Katie Enjoys Another Adventure

Story Info
Younger lads catch Katie having sex, she gets to meet them.
9.5k words
4.14
17.1k
20
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ribbleman
Ribbleman
439 Followers

Katie stood in front of the full length mirror of her hotel bedroom, dressed only in her bra and knickers studying her well-preserved body. She was approaching middle age but could still attract the stares and admiration of men; often their lustful thoughts were very evidently betrayed by their facial expressions - and often from the rising bulge, visible in the front of their trousers.

Here she was again at the five star hotel next to the conference centre where she was attending a three day seminar taking place over the weekend. Now, as was usual at these events, an evening of leisure and relaxation in the form of after dinner drinks and light music was being provided giving the attendees a chance to get to know each other. Saturday night's entertainment would be a little more interesting with a disco and dancing. Though this was only the first day, Friday evening, Katie had already planned her own agenda - or rather she had made alternative arrangements with the three men she had spent most of the day with.

Katie had a very responsible job. She and her fellow colleagues attending the seminar were responsible for policing the very strict UK laws and regulations concerning pensions and annuities, or rather, the behaviour and actions of the very many Independent Financial Advisors, whose advice, by law, had to be impartial and unbiased. Many would consider this to be very boring and unexciting, but Kate had often found ways to make these events more interesting - as she had that very afternoon.

When she had taken her seat a familiar face across the room gave her a little wave. She had recognised the man right away as someone she had spent time with on a course she had attended months back. They had spent one evening drinking and chatting, becoming a little merry, until they kissed and groped for a while when they went out into the garden for a breath of fresh air. Hardly an exciting affair but it proved an interesting diversion on that tedious course.

When that afternoon, just before lunch, the lecturer provided an excuse for them to get together Kate, and the man, didn't waste time.

'After lunch, ladies and gentlemen, we will be studying several cases where fictitious clients may, or may not, have been given biased, or bad advice and information regarding their purchases of annuities or movement of pension funds. I'd like you all to form small groups of four, study and assess the cases and give your opinion as to whether the financial advisor acted responsibly. Did he or she give bad advice? Could, or should, the advisor have foreseen future events and was the advice given likely to benefit the advisor? Was the advice given so biased that it constituted a criminal offence on the part of the so called Independent Financial Advisor? Was the clients income tax status fully taken into account?'

That was enough for Katie and the man to catch each other's eye and for the man to beckon her over to join him and two other men. They lunched together and got to know each other, spending the rest of the day studying, assessing and discussing the cases, working in the professional way colleagues were compelled to in these modern times - just four co-workers, not a woman with three men.

Now, as Katie pondered in front of the mirror, she intended making sure that throughout the evening the men would see her as a woman, not just a fellow colleague - a desirable woman and hopefully one with a sexual air. The group had already agreed that staying in the hotel for drinks could prove very dull, there were always individuals who bored everyone else to tears by wanting to talk shop all night. Kate was very pleased that the men thought as she did - to leave the office environment behind and have some fun.

And so here she was, deciding how many buttons to leave open on her top, which short skirt she should wear - stockings or tights - or bare leg? The foursome were going to do the rounds of the local pubs - maybe some real fun would follow later. There was a time when Katie might have pondered on which man to try and pair up with; since her adventure with Wally and the lads from the band, she cared not - after all, wasn't the current mantra to treat everyone equally, be inclusive?

There was a knock at the door. Katie opened it peeping her head round to see who it was.

'Are you expecting someone you don't really want to see?' joked Philip, the man she had met on a previous occasion.

Katie laughed, 'No, I'm still in my undies, thought I'd better be discreet.'

'Sorry,' Phil replied,' I just came to tell you we'll be downstairs in the foyer.'

'It's okay, come in,' Katie told him, pulling the door fully open.

Phil drew in a deep breath when his eyes focused on the woman's body. Black lacy panties, black basque, Fishnet stockings and black suspender belt.

'Wow!' Phil gasped.

'Glad you approve,' Katie told him.

'Well, last time we met we indulged in some very enjoyable kissing - do I get to kiss you again?'

Katie stood in a provocative pose giving Phil time to lust over her, his eyes running up and down her body, pausing when they reached her nipples and pussy.

'I think I can grant you that request!' She told him, smiling seductively. 'As long as you don't get possessive and want to claim me as your date!'

Phil stepped close and held her running his hands over her partially clothed torso.

'So, you've already planned to give the other guys a little treat then?'

'Keeping my options open,' she smiled, 'Who knows what the night may bring.'

Her words excited the already aroused man even more, who kissed her hard, forcing his tongue between her lips and pressing his hands on the soft cheeks of her posterior pushing, his groin into her belly. They kissed for minutes both letting their hands wander, Katie feeling his good sized cock.

'Good thing I hadn't already put my lipstick on!' Katie said. 'Seeing as I haven't... '

She sank down in front of Phil and unzipped his trousers taking out his hard cock. Almost devouring his weapon she took it all the way to the back of her throat and sucked hard. It wasn't long before she felt him tighten and take in a deep breath, as he gently held her head. Katie was prepared for the gushing jism that shot out of his penis, taking it all in her mouth and swallowing it down. Using her tongue she licked the purple helmet, trying to insert the tip inside the tiny piss hole.

'I'm sure we really are going to have a great time tonight!' Phil told her, smirking lewdly.

'Might depend on how adventurous the other two are - or not! I like to make the most of these events! What do you think, are they likely to be game for enjoying a very naughty evening?'

Phil was showing how the thought thrilled him. 'I have met Ray before - few drinks and he'd be up for it. Neil is an unknown quantity - we'd have to wait and see.'

'Well, two out of the three would do nicely!' Katie sniggered, 'I'm sure the two of you would try your best to give me a good time! Now I'll have to throw you out while I finish getting ready.'

'See you in the foyer,' Phil smiled as he left the room.

Fifteen minutes later Katie stepped toward the door of the hotel where the men waited. They liked what they saw. She was wearing a skirt, short but not too short, flared hemline that made it swing as she walked. Block heel shoes that strapped around the calf giving her an almost dominatrix air; and those black fishnet stockings. Above the waist she wore a white shirt that tantalisingly was unbuttoned all the way down the front showing off the basque that only just covered her nipples. If the Hollywood types could wear underwear as outer garments then so could she!

The man Neil kept averting his eyes, almost apologetically like he was frightened of letting his gaze linger too long. They were off to do the rounds of the local pubs, to see what that small sleepy town had to offer. Katie waited while they had sunk the first drink before she put the boys right on an important point, directing her comments mainly to Neil.

'We're out of the repressive work environment now boys, time to relax and forget about politically correct conventions - you can look at me as a woman not as a colleague. So too, don't let me cramp your style.' Katie smiled, 'There are a lot of sexy looking scantily clad young girls in here - I won't be offended seeing you eyeing them up and thinking what you'd like to do with them.'

The men didn't expect such directness. Ray, eased the tension.

'Not sure we need to ogle the girls when we've got you for company, Katie.'

'Well we came out to have a good time so you can ogle me as much as you like; I'm glad I interest you. By the way, Neil, stop being nervous about trying to peer down my front and wonder if my nipples are going to pop out. We're not in the office, look as much as you want - it gives me a turn on too!'

Ray, bit his bottom lip. 'Hell, Katie, I'm glad we met your acquaintance.'

'So do you think you'd have enough stamina to give these young girls a good seeing too?'

'Well we'd certainly put up a good effort - though I'm getting excited already! But that's almost all down to you Katie' stated Phil, who had been quietly observing Katie and the reactions of the two men.

'You're so kind,' she said, 'Sweet talking bullshitting bastards, but so kind!' They all laughed then Phil went off to the bar for more drinks. Katie asked for a large gin and tonic, a drink that always put her in a fun loving mood.

They moved from the pub to another one across the street, now more relaxed and happy in each others company. The men eyed up the girls in their impossibly short dresses and skirts and were treated to shows of dainty flimsy underwear; there were lots of bouncing breasts and displays of cleavage. A typical Friday night in most English towns.

As the group continued their pub crawl they left via a back door that led to the car park.

'It's been a long time since I was last groped and snogged in a dark corner of a pub car park,' Katie said.

'We can help bring back memories for you,' Phil joked. 'But I'm not sure these outbuildings are secluded and dark enough!'

Katie shocked the men with her response. 'Not sure if that bothers me - not as though I'm likely to run into anyone who knows me, it's not our home town.' She was teasing and egging them on, daring them. 'Might give us an extra thrill if we're caught!'

The men laughed, sceptical and unconvinced that she meant what she said. Their smiles and grins changed to a more serious look when Katie walked between two outbuildings and looked back with an inviting 'I-dare-you-to-follow-me' expression on her face. Phil was first to take up the offer, following her into the narrow alleyway, the other two kept their distance but made sure they kept the couple in sight.

'How far are you prepared to go with this Katie?' Phil whispered as he began to grope her breasts.

'A lot further than you can imagine.' Katie broke away and walked back toward the two waiting men. 'The invitation was for all three of you - if you're interested. Or perhaps you'd just like to settle for a little kiss on the cheek?'

'Erm... we thought you two were an item, at least for this weekend.'

When she turned to walk back toward Phil she heard footsteps following her, that made her heart flutter with excitement.

'We never expected this?' Neil said.

'I like to add a little spice to my life,' Katie told them, 'and these events provide an ideal opportunity for me to run wild. I'm making no pretence about what I like - but if it's not your cup of tea, well... go and have another drink in the pub!'

'I'll stay,' Ray said without hesitation, 'Needless to say, what happens tonight is just between us, we all need to be discreet. Flirting and fooling around is one thing but if you want something more, you can count on my discretion.

Neil took longer to decide but not wanting to be the odd one out just said: 'Okay then.'

One woman three men might sound awkward but Katie had one each side that she pleased with her hands while they enjoyed themselves lifting her tits out of her basque to squeeze and rub her nipples. She stood legs open wide while the third who was Ray lifted her skirt and marvelled at her stockinged legs. Pulling the gusset of her panties to one side with one hand Katie watched him take out his cock and step closer to gently find her hole; thrusting it in her cunt he began to fuck her hard while she wanked off his two colleagues.

They conformed with modern thinking - the sex was inclusive and shared equally as all three got to fuck her until they ejaculated. Then an unexpected bonus for Katie; her little fantasy became reality as a group of lads, hearing tell-tale noises, had crept down the alleyway and caught them red-handed. Though the men took an angry stance Katie quite happily stood as she were with her skirt folded to her waist and tits out on show. She even smiled at the intruders. To her disappointment her men friends won the day and the lads scattered.

In the last pub they entered they now sat quietly sipping their drinks, hardly believing what they had just taken part in.

'I think it's time we went back to the hotel,' Katie chirped up.

Phil smiled, 'Have we worn you out? Do you want to go up to your room or did you mean we can have the last drink in the hotel bar?'

'No, I was thinking we could all go back to my room - I have a bottle of gin - and I'm far from being worn out! Or we can sit in the bar and listen to the others talk about pensions and annuities.

Which of those ideas sounds more fun? We need to be discreet. I'm in room 120 - give me 15mins or so then give me a knock if you're interested. The back alley was fun and very dirty, but I think I want a bit more in the way of comfort. I'll leave it to you.'

Katie noticed two of them had a hard bulge in their pants but thought Neil might just need more time to recover. Finishing their drinks they strolled back to the hotel where Kate entered separately.

'Had a good night, madam?' The night porter had a knowing smirk on his face.

'It's been very good up to now,' she answered, 'Thanks for asking!' Kate smirked back at him and winked. She made a mental note of his potential as a playmate.

Back in her room Katie freshened up and with a glass of gin in her hand reclined on the bed waiting to see who might knock on her door. She hadn't long to wait. Calling out she invited whoever was knocking to come in. She had expected Philip would take up the offer, then right behind him was a pleased looking Ray.

'No Neil?' Asked Katie.

'He's had a call from his wife - sort of put him off now. She's coming over to keep him company tomorrow - doing some shopping during the day.'

Kate smiled, 'Not to worry, it happens. In fact there's a chance my husband might ring to see if I'm back in the room.'

'Oh dear, is that going to put you off?' Ray asked.

'Don't think so - you both just need to be quiet if he does ring.'

'He'd have hell of a shock if he heard male voices, then. Does he never suspect you might take the opportunity to have some fun?'

Kate drew a foot up and let her knee fall to the side, showing the two men she had discarded her panties. As they stared hard at her open cunt lips, she answered the question.

'I think he may suspect and sometimes wonder what I get up to. But I bet he never imagines that I can be as brazen as I'm being now - two men in my room, no panties on, and opening my legs wide!'

'He'd murder you, I bet.' Ray said.

'Or maybe it would turn him on.' Kate stated.

'Would you ever 'confess your sins'?' Phil asked.

Kate sipped her drink and gave the men a very sexy sultry smile. 'Maybe one day, when I'm more certain of what his reaction will be.'

'That's a very sexy thought,' Phil told her, 'Him ringing now: you talking to him, while you're flashing your naked cunt to us two men who have come here to fuck you!'

'Well make that image even sexier,' Kate purred, 'Get undressed and let me see your cocks. Maybe it would be sexier if he rang and one of you were licking my pussy out while my hand was wrapped around a cock. We could be doing all manner of dirty adulterous acts, even me answering the phone and taking to my husband while I was on all-fours with a penis up my back passage!'

'My god, Katie, you really are a wicked woman. And would you be willing to take a cock up your arse - is that something you like to do?'

'I have been known to - depends how aroused I get.' Kate pulled her shirt wide apart and slipped it off her shoulders; her amazingly long nipples were already erect and peeping over her basque. 'Having a different man sucking on each nipple is always a good way to start me off. Does it appeal to you - having your cocks up my arse?'

'It certainly does,' Phil told her. 'And having your husband phone you while we're fucking and sucking you would be a great turn on - at least it would for me!'

'I'll second that,' Ray agreed.

'Well, come on then,' Katie told them with a wicked smile, 'Get undressed and let's keep that phone close by.'

Two very aroused men with very erect cocks approached Katie on the bed, took the drink out of her hands and pushed her down flat on her back Ray straddled her upper body slapping her cheeks with his hard penis before feeding a testicle into her mouth while his friend buried his head between her legs and sought out her clitoris with his tongue, licking and nibbling the tiny appendage. Her thighs were spread wide so randomly but frequently he could lick the length of her cunt slit right down to her anal opening. Katie moaned with great sexual pleasure.

'You really are game for anything, aren't you Katie; you'd submit to whatever we wanted to do to you?' Ray asked as he slowly pulled on his foreskin while the woman sucked his balls.

'Almost anything, yes!' She hissed.

'And how would we know if we were going too far? When you scream?'

Katie drew her face away to answer the man fully.

'In this instance you'd feel your balls being ripped off between my teeth - you'd be the one screaming. Or if my hands reached I'd twist your scrotum so hard you'd have tears running down your cheeks! Just so we understand each other - I like dirty sex a lot - but don't make the mistake of feeling it's okay to abuse me. I've had quite a lot of experience dealing with men who get the wrong idea, more than my husband will ever believe or get to know about.'

'Shit! Sorry I spoke!'

'Well shut up and slip that cock between my lips!'

While Ray fucked her mouth she fucked Phil's face, holding his head between her legs and gyrating her hips.'

They wallowed in their illicit sex, licking and drinking their bodily fluids until only one act remained untried.

'Katie,' whispered Phil, 'Are you anywhere near being in 'the right mood' yet?'

'I think I know what you are trying to say,' Kate answered, rolling over on her belly. 'Use your fingers to play with my hole; there's some cream on the dressing table.'

She pushed her body up towards Ray until she could take his cock in her mouth. Phil kissed her anus before grabbing the cream and lubricating her brown hole.

Then the phone rang.

'Hi, thought I'd phone you after eleven, chance you were having late drinks.'

'I've been back in my room awhile.'

'You sound a bit breathless. Why did you retire early, got bored with talking shop?'

Katie laughed. No, had a skinful to drink and brought two men back for sex!'

Phil and Ray lay very still and looked shocked.

'Are you drunk? Now I know why you're breathless - are you pleasuring yourself on the bed and having a sexual fantasy?'

'See - when I tell you the truth, you don't believe me!' She giggled. 'One of them was just about to put his cock up my arse and fuck me on all fours.'

'You are drunk. The thought is turning me on though.'

Ribbleman
Ribbleman
439 Followers