All Comments on 'Katie-Bear'

by twistedjoe37

Sort by:
  • 55 Comments
GizmorGizmorabout 12 years ago
Katie

Really enjoyed your story. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Katie Bear

While reading your story I fantasy it's me doing it with my niece

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
I think this needs at least a Chapter 2

where Katie-Bear becomes mommy bear, and maybe her friend does too.

Dimmu_BorgirDimmu_Borgirabout 12 years ago
.

Not one of your best, but pretty damn good. I gave it a 4.

Bathrobe Mornings and A Strangers Cabin were tops!

Btw, we would like to see more submissions from you.

oldwayneoldwayneabout 12 years ago
Outstanding father/daughter tale.

Thanks for a great little tale that was definitely worth 5 stars!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
you certainly can write

a really hot story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
nice

really well written. Could definitely feel the love between the two.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
This story is too good

To not have a sequel. A little Katie on Shanna action and a theeway. Hopefully with one or both of the girls pregnant.

stickygirlstickygirlabout 12 years ago
Stylish

Loved your conversational style - it sets the scene so much better than acres of description... Mmm, left me quite hot, thanks TJ x

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Outstanding

Never had a daughter, but after reading your story, I'd welcome one in a minute. Well written and pace was superb!! Well Done!!

rock6752rock6752about 12 years ago
5

Great story which could be continued. Shanna could be a very loving step-mom/lover to Katie-Bear.

RockyStoneRockyStoneabout 12 years ago
Out Fucking Standing

I've been reading and getting a little buzzed and I find this story. You drew me in and placed me where I wanted to be. I can't compliment writing much better than that. Hmmm Katie and friend, there is a possibility. Thanks for the story.

RS

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Too hot not to give it five stars!

While a lot of father-daughter incest stories ive read do not seem to have as much of a deep emotional spark between the two I really liked how you established the unique love he has always had for his daughter and how hard the end got me. It would be a huge loss for you not to write another chapter.

britbrit1103britbrit1103about 12 years ago

Perfect. So perfect.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Loved it, loved it, loved it!

Another piece of perfection... satisfiying yet wanting more... Thanks for another great story!

lexi8504lexi8504about 12 years ago
One of my favs...

As much as I love your stories, this one is definitely at the top of my favs list.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Silly Shanna bint....

Loved the connection between the father and daughter, just got pissed off when her silly friend got involved. If I was Katie I wouldnt want to share him, id want the connection to be personal, not tell anyone, and I cetainly would not talk to the Shanna girl after finding out what the dad had done with her. Very well written though, just got turned off by the friend.

redskinsfan6969redskinsfan6969almost 12 years ago
very nice story

would love to read another Chapter to this story and see what else happens between Katie, her dad, and Shanna and if any of her other friends get involved too

cmh_guycmh_guyalmost 12 years ago
Ending

It should have ended with her going to her friend an having her lick her pussy clean

of her fathers cum... he was watching

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
It Felt Good

The story just flowed to the desired conclusion. It should continue but without Shawna. Maybe Katie goes to Cal-Poly and sorta just stays with Dad... until she moves into him bedroom full time. Then let things progress as they may.

HC

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
A Supple Story

You write really well and I hope you continue to share.

CobraDenCobraDenover 11 years ago
Great Story

Ive read all of your stories and enjoyed them all. Keep up the great writing I'll be waiting for more.

GianettaGianettaover 11 years ago
Delicious read

I've read all your works now and am hoping you'll continue. Beautiful and riveting.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Fantastic!

A great piece of good old fashioned I-wanna-fuck-my-kids American Dream porn. Your manage to explain perfectly how the rest of the world see American's thinking about their kids. I'm sure you know that 85% of all incest stories come from US authors. Why do you guys love your kids so much?

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123about 11 years ago
Katie-Bear

From the brief description of the story, under the author's profile of stories, the genre indicating Incest/Taboo, I elected to being reading this story. When I felt this was becoming a threesome, pornographic lust story of the father I discontinued reading the remainder!!

Kateyln's friends are NOT blood-relations of her and her father--that only serves to, 1) water-down the incestual relationship to perversion, lust, and the insatiablility of the single-gender person of the threesome, thus making the true-blooded incestual partner no more than any other sex partner, thereby placing the whole relationship in the gutter--no respect for the high bar incest must rise to; and 2) the author's ability to write a pure, true incestual relationship, as in one male and one female blood-ralation, is somehow not up to the standards and aspirations to gratify and please the afficiondo and lover reading audience of pure, unadulterated incest wants, and expects.

I've read the author's "A Stranger's Cabin, Chapter's 01 and 02", loving both chapters to the nth degree!! And I have intentions of reading "Bathrobe Mornings" as well.

ramonbrookramonbrookalmost 11 years ago
I don't usually comment on ......

Father / Daughter type stories for fear of psychologically injuring myself (lol) but I must say you did it in such a way that he did not initiate anything! Which is the only way that I can publicly say THIS WAS HOT!

Boy I wish that you continued this series as I would like to know if Daddy gets an attitude adjustment that resulted from loving his daughter! It seems that if anything could do it that would.

nivag66nivag66almost 11 years ago
Fantastic

Loved your story is was so good looking forward to more

MadBrownMadBrownover 10 years ago
DITTO TO BIGDADDYG123COMMENT.

I PREFER BROTHER SISTER SEX/LOVE STORIES BUT SOMETIMES I READ FATHER DAUGHTER STORIES. IN BOTH, THEY SHOULD BE "TRUE ROMANTIC LOVE" WITHOUT THE DISTRACTIONS OF OUTSIDE PEOPLE GETTING INVOLVED. I STILL GAVE YOU A 5.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
quite the quandry

I like the story and the characters

Dad & Katie staying together - separating & getting back together; or since Katie helped Dad really see, feel & accept "love" so that now he can pursue a real loving relationship some one else; maybe with her friend, maybe even a combo. S could become his legal wife; K is their shared, extremely personal lover, etc.... Either way I can see benefits. For myself; one really good friend being part of the story does not hurt it, in fact I think that it shows & promises development for all. Katie apparently only had 1 boyfriend and Dad's personality growth was stunted due to his bad childhood, so they both needed help to move forward.

Hmmmmm, scratches head and ponders!

Thanks

DKP

lrogerblrogerbover 10 years ago
Good story

I really like Father/Daughter stories because me and my daughter are real close but nothing like this has ever happened but sometimes I wish it would.

rightbankrightbankalmost 10 years ago
just as it stands

no more needed.

Shanna should understand she is in the past. Open ended future for two who can learn to love each other unconditionally.

jott50jott50over 9 years ago

i cant believe how some of you commenters feel that you can tell the writer how to write his story, how the plot should be, who is important in the storyline,and who should even be included in the story line....and have the nerve to chastise the writer for these things. i myself have read better stories, but many more that are terrible. after having read probably over 1000 stories on this site and others, this one would score in the top 10% imho.....i guess my point is, if you guys know so much about how erotica should be written, then by all means write your own...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Liked it a lot

I was hoping that Shanna would join them for a 3-way after they were kissing.

sqhead2sqhead2over 9 years ago
Great

GR8 story are you going to add more? thanks, sqhead

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Fuck me! I love this story!! It never gets old, every time I run across it browsing I have to read it again!!

I wish EVERY AUTHOR that does daddy/daughter or brother/sister stories would take their que from this author (and this story) when it comes to creating the males attitude with how he reacts to the female character! It gets really old with the way others write the male in as some whiny assed pussy, typically either playing goodie-goodie or self righteous and acting like he doesnt want it, blah blah. Gawd that gets old and sickening!

This authors aproach here is amazing and, to me, much more realistic as to how it would happen.

Man we NEED another chapter or two!! PLEEEEEASE?! ;)

Thanks for writing!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
And.......

This could go so much further.

PennysDirtyMindPennysDirtyMindover 7 years ago
Wow....

Really enjoyed!

telecomtomtelecomtomover 7 years ago
Why no more??

TJ37, you've apparently not written anything since 2013. This was written in 2012. What's happened since then?? It's now 2016 so there are lots of us waiting patiently for more of Katie Bear especially, so come on. Stop procrastinating and start writing again for the sake of your fans.

shourvshourvover 7 years ago
More...I want more.

This is just one of the best stories I ever read. This is so good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Yes

Fucking hot

BellaveeBellaveeover 6 years ago
Love and lust

I wanted it to be just father and daughter too. I like the love and sex just between the two of them. I would like the daughter to become pregnant and fuck her daddy forever. The story made me so hot and I came soooooooo good!!! Thanks for that treat!!!

dikupinyadikupinyaalmost 5 years ago
sweet

this one needs a sequel

Synthia44Synthia44over 3 years ago
Excellent

That was an EXCELLENT story. I was amazed at how well you wrote it. I was dripping wet the whole time and even had an orgasm myself. This is one of my all time favorites.

rosemaveyrosemaveyalmost 3 years ago

love this!!!!! love how they often the "daddy" and "baby" are used ughhh

Dmjewels69Dmjewels69almost 3 years ago

So good, I don't care for the addition of the friend, but other than that, I love that he only ever loved her and just their whole relationship was amazingly well written.

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123almost 3 years ago

"Katie-Bear:" - Father Mark, and Daughter Katelyn (Katie-Bear) -- Having first read this story about eight (8) years ago, I had forgotten how marvelous and engaging this story is, in my memory. I'm still of the opinion--my preference--that threesomes--unless one other blood-kin relative such as a brother and sister, or twin siblings, with a parent or parents with no outside the family characters--is still the true and reality incest story.

I'm still grateful the writer/author 'twistedjoe37' haas written a well produced literary story, in particular involving a very caring father and his loving, caring daughter. Katie's friend did not interfere sexually (other than years before when she worked for Mark) with Mark and his daughter's loving and incestuous love trysts.

I have a daughter; I know what it means to have each other's love, trust and fidelity for no one but each other! I'm off to read the full index of 'twistedjoe37's' stories--some of them for the first time, as I do really appreciate his style, characterizations and the character's relationship. I would suggest less usage of "Daddy" and "Baby" maybe by using other pronouns occasionally. Keep writing; good quality style and themes!!

1958willyboy1958willyboyalmost 3 years ago

just wish this one had more chapters. really good story, just need more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Hate that the bitch friend Shanna fucked rhe father too

twistedjoe37twistedjoe37almost 3 years agoAuthor

Shanna doesn't get much love from fans of this story, even though Katie is much more into her than her dad is. That's okay though, she can sense when she's not wanted.

SouthTexasMan59SouthTexasMan59over 2 years ago

I thought it was outstanding. Can't wait to see if there is an additional part coming down the road. Heck Shanna can join in. Love one on my lips and the other riding me. amazing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Shanna the slut friend just spoilt the story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Spoilt the story with the slut Shanna being part of it in the end!!

SoftKtty24SoftKtty24about 2 years ago

There's always a girl on girl action in daddy/daughter stories. Loved how he allowed himself to wait on her instead of taking her the first time. Shanna can join them once they've had their fill of each other but for the moment let her and Shanna have their playtime while daddy watches

Synthia44Synthia44about 1 year ago

That was the hottest story I have read. I would love to feel that cock slamming into me. I fucking came three times just on chapter 3, It deserves 10 stars, Fucking awesome

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Very enjoyable story. After reading some older reviews I don’t understand the dislike of Shana. I think some lesbian action would enhance the story. 5 stars.

Bill S.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous