Katie Loves Cynthia

Story Info
Katie's love for her best friend is revealed.
6.9k words
4.68
12.4k
9

Part 2 of the 13 part series

Updated 02/23/2024
Created 12/09/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Freya arrived at the gym early for her meet. She wanted plenty of time to warm up and, more importantly, she wanted plenty of time to get into the gymnastic head space. Since last night, all she could think about was Alex and his cock -- she was becoming much more comfortable with that word -- in her mouth. While she was stretching, Cyn and Katie showed up. Katie was also a gymnast and their best friend, Cyn, just came along to cheer them on.

The girls hurried over to Freya and Cyn started to ask, "So, did you...," but she stopped short and then exclaimed, "You did!" It was as if the answer was tattooed on Freya's reddening face. Lowering her voice to a whisper, Cyn continued, "You sucked his cock." It wasn't even a question. Katie's mouth hung open staring at her friend.

"How was it?" Cyn asked.

"Ooh!" Freya's eyes got a faraway look to them. "It was amazing."

"You need to tell us all about it."

"I will, but later. Now, let me and Katie get ready."

Reluctantly, Cyn walked over to the bleachers and Katie joined Freya in their warm-up routine.

The meet was a blur for Freya. Three and a half hours later, Freya had won two silver medals and a bronze while Katie, always the better athlete, had won three golds and a silver.

They changed and met Cyn in the lobby.

"Okay, let's grab some lunch, guys," but lunch was not Cyn's primary interest right now. She desperately wanted to hear about the blowjob.

In the car, they chatted about the meet and made some other small talk, all three knowing that the real discussion should wait until the time and place that they could really pay attention to all of the details. And that time and place was after lunch at Katie's house. Katie's mom was out and her dad was puttering around the yard, like he did most Saturdays, so they pretty much had the house to themselves. Still, they closed the bedroom door and huddled close to each other on the shag throw rug in the middle of the room.

Speaking in hushed tones, almost conspiratorial, Cyn, as usual, took the lead. "So? You sucked him off?"

Again, Freya felt her cheeks turn hot. Although she should be used to it by now, even Katie blushed at Cyn's blunt language.

"Yup," Freya replied after a moment that had the other girls leaning even closer in apprehension. "My plan worked perfectly."

"Our plan," Cyn reminded her.

Nodding, Freya agreed. "Our plan."

"I was sure you were going to chicken out again," Cyn said, then turning to Katie, "Didn't I say that? That she would chicken out?"

Katie nodded.

"Tell us everything," Cyn said.

Freya started, "Okay. So, I was doing it to him --"

"From the beginning," Cyn interrupted. "And all the juicy details," she added in that demanding tone she had.

Katie nodded again while Freya frowned at her friend's interruption.

With a sarcastic tilt to her head, Freya continued, "Once upon a time, there was a girl named Freya."

Katie giggled and Cyn scowled, "You know what I mean!"

"Cyn, keep it down," Katie said looking at the door.

"Oh, no! Your parents might walk in on us talking about sex! The horror."

"It would be embarrassing." Katie looked back to Freya. "Go ahead."

"Okay. So, I dressed like we had talked about, and you should have seen his eyes pop out of his head when I answered the door. I felt a little self-conscious, but I could tell that the no bra thing was a huge hit." Freya smiled. "I mean, he just stood there staring at my boobs."

"Tits," Cyn corrected her.

"Tits," Freya responded.

"Well, you do have great tits," Cyn commented.

"They're tiny compared to yours."

Cyn put a hand under each of her own breasts feeling their heft. "These old fun bags? They're too big. Trust me, yours are amazing." Then added, jerking a thumb towards Katie, "They're a whole lot bigger than our friend over here."

Poor Katie looked like she was about to burst into tears.

"Come on, Katie-bear. You're cute as fuck." Cyn wrapped her arms around her smaller friend squeezing her in a bear hug. Katie laid her head against one of Cyn's soft breasts and closed her eyes. Naturally insecure, she loved being held. After a few moments, Cyn loosened her hold on Katie and Katie reluctantly raised her head from Cyn's chest. Freya noticed that she was chewing her bottom lip. Of the three girls, Katie was the over-sensitive one.

Cyn motioned to Freya and with an exaggerated British accent, told her, "Please proceed."

"Well, he just stood there staring at me," Freya continued. "I was like, 'can I come in, please?' It was actually pretty humorous. I had to take his hand and lead him into the dining room. It was like walking a toddler to see Santa."

Katie gave a nervous giggle. She was surprised that she was getting kind of turned on listening to her friend talk about sex stuff.

Freya continued, "We had dinner and I did that thing with the sausage like you said, Cyn."

"You shoved that sausage in and out of your mouth like a twenty-dollar whore?"

Both Freya and Katie gasped and stared at Cyn, shocked.

"Oh, come on," Cyn said, looking exasperated at her friends.

"I had it on the end of my fork and carefully licked some sauce off the sides of it. Then I licked my lips, really slow like we talked about. Then I opened my mouth just enough to push the end of the sausage past my lips and into my mouth, pulled it out a little, and looked up at Alex. It was so funny! He just sat there with his mouth hanging open and his fork held in mid-air."

"I told you! He loved it!," Cyn cried triumphantly.

Katie gave her a warning look for interrupting. "Shh!"

"Sorry." Looking back to Freya, she said, "Food can be very sexual. Go on."

"After dinner, we went into the den. When he stood up from the table, I could see his erection in his pants!"

"Boner. Stiffie. Rock hard man meat. We talked about this," Cyn complained. "And besides, after sucking cock and having a guy jizz down your throat, I think there's some law that you're not allowed to say 'erection' or 'penis' anymore."

Again, the two other girls turned bright red.

"Fine," Freya said. "I gobbled his giant cock like a ten-dollar hooker and then he sprayed his cum all over my face and heaving bosoms. Happy?"

Cyn smiled broadly. "Yes, except for the 'heaving bosoms' part. You could have said 'bouncing love pillows' instead."

All three girls broke into laughter at that.

"And you're easily a twenty-dollar hooker," Cyn said, looking her up and down. "At least."

Freya continued, "So, we're in the den and I put the DVD in making sure that I was pointing my butt right at him."

"Ass." Cyn corrects her. "What are we, six?"

"I shoved my perfectly shaped ass in his face," Freya smirks at her friend.

Freya pauses. "So, I stood up and turned around..."

"And?" the other two girls ask simultaneously.

"And... I... I went a little off-script, shall we say."

"What did you do?," Katie asks, hanging on her every word.

"I turned around and looked at him. And he's just so handsome."

"He's not that handsome," Cyn interjects. Katie slaps her arm and Cyn gives her a dirty look.

Freya ignores them both. She's in her own world, back in the den last night with Alex.

"I looked at him and just felt crazy. I know that I was psyching myself up to finally give him a blowjob, but once I started to... I looked at him... And I suddenly just wanted his dick in my mouth. I needed to have his dick in my mouth. I practically dove at him. I felt like I was raping him."

"Oh, I'll bet it was consensual," Cyn commented.

The interruption brought Freya's thoughts back to reality. "Well, it did not seem like he minded any of it in the least!"

The three girls laughed, again.

"But what was the actual blowjob like?, Cyn prodded. "I mean, sucking a guy's cock. Tell us."

"Did you like it?," Katie asked tentatively.

Cyn looked at her approvingly. "See, she's not such a prude." Katie quickly blushed and looked down at her hands clasped on her lap.

"Oh! It was wonderful, Katie. It was amazing. It was incredible." Freya stumbled for words to describe it. "It was like French kissing, but instead of his tongue in my mouth, it was his dick. It's a lot bigger than his tongue. And just being so close to him... Knowing that I was making him feel so good. And I was in control. He just sat there and I did it all. I did whatever I wanted to do to him and he just took it."

"I'm sure he liked it," Katie softly said.

"I'm sure he did," continued Freya, her eyes clouding over, again, not really seeing her friends. "I felt so powerful..."

Cyn and Katie waited.

"I pulled his dick out and started sucking on it like you would a lollipop. The smell of him drove me wild. Feeling his dick in my mouth. The taste and the slippery texture of his precum. How soft and big his testicles felt in my hand. The feel of the shaft of his dick in my other hand. How the end would press against the insides of my lips when I pulled up. The feel of it pressing against the top of my mouth when I pushed down."

"His cockhead," Cyn interjected.

She looked at her friends, but barely saw them. "A couple of times I pushed so much of his dick into my mouth that I could feel the tip press against the back of my throat."

Cyn leaned in closer. Almost touching Freya nose-to-nose. "Did you gag?"

"No."

"Good. You definitely don't want to do that." She sat back.

"I loved feeling it so far in. I wanted to suck his dick all the way inside of me. I wished it was so big that it would fill my stomach." Back to reality, she looked at Cyn. "It was such a strange feeling. I needed it to fill me up. I needed his dick to fill me up. I wanted my belly to be full of him. It was a really odd feeling. And just as I was going to cram it all into my throat, he grabbed my hair and started to orgasm -- cum," she corrected herself.

Cyn and Katie were both fully engrossed in her story. They both knew the feeling of needing something inside them, although they both had very different needs.

Freya continued, "And he came. I almost couldn't handle it all, but I just kept sucking and swallowing, sucking and swallowing." She looked back at her friend, "Just like you told me, Cyn."

"And what was that like?" Cyn whispered.

"It tastes kind of weird. But not in a bad way. I liked it." And before she even realized what she was saying, Freya added, "I want more."

Both girls looked at her with wide eyes. "It was that good?" Katie asked.

Freya blushed. "Oh, better than I had imagined. I can't wait to do it again. To have him in my mouth"

The three girls sat there in silence, cross legged on the floor.

After a few moments, Cyn broke the stillness. "Imagine if he was really inside you."

Both Freya and Katie turned their heads towards Cyn.

She looked at them both. "Imagine his fat cockhead popping in and out of your cunt. I mean, it'll feel even better having his big cock stuffed into your pussy than just in your mouth."

Katie was speechless, but Freya asked, "And how do you know? You've never done it."

"I have a vibrator."

Both girls gasped.

"It feels way better than just your finger. Or his finger, for that matter." Then added, "Probably."

The room was silent. They could just barely hear the lawnmower in the backyard.

Cyn looked back and forth between the two other girls. "Oh, seriously? You guys have never masturbated?"

The room remained silent.

"I know you have, Katie," Cyn demanded.

Now, Freya's head whipped towards her other friend. Katie looked like she wanted the floor to open up and swallow her whole.

"Okay, fine. I'll say it." Cyn looked from Katie to Freya. "Having something in your pussy feels amazing. Talk about filling you up! I've shoved so many things up there it's like a damn lost and found in my twat!"

That broke the stunned silence from the other girls and they nervously giggled.

"Things?" Freya asked, now as captivated by Cyn as Katie had been captivated by Freya just a few moments ago. "Things other than a vibrator?"

Cyn replied almost proudly, "Yup!"

"Like what?"

"Pretty much anything pecker-shaped." Followed by a fresh round of giggles.

"A vibrator feels the best, though. It's like a massage but from the inside. It fills you up, which feels so fucking good. Almost warm and cozy. Like cuddling, but sexual at the same time. And the vibrations travel from your pussy up your belly to your heart and head and then down your legs to your toes and then all back to your puss." She looked at the two stunned girls. "Like waves. The waves start slowly, and as you push it in and out, the waves get faster and faster. And if you play with your nipples, it adds tingling to the waves going back."

Freya knew all about nipple tingles from her own exploration as well as Alex's gentle but sometimes deliciously rough touch. She looked at Katie and wondered about the look on her face. Curiously, it almost looked the way Alex had looked at her last night. Almost like lust. But she had known Katie since they were little kids and Katie was very reserved. Bordering on prudishness. Was there a sexual animal inside of Katie like Freya had discovered, last night, was inside herself?

And why was Katie looking at Cyn that way? Was something going on? Did they have a secret? The three girls had been best friends since they were practically toddlers. They didn't have any secrets. Or Freya hadn't thought they did.

Cyn continued, "And as everything goes faster and faster, the waves all tangle up and bunch together. It's like they get tighter and tighter and you feel fuller and fuller and then you can tell it's about to happen." She pauses for dramatic effect. "Your toes curl, your back arches, you feel like you just can't pump your pussy fast enough, and BAM! Explosions inside you. Your cunt explodes. Your belly explodes. Your heart explodes. Your brain explodes. And you just lay there. You can't even move. And the dam vibrator is just hanging out of you buzzing away."

Stunned silence, yet again.

Freya looked at Katie who was just looking at the floor in front of her. Katie's face was flushed, but not quite like she was blushing, Freya notes. Katie's forehead and nose were shiny with a thin sheen of sweat.

Turning back to Cyn, Freya commented, "That sounds awesome."

"It is," Cyn confirms. "Now imagine that but with a cock in your pussy."

Freya had, in fact, been imagining just that the entire time Cyn had been talking. As much as she wanted Alex's cock down her throat, she now needed to have it in her vagina. In her pussy. And like Katie, Freya was also keenly aware of how wet hers was at that moment.

"And almost as good as the vibrator thing, is having your pussy really filled up. Like totally, completely stuffed. I took a cucumber --"

"A cucumber?" Freya almost shouted. Katie said nothing. She just sat there.

"Yes, a cucumber. They're perfectly shaped and come in a wide variety of sizes," Cyn said, sounding like an infomercial for sexual cucumbers.

"You're gross," Freya muttered.

"Yeah,? But I'm so much fun, right? Anyway, this one was huge," Cyn chuckled. "Enormous. I didn't think I would be able to get it inside me. But you guys know how determined I can be."

Freya rolled her eyes and nodded. Katie still just sat there.

"So, I got myself ready with my vibrator -- actually, I got a little carried away with the vibrator and came, but whatever." She dismissively waved her hand in the air. "So, my pussy was soaking wet, and I was more than ready to really stuff my twat. I lubed it all up and started pushing it against me, but it wouldn't budge."

Freya was incredulously staring at her friend. Her mouth was hanging open and her eyes were practically popping out of her head.

"I had to pull my legs so far apart and up to my chest that my ass and lower back lifted up off the bed," she continued. "I could feel it finally start to spread my pussy lips and enter me. It took, like, ten minutes and a lot of pushing and twisting, but I finally got it in as far as it would go. It felt fucking huge in there! I swear I could feel my stomach bulge out! I think it was pushing against my fucking lungs! I could hardly inhale. I had to stay like that for a couple of minutes just to get used to it."

She paused and looked at her two friends. Freya staring at her and hanging on every word. Katie was intently looking at her hands fidgeting on her lap. But Katie had already heard this story before.

"But it gets better," Cyn declared.

"Better?" Katie was frowning.

"I was getting used to this huge thing spreading my cunt apart and I had a thought. It felt so amazingly awesome having myself filled up so much -- I mean, it's so hard to describe being that full. In your pussy, I mean. In your belly. But how about cumming while being so full?" Cyn paused at the rhetorical question. "Well, you know that I was definitely going to be doing that!"

"But here's the stupid thing. I went to start rubbing my clit, and as soon as I took my hand off the end of the cucumber, the thing practically squirted out of me! The damn thing almost shot off the bed!" She chuckled remembering the scene. "But then I had a genius thought!" Cyn paused for effect.

"I would sit on it," she said that sentence like she was revealing an ancient secret. "Then both of my hands would be... Free to roam." She arched her eyebrows and smiled. "And," her smile turned into an evil grin, "I figured that I could probably wiggle it into me even more that way."

Cyn looked at Freya and knew that she had her absolute, undivided attention. And loved it. Reveled in it. For a split second she marveled at how beautiful Freya was. Her face. Her body. She was picture perfect. This wasn't the first time she had thought that about her friend. But she continued her story.

"I stood up and put a little more lube on the cuke. I was drenched, of course, but just wanted to be sure. I held it upright on the corner of the bed so that I could stand on either side. Like, to straddle it, you know?" She looked at both girls, "When I started to push down, it pretty much slid right in. And this is funny now, but it wasn't at the time. I was pushing down on it and the cucumber kind of drove itself in so easily that I lost my balance and my stupid, fat ass slammed right down on the bed!"

"The fucking cucumber was so big and so far into me that I swear my eyes must have been bulging out of their sockets from the pressure. Like a damn frog. I was in such shock and disbelief that I never even thought I may have injured internal organs or something. Thank goodness I didn't." She paused, "I don't think I did. Well, I'm still here, so..."

"Anyway, it felt like that thing was coming up my throat. After a few seconds to realize what had happened, I noticed that it felt better than anything I had ever pushed into my pussy before. Like, you know when you hug someone you love? Like, really, really hug them? Hard? It was like that but not just hugging with my arms -- or even with my legs!" Again, Cyn wiggled her eyebrows up and down and gave the girls an almost lecherous smirk, "But a hug with my whole, entire body. I felt full. I felt fulfilled, even. It was weird and amazing. I had NEVER felt that full before."

"Not even that time we dared you to eat everything we brought you at that buffet place? And all those desserts?" Freya asked.

"Oh, wow! I was stuffed that day!" Cyn replied. "But this felt twice as stuffed. And not sick stuffed like when you eat too much. It was really good stuffed."

In barely more than a whisper, Freya asked, "What did you do, then?"

"I diddled myself," Cyn told her. "Fast and furious, baby! One hand started frantically rubbing my clit and the other was pinching and yanking on a nipple. In less than forty seconds, I came harder than I ever did in my life!" She looked around proudly.

12