Katie Enjoys Another Adventure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Are you going to get your cock out and wank thinking about me being fucked up the arse while I suck the other guy?'

'I'm picturing you doing that right now.'

'And what if it was for real - would you still be turned on?'

'I think so.'

'Don't think you would. If you were really convinced that I'm here on the bed talking to you with two naked men, one who now has two cream covered fingers in my arse, getting me ready to take his hard cock, and the one enjoying a suck before he takes a turn to fuck me in the arse, then you wouldn't be happy at all, never mind sexually aroused by it. Especially if I told you they both have already fucked me twice each and cum in my mouth.'

'Now I'm very aroused Katie. But sadly, if it was true, you wouldn't be telling me about it!'

'Is your cock out now? Are you wanking yourself off thinking of me with two men.'

Yes!'

'One of the men is sucking my nipples now - I'm using my spare hand to wank his cock. Don't you believe me?'

'You wouldn't tell me, Katie. Like I know that Wally and those lads from the band were real - And I'm sure something went on, you were with them all night. But you never went into detail and told me what you did.'

'I admitted to you that there was some flirting and sex talk, didn't I. And they all got a little kiss?'

Katie wriggled as memories came back. She pressed Ray's head tighter against her breasts, Phil now played with her pussy.

'I only wish you would be totally honest with me, Katie. If you need extra sex every now and again we can enjoy it together.'

'We are now, you just won't believe me.'

'So put one of them on the phone and prove it?'

Katie ignored his request. Whispering she said, 'When I put this phone down think of me knelt on the bed here having two men take turns to put their cocks in my arse and give me a good fucking - and picture me really enjoying it!'

The sighs and grunts on the other end of the phone told Katie her husband had reached a climax. She quietly hung up.

'Fucking hell, that was a turn on, playing with you while you talked to your husband!'

Both Ray and Phil had become amazingly aroused and turned Katie over on her belly, lifting her arse into the air. Phil was the first to ease his hard truncheon up her back passage and arse-fuck her as hard as he could. Katie moaned with pleasure and pushed her hips back and forth. By the time it was Ray's turn she was fully lubricated and her anal muscles fully relaxed; she was in a sexual heaven.

It was an hour before all three decided they had better get some sleep.

The following morning Katie joined the men for breakfast. Though they felt worse for wear after over indulging the hearty meal and strong coffee set them up to cope with the day's study and lectures. By late afternoon they already had it in mind to forego the organised entertainment in the hotel and once more hit the pubs. Except of course Neil, who had no choice but to meet up with his wife.

'Would she like the idea of joining us for an orgy, Neil?' Kate asked laughing.

'If only she was so adventurous!' sighed the unfortunate man.

The threesome dined in the hotel restaurant, excitement running through their veins in anticipation of the expected sex filled night they hoped would follow their trip around the drinking holes of the small town. There would be no pretence, no coyness, no hesitancy this evening; the two men and the woman had an insatiable appetite for sexual pleasure which they intended to satisfy that Saturday night.

Katie dressed in a tight clinging short dress, made of almost sheer material that almost left her tiny silky panties and see-through bra clearly visible, an outfit that would attract the eyes of men, and boys too. Especially as the outline of her thighs made it very obvious she wore suspenders and stockings. From behind it seemed as though her backside was totally uncovered, which to all intents and purposes it was. And if any males focused on her top half they would be enthralled by the generous amount of cleavage on display and those very prominent nipples that were trying to poke through her bodice, even though they were far from being erect. She reasoned that if her men friends were going to spend time ogling the local girls, then she would give the young floozies some competition. When she saw the effect she had on Phil and Ray she was confident she would be a hard act to follow.

As soon as they entered the first pub eyes followed Katie as they walked toward the bar. By contrast the two men feasted their eyes on the scantily clad young girls whose outfits seemed designed to show off as much flesh as the law would allow in a public place. Katie sipped her drink and observed her surroundings occasionally smiling back when she caught any male undressing her with their eyes.

Suddenly a couple of faces looked rather familiar. Young lads, staring and smirking in a way she had witnessed before. Of course the faces belonged to two of the lads who had caught her being fucked last night by the three men in the alleyway between the two outbuildings of the pub. Katie felt a flutter of excitement and raised her glass toward them and smirked back. After all it had been the men who chased them away - she would have let them stay and watch - maybe more.

Phil confided in Katie. 'I could go to jail for what I'm thinking - some of these girls are younger than my daughter!'

Katie laughed. 'But they are all over the age of consent. Anyway no one really knows what you are thinking. I'm guessing you probably are imagining having them on all fours while you give them a good fucking; like you did me last night!'

'I bet that's one thing you'd never admit really happened should you decide to 'confess your wicked ways' to your husband. You only told him knowing he wouldn't believe you.'

Katie thought for a minute. 'To be honest I think he might, shall we say, half believe it. He does know I was a bit wild in my younger days, but doesn't know the details. I do behave myself now, well mostly, I keep my desires in check at home, though when I'm let off the leash, like when attending these seminars, I look for fun. A while back my car broke down and I finished up spending the night in a house with five musicians.'

'What story did you give your husband?'

'I told him at the time. Explained about the car and said I'd accepted their offer to spend the night. He knew they would be flirting with me, I admitted they had. The day after I couldn't come to the phone because I was still in bed with a hangover.'

'So a lot went on?'

'It certainly did. My husband asked the guy he spoke to on the phone some pointed questions - and let him know it was pointless to try convince him I had been a good girl and behaved myself all night - so not to give him any bullshit. The guy gave him some very ambiguous answers and explanations, told him they had enjoyed my company and we had some fun. Even said he wished I could stay another night and I'd be welcomed back for another overnight stay.'

'What the hell did your husband say to that?'

'We that's part of the conversation no one ever disclosed to me. But my husband read between the lines. I admitted to the heavy flirting and kissing, which is another way of saying I let them grope me and he knows I most likely groped them. But he never presses too hard for fine detail.'

'Maybe he wants to imagine his own fine detail. I'm guessing he gets a turn on from you misbehaving. After hearing your conversation last night I'm also guessing that you'd like to tell him - in fact you did tell him but got scared when he asked you to put one of us on the phone. You knew he wouldn't believe you would give out so much extreme detail. But who knows, maybe he really does! Is your marriage okay otherwise?

'Of course it is.'

'Well, he seems happy enough to let you continue to come on these weekend courses alone. Neil's wife follows him!'

Phil turned to Ray to find him gone. It took a minute or two to spot him talking to a bunch of young girls.

'He didn't waste much time did he?' Phil exclaimed.

'Go and join him - I'm going to have a word with a couple of guys in the corner.'

'Do you know them?'

'Not yet! Will do in a few minutes, though!' Katie winked at her man friend.

Phil walked across and joined in the chat with Ray and the sexy looking girls; they seemed to enjoy the company of older men.

Katie meanwhile stood and looked across at the group of twenty-somethings in the corner. When one particular lad who had caught her eye locked on to her she gave a little wave and a sexy smile. Though he seemed hesitant to make a move Kate sensed he'd like to talk to her. She indicated she was going to the bar hoping he'd follow her - and he did.

'I know you recognised us from last night but I never expected you'd want to talk - glad you have. I'd better not stay too long, we'll get chased out when your husband and his mate come back.'

Katie laughed. 'You don't need to worry about husband, it's okay to talk.'

'They won't mind?'

Katie shook her head grinning.

'Which one is actually your husband?'

'I told you - there's no need to worry about my husband. Did you get a thrill from what you saw last night? I'm sorry they sent you packing - just a reflex action.' Katie gave the lad her very best seductive sultry smile. 'I'd have let you stay and watch!'

'Bloody Hell! You had us all turned on. We definitely thought it awesome. So, one is your husband, are the other two his mates? Obviously you're into swinging and wife swapping. You know, seeing you like that - well, I couldn't get that image out of my head - you are the sexiest woman I've ever seen. Hope I don't offend you by saying you have an amazing body - thighs, tits, the lot!'

'I'm very flattered. Nice to think a good-looking guy like you was inspired to pleasure himself while thinking about an older woman like me!'

'Hey, you're going to make me blush!'

'Well, am I right, did you? Did you lie in bed having a wank thinking about me being fucked in that alleyway?'

'Shit, be quiet, you're going to make me cum.'

'Again?' Laughed Katie. 'Did you wish it had been you giving me a good seeing to?'

'Yeah, I did!' The lad now seemed almost shy and nervous. 'I'm not used to women being as straight talking as you are.' Glancing over Katie's shoulder the boy looked alarmed. 'I'd better move away, your husband and his mate are coming back,'

'No stay,' Kate told him, almost commandingly, 'I've told you, don't worry about the men I'm with, they won't bite you. Certainly, stop worrying about my husband.'

Kate found it fun to let the lad carry on with the misapprehension she was with her husband.

'It happened so quick last night I didn't notice how many lads sneaked down the alleyway - are they the same guys you are with tonight?'

'Yeah, five of us - the guys over in the corner.'

Five guys, thought Katie, how it reminded her of Wally,Tony and the others.

'Yes, I see,' Katie said with a grin,'The guys over there, looking with disbelief that you're still here chatting with me. Shall I give them a wave?' She didn't wait for permission, she gave them a wide smile and waved. 'I'll, erm, just go and ask my husband if we're having another drink in here - then I'll come across and you can introduce me to your friends.'

'Will he not mind?'

'What's your name, by the way?' Kate asked.

'Trevor, call me Trev.'

'Mine's, Katie.'

'Give me a minute, Trev.' Kate turned and left him agog.

'Why are you smiling like a Cheshire cat?' Phil asked.

'Those are the lads who came down the alley last night. The one I was speaking to thinks one of you is my husband.'

'Ha ha! I bet they all have erections by now, seeing you here, especially the one who got to chat to you!' Ray chuckled.

'You'd better let us know which one of us is your husband so we can keep up the act,' Phil said.

'I've come to check whether you're ready to move on or having another drink in here?' Kate asked. 'Anyway, have the girls had enough of you both, they're leaving?'

'On the contrary,' Ray told her, 'We came back because we didn't want you to think we'd desserted you - they hope to see us in the next pub.'

'Fair enough, I'll just go and tell the lads likewise - and not to be put off by my husband!'

The lads in the corner watched with amazement as the older woman left her 'husband' and sauntered back across the room toward them.

'Hello boys! My husband's pal got friendly with those girls who just left so they're meeting up in the pub next door. If you guys happen to be in there I'll come and have chat with you.'

Trevor answered for all of them. 'Yeah, that's great... erm, Katie.'

She smiled and went off, knowing they'd be impatient wanting the chance to be in her company - the older woman who'd they'd caught being fucked by one guy while having a cock in each hand too!

In the next pub Ray went straight across to talk to his new young female friends. Phil stayed with Katie and told her he had guessed what she wanted to happen.

'I suppose I've made it very obvious. Though letting them think you're my husband might not have been a good idea - might put them off, scare them.'

'Well, you can just tell them we have an open marriage - a couple of swingers. I can't believe this though,' he declared with a grin, 'You'd happily go off with all five young lads?'

'Well that remains to be seen - depends if they have somewhere suitable to take me! I'll rely on my instincts as to whether they can be trusted and I'd be safe. It's all part of the thrill I get from having sex with complete strangers. Though I admit, going off with five rampant young lads is a lot different from inviting an older professional colleague up to my hotel room.'

'Well, they've just walked in, so I'll go and join Ray and the sexy young fillies! Glad I don't need to feel I'm deserting you.'

'No strings attached sex - that's what we agreed. So no problem. Good luck with the young girls, by the way.'

Katie turned, waved at the lads and walked over to join them.

'Hope you don't mind me coming across to chat to you. It never occurred to me that I might be getting in the way, you might be waiting for your girlfriends.'

'No, it's okay, honestly,' insisted Trevor, with some urgency in his voice.

'I'm sure you must have plans for later?'

'Nothing special, it's fine. Is your husband okay about you talking to us, after last nights intrusion?'

'Of course, you can see for yourself, he's happy chatting up those lasses with his mate.'

'Are you okay about him doing that - are you talking to us to get your own back?' Asked one of the other boys.

'Hahaha... no of course not! You saw what we were doing last night boys - we like to swing and wife swap. But if you think I'm using you as a convenience while my husband tries his luck over there then I'll leave you alone.'

'Sorry, I didn't mean to be offensive,' the boy apologised. 'We are glad you want to talk to us.'

Katie gave them a reassurring smile. 'Did you get a turn on from what you saw last night?'

'Yeah! We certainly did. Truth is we're getting one now too. Having you in our company is a turn on in itself. Partly as we saw you smile at us last night instead of getting mad - or covering up! I hope it's okay to mention that?'

'Yes, of course it is. Actually I got a turn on too from having you look at me. How long had you been watching?'

'Only a few minutes, we got spotted when we tried to come too close. I never thought we'd be having a conversation with you about it.'

'So you had time to see exactly what we were doing? Are you getting a turn on now by talking to me about it?'

'Yeah,' Trevor again spoke for the others who were nodding their heads.

Katie had a wicked smile on her face. 'I thought so because I see bulges growing in your jeans.'

The lads looked sheepish and embarrassed.

'Sorry!' said one lad.

'Don't be, I'm getting a thrill myself from seeing you all getting hard. Pity we're not in a more private place then you needn't have to hide your erections.'

'Wow! Never met anyone as direct as you before.'

'No point in being coy, is there, you've already seen me almost naked, not to mention the fact I was being fucked! I'm glad you enjoyed watching me - I'd have let you carry on looking.'

The lads looked past Katie when they saw Phil was approaching them.

'Just come to tell you, Katie, we're going to move on and try the local cocktail bar.'

Phil looked at the lads and said 'Hi' They hesitantly nodded back and said hello. Katie noticed a look of disappointment on their faces.

'That's a shame,' Katie declared, looking at the boys, 'We were just having an interesting conversation. Anyway, I expect you'll want to get on with your night out, though I could stay chatting to you guys a bit longer if you want?' She turned to Phil, her pretend husband. 'If that's okay with you, I could always catch you up later.'

Phil put on a serious look and played his part.

'Would you like my wife to spend some more time with you?'

They all nodded amazed they had a choice.

'Can I trust you to look after her? If you decide to take her off somewhere and it gets late, make sure she gets back to the hotel safely. Is that understood?'

'We definitely will, yeah. Promise you.' They couldn't believe what they were hearing. Here was a guy who was happy to leave his very sexy wife in their company for the rest of Saturday night. Not only that he more or less was giving her permission to go off somewhere else with them - and stay out late - with just the condition they make sure she gets back safe and sound.

'Keep a special eye on her if she has too much to drink - she tends to get carried away.'

'We will!' The lads all echoed. 'She'll be okay with us, you can trust us to get her back safely. A couple of us will escort her back in a taxi and see her to the door.'

Katie smiled at the effort they were making to reassure her 'husband'. Phil had a job keeping his face straight. He gave Katie a peck on the cheek and a secret wink. 'I'll leave you in their capable hands. Have an enjoyable night, see you later.' Then he walked off grinning.

'Katie, can I ask, does your husband realise we're the lads from last night? By the way, I'm Darren!' The boy sounded alarmed and confused.

'Yes, he knows exactly who you are - it's not a problem for him as you've just heard.' Katie studied their expressions and hoped they realised the interesting implications. For emphasis she added. 'As long as you see me back to the hotel if it gets very late, he doesn't mind if you take me off somewhere. So I think we can relax and hopefully have some fun. It's a shame those hard lumps in your jeans have disappeared! Now where were we, oh yes. I was asking you if you enjoyed watching me being fucked!'

The lads took in deep breaths, their eyes widened. 'Hell, Katie, We're glad you wanted to stay with us. Hope your husband was serious about leaving you with us - he's not about to come back and tell us it was all a joke is he?'

'Well, if we go somewhere else then you won't be here to be laughed at. Shall we move on then you won't keep watching the door? Remember what my husband said though, I can get carried away if I have too much to drink, so don't get me drunk too soon!'

The lads wondered what the hell she meant by that. It caused two of them who had a vivid imagination to feel their cocks begin to rise.

'I notice there are signs that the swellings in your groins are coming back!' Katie purred, seductively.

The group left the pub and wandered down the road with the young males feeling unsure as to what was the most appropiate way to treat their new friend. Could they be as direct and suggestive as she was or did they need to restrain themselves? As they entered the next pub and ordered more drinks Katie passed more hints on how they could make it a fun night.