All Comments on 'Katie Books Her Own Private Massage'

by WillC2020

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

John quickly made it clear to Katie if she ever let another man touch her like that again that he would divorce her. She was smart enough to never try it again but John did teach himself those techniques so that she would be satisfied. He learned to bring Katie to screaming, squirting orgasms with his hands tongue and cock. They spent the rest of their life deeply in love and always satisfied.

TwentysevenTwentysevenalmost 2 years ago

If she loves him forever, why pull a stunt like this? Who needs that sort of love?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The next day, at exactly 7:00 pm, a bell rang in the hallway. Katie opened the door and saw a sexy Thai girl with a petite but very sensual body. The girl interrupted Katie's questioning bewilderment with her greeting: "Hello, my name is Lissie, I'm here to take care of Mr. John"?

I stuck my head out of the rec room: "Katie, they came to me. Why are you so surprised? About the gander and all that stuff, remember?" - - I said and closed the door in front of a discouraged Katie.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Obviously you hate men. No husband with any self respect would allow this to happen in his home. A real man takes care of his wife in every way, this guy was a clown. Katie is a selfish, self-absorbed bitch who has no clue as to the meaning of true love. This is pathetic.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

As you wrote this you had the guy very upset but also willing to let it go. I mean if he were to allow this then he should have sat in the room during the massage. As soon as Justin started to make any move to his wife he threatens Justin. If Justin is bigger and stronger and says he will do it anyway because the wife is insisting then that is when he says the divorce will definitely happen. He can say he was close to divorce just for her setting it up but her stopping would save the marriage. At this point it is done.

How can he trust she doesn't do this again with fucking at Justins place or one of the other girls house?

buzzsawlennybuzzsawlennyalmost 2 years ago

I woulda kneecapped Justin as he was leaving only after having moved her clothing onto the lawn and changing the locks. Recording everything and reporting his ass for prostitution. Then do the lawyer dance

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Good story. Sounds like Katie is well on her way to making her husband a willing cuckold. (You go girl.)

Hopefully there will be a chapter 2 in which Katie books Justin 3 days during the week and once on weekends

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The story was a solid 4* but I gave it a 5* just to make up a little for all the 1* bombs from the wimps who’s manhoods were threatened by a fictional story!

WillC2020WillC2020almost 2 years agoAuthor

Good grief, men, calm down. Katie is a fictional character created by a man. This story signals -- in every way it possibly can -- that it is a cautionary tale, clearly using hyperbole, to remind men -- me included -- that it is important to pay attention to the clearly expressed needs of our wife or significant other.

I am flattered that my fictional lass was real enough to inspire all this angst. It did hurt her feelings that you don't think she is a loving wife. She thought she was trying to save her marriage by being honest with her man.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

After Justin arrives, he calls the police and provides evidence of prostitution against wife and masseur

GinafrommaineGinafrommainealmost 2 years ago

In paragraph 3 you said “I've been told, several times, that I have a beautiful daughter. But holy shit, who's ready for this?...”. Was that just a typo. Did you mean to say “beautiful wife”?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I always laugh when an author has a comment asking the lines of , "OMG, how did everyone miss the point? It was so clear."

My response is simple. If everyone missed it the supposedly clear message, then it wasn't as clear as you seen to think it was, or it was eclipsed by another part of the story.

In this case, the story doesn't start with a hint that the wife's needs are not being met. Instead, it gives some background and starts with the wife announcing that she interns to do something that she knows her husband won't like. Any message you intended on having was immediately lost when the wife essentially told her husband she was hiring another man to get her off and she expected her husband to be there for it but was not going to give him any day in the matter.

Furthermore, the story is told in the first person perspective from the husband's point of view. So the reader is more likely to identify with the husband and see the wife's behavior as wrong.

If you wanted to write a cautionary story about not ignoring the "clearly stated" needs of the wife, you should have started those needs in the beginning and not told the story from the perspective of a content man that was blindsided by his wife's poor handling of the situation.

lc69hunterlc69hunteralmost 2 years ago

That's one way to get hubby's attention

LustyScribeLustyScribealmost 2 years ago

It's...a story, folks. Just a fictional story. No real person was actually harmed, offended, cheated on, done wrong, shamed or peed on by rabid dogs. WillC2020, it was a good story, and I enjoyed it. And if I DIDN'T like these stories, I'm mature and intelligent enough that I'd just choose to STOP reading them if they inflamed my hemorrhoids, instead of coming back to the same category day after day, night after night complaining about them.

BlueexxBlueexxalmost 2 years ago

Desperately needs a part 2.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I read all the comments and as far as I can tell the only one who missed the point of the story was the anon commenter who claimed everyone said they missed the point. Most got it but didn’t like the point of it!

NaughtyPoodle55NaughtyPoodle55almost 2 years ago

I hope there'll be a sequel! Thank you for that!

storytellerXH9storytellerXH9almost 2 years ago

The plot twist is delicious, a woman having a neglectful husband who has given him fair warning and then takes charge. Your tongue is obviously in cheek throughout, although apparently some still declared her slut. I would like to get to know Katie better

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Ummm so the wife has spent 5 years trying to get the husband to be more active in sex. As a last resort at the urging and advice from her cheating slut friends she has a trantric sex massage and gets off twice and then declares she will use Justin again and go further next time she will be fucked by the man whore. All the while the husband has to fuck her brains out every night. The writer obviously loves the idea of Cucking a husband without any consent from the husband. Who probably should have stopped the whole thing. And if that meant the marriage ended the so be it. Trust and respect have been broken in this marriage.

WillC2020WillC2020over 1 year agoAuthor

Sometimes I’m embarrassed to be a man. The idea that we are entitled to the unswerving loyalty and shared trust of a woman, despite over the years becoming unattentive and unattractive to her, and flat-out ignoring her pleas for do something about it, is 20th Century bullshit, and we should know it. Katie — who is highly factionalized to the point of being cartoonish — is in the prime of her physical life. Her husband is a pudgy-by-choice moron, or was until she finally slapped him around with “reality.” Note that her clear goal was to salvage enough respect FOR her husband to save him from far worse than an evening of tantric. If his attitude returns to the apparent counsel of Katie-bathers, he will gradually become irrelevant, even if she returns to the moral purity of large dildos.

SarahwithloveSarahwithloveabout 1 year ago

So let me understand this, you marry your husband with the promise of love, honor and fidelity, share, with him by your side, the pains, changes, and joy of childbirth. He works his ass off every day (with you) to have a home to call your own, stands by your side when the chips are down, defends you even when he knows you are wrong, voices his love for you, exalts in your beauty each day, and puts up with all your emotional, hormone induced bullshit and does it with a smile. And when years later, this man who would both kill and die for you, the stresses of years of work, raising kids, and doing what you wanted to do when you wanted to do it, combined with mother nature's coital tricks, you, his wife, toss him aside for a newer model and tell him to deal with it.

I now understand why older men are often seen with younger women. I used to find it kind distasteful, but I now see it as the best move an older, single man can make. So gentlemen, that flirtatious nineteen year old neighbor who goes to community college and lives in the apartment upstairs gives you that look, have at it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWillC2020@WillC2020
Seeking to chat with a woman who is here for the same reason I am - vivid sensual experiences as we escape to an erotic fantasy world that stretches the boundaries of vanilla real life. -- Taking time to get acquainted, but it's all erotic fantasy. All fun. No drama, pai...