All Comments on 'Katie Loves Her Mom Ch. 02'

by MaryAnderson

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
love it

this is a very good story about mother - daughter being together sexualei ok mom is alittile bisexual just hope dad is ok whith it all ..I am looking forward to mre of this story yours leann5red XXXX

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
suggestion for part 3

since katie has such a powerful body, i would love to see a lengthy bit about katie strapping on a plastic penis and then fucking her mother's brains out, especially in the full missionary position with her mother's legs wrapped around her.

keep up the good work!

DCohen2349DCohen2349about 10 years ago
Dad's Gonna Find Out

If they are as in tune as we have been led to believe, there is no way she is going to be able to keep this secret for long, and there is the additional risk that he may misinterpret and think she is having an affair.

I think they are going to have to either stop (doubtful!) or take the risk that he can accept it and come clean.

BigPopsBigPopsabout 10 years ago
One of the most passionate stories.

Wow!!!!

As a Lit reader for several years, this fits near the top, or is the top as a passionate and well written story. Thank you Ms. Anderson. I look forward to reading the other chapters already posted and any to come.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Great Storytelling

You write beautifully. Ideas and scenes appear as naturally as if visualized. Your storytelling abilities rank among the very best in Literotica. You are a real pleasure to read. Thank you for sharing.

NealGGNealGGover 7 years ago
Neal - Review

EXCELLENT !!! At last !! Mother - daughter and pussy to pussy fucking written in a hot way !! Marvelous !! Mother-daughter and trib is my top best preference. However i rarely find stories with mother/daughter AND trib AND to be hot / well written !!

My hat is off for you !!

Please again ?

midlomalemidlomaleover 6 years ago
Excellent

Loved chapter one....nice build up and now chapter two exploration. I love that the author takes her time......nice pace.

naughtyandy4unaughtyandy4uabout 2 years ago

There was a point where you mentioned she knew her body and how to use it for her pleasure, isn't that how we should all be? Throw off the shackles, I seriously believe our bodies are made not only to reproduce but also give us pleasure and joy. Your depiction of their sexual activity is thrilling and downright arousing.

SnoopygirlSnoopygirlabout 1 year ago

Love yr writing and stories thx for sharing! Mmm I’d love to do all above with someone whom called me mummy but the thought is hot but any young woman would do for me………just suck MY tits and talk dirty mmm yummy xx

NitpicNitpic9 months ago
Bit

Bit of lingerie would have been nice.

Baqfid12Baqfid126 months ago

This is a VERY hot story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMaryAnderson@MaryAnderson
I just posted Prom Night in which Josie Luker tells us about her did-not-go-exactly-as-planned senior prom. The major characters are: Josie Luker: a blonde high school senior; Cherokee Canseco: Josie’s best friend, Eric Luker: Josie's father Robert Canseco: Cherokee's dad: ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES