Katie, Her Mum and Me Pt. 04

Story Info
Family fun and spanking.
4.6k words
4.51
17.1k
13
0

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 07/26/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Several years have gone by since I last wrote about Katie, her mum and me so here's a quick catch up. After our encounter in part 3 Katie and I had a weekend to ourselves every month or so and always at my place. I still haven't moved in with her mum though I do spend half my time there.

Not long after what happened in part 3 Katie broke up with her then girlfriend and it was nearly a year before she took up with a new one. Our weekend got less frequent and then stopped. I wasn't complaining, her mum and I had a very active sex life and we had a lot of fun both at home and outdoors when the weather permitted.

About a year after taking up with her new girlfriend Amy they came home and announced that they were going to bet married. A little unexpected as neither I nor her mother ever thought that she would get married. Anyway, we congratulated them, and the girls started making wedding plans, me, I went to the pub and left them to it.

About six weeks before the wedding Katie came round to my place, nothing strange in that, it was something she did every now and then, her request however did take me by surprise, she wanted a repeat of our first weekend together, dressed as a school girl, spanked and fucked. I asked all the questions around whether she really wanted to do it, she was adamant she wanted to experience it one more time before getting married. We agreed when it would happen and the following weekend it did. We fucked on the Friday night, she dressed up on the Saturday morning after which I spanked and fucked her again before she left mine on the Sunday morning.

__________________________________________________________________

One Year Later.

Katie and Amy had been married a year, me and Katies mum are still together, I spend more time at her mother's place but kept my own place and it was there on one of my few nights at home that Katie turned up out of the blue.

"Hello there stranger, been a while since you've been here, how's things with you?"

"Great, everything is great."

"That's good to hear, so what brings you here tonight?"

"Me and Amy are looking for a favour."

"Ok I'm sure that can be arranged."

"You might want to hear what it is first."

"Ok that sound ominous."

"Not ominous, just that it's an unusual favour."

"Ok, out with it."

"We want a baby."

"Ok, and you want help paying for the treatment? I'm sure your mum and I can help you with that."

"I'm sure you would, but that's not what the favour is."

"Ok, out with it." I said for a second time.

"We want you to be the father."

Well to say I was more than a little shocked would be an understatement. It took a few minutes for what she had said to sink in.

"We have already talked to mum, I wouldn't have come around if I hadn't."

"I take it she's ok with it." I said still not quite having it sink in.

"Yes, she is."

Would seem just as it did at the start of things, that she and her mother had made a decision and all that was left was for me to say yes or no.

"I'm going to go get myself a beer and have a smoke. Help yourself if you want one, but I suggest that you give Amy a call and get her to join us."

I left her in the living room, got myself a beer out of the fridge and went outside to sit and think.

I heard the knock at the door and Amy come in. I finished my beer, put out my cigarette and made my way back to the living room. Katie and Amy were sat together, Amy a little quieter than normal, but then again, she had always been the quieter of the two of them. I sat down and said. "Ok Amy, Katie has told me what you would like, is it something that you are really on board with?

"Yes." She said no hesitation, no looking to Katie, just looked me in the eye and told me.

"Ok, I'm willing to donate my sperm so you can have a baby, however there's one thing I will insist on and that is I will not give up parental rights or responsibilities. I am quite happy for you both to raise the child as your own with no interference from me on a day to day basis but anything serious I will want to be involved with, even if it is only for you to let me know what it is. Now I realise you may not have considered this so only fair for you to give it some thought before we go any further."

I think they had already talked about this, I am sure Katies mum will have told her that I would most likely ask for this. I had no children of my own and though I knew Katies mum and I wouldn't have children of our own being a parent and having those responsibilities would be something I wouldn't shirk from.

This time it was Amy who spoke up, "We sort of knew that you would want that, and we are happy to do that."

"Ok then, that's agreed, do either of you two want a drink, there's tea, coffee, beer and a bottle of wine in the fridge."

The girls opted for wine, I opened another bottle of beer and we clinked glasses to seal the deal.

"Cheers."

The girls were quietly chatting and as I normally do when I'm drinking decided to let them talk for a little while whilst I went and had yet another cigarette.

When I came back they stopped talking, I sat down and said, "Ok I suppose we better talk about the practicalities of it all, the how, the who, the when and the where."

"What do you mean?" Asked Katie.

"Well, how we going to do this, when you want to start etc. You know, how we're going to get my sperm where it needs to go, which one of you for instance is the one who is going to bet pregnant."

"Oh, that's easy, we are both going to try to get pregnant."

"Ok, wasn't expecting that."

"As for the how, well, we've talked about that too."

"I wouldn't have thought there would be much to talk about except getting the necessary stuff out of the cup and into you."

"We don't want to use either."

It took a minute for the penny to drop.

"You mean you want to do it the normal way?"

"Yes, sex." Said Katie with Amy nodding beside her.

I was certainly taken aback with that. I wasn't expecting either of them to say they wanted me to have sex with them so to get them pregnant. Cumming in a cup was what I was expecting, I was just wondering where that might happen.

"Amy knows about our times together a few years ago. Yes, all of it."

She hadn't mentioned that she and I had repeated that not long before they had got wed and I wasn't going to say anything either.

"Oh, ok." Was all I could say.

"You'll be pleased to know that Amy has never had sex with a guy before so it will be a first for her. We've had some fun discussing what we did over the past few months we've been thinking about asking you."

"Have you now, glad to hear it." I said laughing.

"I will be the first to become fertile as I'm about a week ahead of Katie." Amy said.

"And that will start early next week." She added.

"Ok, as quickly as that." Was all I could say in response.

"What we would both like to do tomorrow is have a little fun with you together and to share Amy's first time with a man." Said Katie.

"Ok so how do you want tomorrow to go?"

"Believe it or not." Said Amy. "We want you to spank and fuck us both, only that you cum in me." She added.

"Do you still have the outfit in your wardrobe?" Katie asked.

"I do, and the knickers."

"Good. We went out and got Amy the same a little while ago."

Well as you can expect, all this talk had me hard and I wasn't trying to hide it. Katie had noticed and nudged Amy to look and both girls giggled.

"Ok, tomorrow it is then, but for now it's time for you to go home."

"Why you going to knock one out?" Asked Katie.

"No, I'm going to go see your mum and get her to deal with it."

Both girls laughed, I shoo'd them out of the door, locked it and made my way round to her mums.

__________________________________________________________________

I got a text from Katie the following afternoon. "What time do you want us to come around?"

I replied, "I won't be home till just after six, but I will have eaten. If you want to go around before then just get a key from your mum."

It was no surprise to me that when I got home that the two girls were there. I didn't see them as I entered the house, but the TV was on and I had seen my bedroom light on the moment I had turned into the drive.

"We're in the bedroom." I heard Katie shout as I shut the front door.

"Ok, I'll be up in a few minutes."

I grabbed a beer from the fridge, opened the back door and lit a cigarette. It had been a long drive and I took the opportunity to walk round the garden at the back of the house and stretch out the muscles. My cock on the other hand was already hard with anticipation as to what was about to unfold and would get harder still when I entered my bedroom to see the two girls dressed in identical school uniform. Katie as she did last time had put her hair in pigtails, Amy had put her long blonde hair in a ponytail, and both were facing the wall with their hands on their heads.

The sight of them made me harder still and really wanted out but that would have to wait a while. I walked over to the girls, lifted Katies skirt and underskirt revelling her full, white cotton knickers. I rubbed my hand over her bum and between her legs noting she was already soaked before letting them fall back into place. Next, I did the same to Amy, her knickers were slightly tighter than Katies and showed what a great ass she had and I knew then I was going to enjoy spanking it shortly. Like with Katie, I ran my hand between her legs, she opened them up a little more as I moved my hand towards her pussy, she was wetter than Katie and I had to wonder if the girls had had some fun of their own before I got home.

"So have you girls had a little fun before I got home?" I asked

"A little as we got changed." Amy replied.

"Is that so, well your bottoms are going to pay for that." I said laughing.

"Amy as you haven't had this experience before you get to watch Katie get her spanking. In other words, you'll take turns."

I placed myself on the bed and got myself comfortable. Both girls were still facing the wall with their hands on their heads. "Katie, it's time, get yourself over my knee. Amy Keep your hands on your head but turn and watch."

Amy turned around as Katie put herself over my knee. I moved her into position and then laid ten spanks on her skirt covered ass. I waited a minute, lifted her skirt, but leaving the underskirt in place laid another ten spanks. I tucked the bottom of the skirt into the waistband and told her to stand at the side of Amy.

"Now Amy it's your turn, come and put yourself over my knee."

Amy came and put herself over my knee, having never done this before it took a little while longer for me to get her into position and as with Katie I delivered ten on her skirt and ten on her underskirt before sending her back to the wall.

"Ok Katie you know what to do."

Katie came and stood in front of me and unbuttoned and unzipped her skirt and let it fall to the floor before picking it up and placing it on the chair. She then put herself back over my knee and was ready to be spanked once more. I spanked her a total of twelve times over the underskirt five on each cheek and two on her sit spot. I told her to get up and remove her underskirt and place it with her skirt which she did. All the time Amy is stood watching her wife get spanked. Katie now wearing nothing but her blouse and knickers was told to go stand at the wall.

"Ok Amy you now know what to do and what to expect, do you wish to continue?"

With a slight smile on her flushed face she said "Yes."

"Then get on with it girl!"

Amy quickly stood in front of me and removed her skirt and placed it next to Katies and put herself over my knee. Halfway through the spanking Amy, having never been spanked before started to squirm. I let her settle and then finished with the rest before sending her likewise dressed in just her blouse and knickers.

"It's time Katie."

She came and stood in front of me, normally I would look into her eyes as she took down her knickers but I was more interested in Amy's response so I watched her. Katie hooked her thumbs in the waist band of her knickers and pulled them down just below her bum and let them drop to the floor. I loved this part, a girl taking her knickers off for me was and still is a big turn on and even though Katie had done this for me before, my cock twitched in my pants and a hint of a wicked smile crossed Amy's face. I doubt she would be smiling as much when her turn came or when she was what happens in the last part of the spanking.

Katie put herself over my knee, ten spanks on alternating cheeks followed by a hard spank on her sit spot. Katie's bum was turning from pink to red and there was certainly heat coming from it. After the last spank on her sit spot I rubbed her bottom and let my fingers trail to her pussy. Katie opened her legs slightly to allow my fingers to reach her clit and for two to slip into her pussy which elicited a low moan from her. Amy was enjoying watching me finger Katie slowly, she went to move a hand to her own pussy, "No Amy, leave your hands where they are." With a look of disappointment on her face she did as she was told.

After a couple of minutes of teasing and fingering I told Katie to get up and told Amy to stand in front of me and take off her knickers. She looked at me for a moment and for that moment I thought she was going to call it off, but she didn't. Just like Katie she hooked her thumbs in her knickers and once clear of her bum let them fall to the ground before stepping out of them. Like Katie she was clean shaven, her pussy lips glistened with her wetness. Still facing me she bent down and picked them up. Katie had a great view of her wife's reddening bum and pussy before she picked them up and handed them too me. They were soaked, I put them to my nose and sniffed them before handing them back to her to put in the wash basket and get herself over my knee.

Like the last time half way through she started to squirm and kick up. Each time I waited and let her settle before continuing, when I landed the last one on her sit spot she kicked up and screamed out. I let her settle before I started to rub her bum. Amy quickly opened her legs telling me she wanted me to finger her, but I made her wait. I rubbed her clit for a little while but as my fingers entered her she let out a moan much louder that Katie and as I fingered her she was much more vocal too.

Having fingered her for a little while I sent her back to the wall only this time, I told both girls to face it. I got up from the bed, rubbed both their bottoms and told them not to move till I got back. To make sure I had set my phone to record the time I was away and then I went downstairs, got a beer out the fridge and went out back for a smoke.

I finished my cigarette and beer and headed back to the bedroom, both girls were where I left them, I quickly went through the video, neither girl had moved but there had been some whispering that it hadn't picked up. I told the girls to turn around and then said, "Amy, Katie knows what is coming next, I think you do to." To which she nodded. "Katie likes this last part to end with her sobbing before I stop, as this is your first time you can choose if you want to go that far. This time you can say stop when you have had enough, should we do this again then I won't stop till you too are sobbing. Remember you still have your safe word which stops everything ok?"

Amy nodded and then told me that she won't say stop unless she really couldn't take any more but expected me to stop the moment she started to sob.

"Katie go and get the hairbrush from the bathroom."

Katie did as she was told and came back with the small wooden backed hairbrush and handed it to me before putting herself over my knee. She hadn't been spanked let alone with the hair brush for over a year and it showed, she put on a brave face so to speak but started sobbing having received less than half of what she had taken before. Again, I rubbed her now red, hot bum, then her clit and finally I fingered her, she was a little more vocal this time round but still not as noisy as Amy had been. After she had relaxed I told her take the brush and give it to Amy.

Amy took the brush and handed it to me before placing herself over my knee. Within five spanks she was kicking up as screeching, within ten I was expecting her to say stop when I delivered the thirteenth she had started to cry and when I landed the fifteenth on her sit spot she started sobbing and I stopped. Just as I had done with Katie, I rubbed her bum, her clit and fingered her pussy. I then laid her across the bed face down with her bum in the air before signalling to Katie to join us. Once on Katie was on the bed I got behind Amy and started to lap at her pussy, the juices were pouring out of her. I did this for a while then removed my pants and slowly pushed my cock inside her.

I fucked her slowly at first, the quickening up driving into her at different angles till I found how she liked it. I didn't have to wait long after that to feel and hear her orgasm hit her, I let her ride it out before I withdrew and signalled to Katie that it was her turn. As Katie and I had fucked before I didn't have to find out what set her off and set about doing just that. Once Katie had cum, I moved back to Amy and slipped back inside her. Katie had moved so that Amy could lick her as I pounded her from behind. I too was getting close but I wanted to make sure that I came just as Amy did and as she screamed out her second orgasm I emptied myself inside her which only made her cum again and scream out even louder than before, her pussy gripped my cock milking every bit of cum out of me. Amy didn't move as I slipped out of her for the second time that evening, I smiled at both of them, put my pants back on and left them to have some time to themselves.

An hour later and a few bottles of beer for me the girls came down dressed in their normal clothes and with a glass of wine each and sat down opposite me with smiles on their faces.

"By the looks on your faces we all had a good time tonight." I said.

Katie smiled, Amy blushed and then said, "I didn't expect to enjoy it quite as much as I did, we will all have to do that again sometime."

I smiled and then laughed. "What you laughing at?" asked Amy.

"That's exactly what Katie said the first time too."

We drank our drinks and discussed what would happen next, that being Amy would come here every evening while she was at the peak of her cycle which she said would start the following Tuesday and I would do my best to get her pregnant. Just over a week later Katie would do the same and we would continue that till both of them were pregnant.

I spent the next few nights with Maggie, we talked about what I had done with the girls which got her really turn on to the point she didn't even wait to go to bed, she just ripped down my pants and her knickers and fucked me on the couch. We fucked again in the morning before I went to work and when I got back to hers that evening, she was waiting in one of my shirts and a pair of white cotton knickers.

__________________________________________________________________

Amy arrived about seven on the first night, letting herself in with a key that I had cut for the two of them. As usual I was sat watching tv when I she came in and sat opposite me. We chatted in general and the conversation turned to our last night together. "We don't have to do the spanking this time Amy, if you want, I can get myself close and just put it inside you before I cum."

She didn't take a moment before she replied, "No, I want the sex, I enjoyed it, I even enjoyed the spanking and dressing up and hope we can all do that again."

"As do I, but for the next five nights it's more about getting you pregnant. Should we go and get comfortable?"

12