Katie Takes Her Obsession Indoors

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Katie enjoyed her drink, and also enjoyed reliving her mischief at the movie theater. "Just right," she thought as she sipped her drink, "Risky, but not TOO risky, and so fucking exciting!" She thought about some other ideas she'd come up when she was preparing for this outing and debated whether she should do one more stunt, or maybe more! She ordered a salad and a second drink, taking her time deciding if she'd had her fill of audacious behavior for the night. Her decision to try something else might have been partly due to the fact that she was feeling a bit tipsy, but she was pretty sure she would have made the same decision even if she had never stopped at the bar at all.

Katie paid for her snack and headed for an elevator to take her down to the lowest level of stores, eager to keep her adventurous evening going. Waiting for the elevator, Katie studied her outfit in the mirrored elevator doors. She noticed that her sweater was only a few inches shorter than her skirt, "Probably long enough to get by without the skirt at all," she thought, smiling. She impulsively decided to give herself a new challenge; if she had the elevator to herself, she'd take the skirt off right then and there, and put it away in her purse! She made the decision without thinking about the glass walls on the other three sides of the elevator; when it reached her floor and the door opened, she had a minute while several people made their way out of the elevator to process the fact that she was now planning to strip out of her skirt in what amounted to a small enclosed, moving stage! "Maybe someone will stay on," she thought, "and let me of the hook."

Nobody did.

Once everyone who wanted to get off had done so, Katie was looking at a thoroughly empty elevator cab. She almost let it go to whatever floor it was being summoned to without her, but caught the door just before it closed. She was relieved to see a little bit of the glass wall area was covered by signs and posters; between that and the fact that she would be removing a piece of clothing which was mostly covered by her sweater anyway, she decided to go through with getting the skirt off. She pressed the button for the first floor and let the doors close. Knowing that the cab might stop at some other landing between her starting point at the 4th floor and her destination, she hiked her sweater up and tried to get the skirt off as quickly as possible once the doors were closed. Between her jangled nerves and her recent vodka intake, she had trouble getting the damned button freed, but got lucky, as the cab didn't stop at the 3rd floor. She finally got the button undone as the cab approached the 2nd floor, but was just finishing unzipping the short zipper at her right hip as the door started to open! She let go of both the skirt, which instantly fell to the floor, and the hem of her sweater, which dropped into place to cover her thong and uncovered butt cheeks just in time to keep the crowd getting on from seeing them. "No way to know if anyone outside the elevator was watching," she thought, "and nothing to be done about it now!" Not wanting to be seen with a skirt resting around her ankles and heels, she stepped out of it and kicked it towards the back of the cab. She was going to stay in the cab until she was alone again and stuff the skirt away in her purse, but some young kid saw it on the floor, got curious, picked it up and walked off carrying his prize when the cab reached the 1st floor. No way was she going to try to get the skirt back from a 6 year old or his parents; she had no choice but to accept it, that particular garment was gone forever.

Katie lingered outside the elevator's mirrored doors to see how she looked now that her skirt was gone. Her sweater seemed to be long enough to get by with, but at 5'-11" the extra 3" of her legs now on display were bound to attract more attention. Katie smiled back at her reflection and whispered to herself, "nothing wrong with a little extra attention once in a while!" She moved on to the next spot in the mall she had identified as a promising location for her to do something a bit daring.

Katie couldn't remember the last time she'd been inside a photo booth, "probably that junior-high class outing at Myrtle Beach," she thought. The photo booth at the edge of this mall's food court appeared to be considerably older, producing only black and white photos, and accepting only quarters. The only thing modern about this machine was the number of quarters required to get a strip of 4 small prints, 16 instead of the one or two that users probably had needed to deposit in the coin slot. Katie had done her research, and had a ziploc bag full of quarters ready in her purse. Other than the tedious feeding of so many coins, this booth had several advantages for what she had in mind for her next stunt; no credit card record of who had used the booth, no screen outside the enclosure to show what was happening inside, and no digital copies.

Katie pulled the curtain closed, settled in on the bench facing the camera and coin slot and set her purse on the bench next to her. She fished her baseball cap and supply of coins out of her purse and began feeding them into the slot as she read the directions one more time; "Four poses, 10 seconds between photos, processed in 2 minutes," she read, "Got it." She put her cap on, took a deep breath, and pressed the button to start the 10 second countdown to the first photo. With her head tilted down enough for her cap to hide the part of her face her mask didn't, she quickly pulled her sweater's zipper down past her navel, holding it open enough to see a whole lot of her boobs, but not her nipples. FLASH! During the countdown to the second shot she undid the zipper entirely and opened it all the way, but held one arm across her otherwise exposed chest. FLASH! As she prepared for the third photo she checked the curtains one more time to be sure there were no gaps to alert passersby to the increasingly risque scene developing inside. She drew her left arm out of its sleeve, then did the same with the right, letting her sweater drop onto the bench behind her; she covered her boobs with her hands no more than a second before the third photo was taken. FLASH! She was shaking as she counted down the ten seconds leading to the fourth photo, but was able to make herself bring her hands down to the bench beside her! FLASH!

"I can't believe I'm sitting here naked with only a curtain hiding me from the food court dinner crowd walking by!" she whispered, "I know there's a light next to the opening to let people know the booth is in use, but what if someone ignores the light and opens the curtain?" She didn't exactly hope for that to happen, but the more she thought about it the more exciting that possibilty seemed! "But actually, I'm NOT naked," she whispered, quivering as she thought about how she might pose for four more photos without her thong. While she was still debating whether or not to take this session way beyond what she had planned, her right hand began feeding quarters into the coin slot. When the green light came on indicating the correct payment had been received, she stared at it for a full minute before saying to herself, "I can always shred them..."

Thinking it might make her latest foolishness just slightly less insane, Katie didn't begin stripping out of her thong until well after she pressed the start button. She turned away from the camera and lowered the flimsy bit of lace and string partway down her thighs, offering the camera a completely unobstructed view of her ass. FLASH! She let her last bit of clothing drop to the floor of the booth and turned to face the camera. A mirror on the opposite wall confirmed her suspicion that being fairly tall, this pose would show every part of her body from just above her knees up to her shoulders. She instinctively covered her pussy a moment before the second photo. FLASH! She could feel and hear her pulse pounding in her head, but carried on, sitting down on the bench during the countdown to the third photo. She checked the mirror again and saw herself exposed from head down to just below her knees. She locked the fingers of both hands behind her head and stuck out her chest, but crossed her legs to keep her pussy out of sight. FLASH! "Just one more," she thought, "Should I...". Thinking she wasn't likely to be in this position again any time soon, she decided to make the most of it. She pulled her mask down just enough to uncover her mouth, raised her left boob up and bent down to lick her nipple. At the same time, she spread her legs as wide as she could, giving the camera a clear view of her pussy lips! FLASH!

Katie was still shaking after the fourth photo, enough so that it took her a couple minutes to get her sweater sorted out and zipped. While she was fumbling with the sweater she heard two familiar voices, recognizing them as belonging to Denise, her store's manager and one of her co-worker Audrey! "Wow, looks like somebody is having fun," said Denise. Katie freaked out, wondering how Denise could know something improper was going inside the booth! In her haste to get back into her sweater, she had completely forgotten about her thong, which she finally noticed on the floor of the booth, just a few inches from the opening. It slowly dawned on Katie that since the bottom edge of the curtain was at least a foot above the floor, her thong could easily be seen by anyone walking by, her boss included, and had been for a while! She scooped it up and stuffed it in her purse, then peeked out through a tiny gap at the edge of the curtain. Seeing Denise and Audrey already moving away towards wherever they were picking up dinner, Katie stepped out of the booth.

Katie was annoyed with herself; even though she'd been careful to not risk being exposed near her place of work, she'd failed to consider how many employees there often went to the food court if they had a dinner break. She was in such a hurry to get away from there that she almost left her two strips of stripping photos behind, but remembered them before she had gone a dozen feet, and bolted back to retrieve them from a bin on the outside of the booth. Seeing only one strip of photos, her heart skipped a beat as she thought about how some stranger, who had been close enough to touch her, now had photos of her exposing herself. "He's probably watching me right now," she thought, "but at least he only got the first batch! Or, oh, fuck me, what if Denise has them?"" When she reached for the one strip still waiting in the bin, she was startled to see a second strip of photos drop in front of the first. She realized her second batch of photos just hadn't been finished the first time she looked, and felt a huge wave of relief, followed almost immediately by an unexpected and inexplicable pang of regret!

Katie put the photos away in her purse and walked back towards the elevator she'd been in a few minutes earlier, one of three surrounding an atrium at the center court of the mall. The atrium connected all of the Mall's five levels; counting losing her skirt somewhere near the second floor, her act in the theater on the third floor and her private nude modeling session in the photo booth on the first floor she'd already done something reckless at 3 of the Mall's 5 levels. She hadn't come up with any ideas for being exposed at the 4th floor. The handful of large restaurants ringing the atrium had fairly open layouts; if there was an even sort of safe place at that level to show some skin, she had yet to find it. Which left only the 5th floor to consider. She had already thought in detail about what she'd do at there if she were to do anything there at all.

Aside from some rooms around the outer edge of the level, the 5th floor was mostly wide open. It was a large space used for weddings, parties and other large social events, all of which were currently prohibited. Katie had made a scouting trip a few days before to see if using the space as she was now thinking about doing was even feasible. All three elevators had the 5th floor locked out, but Katie's persistence paid off as the third stair she investigated turned out to have a broken lock at its fifth floor door, allowing access to that level from the stair tower. Though there were no lights left on anywhere in the open space surrounding the atrium, enough light spilled in from the atrium for her to see that the space had been cleaned out, with tables, chairs and anything else likely to be an obstruction pushed out to the perimeter of the space.

Katie walked aimlessly around the 1st floor, taking several slow laps around the atrium, pausing several times to look up at the upper levels. Once, then again, she found herself pausing at the doors leading to the emergency exit corridor she had parked her car near. This corridor was also connected to the stair she had found with access to the 5th floor. "Am I really going to do this?" she whispered, trying to talk herself into going through with this last feat. Eventually, she realized all that her extended deliberations were accomplishing now was to increase her stress level; it was time to decide, would she get out or go up? After a look around to be sure nobody was paying much attention to her, she pushed open the door and stepped into the corridor.

Still clear headed enough to remember her goal of staying out of jail, she loitered near the door inside the corridor at the base of the stair for several minutes just in case a security guard might have seen her sneaking into the corridor, ignoring the "EMERGENCY USE ONLY" sign, and decided to see what she was up to. Waiting to begin her trek up the stair, it occurred to her that she might be on the verge of making her own private emergency, or possibly a very public one! If she was to have an encounter with an observant security guard, here and now would be better than a few minutes later. Way, way, better. Her car being parked right outside would be enough to explain her location, while an encounter a few minutes later would be impossible to explain. Even without being confronted by security, ducking out of the Mall, getting into her car, and heading home was a tempting option, but not anywhere near as appealing to Katie as what she had in mind now.

The pull of the possibilities the fifth floor offered easily overcame Katie's safer option, but deciding to go forward with her plan didn't mean Katie wasn't nervous. If anything, she was becoming more nervous by the minute. She wobbled her way up the two flights of stairs to the 2nd floor and peeked out the small window in its door. Seeing nothing but an empty corridor, she unzipped her sweater 6 inches or so, opening the front of her sweater to a point well below her boobs. On a last minute whim, she opened the cabinet next to the door, pulled her bra out of her purse and hung it over the fire extinguisher inside. "I can pick it up on my way back down,"she said as she closed the cabinet door and moved on to climb to the 3rd floor, which was completely occupied by the multiplex she had visited earlier today.

Having had no problems so far, Katie began to calm down a bit by the time she reached the 3rd floor, but a look out the small window in the door on that sent her pulse racing; she saw a half dozen people walking just outside the door! Luckily they were all headed away, with their back to the door she was huddled behind; after getting over her surprise at encountering anyone on her trip up the stair, she calmed down enough to take her zipper down another 6 inches, exposing her torso down below her belly button, but her hands still were shaking when she deposited her panties in that floor's fire extinguisher cabinet. Worried that she might yet lose her nerve, she started up to the 4th floor without delay.

As soon as she reached the 4th floor, Katie made her customary check out the door's window. Seeing nothing but an empty corridor, she pulled her stockings and garter belt out of her purse and placed them in the fire extinguisher cabinet. She reached for the zipper pull and began to pull it down, more slowly than she had done at the previous two floors. Unzipping as far as she had been doing would mean completely separating the two sides. Up to this point she had always had the option of quickly zipping up if she were to cross paths with someone, but she knew that with her hands shaking as they were now she'd never get the zipper started in time, let alone zipped up! "I'm not likely to run into anyone here," she thought, "and besides, risking being exposed is kind of the point!" She continued easing the pull down until she felt a slight resistance; she she inhaled sharply, then gave one last tug to free the pull from the opposite side. She headed up towards the 5th floor glancing down every few steps at the growing gap between her sweater's lapels, and the resulting ever-increasing amount of her flesh being exposed. Upon reaching the landing halfway between floors, she pushed the sweater off her left shoulder; a few steps later she did the same at her right shoulder. The rest of the way up to the 5th floor Katie felt the sweater open completely in front, now only covering her forearms. Her sweater was now being kept from sliding completely off only because her arms were bent at the elbow. As soon as she reached the 5th floor she straightened both arms, pointing them towards the floor, allowing gravity to complete her exposure. She picked up the discarded garment, shook it out and draped it over a guardrail.

Katie shuddered as she stepped through the door leading to the wide-open event space. She was working without a net now, and knew it; she'd have no way at all of covering up if anyone joined her in this space. She made a quick loop around the space, keeping herself in the shadows, well away from the railing overlooking the 5 story opening. She edged closer to the railing, stopping around 15 feet away, where she could see heads and shoulders of people across the atrium, one level below, then made another trip around the atrium, keeping an eye on the moviegoers as she went. At the end of this lap, she once again stepped gingerly towards the guardrail, stopping around 8 feet from it. She bent over to check the sightline between the people at the 4th floor and her uncovered breasts, shuddering as she confirmed that her new location would allow anyone at the 4th floor see her from her head down to a spot a few inches above her belly button!

Katie began a slow stroll around the atrium, now depending heavily on three things to keep her nakedness her own delicious secret. She reminded herself that the light level where she was now walking was considerably lower than out in the atrium or any of the lower floors. Also, her slow pace was intended to draw as little attention as possible. The third thing working for her was the tendency she had noted during her scouting for this stunt for people to look down, not up, at least if they had any level below them to look down to. As far as she could tell, her observation of this tendency seemed to be proving true so far.

At the end of her third lap, Katie took a few steps closer to the guardrail; now less than 4 feet from the edge, she felt her heart pounding as she saw that anyone at the 3rd floor could now see her from her breasts up to her head. She didn't even bother checking the sightline to the 4th floor, knowing this distance from the guardrail was almost certain to put a whole lot of her body on display to people at that level! The light spilling in from the atrium was considerably brighter here as well. She was now relying heavily on people, many more of them with each move closer to the railing, not looking up. The slow pace she felt necessary was like torture, but it seemed to be working, as she didn't see anyone looking her way.