All Comments on 'Katie Steps In'

by Imagination_Man

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
WatchedBethWatchedBethabout 4 years ago
Great story

Very sexy. Loved it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
hot story

thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Hot

5 star on the Peter Meter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Please keep writing

I love your stories. Love to see her at the annual sales convention!

Warren13Warren13about 4 years ago
Great story

Great story, im cum 3 times reading it. Im loving your stories, keep up the good work, and i cant wait for the next instalements,

Thank you

olblueyesolblueyesalmost 3 years ago

o liked it very much,,,well written, well paced..sexy,,,erotic.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

very enjoyable read. Stirred some memories for me. My wife was kidded on to do a ' pretend ' lap dance for her boss who was leaving to take up a new post and was having drinks after work. I knew nothing of the lap dance until i bumped into one of her work colleagues who told me what had gone on and had videoed it on his phone. she had sat him on a chair and danced in front of him then with encouragement from her workmates took off her shirt and skirt and danced around him in just her bra and panties. she then took off her bra and let him kiss her nipples and finally she took her panties off so everyone could see she was completely shaven and totally exposed to all her work mates.

49ers6949ers693 months ago

This may not seem fair, but I changed my vote * from a while back ) from a four to a two. I did this because I'm an old school love a full bush ( yet neatly trimmed but not shaved around the lips and clit ) kind of guy. I'm just so sick and tired of stories ( believe me they are too numerous to count ) where the wife has a hairy pussy and then out of the blue she starts shaving and decides to continue on and shave her pussy. Total bummer for me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userImagination_Man@Imagination_Man
I like to use my imagination, be creative, develop new ideas. Not much interested however in roleplay, but happy to explore whatever is mutually acceptable and develops from talking. Sex is always interesting. White male, average weight and height and size. Living now in West...