All Comments on 'Katie Loves Cynthia'

by FreyaGersemi

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
ElectricBlueElectricBlue5 months ago

I completely overlooked the story title!

What a superb shift in the story's focus: two, even three stories in one. Nice work.

MaydaypilotMaydaypilot5 months ago

Written with the same enchanting touch as your first story. Lovely erotica. 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

FreyaGersemiFreyaGersemi5 months agoAuthor

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! I truly appreciate your kind words. It means so much to me. Thank you!!

Maydaypilot: "Written with the same enchanting touch as your first story."

I wasn't sure if a I could write acceptable erotica without compromising myself. I figured most of it was written by guys for guys. I wasn't sure if an "enchanting touch" or (thank you, JeremySpray1) "beautiful" descriptions were something that readers of erotica were looking for. I thought that "lovely erotica" was an oxymoron!!

So, thank you all!!!! :-)

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

very good story development. Nice to see what leads to a sexual encounter and not just jumping to the wham-bang. Looking forward to these girls exploring and learning how to please each other.

FreyaGersemiFreyaGersemi4 months agoAuthor

@Anonymous, you wrote: "Looking forward to these girls exploring and learning how to please each other."

Stay tuned!!! Not only do they learn how to please each other, they (eventually) learn how to please two other characters as well!! But that's the next series... 😏

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

I feel like I'm on a love rollercoaster after this one, Freya! You wrote about Katie very well, even though Cynthia does most of the talking. Looking forward to seeing what develops!

FreyaGersemiFreyaGersemiabout 1 month agoAuthor

@Anonymous, yes, Cyn is a bit of a loudmouth, but you will find that Katie is a very strong young woman in her own way. And it gets even more rollercoaster-y!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFreyaGersemi@FreyaGersemi
Currently, I'm on the 9th installment of my "Sex Addict" series. Probably titled "Vibrators, Butt Plugs, and Nipple Piercings" and it involves the three girls gettin' in on! In the meantime, Story Freya has plans to get Katie laid by a real man! But that's the following chapte...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES