Katie Books Her Own Private Massage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, but you need to understand that... that it's been a long, long time since..."

She looked at me with an expression clearly headed toward passion. "Do you want to hear the rest?"

Another deep breath moment for me, but now my selfish hopes were looking brighter. "Yes, Katie, I want to hear the rest."

"I was at the end of the table, so he could touch my breasts while he...while he tongued me. It was unreal. Margo told me it would be unreal, but...I mean it was really unreal. He made me cum almost right away." Now her other hand was between her legs. The robe had basically fallen aside. Her expression was dreamy.

"I loved what he did to me, but I was disappointed -- not in Justin, just that it didn't last longer. So I asked him if he would...if we could...you know..."

"Have an encore?"

"Yes, an encore. And this time, he put my legs on his shoulders while he...while he...whew, I need to stop for a minute..."Her hand moved from her crotch to her stomach. She leaned backward into the couch, her breathing labored. I just waited.

"And he kept one hand on my breast, but the other hand...the other hand was under me....whew...like under my butt somehow and coming up to meet his mouth, and he spread his fingers some way and there was a finger in my... in me... and another finger in my..."

Her hand was between her legs again stroking vigorously. Her legs were spreading wider. I could tell we weren't going to get all the way to the end of this story. "...And his tongue went...went from my clit...whew...and it traded places with the finger in my pussy and his tongue pushed into me deep... deeper than I thought it could, and..."

This time the scream came from deep in her throat. "Oh God, Oh Fuck Oh Fuck Oh Fuck... Then a pause, and her whispered, "It was absolutely incredible."

My dick and I were absolutely blown away. I said, emphatically, "Right now, more than anything I've ever wanted in my life, I want to fuck you."

She whispered,, "I want to fuck you, too." She slid the arms of her robe down and off. She turned her body toward me and spread for me. She was glistening, big time. And this time, she was purring for me. "I think I'm going to be an easy lay,"

I ripped off my own clothes, And we fucked just like the good old days, loud, boisterous, physical, but not nearly as long as I hoped. There was just too much pent-up sexual tension.

Then we went upstairs to our bedroom and fucked again. We were definitely hot at another level -- my first two-fer in a very long time. But this time, quieter, more loving. Afterward, while we held each other, I said, "Do you need to see Justin anymore?"

"I don't know, do I?"

"He's a helluva lot younger. I mean even if I do my best..."

"Katie touched my cheek. Her eyes were warm, loving, wonderful. "Your best is good enough for me. I love you. Forever."

"I love you, too, Katie. Forever.

---------------------

Apparently, I just can't let things go. A few minutes later, while I was staring at the ceiling, I said, "Katie, are you still awake?"

"Um, sorta, why?"

"Was today a giant tease, to get my ass in gear?"

"It started that way, but to be honest, it didn't end that way. Justin really rocked my boat."

"Do you wish you had fucked him?"

She paused for longer than I wish she had. "No...well maybe purely physically... but that wouldn't have been fair to you at all."

"Would you have fucked him the next time?"

She sat up, blue eyes intense even in the semi-dark of our room. "John, you are making this way too complicated. You need to trust me, but you need to do your part. It's that simple."

Three or four considerations came to mind, I started to ask for clarification, but the more-aware part of my brain shouted 'Just shut the fuck up. She made you a better deal than you deserve. Go to work. Just do your part'.

It was a helluva day.

12