Katie is Seduced by James, Again

Story Info
Katie gives into James, again.
2k words
4.48
25k
61
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ausdeviant
Ausdeviant
184 Followers

It had been a few weeks since the incident with James at her and her husbands friends 30th birthday; and not a day had gone by where she hadn't thought about that night. For Katie, she never in a million years thought she'd be somebody to cheat outside of her relationship, nor obsess over another man; and to ease her conscience, she kept reminding herself that she was drunk and Luke had stupidly wagered her. The guilt she felt in the days following that night was immense and she continually battled with the idea of coming clean to Luke about it all. However, she knew that if she told him, that would be the end of their marriage. On the other hand, she was still annoyed that he would even consider wagering her as a prize in a stupid drinking game; as well as write himself off to the point of vomiting all over himself in the bath tub. What kind of person does that?

It didn't matter anyway. She hadn't heard from James since that night, even though he said he'd call her. She knew she shouldn't have been annoyed by that but deep down, it was really bugging her. It was driving her crazy. Sex with Luke had not been the same since and for her to able to climax, she needed to think about that night and how good James cock felt inside of her. Hopefully, this would pass in time and she needed to put that night in the back of her mind as a lapse of judgement and mistake.

James on the other hand, had been waiting patiently keeping tabs on Katie from a distance. Him and Luke would often go to the gym together and let Luke talk about his relationship with Katie, knowing fully well that he was the reason for their failing sex life. This gave James a sense of satisfaction. He never liked Luke in the first place, ever since high school. Luke and his friends use to tease him for being fat and then in their senior year, James decided to hit the gym, shredding off the kilos and building muscle upon muscle. This made Luke self-conscious and caused him to suck up to James over the years, brown-nosing his way to becoming a friend, well acquaintance in James's eyes. Every piece of information that Luke divulged to James about Katie was music to his ears and he would use that to his advantage. James knew that it was time for him to make another claim on Katie.

"Luke, does Katie go to the gym often? Why doesn't she come here?" asked James.

"No she doesn't like going to the gym, she prefers to walk down by park," explained Luke.

"That's understandable, the gym isn't for everyone. We will finish up here, I need to get back to the house and catch-up on some work," smirked James.

"Yeah I should probably get going soon too anyway, Katie will be heading off on her run shortly and I should get home to shower and start cooking dinner for when she gets back," exclaimed Luke.

James smirked to himself. Luke was an idiot and he didn't even realise it. They finished off their sets and Luke took off for home, while James waited until his car was out of sight, turning in the direction of the park. James knew that Katie would be annoyed at him for not calling her, however he also knew that deep down, she was longing for his attention.

James drove to the park and waited, he wasn't waiting long until in the distance, he could see Katie jogging his way. He quickly hopped out of his car and sat on the hood of his car. As she neared, he stepped out into her path and grabbed her. This gave Katie a massive fright and caused her to scream. James laughed and put his finger on her lips.

"What the fuck do you want James?" Katie asked angrily.

"I came down here to see you, I was just at the gym with Luke and he told me you liked to run here," he exclaimed.

"Fuck off, I'm not interested in talking to you," Katie replied.

Katie put her ear phones back on and went to run off, just as James grabbed her hand and pulled her back into his arms. Katie tried to push away from him but it was no use, he was far too strong for her. James reached up and took her ear phones off.

"I wanted to call you, but I felt guilty for the other night. I didn't want you to hate me but not a day has gone by that I haven't thought of you," James replied.

"Yeah, like I'm going to believe the shit that comes out of your mouth," Katie replied.

"I know I know, but I'm serious. Plus you can't hate me that much, Luke told me you're having trouble with your sex life, thinking of me huh?" James smugly mocked.

This loosened Katie up a little and James felt her relax more into his arms. Katie felt a wave of embarrassment flow through her.

"I wish Luke would just shut up. He is such an idiot sometimes and no, I haven't been thinking about you," Katie remarked.

James smirked at her, "we both know that's a lie Katie."

Katie nodded her head and looked down.

"Yeah, well it won't be happening again. That should never have happened," she remarked.

"Then why haven't you pushed me off you yet?" asked James smugly.

James rubbed his hands down Katie's back, moving them towards her ass, resting them there and giving her ass a little squeeze.

"That's what I thought," James remarked smugly, "You know that you want me to fuck you again. Remember what I said? As soon as I fucked you, you were mine to do with as I please, wherever and whenever I wanted."

"Come here, I have a present for you."

James grabbed Katie's hand and led her to his car, reaching into the glove box and pulling out a little box. He handed it to Katie.

"It is an anklet. I want you to wear this as a symbol of what you mean to me. I don't ever want you to take it off. It is a reminder of my feelings for you and how special that night was," James explained.

"Here, let me put it on for you," James said.

James grabbed Katie by her ass and lifted her onto the hood of his car. He took off one of her shoes and put her leg up on his muscular chest. Taking the anklet, he put it on for her. Katie admired his confidence, while she was still annoyed at him, it was a lovely anklet and gift. Though, it confused her when he said he had feelings for her. She thought she was just a root and boot.

"Thank you James, I love it," Katie remarked.

James smiled and moved in closer to Katie, looking her in the eyes. He leant in and kissed Katie. Katie was taken aback, however melted into his chest, parting her lips so that he could slide his tongue into her mouth. She had never forgotten the taste of his lips but they tasted even better at this time. Katie wrapped her legs around him and pulled him in closer, his bulge pressing against her sport tights.

"Tell me, you've been thinking of me haven't you Katie?" James remarked.

"Yes I have.. so much," Katie admitted.

"Prove it," James remarked.

James motioned for Katie to hop into the passenger seat of his car. Once they were inside, he pulled down his training pants, allowing for his big cock to flop out. Katie's eyes widened in awe, remembering just how big it was. She reached over and started to stroke his shaft. Feeling it harden and grow in her hands. Even soft, she couldn't fit her hand around his cock. She leaned over and kissed the head of his cock, licking the precum from the tip before taking it in her mouth. James let out a groan as she continued to suck his cock.

"Fuck Katie, I didn't even need to tell you," James groaned.

Katie continued slurping on his cock and stroking with both of her hands. She couldn't help herself, she wanted him and she wanted his cock now. James felt himself harden but before he exploded, he grabbed Katie's head and removed his cock from her mouth.

"Settle down. I'm saving my cum for somewhere else," James smirked.

James motioned for Katie to sit on his lap. It was hard to manoeuvre, however Katie managed to take her tights off, leaving her in just her black thong. She climbed over and onto James lap. Her juices were already running down her leg and glistening on his thighs.

"Slut. Your pussy is already soaking wet. I knew you were a black cock slut deep down," exclaimed James.

Katie positioned her legs either side of James and grabbed his cock, positioning at her pussy before lowering herself down; knocking the wind out of her.

"Oh fuck!" moaned Katie.

Katie started involuntarily grinding against him, feeling his cock stretch her on the inside, sending shockwaves of pleasure through her body.

"James, you feel so fucking good. Fuck me!" moaned Katie as she shuddered an orgasm.

James couldn't believe what he was witnessing. He knew that he would be able to break her in, however he didn't realise how easy it was going to be. This bitch was going to be his slut and there was nothing stop him from taking her. He grabbed onto her hips and started thrusting harder into her. His balls slapping against her ass.

"Holy fuck! Fuck me! Fuck!" screamed Katie, her body starting to go limp from the pleasure coursing through her body.

"Fuck you're a tight slut. Whose slut are you?" groaned James.

"Y...yours!" moaned Katie.

"Say it properly slut!" groaned James.

"Yours daddy!" Katie screamed as another orgasmed rocked through her body.

"Good girl!" James groaned.

James continued to pound his cock into Katie's pussy. This bitch was still so tight. He could feel his cock starting to harden.

"I'm going to cum baby," exclaimed James.

"Cum inside me," moaned Katie.

"Try again bitch?" groaned James.

"Cum inside me daddy, please!" Katie screamed.

And with that James pulled Katie down hard on his cock, pumping his seed deep into Katie's pussy. His cock twitching and pulsating causing Katie to erupt in yet another orgasm. Her juices mixing with his and coating his huge black cock. Katie leant her head on James chest, panting and trying to catch her breath. Her body exhausted from tensing up and the pounding she received from James. Katie lifted her head to look at James. Sweat pouring down his forehead. She leant in and kissed him passionately, their tongues meeting. James pulled his head away and Katie moved back to the passenger seat. Cum leaking from her swollen pussy.

"You're fucking amazing Katie, I missed you," exclaimed James.

Katie blushed. She was already red but she could feel her face flush red.

"I missed you too James," Katie replied.

Katie looked down at her watch.

"Fuck, I need to get home. Luke should have dinner ready by now!" exclaimed Katie.

"Fuck that loser, I can give you a big piece of meat right here," laughed James.

Katie let out a laugh, leant over and gave his cock a kiss.

"I need to go. You better call me this time, otherwise I'll be taking this anklet off," Katie remarked.

Katie put her tights and shoes back on, leant over and gave James a kiss. Then hopped out of the car. His cum leaking out of her pussy. It was just lucky she was wearing tights to catch his cum. Katie walked back to her car and took off home, leaving James sitting in his car. James had been watching Katie walk back to her car, satisfaction spread across his face. Everything was going just as he had planned and before long, she would be his. The perfect white wife.

Ausdeviant
Ausdeviant
184 Followers