Katie Finds a New Park to Play In!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The man pulled forward and the woman pulled up alongside Katie. Grinning at the naked jogger, she winked and said, "Looking VERY good, sexy as fuck, girl!"

A little flustered by the tone the very fit woman riding next to her was setting, Katie still managed a reply, saying, "Thanks! You too!" Their conversation was interrupted by the appearance of a car approaching, still some distance off but likely to be close enough to get a good look at Katie very soon.

The male cyclist motioned for his companion to pull up close to him, while he was adjusting his speed to place himself between Katie and the car. Both cyclists kept adjusting their position relative to Katie's to block the car's occupants from being able to see her, as much as they could. "Thanks a lot," she shouted to the pair of cyclists once the car was far enough away to not be a concern.

"Glad to help," the man replied, "but you're on your own again now, this is our turn." The two riders turned left onto a side street, immediately picking up their pace.

Katie watched the unsettling but helpful cyclists disappear down their new path, distracted long enough to miss noticing for a while another person out for a run, a man on the same sidewalk as her, heading her way. She was still in the no-shelter zone next to the park, so there was nowhere for her to hide. Slowing down would only delay their meeting slightly and would actually prolong her exposure, and she was feeling too drained by all her recent encounters to try to sprint past him. She just kept jogging, watching for the moment they were close enough for him to see what she wasn't wearing.

"There it is," Katie thought with some satisfaction as she saw the man briefly break his stride and begin to focus intently on the naked jogger in his path. In another twenty seconds, Katie and the latest lucky member of her audience were only a few yards apart; she broke the ice, trying to be as casual about this decidedly bizarre situation she'd put herself in, saying, "Hey!" She noticed her fellow runner was slowing down, and began to do the same herself!

"Uh, good morning," the man replied, now practically stopped.

"So far, yeah, it's been a pretty nice one," she answered as they crossed paths at a slow walking pace.

"Do you have far to go?" the man asked, sounding concerned.

"Nah, I should be home pretty soon,"

"Okay then, have a nice day," was all the man could think to say, then added, "See you around sometime!"

"Maybe," she said, already picking up her pace again, thinking to herself, "but probably not like this!"

By the time her encounter with the runner had ended, Katie was past the end of the park. She was relieved to see that now that she had reached the residential part of the street there were some cars parked along the street and assorted landscaping to hide behind if she needed to. She thought she might be needing somewhere to hide very soon as she noticed a man turn from a cross street onto her sidewalk, but soon saw that he was going in the same direction as she was.

Katie was forced to slow down to avoid catching up to the man, who was moving at a very slow walking pace while taking three small dogs for a walk. After slowing to a leisurely stroll, she was almost caught again by a woman leaving her house and heading for one of the cars parked on the street a few houses ahead of where she stood.

Katie managed to sneak between two other parked cars in time to avoid being seen, barely. She decided to accept yet another bystander seeing her pass by in the nude rather than risk the open-ended possibilities inherent in continuing to dawdle behind the dog walker, including the risk that he might just double back and get a good look at her anyway!

Intending to give the dog walker as limited a view of her body for as short a time as possible, Katie picked up speed, planning on blowing past him before he had a chance to turn to see who was coming up behind him. Her plan might have worked if his two toy poodles and a Shih Tzu hadn't been such erratic walkers; all three dogs wandered into her path just as she was about to pass them. She slid to a halt in time to avoid being tripped up by the cluster of leashes, but her right leg was tangled up in at least two of the leashes almost immediately as the poodles scampered around her.

Instead of allowing the owner of the pesky dogs a brief look at her backside, Katie was now standing face to face with him and trapped. "What do you think you're doing, you could have hurt my babies," the man shouted.

Katie was sure getting into a shouting match with an angry little man about who was to blame for her getting tied up by his annoying little dogs would never have been a good idea, and was an even worse one considering her current complete lack of clothing. She tried to calm the man down while she worked on getting her leg free, quietly saying, "I'm really sorry, I thought I had room to pass you without getting tangled. I'll be out of your hair as soon as I can get my foot free."

Her calm only seemed to anger him more, as he yelled at her again, "And why aren't you wearing any clothes? I remember when this was a good neighborhood, where you could be safe going for a walk without having to worry about some naked slut crashing into you!"

Her foot finally freed, Katie gritted her teeth and calmly said, "Once again, I am very sorry to have disturbed you, have a good day," instead of what she felt like saying, which she hadn't finalized but definitely would have included some combination of, "fuck off," "stupid little dogs," and "pathetic little man." She took off jogging again, leaving the man sputtering on his own. With no complications over the last couple of blocks, Katie was relieved to finally turn onto her own street. She paused to see if there was any activity at the houses of the handful of neighbors she knew but was relieved to see none.

Katie dashed to the subdivided house her apartment was in, scanning her surroundings as she went to be sure there were still no neighbors watching this last bit of her exposure. She bounded up the porch steps and dashed to the door to the second-floor apartments. Sweating and shivering, she unlocked the door and stepped inside, looking back over her shoulder one more time at the quiet street.

Safely indoors for the first time in what seemed like a lifetime, she sat on the stairs and quivered for a minute, her legs shaking when she started up the stairs. Though she was alone in the hall, in this setting she somehow felt her nudity more intensely than she had during her various interactions with strangers in the last half-hour!

She had lost count of how many people had seen her naked this morning, but as she put her key in the lock on her apartment door, she smiled, taking some comfort in the fact that at least the people who saw her were all strangers; as embarrassing as being seen naked had been, and being honest with herself, as exciting, even arousing as parts of her journey had been, at least she didn't need to worry about anyone she knew being aware of what she'd been up to!

After turning the key but before opening her door, a chill went down Katie's spine as she heard the creaking sound of a door opening behind her, followed by the familiar gravelly voice of Mrs. Lefkin, her elderly neighbor across the hall asking, "Oh, good morning, Katie, did you have yourself a naughty Saturday night?" Katie knew very little about Mrs. Lefkin; for all she knew her first name was actually 'Mrs.'

Two things she did know about her: Mrs. Lefkin knew everyone on the block, and she liked nothing better than to trade gossip.