boys on the bed, who were still motionless, waiting to see who would win this battle. Finally, she looked at them and said, "Get out of here guys. I'll call you later."

My smirk widened into a grin. The little bitch was mine now. I could hold this over her head for a good while. At least until the statute of limitations ran out on the crimes, and by that time, the little reprobate would probably have done something else I could use to control her.

The boys started searching for their clothes, finally grabbing their shirts and shoes and making a bee line for the door. I could hear them running like mad down the stairs. The pussies. I laughed as I walked back out after them. I made sure to lock the door. Then I put my gun back in the safe, before going to the dvr and turning off the video in my bedroom. Once that was done, I went back upstairs and turned my attention back to Daphne. She had stood back up and was searching for her underwear. But I wasn't done with her.

"I didn't say you could get dressed," I told her with a lecherous grin, pushing her back onto the bed, this time with a lot more force. She grunted, landing on her stomach, showing her sweet apple bottom ass then turned on the bed glaring up at me before looking a bit scared as I started unbuckling my belt.

"No way." she said realizing my intentions.

"Yes way," I laughed. "I haven't had any for over a month, and you're already prepared. Who says no to a feast when it's given to them. I'm going to use you in every way I want tonight little girl. You wanted a fuck, well get ready for one. You're not going to be able to walk when I get done wearing your cunt and ass out. And I won't be gentle either. You're going to be my little cum slut from now on. Whenever I want you, you better come running. Or I am going to ruin your life. Not only will I turn over all the evidence of your crimes to the police, how about I post the stills from the video I have of you naked like this on every porn site. I'll even list your address. You'll never know when some psycho stalker will show up at your door."

"N-no, pl-please don't, Uncle Alan, look, I'm sorry, ok. I'll clean everything up. I'll never do anything like that again." She pleaded clearly scared at how far I was taking this

"Promises, promises. I'll bet you said the same thing to your father. Well, like I said before. I'm not your father. You're finally going to pay the consequences for your actions. If you had been properly disciplined in the past, you wouldn't be in this situation. Blame your parents for being idiots. Now turn back around, lie face down on the bed."

My belt was in my hand by now. And I had already unbuttoned my slacks and was in the process of pulling my zipper down to finally release the pressure around my cock and balls. I sighed with relief and started rubbing myself through my briefs. When she saw I was not backing down and was seriously going to rape her, she tried to make a run for it. I tsked and grabbed her by the hair before she got to the door, yanking her back. She let out a loud screech and started to yell and cry.

I laughed before pulling her back toward me so that my cock rested in the crease of her ass. I grinded into her before whispering into her ear. "Yelling and crying is only going to make me enjoy this more, Daphne. If you think, someone is going to come save you, you're wrong. If my neighbors have ignored the rager you have had going on for god knows how many days and nights, then they most likely aren't at home."

She groaned and started sobbing hysterically. I almost had second thoughts but while she was struggling to get away, she rubbed against my cock, stimulating it and me even more. I turned us toward the bed and threw her on top of it. She tried scrambling to the other side, but I caught her quickly, dragging her back towards me so that she was laying facedown with her ass right across my legs.

I took a moment to marvel at how pristine and white it was, cause it sure wouldn't look that way when I was done with her. I grabbed both cheeks hard, causing her to kick out, but I was able to dodge it easily. I reached for the belt I had set down beside me.

"You have deserved this your whole life," I said as I raised the belt high and brought it down on that cherry ass. She cried out, trying to squirm away from me, but it only spurred me on. I gripped her tighter with my free hand, and brought the belt down again, this time harder, enjoying the satisfying sound of the leather against her skin. She cried out again, something unintelligible through her sobs and snot. I swung again, four times, five, six, seven, eight times, maximizing my strength with every swing. I lost count after fifteen. I had meant to give her a whack for every year of her life, but the pleasure was too great. Every time I spanked her, she would squirm across my hardon causing pleasure to race through my body. My cock was so sensitive, I almost shot my load on the last few whacks. I was leaking copious amounts of precum, I was ready to cut to the chase. By that time Daphne's ass was red and swollen, welts littered across almost every inch of it and she was only whimpering, her sobs had petered out, though I was pretty sure that they would start up again when I really started working on her.

I laid her stomach down on the bed, dropped my briefs and stroked my cock just enough to spread the cum already leaking there. Even though the wetness that had once been present from her past activities with the two punks was most likely gone, I wasn't going to waste my time trying to prepare her pussy. Today wasn't about her pleasure, it was about my own. I lined up against her pussy lips and slammed into her until I was balls deep, my legs against her swollen behind, causing her to let out a very loud scream. That wasn't enough for me though, I pulled almost all of the way out and rammed back in. She was a bit loose, the slut, but my cock was very thick, and it made up for it.

I knew my first time with her wasn't going to last long since I was already primed, so I let myself go. Driving my cock into her pussy with sloppy thrusts. Then I was at the edge. I felt that pinch in my balls and then I was shooting my load into her as she cried pitifully into my bed.

"OH FUCK," I groaned out as I pressed harder into her red ass. This was one of the best fucks I had ever had and I wasn't even finished with my new sex toy yet. I pulled out, leaving her sniffling into the bed as I made my way to the bathroom, where I kept my stash of blue little pills. They guaranteed an erection for at least four hours. That was four hours I was going to use to show my spoiled niece who her new master was.