Katie, Her Mum and Me Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I held out my hand and lead her to the bedroom, I started to undress as did she. Katie must have told her, just like her mother had told her about the type of knickers I liked. She was down to a black and red pair of lacy knickers when she joined me on the bed. I took her in my arms and kissed her, just like I had with Katie as I ran my hand up her legs which she opened. When I reached her knickers, once again I found them to be soaked. I rubbed her pussy and clit through them making her knickers even wetter. I moved down, playing with her nipples, kissing down to the top of her knickers and then slowly taking them off. I was rock hard when I slipped myself inside her and started to fuck her, again slowly at first, the aim was to get her off as well as help her get pregnant.

We fucked for a while, taking her to the point of orgasm only to back off a little, eventually I let her cum and came deep inside her. I kept myself inside and held her close. The second night she wanted to try different positions but when I came, we would always be in the position that kept my cum inside her as long as possible. We found out she liked to be taken from behind while stood up against the wall. She also liked being taken from behind when we were spooning, but her favourite so far was to be pinned up against the wall with her legs wrapped round me and so it went for the rest of the week.

__________________________________________________________________

The following week it was Katie who had let herself in to my place. Katie and I knew what each other liked sexually, we enjoyed it but again it was more about her getting pregnant than anything else. That's not to say we didn't try new positions we did, she and Amy had obviously talked because she wanted to try the same ones which we did but she liked being pinned faced down on the bed with me driving into her.

It would be two weeks before Amy was again going to be at her most fertile, just as well I needed a bit of a rest.

Maggie and I enjoyed out time together even spending a week away in the sun, even having some outdoor fun too. Maggie liked the idea of getting caught, the second time we did it that week we did get caught just as I emptied myself inside her. She waited a while, pulled up her knickers smiled at the woman who had caught us and taking my hand we walked back to the car.

On our return I got a text from Amy asking could she and Katie have another night of spanking. I showed it to Maggie who smiled and said, "It looks like someone else likes to get spanked now."

"You ok with it?

"Yeah saves my butt getting it." She said laughing.

__________________________________________________________________

The day before we were to get together Amy turned up at my place with a bag in her hand. "Hi Amy, what you got in the bag?"

"A surprise for Katie."

"Oh yeah, what's that."

"Something you'll get to use tomorrow."

"Show me."

Amy opened the bag and pulled out a paddle. Solid wood with holes in it.

"Nice, I take it you two have talked about this?"

"Yeah and she wants you to use it on her."

"Not you?"

"I'm not sure, but Katie wants to know how it would feel."

"Maybe you should take it home with you and try it for yourselves before you ask me to use it on either of you."

"She wants you to use that instead of the brush."

"Ok if that's what she wants." I said laughing.

"I'll leave it here, she doesn't know I've got it yet, it will be a surprise for her tomorrow."

"Can't wait to see her face when I tell her to go and find it."

"Me either. By the way, there will be a surprise for you too tomorrow."

"That sounds interesting, I can't wait."

"Right then I better get moving or I will want to do something before I go."

"Ok, till tomorrow."

Amy left I took the paddle out of the bag and put it in a draw ready for when the girls came tomorrow.

12