Katie, Her Mum and Me Pt. 02

Story Info
Second Part of Kate's Story.
1.6k words
4.38
28.5k
25
0

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 07/26/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Second part of the story that leads directly on from the first so you'll probably enjoy it more if you read part 1 first. Katie has had her first cock now she's about to get her first spanking from her mothers boyfriend.

"So Katie did I meet you expectations?"

"Yeah and then some." She replied with a smile on her face. "When are you going to spank me then?"

"Oh you like the idea of being spanked by your mum's boyfriend then?"

"Yeah knowing I'm gonna get fucked after it."

"Ok a spanking and fucking you will get but not today."

"Why not today?"

"You need to know what your letting yourself in for first and as much as I'd like to I don't think either of us is ready for that after what we've just done."

"What do I need to know?"

"If you want to be spanked I have a few things that you must do. You will have to dress a certain way and we'll have to talk to your mum about it."

"What way will I have to dress?"

"Skirt, blouse, white bra and white cotton knickers."

"You know I don't own a skirt."

"I know, so you will have to go out and buy one."

"Tell you what, why don't you come shopping with me and pick out the clothes you want me to wear for my spanking."

"I will do just that once you've talked to your mum and she's ok with it all. Saturday morning is good for shopping and if all is ok with your mum then we will go back to mine for you to get your spanking and fucking."

"We'll speak to mum when I get back home."

"Then, you need to get cleaned up before you go though."

"No I'll just get dressed and go home, I'll have a shower when I get there."

"Better getting cleaned up now, you'll be leaking cum all the way home and your girlfriend is on her way to yours isn't she?"

"Yeah."

"Don't want her smelling cum on you and seeing it in your knickers now do you?"

"No I suppose not."

"Go get a shower then."

"If I have to."

I pulled Katie over my knee and landed two hard spanks on each cheek. "Don't argue with me Katie." I said, "Take those spanks as a sample of what's to come on Saturday."

Saturday

I picked Katie up at 10 and headed for town and the cheep clothes shops. She didn't need to be spending a lot of money on these as they would only be worn when she wanted to be spanked and they would be staying at mine, well at least for the near future. Katie now wanted my cock and everything that went with it but as yet didn't want to give up her girlfriend. This weekend was ideal as her girlfriend was out of town so it left us free to shop, spank, fuck and all with her mother's permission.

In the first shop we went in we looked at skirts picking out a knee length gray pleated skirt and white shirt, quickly she went into a changing room and tried them on opening the curtain quickly so I could see how they looked, I gave her the thumbs up she closed the curtain and came out with them and we went to pay for them. As we left the shop I said, "You know what would look good with them?"

"No, what?"

"White knee length socks and black buckled shoes."

"You dressing me like a school girl?"

"Must admit it would be a good look on you." I said laughing.

"Ok, were to next?"

"Where ever you can get socks and white cotton knickers first."

"Ok, I know where I can get them." And off we went. I didn't go into the shop with her electing to stay outside and have a smoke. A few minutes later she came out with a bag and off we went to the market for shoes.

"You stay out here, I won't be long." She said with a smile, so that's exactly what I did.

Twenty minutes later she came out with another bag with a box in it.

"Get what you were looking for?" I asked

"Yeah time to go to yours so you can spank and fuck me."

"Home it is then but we need to sort out some rules Katie."

"Rules?"

"Yes Katie, rules so that we both enjoy it."

"What sort of rules?"

"A Safe word for starters."

"What's a safe word?"

"A word that if you say it stops everything, if your being spanked, it stops, if we are fucking and you say it, it stops."

"Ok I will think about one."

"Good, the second thing we have to agree is how far we take your spanking, a light spanking that just makes your bum turn a little red and tingling, a medium spanking which makes your bum tingle and turn quite red, or a spanking that goes on till you cry."

"Can we have a word that stops the spanking and tells you I want to be fucked?"

"No that would take some of the experience out it."

"In what way?"

"You might not allow yourself to go that one step beyond what you are comfortable with."

"Ok, then for this first time a medium spanking it is."

"Ok then, when we get back go up and change, shout me when you're ready?"

We arrived back at my house and she immediately went up to my bedroom ten minutes or so later she shouted me. My cock was already hard knowing what was about to happen but I wasn't quite prepared for the site that greeted me when I went into the bedroom.

She was sat on the edge of the bed, dressed in a white shirt, her white bra showing under the fabric, a gray pleated skirt that reached just above her knee, white knee high school girl socks, black patent leather school shoes and her long black hair done up in a pony tail, she looked every inch a high school girl.

"I didn't tell you that you could sit down Katie, now stand up and put your nose against the wall with your hands on your head."

She got up from the bed and went to the wall her nose against the wall, I walked up behind her looking her up and down. I put my hand on the hem of the skirt and lifted it to see a pair of white cotton knickers completely covering her bum. Letting go of the skirt I told her it was time to receive her spanking. I sat myself down on the bed and told her to come over, as she reached me she went to take off her knickers, I slapped her hands

"No When its time I will be taking them down."

Taking her hands I quickly pulled her over my knee, lifted her skirt and rubbed my hand over her knicker covered bum, then raised my hand and landed the first of ten spanks on each cheek. I told her to go back to the wall and re-adjusted myself and sat back down telling her to come over and stand in front of me.

When she was stood in front of me I reached up under her skirt and pulled her knickers down to her knees and pulled her back over my knee. I lifted up her skirt to reveal her bum, a slight pink colour from the earlier spanking I reckoned another twenty would turn it the red colour we agreed on, so far she hadn't kicked out or squirmed but I could smell her pussy juices. I opened her legs slightly and ran my finger down her pussy lips which elicited a slight moan, she was wetter than she was the first time I touched her, being dressed like a school girl and being spanked was certainly turning her on.

I raised my hand and started to spank her, when I had spanked her half a dozen times she started to squirm, when I had reached ten she kicked up and her bum was turning from pink to red. I rubbed her bum for a couple of seconds and then continued, ten more spanks and her bum was red, I decided that there would be one more spank I raised my hand and landed one more hard spank right on her sit spot, she screamed out and as she did I slipped two fingers into her sopping wet pussy and started to fuck her with them, "Oh my god!" she screamed out. I moved her off my knee and onto the edge of the bed, the sight before me was glorious, a bright red bum and an open wet pussy and a pair of white cotton knickers round her knees. I undid my pants, removing them and my shorts, letting my rock hard cock out from their confines, moving up behind her I ran the tip of my cock along the length of her pussy before slamming into her hard, a second oh my god slipped from her lips as I fucked her hard from behind.

Within seconds she orgasmed squirting her juices, this only encouraged me to fuck her faster and harder, her pussy muscles squeezing my cock urging it to release my cum filled balls into her, as I felt her second orgasm about to hit her I let go with string after string of cum as the last string of cum was about to explode from my cock I pulled out and squirted it all over her bum, the sight was amazing, my cum covering her bum and dripping from her pussy was worth a picture and that's exactly what I did.