All Comments on 'Katie and The Pizza Man'

by rawallace

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
oldsage_1oldsage_1about 3 years ago

Wonderful story, I figured he probably owned the pizza business and wondered when you would reveal it. Well played and a very well written and well executed fantasy. Thanks for sharing. Once again you prove a good erotic story doesn't have to be just sex.

Cheers

SAGE

HargaHargaabout 3 years ago

A wonderful story...nice twist at the end

Cracker270Cracker270about 3 years ago

That is the kind of story I come to Literotica for. Well crafted plot, vivid characters, and just enough sex to pull me to the edge of my chair. The great ending was the cherry on top.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

The bird bit at the end was incongruous, but the story was nice.

Thanks

AnotherChapterAnotherChapterabout 3 years ago

It telegraphed a bit early, but a good story nevertheless. I thought that the big company barbecue scene could have had a bit more drama, but it was ultimately a happy ever after kind of tale so that is your prerogative! As always, enjoyed your writing and Katie was a good narrator. Thanks! Looking forward to the next instalment of the Gliese Chronicles!

Lovecraft_LoreLovecraft_Loreabout 3 years ago

I gave it 5 stars.

I was hoping for a scene where someone says "Wait till my father hears of this outrage." I was also hoping for way more murder.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Excellent story, thank you so much!

CBidwellCBidwellabout 3 years ago

I totally enjoyed this, Thanks for taking the time to build the story. CeeBee

Ravey19Ravey19about 3 years ago

Great story. The bird bit at the end was sweet and a reminder of interests. Glad the secret of the pnties was revealed. Well written again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
Such a large error?

On page 1 on the day she was accosted by the guy when Clark stood between them, Maggie and John were there so then how on page 2 could John have invited his "friend" and it said John had never seen what had gone on? He and Maggie were there and this seems such a big hole in the story it stopped me reading on. Sorry, I think you need an editor.

rawallacerawallacealmost 3 years agoAuthor

Great Catch!

Thank you for pointing out this major gaff. It got past me and my editor. I have made the correction and will send a revision to have the original taken down. Sorry, it destroyed your ability to enjoy the story as I intended.

By the way, I would gladly have replied privately to insure a proper thank you was received. Posting as Anon doesn't allow for this, so sorry you posted this way. I hope you follow up by checking to see if I replied here. You have now made the story better. I'm pleased some readers are able to catch what I miss. Rachel

KingCuddleKingCuddlealmost 3 years ago

Thanks, Rach! All tied up in a sweet large bow!

More Good News stories, please!

Yanbrun82Yanbrun82almost 3 years ago

i loved this story. you got me again, rachel! i have put a well deserved follow and 5 star on your story, tbh i would've given you a 10 if i could. the story unfolded nicely and i like your stories very much. keep 'em coming please!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Started out strange. Why would anyone want to get to know a guy who had sex with their friend just to cheer them up? That sounds like he’s taking advantage of sad, lonely women. If I ignore that weird introduction to that character, it was a good story

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Excellent Story. Love the descriptions of sex from a women's perspective. I really enjoy the unique look of agony combined with ecstasy on a women's face and the head back stretched neck combination I am treated to when a woman has an orgasm. My favorite thing to watch. It appears that women actually (frequently, always?) have better orgasms than men and I am jealous of a woman's ability to have two, three .... twenty one right after the other or actually passing out for a bit from one.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userrawallace@rawallace
UPDATE: It has been a while since I last published a story here. I've returned to the sci-fi genre this time with a short story I hope you will enjoy. Please feel free to leave comments both favorable and not so favorable. I appreciate them all. I enjoy reading a wide variet...

SIMILAR Stories