Katie Finds a New Park to Play In!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She knew making the trip in the nude was just plain crazy, but also remembered the heightened senses that had come along with being naked when she had done this kind of thing before. She'd never felt more energized than those times she'd been on the verge of being seen by some random passerby while naked. Every sound had felt like it was amplified, and she even felt like her eyesight was sharper; that kind of extra awareness of what was happening around her would be pretty handy!

By Friday, Katie was worn out from spending half of her workweek thinking about what to wear, or what not to, during her upcoming visit to the park. Sunday morning seemed to be coming too soon. She slept in Saturday morning, then took a bus to the mall. Other than her lunch, she made only one purchase, another Boyfriend shirt, identical to the one she already owned. After all her deliberations about whether or not to do a true, nude streak, she had come up with an adjustment to her plan.

Instead of beginning her trip through the park at the fenced end, she would start at the wooded end, just because it was closer to her apartment. Since she was going to be headed to the fenced end and still hadn't made up her mind whether she'd still be wearing any clothing when she got there, she had decided to stash something to wear near the fence.

She walked to the park well after dark Saturday night and found the hiding place for her package she was looking for; she tucked the extra-long shirt, still in its bag from the store, into a gap in the ground below the fence. "There," Katie whispered to herself, "If I'm crazy enough to be naked when I get to the fence tomorrow morning, at least I'll be able to cover up from that point on!"

Katie walked home, her preparations for visiting the park complete, other than the decision about whether or not she'd go naked. She was well aware of which way was sensible, or at least less risky. She also knew which way would be more exciting. By the time she was close to falling asleep she was leaning towards going bare, in part because that was how she had first begun trying to figure out if her idea of traveling the length of the park unseen would be possible.

The other reason she favored going naked was a feeling that if someone were to catch a glimpse of her, they might not pay much attention if she was clothed; she was certain anyone that spotted a shapely, nearly 6-foot tall woman running through the park wearing nothing but shoes couldn't help but focus on her.

Her change of hair color a few months ago from her natural pale blonde to a rich strawberry blonde left her with a mismatch between the hair on her head and her pubes that nobody but her had been lucky enough to see thus far. Since it was at least possible that might change in the next twelve hours, she did away with the discrepancy, shaving every bit of blonde hair off before turning in.

Once she'd silenced her alarm at 5:00 AM Sunday, Katie grumbled, "If I ever do something this crazy again, I should at least do it at a civilized hour," but she shuddered at the thought of how many more people would be using the park a few hours later. She managed a smile as she thought about how quickly she was able to get ready for her outing; she put on a pair of socks, running shoes, and her Boyfriend shirt, and was done, other than threading her spare apartment key onto a rubber band and sliding it onto her left arm.

During her two block walk to the park, Katie was calmer than she had expected she would be at this point. Her calm wavered slightly as she noticed a light on inside two of the houses she passed. Just the idea that other people were also up and about already made her shiver briefly, but she kept walking, finding a path leading into the woods and stepping into the park. Two minutes later she was at the connection between the woods and the rest of the park.

Though she'd decided the night before to make this trip while naked, now that it was time to strip down she didn't find getting out of her shirt easy. Unbuttoning from top to bottom, every button after the third one seemed harder than the previous one to unfasten. By the time she reached the last button, her pulse was racing and her breathing was shallow. "I knew all along this part wouldn't be easy," she reminded herself, "but I can do this, I know I can!"

She slipped the long, black shirt off her shoulders, then down her arms. She caught the shirt as it fell completely off, folding it neatly and setting it on a shrub near the opening. She took a deep breath and left the shelter of the woods, heading briskly for the first spot along her route where she'd be out of sight.

Katie knew her closest shelter was the tall chain-link fence surrounding the two tennis courts. The fence had plastic strips filling in the fence fabric, though there were a few small pieces missing here and there. She knew you couldn't see much through the gaps unless you put your eye right up against one, so that minor worry wasn't what made her do what she did next. Almost halfway to the safe zone outside of the tennis courts, she abruptly turned and sprinted back to the woods!

"What the hell, girl," she whispered, "You've had this planned out for ages, and now you're chickening out?"

"NO! Nothing has changed, I just panicked for a minute," she answered herself, "I'm going to do it!"

Katie set out on her nude jaunt again. This time she made it all the way to the tennis courts, but froze there for a minute before retreating to the woods once again. "You're being silly," she scolded herself, "just get on with it!" After two false starts, she thought more than a pep talk would be needed to get her to go through with her plan, eventually deciding the one sure way to prevent another retreat was to eliminate any option of turning back. She picked up her shirt and walked further into the wooded area.

When she reached her destination she gave herself one last chance to back out, saying, "There's no turning back if I do this, time to decide." Her determination to go through with her plan led her to irrevocably eliminate her option to back out. She dropped her shirt into the creek, watching it float quickly downstream and out of sight!

"Ohhh man, I really did it, it's either go through with my plan, going all the way to the fence at the far end of the park, naked until I get to my hidden shirt, or get my ass home before my neighbors are up and about and see me this way!" Since dashing the length of the park totally nude seemed to now be the least embarrassing course of action, Katie took off for the tennis courts again, this time continuing past both courts and turning right toward the center of the park.

Katie paused behind a small storage shed before committing to cross to the other side of the park. Listening for any sign that she wasn't alone in the park, she had trouble at first making out what she was hearing, finally realizing it was the sound of a handball game as well as the sound of one person slowly dribbling a basketball. She was still a long way from the basketball courts, so she didn't worry too much about that problem, not yet. A peek around the edge of the shed confirmed that the handball game was happening on the opposite side of the wall from where she planned on crossing to the opposite side of the park, also not a problem.

The scariest problem Katie was currently facing was one she hadn't heard coming; a man and a woman, rackets in hand, walking toward the gate into the tennis court. As soon as Katie saw the couple walking her way she ducked further from the edge of the shed. She waited behind the shelter provided by the shed as the couple opened the gate just a few feet away and walked onto the court. Katie could hear their conversation as they walked past her on the other side of the fence, just about as loud as her heartbeat. She wanted nothing more than to get away from there but remembered that the gate had no infill, just plain chain link fencing, so she waited for them to begin playing.

When she heard the tennis players getting started on actually playing, Katie dashed to the empty handball court and ducked behind the low side wall. She peeked over the wall, looking back to the tennis courts to see if there was any sign she'd been spotted; the game sounded like it was continuing, so she stood up to continue on her way to the space beyond the amphitheater's backdrop.

Before moving on she listened to the handball players on the other side of the high wall. When she had conceived of this trip it hadn't occurred to her that she might be so close to other park users while naked! "It would be so easy," she whispered to herself, "four or five steps and they'd be able to see me!"

Katie fought off the sudden urge to flash the handball players and moved on to the space beyond the back wall of the amphitheater, where she paused to settle herself down a bit. "Where the hell did that come from," she wondered, still breathing hard, "when the whole concept here is seeing if I can do this without being seen?" She knew herself well enough to know how excited the risk of being caught made her, but to just willingly let someone only a few feet away see her in the nude? This was something new!

After a minute or two, she calmed down enough to have some fun before moving on. She stepped up on the stage and tried to summon up some of the moves learned in her long-ago ballet classes, mostly forgotten in the fifteen years since her last class. Even without having an audience, being on the stage led her to imagine how real performers must feel performing nude scenes with an actual audience gawking at them, surprised to feel a little thrill as she thought about what it would be like!

Climbing down from the stage, Katie noticed for the first time that the direct rays of the sun were now reaching the ground of the park wherever no structure was blocking them. The areas with no shadows were danger zones for her, threatening to light up her pale white body and her head of strawberry blonde hair like she was on fire.

She strained to hear what was going on at the two basketball courts, which she needed to get around or through to get near her hidden shirt. She could now hear more players' voices and several balls being dribbled. There were tall fences at both ends of the courts, making the spaces beyond the baselines safe enough and bleachers along one side of each court. Luckily for Katie, both sets of bleachers were placed in the space between the two courts, leaving her a sort of alley between the back of the bleachers where she could safely make it back to the center path of the park.

Trying to make as little noise as possible, Katie walked quickly to the alley between the basketball courts and turned into it. It seemed like a dream to be able to hear games going on at either side of her but still be unseen; her dream turned scary just before she reached the end of the bleachers. She heard a man complaining, "Really dude? You just got here, like five minutes ago." Another voice answered, apologetic but insisting he needed to step out. Katie was thankful she wasn't running when she saw one of the players trotting out past the end of the bleachers, immediately turning right, apparently on his way to the restrooms.

"Oh. My. God, if he'd even glanced to his left," Katie thought, "he can't have been more than six feet away from me! As scary as her latest near-miss was, she took advantage of how quickly he ran off to the men's room to get herself to the opposite side of the same building, not to hide in the women's room, but to get closer to the fence and her backup shirt. The toilet room building was only ten feet from the fence, but a little bit beyond where she'd stashed the shirt. She waited for the basketball player to get back to his game, then set out for her shirt.

Katie was close enough to see a little of the bag her shirt was in, but had to back off when a car pulled up just outside the fence, practically on top of her bag. Hearing four car doors slam shut with not enough time to get to the far side of the toilet room building, she took refuge in the only shelter nearby, a small concession stand directly in line with the park entrance.

Hugging the back wall of the small building, she could do nothing but hope the people entering the park didn't look her way on their way to whatever it was they were here to do. The next few minutes were other-worldly for Katie; she watched two couples carrying tennis rackets pass by her, less than eight feet away, never looking to where she was helplessly trying to blend in with the shed and not breathe too loudly!

As worried as the new arrivals made Katie, she didn't even notice at first that with her back to the building, she could see most of the park, including the two men at the handball court, playing a long point, each with their back to her, no more than 60 feet away! "If either of them misses a ball and turns to track it down..." she thought, "they'll get to see me after all!"

Once she was sure the new tennis players were far enough away that they wouldn't be able to hear her, Katie raced to retrieve her shirt before even more people arrived. As she approached her hidden bag she felt a fair amount of pride about having reached her goal of traveling the complete length of the park unseen, naked all the way! She was also pleased with herself for being wise enough to place backup clothing there at the end of her trip; knowing she had something to wear at the far end of the park, combined with her somewhat rash disposal of her original shirt had given her a huge incentive to go all the way!

As she reached for the bag, Katie noticed that the low-contrast dawn light that had covered the park when she arrived had by now been replaced with clear, direct sunlight, making getting into the only bit of clothing available to her as soon as possible absolutely critical. She remembered the state she'd left the shirt in when she hid the bag, fully buttoned and with the sleeves tied together! She heard another couple of cars arriving on the other side of the fence, and hoped she would be screened by the ivy-covered fence long enough to make the shirt wearable; she would definitely have to wait until later to celebrate her accomplishment!

Katie's triumphant feeling at making it all the way through the park in the nude but unseen vanished as soon as she picked up the bag; it was obviously empty, weighing just about nothing. Her disbelief that this could be happening was strong enough that she untied the flaps and looked inside, as if she had just misjudged the weight and her shirt might actually be there inside after all. She wanted to scream, but knew better, and stayed hunched down next to the fence, hoping the latest arrivals might not notice the dazed naked woman cowering a dozen feet from the gate.

Katie was grateful to see the four men entering the park were focused on the handball courts further into the park, giving her a moment to think about what to do next. She looked and listened for any more new threats as she considered her options, none of which were very promising.

"I could go back the way I came, but with all of the tennis and handball courts now in use my chances of making it back to the woods without being seen seem poor at best."

Or, I could get out of the park at this end, and hope to encounter fewer people out on the sidewalk than I might here in the park..."

"Or, I could give up right from the start on not being seen at all and just sprint straight from here to the woods, hoping to not be in anybody's sight long enough for them to be able to recognize me."

As hard as she had worked to keep herself from being spotted, Katie was surprised at how tempted she was to take the one option all but certain to give a bunch of strangers at least a brief look at her naked body. She imagined how it would feel to pass close to some of them, even needing to slow down or stop briefly if her way was blocked! Exciting as this option seemed, she was a little too worried about how the people she'd be flashing might react to the sight of her running by in the nude to actually dare choose it.

Katie thought her odds of getting away unseen were best if she left the park at this end and made her way home via the sidewalk between the park and the side street. She was dismayed that despite walking along that route almost every day to and from work, she couldn't remember enough detail about the neighborhood around the park to feel confident about what or who she'd be likely to cross paths with. While thinking about the sidewalk option, she thought for the first time about her route home beyond the park, "Oh, shit, how could I not have thought of it before...I have to get all the way back to my apartment like this!"

Knowing her route beyond the park was even longer than her route through the park itself, she decided to stick with the devil she knew as far as she could, trying to work her way back inside the park to the woods without being seen. "At least I know it's possible," she whispered to herself as she stood up and tried to psych herself up to head for the alley between the two basketball courts.

She took off, leaving the fence behind, and raced toward the space between the courts, just in time to make three young men coming off one of the courts very glad that they'd agreed to get up so early. She stopped so abruptly she nearly fell over. The three men, walking, had no problem stopping to enjoy their unexpected treat!

Katie felt her face flush as she and her three admirers faced off, about eight feet apart. Without intending to, the men had pretty well blocked her intended path. The sudden appearance of a tall, hot, naked young woman, right on their way to get a drink of water, left them all speechless. She was less tongue-tied, blurting out, "Oh, Hell no! I need to get the fuck out of here!"

She acted on her instinct to get out of the park as quickly as she possibly could, turning and sprinting back to the opening in the fence and turning right the second she reached the sidewalk beyond. As low as the fence was and as tall as she was, the three lucky men got to enjoy the sight of her boobs bouncing as she ran for another ten seconds, until she finally made it to the shelter provided by the hedges along the side street.

Once she was sure she couldn't be seen by anyone inside the park, Katie paused to catch her breath and study as much of her route home as she could see. The first thing she noticed was the complete lack of cars parked on this part of the street, meaning she had exactly zero places to hide if anyone came along while she was still next to the park.

"Better not hang around here long or I'll be seen again for sure," she told herself, though she was beginning to think she might as well accept the fact that her being seen by at least a few other people before she made it home was no longer in her control, if it ever actually had been once she tossed her shirt into the creek; it might not happen, but it also might.

Katie had jogged past almost half of the park without being spotted as far as she could tell when a faint whirring noise caught her attention, slowly but steadily growing louder. A look over her shoulder cleared up the mystery -- a pair of bicyclists were closing in on her from behind, serious road bikers, judging by their bikes and full lycra jerseys and shorts. Serious bikers they may have been, but Katie could tell they weren't riding hard right now, as they were taking their own sweet time passing her.

When they finally pulled up alongside Katie, she was able to tell one rider was male and one female. Riding at Katie's jogging pace, the man looked her over and said, "Looking good, very cool!"

In the context of this strange encounter, Katie felt it would be rude not to answer at all, so she nodded her head and replied, "Thanks, I guess. I didn't exactly plan to be doing this, at least not this way."