Katie, Her Sister and Her Boyfriend

Story Info
Katie gets involved with her sister and her boyfriend.
3k words
4.25
20k
44
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Katie had never met anyone like her oldest sister's latest boyfriend John before. At first, she had been a bit freaked out that her 23-year-old sister Julie was dating a guy over 10 years older than her, but then she had met him. Wow! It wasn't that he was an absolute hunk (although Katie thought he was quite fit!) He just had a certain presence about him -- an aura if you will -- that made Katie go weak at the knees.

Julie too seemed smitten by John. Katie always thought her sister was a bit of a bitch, but she just seemed different around John. Respectful somehow. She seemed to hang on his every word and, every time Katie had met him, she too was drawn under his spell.

Katie found herself more and more in her own room fantasising about John as she played with her increasingly wet pussy. How he would kiss her. How he would take her ... use her ...... make her his slut.

Katie gave her head a shake. Since her friend Emma had introduced her to the world of erotic literature and adult chat rooms, Katie realised she was spending too much time in them. She was no-one's slut! Heck, she had barely done more than kissed her boyfriend. She had slapped him away when he had tried to feel up her developing breasts. John was her sister's boyfriend, he was way too old for her and even if he wasn't, Katie, at 19, was way too young for him. John probably just saw her as a little girl. She really needed to stop these stupid fantasies.

Sometimes though she could swear he was looking at her with desire, undressing her with his eyes. Katie let her imagination run away with her as she pictured John sneaking into her room when Julie was asleep and climbing into bed with her, pressing his hard cock into her teenage pussy and filling her up. Her fingers pumping into her pussy as she imagined him thrusting in and out of her hungry sex, grasping her long black hair as he fucked her hard. "I must stop this," she thought. "Tomorrow. Maybe......"

The day that changed her relationship with both John and her sister started off fairly normal with lectures at her college. As it got towards lunch, she discovered two of her lecturers were ill, so she had a free afternoon. She was a bit disappointed as she had a crush on one of the older male lecturers but was also happy to be able to head home with the house to herself.

As Katie got home, she realised that her sister and John were there. Nothing could have prepared her for seeing them both on the sofa in the lounge. Or at least, John was sat on the sofa in a smart shirt and trousers whilst Julie was sat at his feet on the floor in a very lacy black bra and pants. Katie had never seen her sister look sexier. She knew she should make a hasty retreat, but instead stood rooted to the spot as Julie ran her head up John's leg.

It was only when Julie started to unzip John's pants that Katie let out an involuntary gasp and both John and Jule realised she was there.

Julie turned bright red, but John seemed unfazed as he held Julie still.

"Hello kitten," he smiled as he looked at Katie. He had started calling Katie that a few months into his relationship with Julie, and Katie quite liked it for some reason she didn't really understand.

"Sorry... I should go....." stammered Katie as she got over her shock of being discovered.

"No, stay," said John. Katie wanted to run away, but her body couldn't move as she watched the sight before her.

"Keep going, baby," John said, turning his attention back to Julie. Slowly, shyly, Julie unzipped her boyfriend and extracted his hard cock. Katie gasped as she looked at the biggest cock she had ever seen in real life. Ok, it was the only cock she had seen in real life, but she had seen pictures. Julie started licking up and down John's throbbing shaft as he turned again to Katie.

"Come and sit with us, Kitten," John instructed Katie. She felt as if she was having an out of body experience as she went to sit by John. Meanwhile, Julie had shifted to her knees and was slowly engulfing the head of John's cock between her lips.

"Your sister is such a good girl!" commented John as Julie gradually sucked more of his throbbing knob into her mouth. Katie couldn't tear her eyes away as her sister bobbed up and down on the glistening shaft.

"I think you are a good girl too, kitten," whispered John as he reached out and pulled Katie closer. She didn't resist as he began unbuttoning her top and exposing her C cup breasts.

"I always thought you had nice tits," John commented as he discarded Katie's top and undid her bra. Julie meanwhile was happily sinking down on John's stiff erection, opened up her throat to take all of him as he had taught her.

Katie closed her eyes as John twisted one of her nipples in his hand and leaned over to kiss her. She felt herself groaning as he bent down to suck one of her tits into his hot mouth. Katie looked down at her sister, swallowing John's mammoth cock into her hungry mouth. "God, I must be dreaming," thought Katie as John continued to play with her boobs.

"Coming," cried John as he exploded in Julie's mouth. Katie could only watch in wonder as Julie kept sucking on him as he came.

"Kiss your sister," John said to Julie as she finally let his cock slip from her mouth. Before Katie had a chance to realise what was happening, Julie was up and locking her in a kiss. Julie forced Katie's mouth open with her tongue and began pushing John's cum into her younger sister's mouth. Without thinking, Katie found herself responding to Julie and kissing her back hungrily, passionately. Julie's hands went to her tits and the she started kissing down to suck a breast into her mouth just as John had moments earlier.

Katie freaked out with her sister's attentions, shooting up to flee the room. She glanced back to see Julie rising to sit on John's hard erection as he looked straight at Katie. Somehow, someway, Katie knew that he was going to have her. Katie ran to her room, threw off her clothes and masturbated herself to the most intense orgasm of her young life.

The next few days, Julie and Katie avoided each other, and Katie didn't catch sight of John. She was so embarrassed. What had happened? She was convinced that she had imagined the look from John and nothing more was going to happen.

It was Friday evening, their parents away for the weekend, when Julie finally appeared in Katie's room.

"I think we need to talk about the other day," started Julie.

"We really don't!" responded Katie, turning red.

"We do," said Julie calmly, sitting on Katie's bed.

"It was so hot!" Julie gushed as she edged closer to Katie. Of all the ways Katie had envisaged this conversation going, this was definitely not the way that Katie had imagined.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to disturb your fun with John," replied Katie with her rehearsed speech.

"Don't be daft. He has always liked you and wanted me to get you involved in our "fun" as you call it," replied Julie smiling.

"John thinks you're hot, and I do too!" exclaimed Julie as Katie struggled to know what to say.

"But you are my sister!" exclaimed Katie, taken aback.

"So? Who makes up any rules? Just because society says something doesn't make it true. That's what John says anyway."

"John wants me to get you ready for him. Can I please, sis?" asked Julie.

"Ready for him? What the fuck..?" responded Katie.

"Dress you and, um, stuff. Make you really sexy." said Julie as she stroked her sister's hair.

"I don't know ....I've not done anything like this before..... maybe," stammered Katie.

"Let your big sister take care of you," replied Julie as she leaned in to kiss Katie on the lips. This time, Katie quickly surrendered to Julie's passionate kisses as they locked mouths together and made out. She didn't resist as Julie undressed her and produced some sexy red lingerie from a bag that Katie hadn't even noticed Julie bring in.

Julie ran her fingers along her sisters slit, stroking her bush lovingly.

"Have you ever shaved, kitten?" asked Julie, using John's nickname for her. Katie shook her head as her sister toyed with her wet pussy.

"John likes his women to shave," said Julie matter of factly. Before Katie could think, Julie had produced some foam and a razor and was gently removing the hair from Katie's teenage pussy.

Julie sat back and admired her sister's now smooth pussy lips before bending down to lick them. Katie gasped and squirmed as her sister started lapping at her sex with real hunger. She had never felt anything like this, never imagined that anything could feel so good as her sister brought her to a shuddering climax with her tongue.

As Katie lay in a daze, she was barely aware of her sister dressing her in the sexy red lace bra and knickers and pulled a thin red negligee over her head. Jule reached into the bag and brought out a collar and lead which she attached to Katie's neck.

"What are you doing, sis?" asked Katie as she regained her wits.

"Relax baby," urged Julie. "You do want to be John's new pet, don't you?"

Katie didn't know how to respond to that, she had never imagined being anyone's pet. She had definitely never imagined her sister taking the leash and getting her to walk around the house on her hands and knees. What on earth was she doing?! She felt so stupid. And yet, she also realised that she was feeling something else -- aroused. How was this making her feel turned on? Maybe it was the thought that John was going to be there soon, that she could please him. Maybe it was the way her sister was stroking her hair and encouraging her. Whatever it was, Katie started to feel less awkward and just let herself be led by the leash into the lounge.

Julie kissed her sister again as they sat on the sofa before they heard the doorbell chime.

"Oh good, the boys are here!" exclaimed Julie as she began dragging Katie to the door.

Katie barely registered what Julie had said as she allowed herself to go on her hands and knees to see John and his younger brother Dave walking in. She wanted to flee as she saw Dave, but Julie kept a grip on the leash.

"Calm down, girl," John said to Katie as he walked in and took the leash from Julie, stroking Katie's long hair. "I knew you would be a good girl."

Katie was mortified as she found herself sat between John and Dave. She had met John's brother a few times at various events and thought he seemed nice, but she had never imagined anything happening like this. Well, she had never imagined anything like this crazy day in any way. Still, what was Dave doing here?

"Dave is always saying he really likes you, so I thought it only fair to invite him to your first time," said John, as if it was perfectly normal for him to invite his brother to have sex with his girlfriend's sister. Katie was just stunned as she let both men kiss her, and she melted into the sofa.

Katie glanced up to see her sister was shedding her clothes and sitting opposite her and the two brothers.

"Be a dear and take some video," said John as he tossed his phone to Julie.

Katie panicked at thinking her sister might record what was happening.

"Relax, Kitten, I won't share it with anyone else. It's just for us to enjoy," said John, noticing Katie's patterned look. "It's good to record your first time."

"It is your first time, isn't it kitten?" asked John as he continued making out with Katie. Katie just nodded as she felt Dave peeling off her underwear and his hand roaming her body. She gasped as she felt Dave's fingers probing her young pussy and slowly pumping in and out.

In a daze, Katie allowed herself to be lowered to her knees before the two men. John tugged the leash and pulled Katie's head to his crotch. Slowly, nervously, she undid his fly and gazed at his rampant cock. At John's urging, she opened her mouth and sucked his glans between her lips.

"Good girl," urged John as he allowed her to just massage the tip with her tongue. "Now my brother."

Katie felt herself being passed across to Dave and sinking onto his glistening shaft. She bobbed up and down, allowing more of his length to disappear into her young mouth.

Dave and John passed her between them, each time going deeper into Katie's mouth as she sucked on their hard knobs.

"Relax, baby," urged Dave as he pushed his meat into her throat. Meanwhile, John had got up and was rearranging Katie so she was still sucking on Dave but with her ass out and giving John access to her damp sex.

"You ready for me, kitten?" asked John as he rubbed Katie's bald slit and probed her with his fingers.

"Yes, daddy," Katie replied as she let Dave's shaft escape from her mouth. Katie blushed realising what she had said. She didn't know why she said it. It had just felt right.

"Good Girl," replied John as he ran his prick along Katie's labia.

"Come and get me ready for your sister," said John, turning to Julie. Julie arranged the phone on a stand she had found from somewhere and approached John to suck on his stiff member. Taking his cock in hand, she guided his hard rod to her sister's waiting pussy.

"Slow, baby," she urged John as he entered her sister's tight quim. She didn't know for certain if Katie was a virgin, but she thought she was.

Katie squealed as she felt John entering her slowly, filling up her young cunt like she had imagined so often. Of course, she never imagined that she would have Dave in her mouth at the same time, but as both brothers filled her up she felt this was her place. She kept sucking as best as she could on Dave whilst John started thrusting into her wet pussy.

John loved how tight Katie was as he began to pound into her young body. He hadn't felt any resistance as he had entered her, but there were all sorts of reasons for that. What he did know was that her pussy clung tightly to his prick as he slammed into her. John wet his finger and inserted it into Katie's brown hole, causing her to let go of his brother's cock and let out a squeal of surprise. John smiled as she didn't try and stop him as he pushed more of his finger into her back door, his cock throbbing in her young sex.

"You need to experience this pussy," John said to his brother as he slowed. Just like that, Katie barely had time to breathe as the brother's swapped places. Her pussy expanding to take Dave's cock as she happily sucked John into her mouth.

Dave rolled her over so she was on top of him and riding his cock as John withdrew from her mouth. She felt something cold on her arse as she lost sight of John. His finger had been strangely nice earlier, but she wasn't prepared for the feeling of his cock pushing on her back door.

"Relax kitten," John urged her as his lubed cock pushed past her defeated muscles. He looked at Dave and winked.

"Let's DP the slut," he urged his brother as he pushed his hard cock into Katie's bowels. Katie screamed in pain, but John knew to go at the right pace so she would adjust. Slowly, Katie's sobs began to wane and then turn to moans as she found herself buffeted between the two brothers.

"Yes, fuck me. Make me your slut," she cried, her words rising unbidden from some hidden urge that had been foisted by her time in chat rooms and reading erotica. "Fuck me harder, daddy," she cried as the brothers pumped in and out of her teenage orifices.

John and Dave began to saw in and out of Katie's willing holes. Dave latched on to one of Katie's hanging tits as she moaned in pleasure and bit onto her teenage flesh causing another scream from her. Both men pounding in and out, slamming in and out of her tight pussy and even tighter ass.

Finally, both brothers could hold back no longer and exploded inside both Katie's holes. She momentarily worried about whether she had remembered her birth controls recently before she too orgasmed violently with John and Dave still buried inside her.

As John and Dave pulled out, Katie was leapt on by her sister. Their mouths locked, her sister rubbing her body against her as John and Dave dressed.

"I think we could have a lot of fun with this pair," joked Dave to his brother.

"Maybe you should keep Katie," John joked back. "You were saying you wanted a new pet. And Julie and I can help look after her at any time!"

Katie knew in some part of her brain that she should be disgusted at the way John and Dave were talking, the way her and her sister were behaving. And yet, as she felt her sisters' fingers pumping into her sex and she exploded in another mind shattering orgasm, she realised she couldn't be happier.