Katie Steps In

Story Info
Katie steps in for the stripper at the Christmas Party.
6.7k words
4.65
63.1k
90
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Katie Steps In

The office of la Vie Sports Management buzzed with excitement. It was the second Friday of December, the day of the much-anticipated office Christmas party.

The party was an annual tradition that the entire staff looked forward to. It was always held somewhere special, and a lot of time and effort went into its planning to ensure a terrific evening would be had by all.

Steve, who had been with the company since its inception, was once again the party coordinator. He was a smart, good looking man in his fifties; one of the senior sports managers. He had assumed the coordinator role at the very first party and had continued to organize it every year. He was always counted on to plan and run the event smoothly.

Katie, the public relations manager, was in her office with her door closed, and the blinds were drawn. She had been with the company for several years, and she and Steve had developed something more than a pure business relationship. Katie was a mystery to most of the employees, but still well-liked. She had a reputation for being a little eccentric, or as the gossips described her, she was "old school" or "a bit posh". She was known for her somewhat lively style, and she used words like "cripes" and "gosh" that had long gone out of fashion.

Katie liked the boys, and they loved her. Three young guys in marketing bragged about an overnight trip visiting a customer with Katie. The rumours are that they all went skinny dipping in the hotel's pool, and afterwards, Katie invited them all to her room. It was also rumoured that Katie was very successful at her job liaising with various sportsmen for reasons other than just job competency. Katie was an enigma to all.

The rumours were started due to Katie's good looks. She was in her late thirties. All the men in the office took notice of her and secretly fancied her. Unlike the thin fashion models, she had a very sexy figure. She had long shapely legs, her breasts were firm and full, giving her an hourglass shape, and she always smiled. The men in the office loved her because she was so unpredictable, sexy, and unique.

Katie, waiting for 5:00 pm so she could leave and get ready for the party, was startled by a knock on her door. She swung her desk chair around to face the door and said, "Come in."

Steve rushed in, and blurted, "Hi Katie, I'm so glad you're still here. I really need some help. Can I sit in this chair and talk to you?"

Katie pulled her chair around the desk to face Steve's chair, and said, "Sit Steve, sit. Calm down and tell me what's going on."

Steve looked into Katie's eyes, grasped her hand, and began his explanation. "As you know, I've rented a renovated strip club for the party tonight and booked a comedian and a stripper to perform. It's been the talk about the office for the last two weeks, and everyone is going to be there. Roger, the new vice president of operations, also thinks that he is getting a lap dance from the stripper for his birthday."

Katie said, "Steve, I'm aware of that, and everyone is looking forward to it, especially the lap dance."

Steve blurted, "Katie, that's the problem. We've promoted the party, and particularly the stripper doing the lap dance to the point that if it falls apart, it would be viewed as a catastrophe. Let me re-phrase that and say it would be viewed as my catastrophe. Just thirty minutes ago, I received a call from the agency supplying the stripper. She cannot perform, and they do not have a replacement. As you can imagine, I am at my wits end about what to do."

"Where on earth could I hire a stripper at this time of day for performance in just a few hours. But then I came up with what seems a stupid idea," Steve said. "It really is the most stupid idea, and I really don't know how to ask you, in fact, I don't know if I can," Steve added.

Katie sat up straight in her chair, pointed at Steve, and giggled. "Gosh," she said, smiling, "Steve, you are going to ask me if I will do it, aren't you? You want me to stand in for the stripper and do a lap dance, don't you? Gosh."

"Look, Katie, I'm sorry. I admit it was a foolish idea, and I should never have even thought of it." Steve mumbled. "Never mind, and please forget that I ever asked you. I'm sorry, I apologize for even thinking it."

Katie swivelled her chair slightly from side to side, swinging her knees and grinned at Steve. Her exhibitionist tendencies rising, she said, "Steve, please don't apologize. I think it's a fun idea, and I take it as a compliment that you would think of me as being able to entertain as a stripper. The more I think about it, the more that I think I would really like to do it. In fact, I think it's a super-hot idea! Goodness, how exciting, just imagining me doing a real live strip."

Steve looked at Katie in amazement. "Blimey Katie, you're a wonder you are. I thought you'd slap me in the face, and not be keen to do it at all. You've saved me!"

"I definitely want to do it, alright. Crickey, what shall I wear, I don't have, you know, erotic dancewear, as such," she said? "Oh, I'm sure I can find something. In fact, I already have some ideas. I'll need to leave now to get ready. But, first, let me ask you a few questions."

Steve nodded. "Yes, of course."

"I was just wondering about stripping," Katie said. "I'm not exactly familiar with what happens, you know. In fact, I have never been to a real strip show. So, I was wondering...I know I'll have to take my top off, but do I have to take my knickers off too? You know, pull them down and show everything?" she asked.

Steve shook his head. "You do know that you're crazy, don't you? Yes, strippers always take everything off and finish up nude. If you wanted to, you could leave your knickers on, and I think it would be alright."

"Oh cripes, gosh. I think I'd better take my knickers off like a real stripper. Really, it's the dare of the year, isn't it? Hmm, it really is exciting for me. I've been topless at beaches and pools, that's nothing new, but getting up in front of this lot and pulling my knickers down? Well gosh, it's going to be so thrilling and exciting to do that," she exclaimed. "Anyway, what do you think, will some of the guys get a bit worked up when I strip, you know, get very aroused?"

"Oh Katie, you do beat about the bush sometimes. I would think every bloke from here will be extremely aroused. Are you alright about that?" Steve replied.

"Oh really," Katie exclaimed. "Wow, that's amazing. I've sometimes wondered about it, the idea of getting so many guys turned on. It's rather the point of wanting to do it, isn't it?"

Katie swung back and forth in her office chair for a moment then stopped and leaned forward towards Steve. "The thing is Steve, it's great that you thought of me to do this strip, but you've no idea what I look like undressed. I mean, you've never even seen me in a bikini. How do you know I'll look okay? You know, good enough to show off everything? I might be all wrinkly for all you know!"

"I've always thought that you look perfect, and I'm sure you will look good tonight. You have a great figure, and you're very sexy," Steve answered.

"Hmmm, perhaps," said Katie as she stood up and went to the office door. She turned the bolt, locking the door, and returned to stand in front of Steve. Katie wiggled her hips and reaching behind, unzipped her skirt, pushing it down over her hips, and letting it fall to the floor. She stepped out of the skirt, picked it up, and threw it casually onto her office chair.

She ran her hands up and down her thighs, watching Steve's eyes follow her hands. Pulling off her top, she stood in front of Steve in just her white bra and knickers. Steve looked at her smooth, lightly tanned skin that covered her perfect body. She wasn't skinny at all, but there wasn't an ounce of excess fat on her. Clearly, she kept very fit with well-toned muscles, long slender legs, and a flat tummy. Looking down at him, she wiggled her hips and shoulders provocatively, as if she were beginning a striptease.

"Wow, I am stunned. You look fantastic," said Steve, looking at her admiringly.

"Good, now just one last thing." She turned her back to him, reached behind to unfasten her bra, which she slipped off, sliding the straps down her arms. Taking one end, she threw it over her shoulder so that it hung down her back. She looked over her shoulder at Steve, winked at him and quickly turned to face him, throwing the bra at him as she did so. He fumbled to catch it, having been taken by surprise.

Katie asked, "How are these?"

Looking up, Steve saw Katie standing before him, topless, with her arms behind her head, her breasts uplifted and on display just for him. Steve was speechless. He sat staring at Katie, standing there in a little pair of white knickers. He stared at her firm body, her full, firm breasts, her pale pink nipples hard and standing out, her long shapely legs and her curvaceous hips. She looked stunning.

"Katie, you have a fantastic body. You look so sexy, just perfect," said Steve as he ran his eyes up and down her body.

She dropped her arms and put her thumbs into the sides of her knickers, getting ready to pull them down.

"Hey, hey, hey," exclaimed Steve. "Enough, stop now, I've seen enough, stop," he said as he walked over and checked the door.

"Oh, really," she replied. "So, you think I should stop. Maybe you're right, we wouldn't want anyone to catch us playing, would we? Anyway, I want to shave down there, so that I look perfect tonight. I mean, gosh, the lads won't want to see my hairy bits."

"Oh well, I've got to go," said Katie. She looked at Steve's red face, and the bulge in his trousers, and was secretly pleased to see that it had grown considerably and was now barely contained. She slowly put her clothes back on, watching Steve blush. "So, you will be the one to introduce me on stage, and you'll be backstage when I'm doing the striptease, right," she enquired?

"Yes, I always do that," said Steve. "And I'll definitely look after you, too."

"Then, I'll get going now, and I'll see you there at, what, 6:30?" asked Katie.

"OK, I will be there, and thank you so much for this, Katie. I hope you are really OK about doing it," said Steve.

Katie smiled at him. She winked and said, "It will be great fun. I am super excited. See you later!"

Katie left the office and raced home. She had been thinking about what she might wear tonight for her performance. She'd just the right outfit in mind. She couldn't stop thinking about every male she worked with peering at her nudity on stage while trying to hide the fact they had an erection. It was all she could do to keep from laughing all the way home.

As soon as she arrived home, she undressed and jumped in the bath. Laying back in the tub, she thought about her body, wondering what the lads would think when they saw her. Would they think she was beautiful and sexy? Would they be turned on by her body? Would they have an erection when they saw her nude on stage? Would they want to touch her, or be touched by her? The thoughts whirled in her mind as she touched herself, remembering that she still wanted to shave.

After the bath, she watched herself in the mirror, drying her soft skin. She liked what she saw. Locating her bottle of coconut oil, she spread it generously across her entire groin, paying attention to her pussy lips. The coconut oil was so much more soothing and relaxing than using shaving cream. She was meticulous as she shaved, leaving her pussy completely smooth and bare.

Finished with the detailing, she quickly dressed and packed a bag with the outfit she planned to wear, and the perfect high heel shoes. Katie then thought about accessories. She didn't want much, because she felt they would tend to get in the way or create a distraction. She did, though, pack a large pair of scissors!

Checking the clock, she saw that it was time to leave for the strip club. She threw on a coat, grabbed her purse and makeup, and called a taxi.

When Katie arrived at the club, Steve was already there. He showed her to her small dressing room and opened the door for her. She went in, looking at the small space, and said, laughing, "This will be fine. I'm so excited. Can we have a moment, there are a few things I want to explain and get you to do later."

"Yes, surely, let's get organized," replied Steve. Katie went over the things she needed Steve to do, gave him the music she wanted to be played during her performance and checked everything was in order.

"OK, I'm clear about all of that," said Steve, "Now, I'm going to let you get dressed for your performance. I've got to introduce the comedian and help him warm up the crowd. I'll be back soon to bring you out and introduce you."

Katie sat down at the dressing table to finish her makeup. Fifteen minutes later, she raised her head, looking at herself in the mirror. She found herself looking at a beautiful woman, with dark smoky eyeshadow, glossy lips, and some rouge on her cheeks.

While Katie sat there admiring her work, she became aware of the music playing loudly in the theatre. It was evident that everyone had arrived, and the drinks were flowing. She heard everyone sing "Happy Birthday" to Roger and knew it wouldn't be long before her appearance. The noise kept getting louder, and her nerves made her jumpy. Should she go through with this? What would everyone think of her after she paraded around the stage nude?

Katie jumped when she heard tapping on the dressing room's door. Steve peeked around the door, and said, "Are you ready...Oh my god, you're beautiful! Are you ready to go on?"

Katie stood, and Steve took her hand, leading her toward the stage. "Wait here behind the curtain," he whispered, "I'm going to introduce you. Knock them out!" He then disappeared through the curtain, leaving Katie alone.

She could hear Steve announce loudly over the noise, "Ladies and Gentlemen, I am very sorry to tell you that the stripper we booked for tonight cancelled at the last minute." There were groans from the audience. "Yes, yes, I know," continued Steve, "but we have a new plan and here is someone to explain it to you. Please welcome our own beautiful Katie!"

There was a rumble in the audience, as they began to realize that there would be no stripper. Whispers of, "I hope this won't last long," and similar conversations drifted to the stage. Katie smiled to herself, trying to keep from giggling at their consternation.

She was startled as the curtain was quickly raised, with a blast of music. She really couldn't see beyond the footlights, but she knew everyone's eyes were on her. The music rose to a crescendo, as she stepped to the front of the stage in her high heels.

And then there was total silence. You could have heard a pin drop. Katie stood, frozen for a moment on the stage, in a black skirt and white shirt, like she wore to the office every day. Katie was handed a microphone by Steve as he moved offstage, giving her control of the audience.

The footlights were turned down, and Katie could finally see the audience. "Hello, you lot, are you having a nice time?" she asked. She was startled when she heard her voice booming in the club over the sound system. There were murmurs from the audience but little overall response. "Well, wasn't it naughty of that stripper to cancel, especially on our special night out. Steve told me earlier, and I thought, gosh, what can we do now. Then I had a fantastic idea, do you want to know what it is?"

Members of the audience looked at each other, wondering what Katie was planning. "Yeah, go on, tell us, Katie, what's the idea," someone finally called out.

Katie put her hand on her chin and her forefinger to her mouth for a moment. "Well, I was wondering, as we don't want to spoil the evening if it would be alright if I did a little strip for you?" she said.

There was a stunned silence for a couple of seconds then a rising crescendo of clapping and whistling followed by several lads calling out.

"Go on, Katie, you're the one."

"Go girl!"

"Yeah, Katie, do it."

Katie grinned as she gained approval from her colleagues knowing that she had them on her side. She waved for the audience to quieten down. "Well now then, let's have a little fun. Sorry, I'm wearing my office clothes, there wasn't time to change, so you'll have to give me lots of support," she said into the microphone, which she then placed back on its stand, and nodded for the sound guy to start the music she had chosen.

Just before the music started, Steve reappeared on stage. He pointed a finger at the audience and said into the microphone, "This a private party so I don't want to see any phone cameras being used. Nor do I want to find anything on Facebook or the like. Do you understand?" The audience nodded, and Steve left the stage to Katie.

There was no turning back now and so Katie, a little nervous at first, began her striptease. The lights in the club dimmed and she found herself in a spotlight on stage. Moving naturally to the beat of the music, she unzipped her black skirt and let it fall to the floor, revealing her long slim legs. She casually bent down, picked it up and tossed it into the audience where there was a slight scramble to catch it. She looked coyly at the audience and began to unbutton the white shirt, wriggling her body provocatively as she did so. She took her time undoing the buttons, teasing the audience.

With all the buttons undone, Katie pulled the shirt first off one shoulder and then the other before pulling it open to fully reveal the black lacy bra she was wearing. Then she pulled the shirt off entirely and, whirling it around, cast it into the audience. There were wolf whistles and cries of encouragement as the audience saw her dancing on stage wearing only her sexy bra and a small pair of black knickers.

Katie's initial nervousness had utterly gone, she was now really enjoying the attention and the vocal encouragement, even if some of it was direct and to the point!

"Come on, Katie, don't stop there, take your bra off," shouted someone from the back.

"Show us some more."

"Hey sexy, show us your boobs."

Katie smiled at them and waggled her finger as if telling them off. She pointed at her bra and then looked at the audience as if to say "This?"

"Yeah, take it off Katie, take it off."

Someone started a chant "Off, off, off."

Katie turned her back to the audience and slowly pushed one bra strap down her arm, followed by the other. She then put her hands behind her and undid the clasp. Holding the bra to herself, she moved slowly around, still moving to the music, to face the audience.

"Go on, Katie, don't be shy!"

Katie could see every man in the audience was on the front of their seats, craning their necks, trying to get a better view of her. Katie's heart was beating uncontrollably fast, but as she looked around at the audience, she began to relax and started to enjoy herself. She commanded their attention, and it wasn't scary. In fact, it made her feel strong, powerful and beautiful.

She laughed, shook her head and pulled the bra off and, apart from two black nipple pasties in the shape of a star, revealed her full firm breasts. There was a huge roar and applause; looking into the audience, she was aware that a lot of the lads were standing up now to get a better view.

Taking the bra in her right hand, she whirled it around several times and then let it fly into the audience where there was almost a fight to get hold and keep it. She put her arms behind her head to better show off her breasts for a moment and then went over to the microphone stand. She picked up a small microphone headset hanging there and put it on.

Looking out at the audience, she asked, "Can you hear me? Good. So, where's our birthday boy? Just raise your hand, and I'll come and get you."

12